Strangest Request Or Like a Partner has Asked You To Do

I had a girlfriend who I fucked several times a week. One time as I was about to come inside her pussy, while fucking missionary-style, she told me to come, and not pull out of her. I did as she asked. I climaxed and then just lay still with my cock still inside her. It felt warm and wet, of course. My cock got semi-hard. After a couple of minutes, my girlfriend started moving underneath me, rubbing her big tits against my chest as she knew that turned me on. BEfore long I was sucking her tits and my cock got hard again. I fucked her a second time, having not pulled out after my first orgasm. I dumped a second load into her pussy and that was it.

I wonder why she wanted that, but I was happy to oblige.

I had a girlfriend who I fucked several times a week. One time as I was about to come inside her pussy, while fucking missionary-style, she told me to come, and not pull out of her. I did as she asked. I climaxed and then just lay still with my cock still inside her. It felt warm and wet, of course. My cock got semi-hard. After a couple of minutes, my girlfriend started moving underneath me, rubbing her big tits against my chest as she knew that turned me on. BEfore long I was sucking her tits and my cock got hard again. I fucked her a second time, having not pulled out after my first orgasm. I dumped a second load into her pussy and that was it.

Umm who wouldn’t want round two? Sounds divine.

I think she just wanted to show that she could get my cock hard again shortly after I had come. It was notable because she was generally very passive. This was one of the few things she ever asked for sexually.
Good job getting it back up. Glad you showed up for one of her infrequent requests. I’m sure it was fulfilling to her on more than one level.

Many years ago, I dated a woman who was a real foodie. And it sort of morphed into our sex life. Ya know, whipped cream and sex. Fun. Not all the time, but occasionally.

One time, she wanted Ben and Jerry’s Cookie Dough to be fed to her as she was orgasming.

We bought some and got it out a few nights later as we decided to do it. I put it in the nightstand next to the bed with the spoon in it as far as I could.

We were fucking missionary on the bed and as she approached her orgasm, she told me to give her the ice cream.

And it worked out surprisingly well, logistically. It was in reach. I just hoped I wouldn’t mess up and miss it get some on her neck or something.

It was weird but kinda hot. Or cold…

Last edited:
My ex wife used to have me lay with my head in her lap and suck on her breasts as she watched tv.
Weird? Strange? :unsure: I particularly enjoyed this when he had me pregnant and my teats were getting bigger and fulller, and then afterward when they were big, full, and leaking. Nothing more pleasurable and comforting than his warm, moist, experienced mouth.

My wife is the kinky one, I’m just the one she tries it on. So over the years there have been some things to give me pause. when she says it she makes it sound sexy and and erotic. Then I say it and it makes me think “oh shit”. One such this was Erotic electro stimulation. Sounds fun, now when I say it ”you want to shock my dick” sounds not so fun.

Had a girl in college who wanted me to stab her with pencil erasers during sex? Paddles, crops, a whip? Sure.

F’n pencil erasers?

I had a relationship for a few years with a very attractive, highly educated, professional black woman who required me to go through a specific ritual whenever we had sex. She had to be convinced I wanted her so bad that I would do anything to fuck her. She wanted me to take it from her while she fought back. This included fighting to undress her, forcing myself between her legs, and entering her. No foreplay whatsoever. Well, what I just described was her foreplay. But no oral, no sucking her tits, if I could push her face to my crotch she would blow me, but not on her own initiative. She liked me to use racial slurs with her, calling her the most degrading names possible. She wanted to be pounded hard and fast. I never lasted more than 10 minutes with her, and sometimes barely 5. After I came in her, we would rest up until I was hard again, and then more of the same but without the struggle.
This was all foreign to me and not my preferred love-making style at all. I prefer to treat a woman as an equal, and give her as much pleasure as I could with my mouth, my hands, and eventually my cock. But that wasn't what she was into. We eventually parted ways, and I have never been with another woman like her since.
While I couldn't get on board with the racial slurs (not judging you guys, I just couldn't bring myself to do it), the rest of this sounds hot AF! I've fantasized about a woman wanting to fight me for sex, have me win, and make her start begging for more only minutes after trying to "fight" me off. Thanks for sharing!

I had an ex asked for a strange one when we watched her parent’s home while they were gone for a month. Every Friday she’d have us wear her parent’s pajamas and nightgowns and fuck in her parents bed AND we had to call each other her parent’s names!

My wife has my permission to have sex with others with several conditions, including the requirement that she tell me all about it. All of her sex had been with younger men, but one day she asked if she could have sex with a 60+ year old Russian man. I said it was okay. She reported afterward that the sex was fantastic, much better than the younger men.

When we were dating (on our early 20s), my wife wanted to have sex on her elementary school playground. Never understood that one, but I obliged.

One gal wanted us to masturbate at the same time whilst looking at each other in a mirror. She particularly wanted me to finish by anointing the mirror with my seed (not a problem, I was a fairly strong fountain at the time) and she just went crazy. We never did it again, but she really wanted that particular thing.

The wife of one of my FWB asked if she could watch her husband fucking me.

She enjoyed it so much that it became a regular thing to do now.
She no longer leaves the house when I'm invited over, instead she sits on her armchair in the bedroom or in the living room telling her husband how to fuck me. She even took pics a few times.

She never joins but she does touch herself while I'm being fucked.

Me to would be happy of you

Back