The Casual Blowjob

I don't see a blowjob ever being casual. For me, at least, it is always a very involved and intense act, even with a one night stand or something casual like that. A blowjob can be spontaneous but not casual. Which I think is the idea behind the thread based on some of the posts here.

Anyways, on to the important stuff:

I love oral sex, and I am always happy to initiate the fun by surprising him. Drop to my knees, take him out and start sucking; I don't recall ever hearing a complaint. Not even when I did it while he was on a call with his grandma. Though, he did later get me back with a spanking and some wonderfully rough sex. I have woken up guys with blowjobs, did it while they were focusing on some other task (though not for long :devil:), waited in the entryway, naked and on my knees, mouth open and ready for him to use any way he pleased.

That is so hot. I haven’t had a blow job in nearly 30 years.

I have, on occasion, if I have had a drink or two, given a casual blowjob in a parking lot or in the men’s room at a restaurant. There is something so erotic and intense about pulling out a strange mans cock and sucking it, licking it, making him moan and cum. I out my hand over their mouths, or tell than not to talk. It is as much for my pleasure as theirs. I rub and finger myself as I get them off. It’s just so slutty.

I need to eat out more….Damn

This isn't a story I tell many people, but back in high school I had three guy friends who I'd hang out with a lot. We mainly smoked pot, played Shadowrun and played video games. The group changed over time and sometimes one or two of the guys briefly had a girlfriend, but for the most part we were all single from the time we were freshmen to our junior years.

As the only girl in a group of guys, there was a lot of sexual tension. If I wanted some attention, it really was as simple as wearing a tighter or more revealing outfit. I was still filling out, and they were like my experimental testing grounds.

Over Christmas one year, everyone else was at family stuff, and it was just me and one of the guys playing video games when I just got in a mood and started leaning into him with one shoulder. It was under the pretext of trying to screw him up while he was playing. He pushed back playfully and we were laughing and so I squirmed my shoulder around in front of his and tried to lean over into his lap so he couldn't see. He adjusted and soon I was laying over his lap, squirming and grinding trying to play the game and wrestle with him.

We were both insulting each other and talking shit and he said something like "You trying to blow me or something?" and I didn't even miss a beat, I just grabbed his cock through his pants. He wasn't totally hard, but I could tell he was getting there. There was a little bit of awkwardness, but it wasn't long before I was giving him a nice, long blowjob. Turns out it was his first blowjob. I closed my eyes and just listened to the video game music on a loop as I worked my mouth up and down, taking my time to make it last (because at the time the idea of cum in my mouth grossed me out). I don't know how long he lasted, maybe 10 minutes. But, when he came I finished him off with my hand just in time to avoid his cumshot. He cleaned up and we just sat on the couch together, not sure what to say. We didn't really know what to do, so we just moved on as if it didn't happen, although I remember he was a whole lot nicer to me after that.

Much much later, I went down on the other two - each was a different circumstance. One of them was because I was bored and I just asked if he wanted head one day. He was eager to get a blowjob, and he holds the distinction for the shortest one I've ever given. He came in my mouth without warning after maybe a minute. He was so proud of himself. I remember it being this thing where I had no idea where I was going to spit his load and I had to keep it in my mouth while I stood up and walked upstairs to the bathroom.

The last guy and I actually had sex before I gave him head, but we had ducked out of the house one night to get something from his car and I ended up sucking him off in his car in the driveway. This happened a few more times. He never went down on me, he just offered to fuck me, and I wasn't interested in taking the risk, so I just gave him oral and took care of myself afterwards.

All three of these guys are still friends of mine.

This isn't a story I tell many people, but back in high school I had three guy friends who I'd hang out with a lot. We mainly smoked pot, played Shadowrun and played video games. The group changed over time and sometimes one or two of the guys briefly had a girlfriend, but for the most part we were all single from the time we were freshmen to our junior years.

As the only girl in a group of guys, there was a lot of sexual tension. If I wanted some attention, it really was as simple as wearing a tighter or more revealing outfit. I was still filling out, and they were like my experimental testing grounds.

Over Christmas one year, everyone else was at family stuff, and it was just me and one of the guys playing video games when I just got in a mood and started leaning into him with one shoulder. It was under the pretext of trying to screw him up while he was playing. He pushed back playfully and we were laughing and so I squirmed my shoulder around in front of his and tried to lean over into his lap so he couldn't see. He adjusted and soon I was laying over his lap, squirming and grinding trying to play the game and wrestle with him.

We were both insulting each other and talking shit and he said something like "You trying to blow me or something?" and I didn't even miss a beat, I just grabbed his cock through his pants. He wasn't totally hard, but I could tell he was getting there. There was a little bit of awkwardness, but it wasn't long before I was giving him a nice, long blowjob. Turns out it was his first blowjob. I closed my eyes and just listened to the video game music on a loop as I worked my mouth up and down, taking my time to make it last (because at the time the idea of cum in my mouth grossed me out). I don't know how long he lasted, maybe 10 minutes. But, when he came I finished him off with my hand just in time to avoid his cumshot. He cleaned up and we just sat on the couch together, not sure what to say. We didn't really know what to do, so we just moved on as if it didn't happen, although I remember he was a whole lot nicer to me after that.

Much much later, I went down on the other two - each was a different circumstance. One of them was because I was bored and I just asked if he wanted head one day. He was eager to get a blowjob, and he holds the distinction for the shortest one I've ever given. He came in my mouth without warning after maybe a minute. He was so proud of himself. I remember it being this thing where I had no idea where I was going to spit his load and I had to keep it in my mouth while I stood up and walked upstairs to the bathroom.

The last guy and I actually had sex before I gave him head, but we had ducked out of the house one night to get something from his car and I ended up sucking him off in his car in the driveway. This happened a few more times. He never went down on me, he just offered to fuck me, and I wasn't interested in taking the risk, so I just gave him oral and took care of myself afterwards.

Great friends. I'll bet they think of you on a daily basis . I know i would be. !!

So, that was then. Still friends with a BJ benefit? CIM?

We were at a nice restaurant and she was looking really hot. She was wearing her thigh highs with the back seam. The fucking waiter flirted with her non-stop. He was a bald headed Greek motherfucker.She was very flattered by the attention and she told me that she wanted to see where this was going. He asked us if we wanted a tour of the kitchen, and she said, "sure". The son of a bitch took her by the hand in a terrible display of disrespect toward me. He told her he was on his break, and he took us to this little staff lounge and locked the door. He ended up pulling down his pants and sat in a chair. She dropped the top of her dress(No bra) and she went to work on him as I stood in the back of the room. She took her time, and he just sat back and enjoyed every goddamned second. I know she gives amazing head. The image that stuck with me was his hands on her head kind of messing up her expensive hairdo. That got to me for some reason. His finish was inevitable. She's a swallower, so that was no surprise. Casual goodbyes and off to the car for an awkward ride home. She was quite proud of herself, but at least she was considerate of my feelings. She rubbed my arm affectionately and eventually fell asleep. She had a full belly in more ways than one.

It’s still hot nonetheless. Having a person loosing themselves to their desires in such a public way is very sexy

It’s still hot nonetheless. Having a person loosing themselves to their desires in such a public way is very sexy
The funny thing was that he really wasn't her "type'. That made it more erotic, in a way. He was alpha dominant.

HELL YEA!!!! And why wouldn't they be?

I had a casual blowjob once. I was hanging out at our local bar, my wife was out of town and I was just drinking and chatting with or friends. When I got up to leave one of our good lady friends was leaving too. She asked me if I could drop her off at her place which wasn't far away. I thought, sure, why not. When I pulled up to her apartment, she leaned over and thank me for the ride home. She was rubbing my crotch and had me hard in zero time. She leaned into me and whispered "I want to suck your dick!". I knew I shouldn't but I was drunk and horny and I pulled out my cock. She leaned over and gave me a decent suck job. As I told her I was about to cum, she held her head still with her lips locked tight and jacked me to completion. She swallowed every bit before sitting up with a big grin on her face. After that, she thanked me again and went inside. I felt bad for letting her do that and knowing that my wife would have been pissed at me. And I worried that it would come out later what had happened. But nothing was ever said about it again, not even between the two of us. Every time we were around her again, all I could think about was that she had had a mouth full of my cum and she swallowed it all. This happened nearly 20 years ago and my wife still doesn't know about it.

I do feel that my wife may have had some similar experiences in our past, and that's for another post. But unless she admits to me what she has done, I will continue to keep this secret too.

Once, a friend of mine and I spent a good few hours in a local bar..
Upon waiting for the taxi, I spotted a cute, younger than I , man sitting in the bar parking lot, listening to his stereo.
I was wasted, and my friend I started talking to him..
Soon, I opened his door, and unzipped his pants..
My friend walked away, as I blew this guy in the lot!!
True story..

Last edited:
I had a casual blowjob once. I was hanging out at our local bar, my wife was out of town and I was just drinking and chatting with or friends. When I got up to leave one of our good lady friends was leaving too. She asked me if I could drop her off at her place which wasn't far away. I thought, sure, why not. When I pulled up to her apartment, she leaned over and thank me for the ride home. She was rubbing my crotch and had me hard in zero time. She leaned into me and whispered "I want to suck your dick!".
The way I heard that song was "I want to hold your hand."

Upon waiting for the taxi, I spotted a cute, younger than I , man sitting in the bar parking lot, listening to his stereo.
True story..
"There is a God."

True story..
That's hot. What parking lot and where should I park?

Back