Have you ever wanted to seduce and vaginally fist a milf with an extreme muscle fetish?

parapluiee

Experienced
Being a milf might have some advantages in the online world. According to reddit and the internet it seems that many men have a fetish for older women. Luckily, I am here tonight for one of you (possibly several, should you have the writing talent).

I am here to present to you my sexual kinks. I am mostly into vanilla sex, passionate and loving, gentle and caring. Men often times have such crude imaginations of love and sex. I want to feel protected and pleasured. But I also want to feel the giant, massive and broad fist of a strong and swole man deeply on my vagina (and only there). Why that is, I have no idea. The thought of a man using his hands and fists to pummel my g-spot and my vagina is a very big turn-on for me. I have never experienced vaginal fisting in real life, so I need you to tell me how a fist would feel inside of me, what it feels like to have a strong man put his fist inside me and then flex slowly and then faster, so that these reverberations slowly lead me towards orgasm. Besides that, I am into all kinds of thing a man can do to a woman with his hands, including excessive fingering, g-spot massages and orgasms as well as leading me to massive squirting orgasms.

In the roleplay, there could be a cheating element. I can either be the wife of your sports coach getting seduced and then pleasured after an innocent flirt. I can also be the girlfriend of one of your rivals or of someone you rather like. Either way, please make sure I will get to know your fist (or fists) rather intimately. Thank you!

My ex wife loved fisting,she said it filled her up like nothing she ever experienced,pretty hot to watch and do actually..

Mon ex-femme adorait le fisting, elle a dit que cela la remplissait comme jamais elle n'avait jamais connu, c'était plutôt chaud à regarder et à faire en fait.
Jamais fait mais ma femme prend en double vaginale donc un fist devrait passer. À tenter

Back