If you could only have one sex act for rest of your life what would it be?

Beachguy23

Virgin
For me it would be eating pussy, there is nothing I find more enjoyable at this point that provides as much satisfaction. The act of pleasing a woman , the smell, the taste, to me nothing is as erotic or pleasurable, when she orgasims this often takes me over the edge and I also do, then the gentle act of licking every drop out sends shivers of pleasure through me. A creampie cleanup is definitely a close second.

For me it would be eating pussy, there is nothing I find more enjoyable at this point that provides as much satisfaction. The act of pleasing a woman , the smell, the taste, to me nothing is as erotic or pleasurable, when she orgasims this often takes me over the edge and I also do, then the gentle act of licking every drop out sends shivers of pleasure through me. A creampie cleanup is definitely a close second.
Agree

If it’s my last time I would want it to last 15 to 20 years

Last edited:
My first experience giving a woman oral sex was in college. I didn't go to classes, but I learned SOMETHING at least. I am forever grateful to the girlfriend who introduced me to it. (She also insisted that I slap her ass as she called me, "Daddy," which was her kink but not mine.)
I love the intimacy of eating pussy. Not only does it show that I'm willing to give my all to this relationship, the right pussy is just ... mmmm ... right.
My wife doesn't like it -- she never has let me go there, never! -- and that is one of the great disappointments in my life.

Having my cock DEEP throated so i can cum hard. But has to be deep throated . Cant cum unless i am ...But never had someone worship my cock that might work lol

My first experience giving a woman oral sex was in college. I didn't go to classes, but I learned SOMETHING at least. I am forever grateful to the girlfriend who introduced me to it. (She also insisted that I slap her ass as she called me, "Daddy," which was her kink but not mine.)
I love the intimacy of eating pussy. Not only does it show that I'm willing to give my all to this relationship, the right pussy is just ... mmmm ... right.
My wife doesn't like it -- she never has let me go there, never! -- and that is one of the great disappointments in my life.
That is really sad, I can’t imagine how frustrating that must be. Lucky for me my wife loves it and I get to eat her pussy about 80% of the times we have sex

I dunno. No oral sex, giving and receiving, would be a deal killer for me.

If I could only have one sex act for the rest of my life I would pick oral sex. I love giving oral as much as I love getting a good blow job. On giving oral I like sucking cock as much as eating pussy. I generally have always got my partner off first before they do me. I love to pull out right before cuming and shoot my cum on them. I then always clean it up and swallow my cum.

Back