Is there a Sex Act, Fetish, and/or Kink that turns you off? Or you just don't get? (This will exclude any discussion related to Minors or Violence)

One of the festishes I don't get, is impregnation. I have carried a baby for nine months and though bringing him into this world is nearly 30 years behind me I still remember the discomfort, morning sickness, mood swings, pain of giving birth and sleepless nights. Don't get me wrong and would do it again, but I honestly don't get the sexual fascination of pregancy.

What I find fascinating about Sex Acts, Fetishes, and/or Kinks is how one person will find something to be a complete turn on. While the same Sex Act, Fetish, and/or Kink will be a complete turn off to someone else. This thread relates to what turns you off.

I have three questions related to what turns you off.
(These question will exclude Anything associated with minors or unwanted violence to another. I'm not a person who flags things, but I will flag anything associated with these two topics.)

Question One:
What is a Sex Act, Fetish, and/or a Kink that turns you off? That you don't understand or it just doesn't do a thing for you?
(This isn't just singular it is plural. It could include a list of turn offs)

Question Two: Is there a Sex Act, Fetish, and/or Kink that didn't turn you on but you participated in it because your partner liked it?
(I'm assuming it didn't go against your morals or values. You just didn't like it but you did it for your partner. Even after engaging in this act, fetish, or Kink you still didn't understand why it was a turn on for your partner)

Question Three: Do you enjoy a Sex Act, Fetish, and/or Kink that most people would cringe at or bluntly dislike?

What I mean by Sex Act-Any sexual activity that isn't a Fetish or a Kink

Definition of a Fetish-a form of sexual desire in which gratification is strongly linked to a particular object or activity or a part of the body other than the sexual organs.

Definition of a Kink-unconventional sexual taste or behavior
Scat/ Poo play has always been a no-go for me x x x

Question One: What is a Sex Act, Fetish, and/or a Kink that turns you off? That you don't understand or it just doesn't do a thing for you?

Turns me off, Scat/poop, blood, vomit, non-consensual anything, I think the list could be longer

Question Two: Is there a Sex Act, Fetish, and/or Kink that didn't turn you on but you participated in it because your partner liked it?
(I'm assuming it didn't go against your morals or values. You just didn't like it but you did it for your partner. Even after engaging in this act, fetish, or Kink you still didn't understand why it was a turn on for your partner)

Nothing if they were having fun so was I, and it was not on the list above

Question Three: Do you enjoy a Sex Act, Fetish, and/or Kink that most people would cringe at or bluntly dislike?

Pee sex

Definition of a Fetish-a form of sexual desire in which gratification is strongly linked to a particular object or activity or a part of the body other than the sexual organs.

This is a hard one as the body is one sexual organ. I enjoy watching women and bottle / and object insertion.

Furry. It’s just strange to me, especially when a human is wearing an animal mask, but….

I once played Toto in the Wizard of Oz in a plush two piece costume with my face painted. I was cute and lots of women treated me like a dog and would pet and play with me. 🥰 🙂

One of the festishes I don't get, is impregnation. I have carried a baby for nine months and though bringing him into this world is nearly 30 years behind me I still remember the discomfort, morning sickness, mood swings, pain of giving birth and sleepless nights. Don't get me wrong and would do it again, but I honestly don't get the sexual fascination of pregancy.

A pregnant woman is of no particular interest to me sexually.

A FERTILE woman, on the other hand, and especially a fertile woman who is eager for me to get her pregnant, is of intense sexual interest.

What I find fascinating about Sex Acts, Fetishes, and/or Kinks is how one person will find something to be a complete turn on. While the same Sex Act, Fetish, and/or Kink will be a complete turn off to someone else. This thread relates to what turns you off.

I have three questions related to what turns you off.
(These question will exclude Anything associated with minors or unwanted violence to another. I'm not a person who flags things, but I will flag anything associated with these two topics.)

Question One:
What is a Sex Act, Fetish, and/or a Kink that turns you off? That you don't understand or it just doesn't do a thing for you?

CAVEAT right up front: I'm not criticizing anything I might list as a no-fly zone for me. If you enjoy it, more power to you. It's just not for me. We're all different.

Question one:
  • Pain
  • Humiliation
  • Scat
  • Piss
  • vomit
  • incest
  • diapers
  • pregnant sex
  • sounding
Question two: I've never been asked by a partner to do anything I didn't enjoy. Normally, I'm the one pushing boundaries with my lovers.
Question three: While much more open and kinky than my partners, most here would probably consider me relatively vanilla. So, no, I have no fetish or kink that most people would find cringe-worthy.

Pissing
Gay sex and claiming you are straight
Anything to do with hair
Humiliation
Pregnancy
Smelly
I am sure there is more but my lunch break is almost over.

Ce que je trouve fascinant dans les actes sexuels, les fétiches et/ou les perversions, c'est la façon dont une personne trouvera quelque chose qui l'excite complètement. Alors que le même acte sexuel, le même fétichisme et/ou le même phénomène pervers seront complètement dissuasifs pour quelqu'un d'autre. Ce fil concerne ce qui vous rebute.

J'ai trois questions liées à ce qui vous rebute.
(Ces questions excluront tout ce qui est associé aux mineurs ou à la violence non désirée envers autrui. Je ne suis pas du genre à signaler des choses, mais je signalerai tout ce qui est associé à ces deux sujets.)

Première question :
qu'est-ce qu'un acte sexuel, un fétichisme et/ou un pervers qui vous rebute ? Que vous ne comprenez pas ou que cela ne vous fait rien ?
(Ce n'est pas seulement au singulier, c'est au pluriel. Cela pourrait inclure une liste de désactivations)

Deuxième question : Y a-t-il un acte sexuel, fétichiste et/ou pervers qui ne vous a pas excité mais auquel vous avez participé parce que votre partenaire l'a aimé ?
(Je suppose que cela n'est pas contraire à votre morale ou à vos valeurs. Vous n'avez tout simplement pas aimé ça, mais vous l'avez fait pour votre partenaire. Même après vous être livré à cet acte, fétichiste ou Kink, vous ne compreniez toujours pas pourquoi cela était excitant pour votre partenaire)

Troisième question : Aimez-vous un acte sexuel, un fétichisme et/ou un pervers qui font grincer des dents ou n'aiment pas la plupart des gens ?

Ce que j'entends par Sex Act - Toute activité sexuelle qui n'est pas un fétichisme ou un pervers

Définition d'un fétiche - une forme de désir sexuel dans laquelle la gratification est fortement liée à un objet ou une activité particulière ou à une partie du corps autre que les organes sexuels.

Définition d’un Kink – goût ou comportement sexuel non conventionnel
Sans vantardise nous avons ma chérie et moi tout fait ou tout essayé de A à Z, la seule chose qui nous a totalement dégouté est le scat. Une fois mais plus jamais.

Let me begin by saying I am not putting down anyone who enjoys the things I do not. To each his own. Please enjoy what you enjoy without regard for what I enjoy.

Food - I'm not a fan of food as part of sex play
Feet - I'm not one who is particularly turned on by feet, footjobs, toe sucking, etc.
Passivity - I am not turned on by a woman who is passive in bed.
Silence - I am not turned on by a woman who is silent in bed.
Places - I am not one who finds sex performed somewhere besides a bed hot.
Fear of getting caught - Not a turn on for me.
Feces - I enjoy anal play, but not actual human solid waste.
Elaborate costumes, latex - Lingerie is nice, but anything else is not for me.

I've never done anything for a partner that I didn't enjoy.

Yes, I know many do not share my enjoyment of rough play, anal, toys, lactation, etc. Again, to each his own.

And although this thread is very civil and no one is putting others down, listing things one does not care for could be hurtful for those who do enjoy those activities. I appreciate how kind and polite most people are on Lit.

Scat, puke, pain… like real pain, bondage to a point.
Yeah, ditto. Bathroom stuff is an absolute no go.

As for pain, I like rough sex: I like big cocks fucking me really hard, I enjoy a nice sharp spanking (anywhere on my body), and my breasts and nipples can take a lot of pain. Even light choking is fun. But if your kink is actually injuring me, I'm calling the cops.

I agree with your pain ideas! Love spanking a nice ass and lightly biting and pinching nipples… choking is fun, but not into actually hurting someone. Want them to want to come back for more!

1. oral/anal, ass to mouth, pain, needles, hitting women (anyone), spit, scat
2. not really.
3. sucking cum into a rubber.

to visit one who has a pool in the summer, us skinny dip and be allowed to give underwater bj.

Daddy, Mommy child play is the biggest turn off possible. Never. It's probably my only hard no.

Back