Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's nice to be back. I had some things in RL that kept me busy but am now settled. So I am off to find some new nip pics. I don't even know if my old ones are still on this thread? If not, I'll begin there. Some repeats for many of you but it has been so long, I think I am safe to repost.

Repeats are always welcome Abbey... especially if they're yours! ;)

OK. I just looked back through this thread....most of my images were posted to imageshack so none of them are still here. That's a good thing...this means I can start at the beginning.

and wow. do I have a lot to post.

I'll begin later. Right now I need lunch. anyone have any image uploading sites they can suggest that are allowed here would be great.

OK. I just looked back through this thread....most of my images were posted to imageshack so none of them are still here. That's a good thing...this means I can start at the beginning.

and wow. do I have a lot to post.

I'll begin later. Right now I need lunch. anyone have any image uploading sites they can suggest that are allowed here would be great.

I just looked at the post count for this thread and at the moment I'm still safe at number 6... if you become a posting whore I might just have to start posting myself to secure my spot on the list...

LMAO!!!

OK. I give up. Thsi thread will nto let me post any of my pics to it....it says that are already in the thread (which they are but they were posted through imageshack and are no longer showing up). I changed the name to the first 20 and tried again...still won't take them. Anyone have any ideas?

but not hotlinking. I'll get it yet.

Remember how to do that one?

Abbey girl!!!!!! You have been gone for so long. As you can see we're still hanging in (and how!) and have new folks added to the list - lots of great posters.

Enjoy the scenery a bit too between posting! :kiss:

JMidnight, I so missed your smiling--and perky--face! Yeah, I'm back. Let's hope it's to stay.

OK, let's try another hotlink

20ih1qu.jpg

well Dawg, just for that, I will end the evening on some of my very own....dangerous thing when you have a camera in your computer...

1idcgw.jpg

219b129.jpg

pnbte.jpg

2dvilfs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back