Pandemonium challenge support thread

Only seven more months, folks! Start spinning those demonish stories, those tales of sin and sinners, heaven and hell, deviltry and damnation.

It's not as if you're putting your soul at risk, is it? Not with just one little story...

I have a mother son story where mom is possessed by a female demon named "Familial" who proclaims herself "A hellish cupid of incest" and pushes her to seduce her son.

Sounds quick and dirty, but its an 84k full length novel that takes a deep dive into guilt and sexual repression through religion, the MC was a runaway drug addicted stripper in her youth saved by a man of the church whom she married and after his death she-with the help of the demon-discovers he had a dark fixation with his wife's early sexual depravities.

Nothing's ever easy for me.

I thought about entering it in this challenge, but its so damn long.

Too bad this wasn't a few years ago. Familial, along with her brother Incestial, appear in "Hellbent for Incest" my Halloween contest entry from...whatever year that was.

I'm trying to think of a demon story...Djmac1031, stop distracting me with your very sexy ladies! 😉

The Pandemonium challenge is officially on for September! Start working on your story ideas now, and...

At my signal, unleash PANDEMONIUM!

(I've been wanting to say that for a week.)
I can’t get my head round writing something for September 🤪

So, what objective could they have that would require Cozbi in a maid’s uniform? Bearing in mind that both Emma and Lily have already done that…

Not sure. But I already have the opening line:

"This is some bullshit..."

More generally, I’m obviously gonna write something. But I might try something different, much like I did with The Undoing of Emma. Perhaps something with Agrat in it. The steelier, less emotional version of a vengeance demon, compared to you know who. Or pick up with Elena and Bobby where I left off in Angel Vengadora. Though are angels (or half angels) allowed?

Emily

Back