What do you masturbate to that you would never admit too anyone in your normal life?

Liz Truss? I always get the impression she'd wear really sexy underwear, dunno why. I kinda like her dress sense and how her tits look in the tight sweaters she often wears. But she's an incompetent Tory ideologue of a prat who should never be allowed near public office again.

If the other one's Suella, you really need to be ashamed of that. No redeeming features about her whatsoever.
Penny Mordaunt does it for me 😋😋
And I wouldn't turn down Angela Rayner either

One of my best friends. She tells me about her sexual conquests. When I get home -- and for months to come -- I imagine being with her.

I get off to the site Gloryhole Voyeurs which is supposed to be guys filming their wives sucking guys off though a gloryhole.
It's nothing I'd be into in real life, but the idea of watching my wife blow guys with no chance of them ever finding out it was her has its...charm when it comes to don't try this at home fantasy.

Footjobs are a long time go to a lot of guys would think was weird I imagine.

Most of what I get off on is not real main stream. Well it is for some of literotica members. But not "normal" life folk.

Often threesome with two older women , one as an arms length watcher , sometimes getting involved , mostly suggesting , directing a lots of slow , sensual featherlight stroking with manicured hands and painted nails. Gradual removal of silk / satin clothes and lace lingerie…sensual clothes play …

My sex life isn't abnormal. It is isolated from my private life. So, what arouses me is only known in the sexy portion of my life.

That said...being with plus eighteen yo lovers might freak out some in my private life.

So many things. If my coworkers or family knew what I masterbate to, I am sure my life would change. Extreme cuckold humiliation for starters. Guiding my subs around on a leash for finishers.

So many things I could never let be known: Group voice circle jerks. Incest stories here and on Nifty. A woman from the gym. A friend's daughter. A couple neighbors. Rough gay sex. The idea of getting naked and intimate with a good friend of mine because he needs it. Yes, I masturbate a lot.

Back