Oxford Don's photo gallery

Hoar Frost in Oxford last week

Frost000.jpg

Oh Don, those frost pictures are absolutely magical. Especially the plants/leaves. What kind of flower is the round plant? I'm wondering if we have them on this side of the pond. Thank you so much for sharing. Your pics are making it that much harder to wait for my new camera!!!

i love the close up pics ,, they are so pretty, frost and snow makes such post card pictures,, :kiss:

Thanks darling....:kiss::heart::heart::heart:

Oh Don, those frost pictures are absolutely magical. Especially the plants/leaves. What kind of flower is the round plant? I'm wondering if we have them on this side of the pond. Thank you so much for sharing. Your pics are making it that much harder to wait for my new camera!!!

Thanks honey - I am not sure - it is a wildflower found in the field behind my house. Get that camera soon babes...your pics are fab already so they will be even better i am sure! :):kiss::kiss:

Been browsing through your winter snaps, Don.
Very nice.
Making me a little nostalgic for some of the places we visited in the UK ~10 years ago.
I remember walking through that glass-covered arcade at Covent Garden. :)

Brrrr. Lovely pics but they do make we want to snuggle up in bed with a nice hot......toddy. :D

Been browsing through your winter snaps, Don.
Very nice.
Making me a little nostalgic for some of the places we visited in the UK ~10 years ago.
I remember walking through that glass-covered arcade at Covent Garden. :)

Glad you enjoyed them jett...Covent Garden is always nice at any time of year.

Brrrr. Lovely pics but they do make we want to snuggle up in bed with a nice hot......toddy. :D

mmm...you can snuggle my toddy any time babes....;):cool::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thanks honey - I am not sure - it is a wildflower found in the field behind my house. Get that camera soon babes...your pics are fab already so they will be even better i am sure! :):kiss::kiss:[/QUOTE]

Awwwww....thanks English Gent! You are the master!! :kiss:
The flower reminds me of Queen Ann's Lace here, but slightly different. don't know if they have those there.

Thanks honey - I am not sure - it is a wildflower found in the field behind my house. Get that camera soon babes...your pics are fab already so they will be even better i am sure! :):kiss::kiss:

Awwwww....thanks English Gent! You are the master!! :kiss:
The flower reminds me of Queen Ann's Lace here, but slightly different. don't know if they have those there.[/QUOTE]

It could be Cow Parsley...

Back