If you could only have one sex act for rest of your life what would it be?

When we stop seeking new experiences we are deep into the aging process. If I can choose one of anything for the rest of my life then I probably don't have much life left.

Sucking cock is far and away my most favorite sexual activity. I especially love being very forcefully throat fucked by men with big cocks! The harder, the better. I don't have any gag reflex left. I lost it long ago.

Cowboy-
Eye contact. Mammaries in motion. Talking. Kissing. Boob sucking. Cowboy it is.

A hand job while driving....she could make her hand feel just like her pussy with my warm lubricant.

For me it would be eating pussy, there is nothing I find more enjoyable at this point that provides as much satisfaction. The act of pleasing a woman , the smell, the taste, to me nothing is as erotic or pleasurable, when she orgasims this often takes me over the edge and I also do, then the gentle act of licking every drop out sends shivers of pleasure through me. A creampie cleanup is definitely a close second.
I would love to just lay back and have my pussy licked, over and over and over. MMMmmm that would be my choice!!!

Giving and receiving oral sex with as many people as possible before I kick the bucket. I prefer getting blowjobs to intercourse. Always have. And I LOVE eating pussy and have been told many times I'm quite good at it, so I'd like to keep that streak going.

This pains me, but probably plain old vanilla missionary. If it's really going to be the only one thing we'd get to do. I think it's the face to face closeness and intimacy. And the fact that it just works for both of us.

A close second would be pegging. But I digress...

Back