Something you do that other people think is weird

I dip chicken nuggets in pure honey. A few people have said that that’s weird or gross, and that I should use a sauce like BBQ, etc. I say, as long as you’re not eating human meat, eat what you want. :ROFLMAO:

I have to set my alarm for an 'odd' number of minutes and can't set it on the hour, 1/4 or 1/2 hour. So if I want to get up at 6.45, I have to set my alarm for 6.43 or 6.47. I've done this as long as I can remember but I think other people find it peculiar!
It's nothing peculiar,you want to be different.
It means you crave attention

dip/touch popcorn one by one in tomato sauce/ketchup and savor it and eat slowly when i chat on lit or watch clips.

I muse’ for no other reason then it’s difference between being thirsty and being inspired. Like picking the Best produce in the market instead of picking anything else that‘s laying there on the top of the best 🍅 in the pile , I choose the best quality, best looking , or the ones that catch my eye as ripe an delicious .

While in the shower after I run the bar of soap up and down my crack I like to slide my middle finger in my ass.

I dip chicken nuggets in pure honey. A few people have said that that’s weird or gross, and that I should use a sauce like BBQ, etc. I say, as long as you’re not eating human meat, eat what you want. :ROFLMAO:
I love chicken and honey

In the summer, I keep water bottles in the door pockets of the car to hand to hopeless people and out of work who begging on the street corners. In the winter hats, smoke ring scarfs and mittens if I have then. I make the scarves and hats.

Last edited:
I did that when I was a kid at McD.

I have to set my alarm for an 'odd' number of minutes and can't set it on the hour, 1/4 or 1/2 hour. So if I want to get up at 6.45, I have to set my alarm for 6.43 or 6.47. I've done this as long as I can remember but I think other people find it peculiar!
I suppose it depends on why you are setting your alarm😉

I'd mix the honey with the sweet and sour sauce. It was great

So I do something similar but with the microwave. It’s never a minute - always 1:01 and so on :)

Back