What do you masturbate to that you would never admit too anyone in your normal life?

Rjjones

Virgin
I'll go first. Ive been told I'm not a bad looking guy, but I masturbate to a coworker who I am absolutely not attracted to. Sometimes when I need to finish quickly, I fantasize about the novelty of her letting me have my way. Afterwards I always wonder what I was thinking. Of course she'll never know, but now you do.

Cucked? If my wifes having a good time sexually the more it excites me. Me sitting in a corner or being humiliated wouldn't fly

Cucked? If my wifes having a good time sexually the more it excites me. Me sitting in a corner or being humiliated wouldn't fly
Understood. I lumped the 2 together. I personally dont have a lot of knowledge in that kind of lifestyle.

I'll go first. Ive been told I'm not a bad looking guy, but I masturbate to a coworker who I am absolutely not attracted to. Sometimes when I need to finish quickly, I fantasize about the novelty of her letting me have my way. Afterwards I always wonder what I was thinking. Of course she'll never know, but now you do.
I can't even admit on Lit what I fantasize about as it's illegal

Back