Something you do that other people think is weird

I drink Taster’s Choice instant coffee with lots of milk instead of the fresh brewed coffee my wife makes every morning. Got hooked on it in college and I’ll never stop loving it.

one of many things:
i hate room tempeture wine. So I add an ice cube to red wine.. You would think i just killed a baby!! !!
And God help if i don't hold the damn paper cup right lol
Love it LOL. I have a couple friends that just about cry when I throw some ice in my wine that has been poured into a green tupperware cup.

I like to leave the microwave door opened for a while after using it so it can air out. Seems to drive some people crazy.

Here's another...

I don't like cold chocolate, so I will warm up my Hershey's bar or Snickers or KitKat bar in the microwave for just the PRECISE amount of seconds to get it to just begin to melt, but NO MORE! 🤪

I straighten pictures on walls and stuff.. It's not as bad as it used to be but it was an OCD thing I've had to control..

Last edited:
I like cold drinks and mostly water. However, once in a while, I also enjoy a can of Coca Cola. When it's empty, I'll sometimes refill it with water and cool it in the fridge, then drinking and refilling it multiple times for a few days. Somehow I just like the feel of drinking from a can

I like cold drinks and mostly water. However, once in a while, I also enjoy a can of Coca Cola. When it's empty, I'll sometimes refill it with water and cool it in the fridge, then drinking and refilling it multiple times for a few days. Somehow I just like the feel of drinking from a can

Shocking! 😀

I prefer Taster’s Choice instant coffee with lots of 2% milk to freshly brewed coffee. My homemade version of a latte

Here's another...

I don't like cold chocolate, so I will warm up my Hershey's bar or Snickers or KitKat bar in the microwave for just the PRECISE amount of seconds to get it to just begin to melt, but NO MORE! 🤪
One of my mates is like you. She puts it under her thigh to warm it up! 🤣

Back