Something you do that other people think is weird

More 'sandwiches' are made using flour tortillas than sliced bread. Pile on the fillings, in the microwave for a little cheese melt or maybe in the toaster oven.MMMMM

I do a lot of things in a particular order or pattern. Not to the level of not being able to do it if that pattern is disrupted but I do like to keep to it when at all possible. It helps me to remember everything is done and nothing is forgotten.

Sadly, I have nothing as unique as eating BBQ-slathered popcorn off of a plate or drinking milk with a spoon, but I will give it a go.

I have been told many times that refusal to use any form of social media is "fucking bizarre." That and the possession of critical thinking skills. Personally, I believe they are related.

Not me.
My coworker has Pica (disorder where you compulsively eat non food items).
She sits at her work station, right beside her coworkers in that department, & eats cornstarch. Just...straight up & raw.

I work in a different department so I only witness it sometimes, but when I do see it, I'm just flabbergasted each time. I don't know how her immediate coworkers stand it.

Obviously, it's not totally her choice, as it's a disorder. Still, she definitely needs more people gently encouraging her to find alternatives to snack on/see a therapist if she can't do it alone. Cornstarch isn't the worst of non food items to eat. But boy is it weird.

hmmm have to think here.

1 I spend time on the Lit forums
2 once in a great while make toast with butter, cinnamon and sugar
3 I have a thing about wearing my socks on the wrong feet. Don't I already know its weird

ya I got nothing else.

and thats weird why? I dont game but getting together with friends and having a good time?
IMO you need to try again :)
I grew up during the satanic panic! It is nice to see the hobby popular and accepted.

I grew up during the satanic panic! It is nice to see the hobby popular and accepted.
Oh yes D&D never my thing but my brother played and 2 of my own kids as well
now table top battle games...thats a different story..was into that back in the day

Masturbate to pictures of my wedding with my wife and her brother next to each other, and imagine that he's the one that took her virginity that night while I watched, ate out their creampie, and took their sloppy seconds. And that this has been the nature of our relationship since.

one of many things:
i hate room tempeture wine. So I add an ice cube to red wine.. You would think i just killed a baby!! !!
And God help if i don't hold the damn paper cup right lol

Back