Oxford Don's photo gallery

snow2010014.jpg

So pretty, Don. We have a blizzard a blowin' outside right now. About 45 mins away, they're already gotten about 15". Tomorrow it will all look dipped in powdered sugar. :rose:

Don! The snow is BEAUTIFUL!!! We don't get snow very often here where I am, but ocassionally we do. Hope you are staying warm! My "hand warmers" go whereever I do...lol

Don! The snow is BEAUTIFUL!!! We don't get snow very often here where I am, but ocassionally we do. Hope you are staying warm! My "hand warmers" go whereever I do...lol

Thanks Honey - these were from a couple of years back...its pouring with rain here now!!!

Great stuff Don.....waiting for our first snow here...Maybe Christmas day...:D

all these three are absolutely magical, speak of narnia or middle-earth, or simply of a time when trees weren't so shy about revealing their character. so glad to have dropped back into lit to check out this thread and say hi again over on the Uk thread. your pictures are inspirational :D

not knocking the picture, but stella's idea of what makes a cool xmas window. :rolleyes: ah well, we're all different.

I agree about Narnia. As for Stella's shop; I quite like it but mostly coz it saves me money; wouldn't have a hope in hell of getting my arse into that kit so no point in going in!

Merry Christmas to all those who have frequented the gallery this year and have been kind enough to post comments. I shall post more after Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you, as well. Your photos are beautiful! Thank you for sharing them.

Back