Have you ever wanted to seduce and vaginally fist a milf with an extreme muscle fetish?

parapluiee

Experienced
Being a milf might have some advantages in the online world. According to reddit and the internet it seems that many men have a fetish for older women. Luckily, I am here tonight for one of you (possibly several, should you have the writing talent).

I am here to present to you my sexual kinks. I am mostly into vanilla sex, passionate and loving, gentle and caring. Men often times have such crude imaginations of love and sex. I want to feel protected and pleasured. But I also want to feel the giant, massive and broad fist of a strong and swole man deeply on my vagina (and only there). Why that is, I have no idea. The thought of a man using his hands and fists to pummel my g-spot and my vagina is a very big turn-on for me. I have never experienced vaginal fisting in real life, so I need you to tell me how a fist would feel inside of me, what it feels like to have a strong man put his fist inside me and then flex slowly and then faster, so that these reverberations slowly lead me towards orgasm. Besides that, I am into all kinds of thing a man can do to a woman with his hands, including excessive fingering, g-spot massages and orgasms as well as leading me to massive squirting orgasms.

In the roleplay, there could be a cheating element. I can either be the wife of your sports coach getting seduced and then pleasured after an innocent flirt. I can also be the girlfriend of one of your rivals or of someone you rather like. Either way, please make sure I will get to know your fist (or fists) rather intimately. Thank you!

How about the neighbor man who comes to help you with household chores (pm open)

Mit Lu
Being a milf might have some advantages in the online world. According to reddit and the internet it seems that many men have a fetish for older women. Luckily, I am here tonight for one of you (possibly several, should you have the writing talent).

I am here to present to you my sexual kinks. I am mostly into vanilla sex, passionate and loving, gentle and caring. Men often times have such crude imaginations of love and sex. I want to feel protected and pleasured. But I also want to feel the giant, massive and broad fist of a strong and swole man deeply on my vagina (and only there). Why that is, I have no idea. The thought of a man using his hands and fists to pummel my g-spot and my vagina is a very big turn-on for me. I have never experienced vaginal fisting in real life, so I need you to tell me how a fist would feel inside of me, what it feels like to have a strong man put his fist inside me and then flex slowly and then faster, so that these reverberations slowly lead me towards orgasm. Besides that, I am into all kinds of thing a man can do to a woman with his hands, including excessive fingering, g-spot massages and orgasms as well as leading me to massive squirting orgasms.

In the roleplay, there could be a cheating element. I can either be the wife of your sports coach getting seduced and then pleasured after an innocent flirt. I can also be the girlfriend of one of your rivals or of someone you rather like. Either way, please make sure I will get to know your fist (or fists) rather intimately. Thank you!

Mit Lust und steifem Schwanz fiste ich gern jede Möse, die das mag. Erst bespielen 4 Finger das nasse, wundervolle Loch, während der Daumen noch den Kitzler fickt. Dann veschwindet auch er in der Fotze. Die ganze Hand steckt jetzt drin und beginnt sich langsam zur Faust zu schließen. Die geschlossene Hand fickt die samtne Fotze so lange, dreht, schiebt, stößt, bis die Möse sprudelt, spritzt.....

You looking to tear your vagina? That is what it would feel like.

No, not necessarily. With patience, lots of lube and a willing partner fisting can bring very intense pleasure to a woman without damaging anything..
I have fisted 3 different women and they all had the same reaction ie: multiple orgasms.
One of those women did not even realize my hand was inside her until I told her to look.
Number one rule; patience, patience, patience.
PM's are open.

No, not necessarily. With patience, lots of lube and a willing partner fisting can bring very intense pleasure to a woman without damaging anything..
I have fisted 3 different women and they all had the same reaction ie: multiple orgasms.
One of those women did not even realize my hand was inside her until I told her to look.
Number one rule; patience, patience, patience.
PM's are open.
well very few people are patient or would understand the need for lube. The same reason why most women hate anal sex as most men just want to stick their cock in their lady's ass without regard to cleanliness, lubrication, relaxation or slowly easing into the ass.

Wanting to be fisted i have found is a natural progression to fulling opening one to larger and larger until a hand full entered.

The fantasy is awesome while real life is very intense. But dont leave out a woman in taking on the challenge, i have trusted my best girl friend and gentle hand to take me to the climax of a lifetime. yes touch the core of ones virgina and massive intense orgasms. love it!!!!

well very few people are patient or would understand the need for lube. The same reason why most women hate anal sex as most men just want to stick their cock in their lady's ass without regard to cleanliness, lubrication, relaxation or slowly easing into the ass.
Oh I always use lube when fucking any lady’s ass. I just assume everyone does.

Y

Yesss

Think about the largest thing you have had inside of you and your reaction to it. I have only fisted one woman and it took several weeks of trying to get in. She was cumming really hard from getting stretched. When I gave the harder push and my hand went in she screamed and passed out for a couple of minutes. I had removed my hand before she awakened. I told her I was sorry for hurting her and would not try it again. She hugged and kissed me and said she wanted it as she had never cumm that hard before.

Not exactly what the OP requested but thought this might fit in here. An old write up about the first time for me and first wife.

Wife was on her back with a pillow under her ass and I was down between her legs licking her clit and trying a new vibrator in her.
It was a big one, 8 inches long and thicker than me. Lots of lube but she loved being filled up. Loud moans and lots of hip movement when it was finally all the way in.
Almost incoherently she asked for clit pleasure . . . “suck my nob, suck it, suck it hard”.
I had to take the vibrator out so my lips could get on her clit but I compensated by inserting two fingers in her. She was very open and wet from lube so I added a third. And more lube.
Then she asked for more “bite it, bite it, bite it”. I did but very, very gently.
Her hips were moving up and down, driving my fingers in more and more. Never having gone this far I wasn’t sure what to do. Just made a sort of spear with my hand, tucked my thumb into my palm and kept pressure on my hand. A couple more hip movements from her and I slipped in all the way.
She was moaning and trying to talk “oh that’s good, ooohhh that’s good, oooooohhhhhhh that’s good”, a couple more hip pumps from her and I was in to my wrist.
I scooted up beside her and lifted her head with my unoccupied hand so she could see what was going on.
She almost screamed “HOLY FUCK I have a hand in my cunt!!” and proceeded to have a chain of very strong orgasms.
She was done in, comatose. I jerked off on her face and licked up all my cum.

The kinky part for me was that she did not even realize she was being fisted for the first time.

I’ve been fisted many a time without lube. It takes a little time and patience but it is well worth it.
There isn’t anything else like it, the moment of pain as a massive fist pushes into your pussy is the most intense sexual feeling ever.
Women’s hands don’t cut the mustard for me- just not big enough.

I’ve been fisted many a time without lube. It takes a little time and patience but it is well worth it.
There isn’t anything else like it, the moment of pain as a massive fist pushes into your pussy is the most intense sexual feeling ever.
Women’s hands don’t cut the mustard for me- just not big enough.

Never been fisted

Back