Pmann’s Reasons Why Women Won’t Talk To Me (You) Thread

I'm having a difficult time with this right now with the recent happenings with my lady friend, etc. It reminded me of how things just go bizarrely wrong for me in the love department. Always has and it's never quit, and it always depresses me. Since I have no consistent track record whatsoever, I don't know how to handle basic situations that most people seem rational about.

For real?

1. I AM depressing as fuck. Most women (most PEOPLE) are not going to try to wade through that to actually get to know me
In my case, I'm just too fucked up. All my life, I've been used to being the most different person in a group. The third wheel. The one left out of everything. I seriously believe I could start my own fan club and I'd be pushed out of it.

So I just developed my own lifestyle and cultural preferences. That's where the line of inquiry stops with most women. They figure out I'm a living relic and that's it. I'm an intellectual, and as I've grown older, I've stuck more to that side of the equation.

2. Lack of sex appeal. I don't post pics of some shirtless dude with an 8-pack and rarely reveal my sensual side.
That's me. I don't post pics of most of my body, first of all for privacy reasons. But the bigger thing is I'm just ugly to begin with. My profile is horrifying. My chest and abdomen are horrors. My ass isn't too pretty either. My body would not inspire sexual desire in anyone, so I leave it alone. You can call it "body dysmorphia" all you want, but I've seen women online (figuratively) run at the sight of my face.

I have a very sensual side, but I've never figured out how to show it. I can't walk up to a woman in a bar and use some smarmy line. My personality just doesn't allow for it. But there are several women here who I think can attest to the fact that I do possess a sensual side and a vibrant one.

3. I think many of them worry that I will crush too hard and take it too serious. That if they are nice to me, I will fall in love.
Been there, done that. I was like that all through my 20's and 30's. I've never had a whole lot in the way of emotional control. But hitting my 40s and COVID at the same time allowed me to grow bitter, which helped keep things like that in check. Recent events brought that back at least temporarily, and I don't totally like it.

I'm a nice guy, I try not to be too much of a pest, but I just don't seem to have the knack of saying the right words to unlock the door. I always feel bad when I get ghosted in PMs, wondering what I did wrong. (Has to be me, or it wouldn't happen so often.)

Sorry to whine. Just feeling kind of defeated right now.

I'm having a difficult time with this right now with the recent happenings with my lady friend, etc. It reminded me of how things just go bizarrely wrong for me in the love department. Always has and it's never quit, and it always depresses me. Since I have no consistent track record whatsoever, I don't know how to handle basic situations that most people seem rational about.

In my case, I'm just too fucked up. All my life, I've been used to being the most different person in a group. The third wheel. The one left out of everything. I seriously believe I could start my own fan club and I'd be pushed out of it.

So I just developed my own lifestyle and cultural preferences. That's where the line of inquiry stops with most women. They figure out I'm a living relic and that's it. I'm an intellectual, and as I've grown older, I've stuck more to that side of the equation.

That's me. I don't post pics of most of my body, first of all for privacy reasons. But the bigger thing is I'm just ugly to begin with. My profile is horrifying. My chest and abdomen are horrors. My ass isn't too pretty either. My body would not inspire sexual desire in anyone, so I leave it alone. You can call it "body dysmorphia" all you want, but I've seen women online (figuratively) run at the sight of my face.

I have a very sensual side, but I've never figured out how to show it. I can't walk up to a woman in a bar and use some smarmy line. My personality just doesn't allow for it. But there are several women here who I think can attest to the fact that I do possess a sensual side and a vibrant one.

Been there, done that. I was like that all through my 20's and 30's. I've never had a whole lot in the way of emotional control. But hitting my 40s and COVID at the same time allowed me to grow bitter, which helped keep things like that in check. Recent events brought that back at least temporarily, and I don't totally like it.

I'm a nice guy, I try not to be too much of a pest, but I just don't seem to have the knack of saying the right words to unlock the door. I always feel bad when I get ghosted in PMs, wondering what I did wrong. (Has to be me, or it wouldn't happen so often.)

Sorry to whine. Just feeling kind of defeated right now.

You and I are a lot alike. I've agreed with many of the things I've seen you post in the past, your words made sense to me. I wish I had some wise words for You now that could make you feel better. I do not.

Right now, in the world we live in, people are not kind to one another. Male, female, or otherwise. Even with the best of intentions, we fucking destroy each other.

All I can say is that I hope someday, we can all do better. Until then, I wait.

Turn off: when men message women with just “Hi” or similar interactions …

GIVE ME SOME FUCKING SUBSTANCE!

This is your ONE chance … you have ONE chance to shoot your shot. Make your message interesting, inquisitive, etc. something like .. why you messaged me, what about me compelled you to send me a message, why should I give you a chance, what are you offering.

Fucking SOMETHING …, a fun fact… a tidbit about your day.. a question you want to ask.

“Hey” will get ignored, blocked and your shot is over.

Here is my "one" chance...no pressure...

Hey...

Oh well...at least I tried. My life goes on.

Attachments

• tumblr_83982171ff4a83d8a03d1d5c6c8d532f_d9828f38_1280.jpg
    tumblr_83982171ff4a83d8a03d1d5c6c8d532f_d9828f38_1280.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1
They all say that! Is your father a Nigerian Prince with a fortune tied up in Switzerland? 😉

Back