Strangest Request Or Like a Partner has Asked You To Do

wildp

Really Experienced
What is a strange or weirs or shocking request a sexual partner had asked you to do or tole you they wanted to do? I might be kinda plain but recently one lady told me she wanted lick my Bum hole which shocked me a little. Also had one that wanted to have sex at parks and schools on kids playgrounds

What is normal to some may be considered strange or weird (kinky?) to others.

After fisting first wife for first time and realizing she didn’t even know; I had to raise her head and show her.
I was surprised when she asked me to do it again. It was an occasional thing, not regular, but she did ask for it.

I had a relationship for a few years with a very attractive, highly educated, professional black woman who required me to go through a specific ritual whenever we had sex. She had to be convinced I wanted her so bad that I would do anything to fuck her. She wanted me to take it from her while she fought back. This included fighting to undress her, forcing myself between her legs, and entering her. No foreplay whatsoever. Well, what I just described was her foreplay. But no oral, no sucking her tits, if I could push her face to my crotch she would blow me, but not on her own initiative. She liked me to use racial slurs with her, calling her the most degrading names possible. She wanted to be pounded hard and fast. I never lasted more than 10 minutes with her, and sometimes barely 5. After I came in her, we would rest up until I was hard again, and then more of the same but without the struggle.
This was all foreign to me and not my preferred love-making style at all. I prefer to treat a woman as an equal, and give her as much pleasure as I could with my mouth, my hands, and eventually my cock. But that wasn't what she was into. We eventually parted ways, and I have never been with another woman like her since.

I had a relationship for a few years with a very attractive, highly educated, professional black woman who required me to go through a specific ritual whenever we had sex. She had to be convinced I wanted her so bad that I would do anything to fuck her. She wanted me to take it from her while she fought back. This included fighting to undress her, forcing myself between her legs, and entering her. No foreplay whatsoever. Well, what I just described was her foreplay. But no oral, no sucking her tits, if I could push her face to my crotch she would blow me, but not on her own initiative. She liked me to use racial slurs with her, calling her the most degrading names possible. She wanted to be pounded hard and fast. I never lasted more than 10 minutes with her, and sometimes barely 5. After I came in her, we would rest up until I was hard again, and then more of the same but without the struggle.
This was all foreign to me and not my preferred love-making style at all. I prefer to treat a woman as an equal, and give her as much pleasure as I could with my mouth, my hands, and eventually my cock. But that wasn't what she was into. We eventually parted ways, and I have never been with another woman like her since.
This would be difficult for me to do.

I was only a spectator for this, but it’s pretty odd so I thought I’d share.

Wife and I were at a dungeon and another couple we knew had brought a toy with them - an attractive young woman.

They tied her to a St A cross and did the usual things… and then they brought out a roll of black tape, the type used by electricians.

Very slowly, lovingly, sensually, they applied pieces of tape about 2” long (cut with scissors, so they didn’t look raggedy) all over her body.

Eventually, they started peeling the tape, very slowly, one piece at a time, and “Tape Girl” was either a great actress… or she was cumming like mad!

Wow that's unusual.... I wonder what she liked about it...

Sit on their lap fully clothed and wet myself on them - its awkward just sitting there waiting to pee!
I think I’d like to try being pee’d on. I have a real sub side. But fully clothed is a bit weird 😂.

Still, each to their own.

Back