Something you do that other people think is weird

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm one of those who generally eat each individual item on my plate separately. I go by what goes cold first. Also riding a bicycle in winter seems to be looked on as weird. And not watching TV.

I'm one of those who generally eat each individual item on my plate separately. I go by what goes cold first. Also riding a bicycle in winter seems to be looked on as weird. And not watching TV.

I don't like when my food gets cold so I sort of do the same thing.

I've seen people on bikes in the snow with those big tires. I think it would be easier just to walk.

I don't have a TV, I watch everything on netflix and amazon. :)

I don't like when my food gets cold so I sort of do the same thing.

I've seen people on bikes in the snow with those big tires. I think it would be easier just to walk.

I don't have a TV, I watch everything on netflix and amazon. :)

Sidewalks last thing to get plowed. Usually icy and slippery. Roads much of times clear from car traffic and tire heat. Never easier to walk. Gears give mechanical advantage and cardio workout keeps you very warm.

I just play video games on my TV.

And real biggy for being weird. I play Dungeons and Dragons! Always guaranteed to get a look from folk.

I say "fuck" a lot. It's difficult at times. My mother told me a while back that saying OMG was blasphemy. I thought, "Fuck."

I smell everything. If you hand me something I will smell it. I won't put on clothes unless I smell them first. I almost use my nose like a set of hands to explore things.

I like to shit when I'm in the shower. I feel more clean afterwards. I've been doing it since I was 9 years old.

Do you stomp it down the drain. I hope you live alone!

When I make chocolate milk, I use the spoon I mixed it with to drink it, like it was soup. :)

Sometimes instead of maple syrup or powdered sugar on french toast i just put butter, salt and pepper. I also like salt on lemons and rhubarb.

I smell everything. If you hand me something I will smell it. I won't put on clothes unless I smell them first. I almost use my nose like a set of hands to explore things.

Do you stomp it down the drain. I hope you live alone!

I actually use my hands to shove it down the drain. If its diarrhoea, it rinses down by itself. My roommates love it.

I do that, too! I especially love the scent of freshly laundered clothes and take a bit of time doing the folding as I sniff most articles of clothing as I fold them. Bright side: I gladly do all the laundry.

I like to carry my purse from room-to-room with me when I'm in my house, like Sophia Petrillo. It's got everything I need in there! I've been doing that since I first started carrying purses as a teenager.

I will only eat grilled cheese sandwiches with hot chocolate. I like to dunk the sandwich in the cocoa. SHE says I'm weird when I do that.

If a door has more than one lock (deadbolt, lock on the knob, chain lock, etc.) I lock all of them. I really don't know why, it's not like I live in a dangerous area. It just bugs me if they're not all locked. Maybe a little OCD haha, it drives my boyfriend nuts!

Back