nips464.jpg

nips463.jpg

nips462.jpg

nips461.jpg

nips460.jpg

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!

NICE LONG THICK PERKY NIPPLES!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO SUCK THEM!!!!!!

thanks Dave! you reminded me that two of my pics have disappeared so I will repost them on this new image hosting site that Dawg directed me to. These nips are all mine...not sure what was originally posted there so these might be different (if you got them the first time around, bonus for you!):

AKtit03.jpg

AKtit_Pins01.jpg

AKtit_Tape10.jpg

You have just inspired a glorious wet dream. Oh, if only THAT dream could cum true!

Sorry to have been away so long, but I'll always love nipples.
:rose:

Attachments

• pancakes.jpg
    pancakes.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 177
oh abby--thank you for reaffirming my faith in academia!

If there are people like you in the ivory tower, maybe I'll hang in there a bit longer!

Abbey - I just have to say you have left me breathless...and you are lactating, too. Please shoe me some suckling pix!
Corsair

Oh those eyes! She definitely has the look down. I'd be putty in her hands after seeing a look like that.

Thanks annagraham.

that is the look that a man waits all his life to see, and dreads it most...
you can see the affirmation in her eyes... "I'm going to f--- you till you're stupid!" and we all know she will accomplish just that... and most of us are already stupid when we see the true look of Medusa!

!!!!!!

I've a question about "puffies:"
OK, obviously they only show up on the younger women/ girls; I mean, you don't see many "MILFs" with these raging puffy nipples. That's what I'm wondering--Why not? When a woman reaches a certain age, do they fall off?:D
I'm also wondering what the puffy nipple looks like when it's exposed to cold temps? Does the nipple get longer than, say, a normal nipple?
And the areola: What becomes of it when the puffiness goes away?
And where is this "away," anyway? Is there a magical, far-off land where all the once-puffy nipples now dwell? And if so, WHERE is it?
(I only ask because I want to move there!):devil:
Yes, I admit it: I want to roam across the open fields of those young women's formerly-firm, young nipple-tips! I want to frolic with all that puffy, marshmallowy-goodness for the rest of my life!:rolleyes:
Can you blame me, after looking at this picture, for wanting to be with these things... These gifts from God... That exude youth and sex and all the things that make life --for a Dirty Old Man like me-- worth living?
I think not!
Viva Puffy Nipland! Wherever you are!:confused:

Attachments

• teenies%20005e1[1].JPG
    teenies%20005e1[1].JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 291
I'm in lust with Abbey...

Abbey, is it a sin for me to want to fuck you? Every time I see your gorgeous AV, I feel as if I'm going to cum with so much force that the wad will travel clear up into the stratosphere and then will fall right down on your suckable nipples.

Now theres.......

Abbey, is it a sin for me to want to fuck you? Every time I see your gorgeous AV, I feel as if I'm going to cum with so much force that the wad will travel clear up into the stratosphere and then will fall right down on your suckable nipples.

A visual for ya......:D

I've a question about "puffies:"
OK, obviously they only show up on the younger women/ girls; I mean, you don't see many "MILFs" with these raging puffy nipples. That's what I'm wondering--Why not? When a woman reaches a certain age, do they fall off?:D
I'm also wondering what the puffy nipple looks like when it's exposed to cold temps? Does the nipple get longer than, say, a normal nipple?
And the areola: What becomes of it when the puffiness goes away?
And where is this "away," anyway? Is there a magical, far-off land where all the once-puffy nipples now dwell? And if so, WHERE is it?
(I only ask because I want to move there!):devil:
Yes, I admit it: I want to roam across the open fields of those young women's formerly-firm, young nipple-tips! I want to frolic with all that puffy, marshmallowy-goodness for the rest of my life!:rolleyes:
Can you blame me, after looking at this picture, for wanting to be with these things... These gifts from God... That exude youth and sex and all the things that make life --for a Dirty Old Man like me-- worth living?
I think not!
Viva Puffy Nipland! Wherever you are!:confused:

BB, I think you are posing some very interesting questions in your above essay. Unfortunately, I have no answers for you. I've never suckled on puffies. Question: if they are only for the young ladies (and how old is one when the clock strikes 12 and they're all gone?), then what do puffies look like after their expiration date? Do they just become another sensuous areola and nipple or do they have their own 'telling' shape once matured? So many questions. I bet Abbey can answer these questions for us... She's so seasoned...and such...:cool:

If anyone has been following a particular model with puffies for many years, maybe if googled now as she has become older, there will be a change for us to see what these puffies turn into. <--scientific approach

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back