Pmann’s Reasons Why Women Won’t Talk To Me (You) Thread

Creative intros are fun. When I was doing the dating app thing I'd message people with the intro "Hey there, I'm making a Home Depot run. You need anything?"

#SmoothOperator
Yea....a new side by side freezer fridge combo.

After much consideration, I'm starting to think that they just aren't supposed to. I'm not supposed to be here in the first place.

We can either be here or somewhere else. If they don’t want to talk to us they won’t.

Give a reason for a conversation
100% … this is facts.

If you’re on a dating site.. say more than, “I like your profile” or “you seem interesting”

Like fucking blah dude… do we have anything in common? Is there a reason you picked me to message?
Fucking substance … otherwise I think you just copy and paste the same generic message to literally EVERY girl.

Also .. check someone’s profile to see relationship status and don’t message someone out of the blue you haven’t interacted with.

Eh... Different strokes for different folks.

If someone does send a message to a stranger, it may pay off. It may not. To each their own.
I rarely do. But, I have.
I recent times I wait (impatiently) for my post(s) to pique some woman's interest.

Of course, I do not post very frequently or broadly so there is an expect lag. 😁

I don't mind the random messages if they offer something worthy of conversation.
"worthiness" is a vague measure. One man's trash talk is hardly any woman's treasure. or sumthin'.

Light, silly banter may pass muster one day, and the next be dismissed as non-pithy.

"worthiness" is a vague measure. One man's trash talk is hardly any woman's treasure. or sumthin'.

Light, silly banter may pass muster one day, and the next be dismissed as non-pithy.
My favorite PM's have always been when they started with something I had said. That makes me feel like I was seen.
I ignore the ones that simply say "Hey", "What's up?", "do you wanna talk?"

Sustenance. Give me something to talk about.

Back