Review: Stories by RedLegoDragon

Changed the title of this thread to the more fitting one, hope people who read it before could still found it.

Anyway, @RedLegoDragon published his plans for 2023 today... so let's review that as well!

Q1: Three's a Crowd - Dani Cohen would prefer to stay late at work with her handsome, charming new work colleague than spend time with her controlling boyfriend, until a massive public transport strike strands all three of them in central Coytoss with no way home. Forced to share a hotel room, what could possibly happen?

TBH I'm not really excited for this one, as MFM threesomes aren't something I greatly enjoy. However, I don't say "no" upfront and will definitively check - even if the sex won't be good, I'm sure Dragon would provide some fun build up and banter. I also wonder if Zehra would be somewhat engaged - like her stories inspiring Dani to cheating (kind of like with Erin and Angie).

Q2: Twin Trouble - Eric Winters bites off more than he can chew when he attracts the attention of twins Sheila and Joelle. Competing with each other for his sex, things heat up when they put aside their squabble and combine forces against the lecherous stud!

This is more anticipated. First of all: it doesn't seem to be a cheating story, unless you count that he cheats on them both with the other. Second of all: it's FMF threesome - I've never seen that in the Shadow's or Shadow-inspired stories, so I'm thrilled. Third of all: the girls are twins - kinky and hot! I really hope the story will cover both competing and cooperating parts - the former seem like a lot of fun! (I imagine all the stuff like Sheila snatching Eric's cock from, Joelle's mouth or Joelle pushing Sheila from Eric's cock to ride it herself - it'd be hillarious! And I love when smut is hillarious!.)

Also, in both threesomes (Q1 and Q2) I'm really curious about sex montages (because you're doing them here too, right?). Sex montage covers a lot of possibilities, and when you have extra person, there's so much of them!

Q3: Get Cucked! - Erin Winters is leading a complicated love life - cheating on the guy she's cheating on her boyfriend with - but things really begin to heat up when Kyle's jealousy collides with Peter's discovery of his girlfriend's sordid arrangement!

This... this gets me really excited! Erin and Peter are my favorite couple in Eroshire, and I'm still really heartbroken about her cheating on him. I mean, they're nerds like me, I want them to have happy nerdy life together. Thanks to Kyle's overfocus of the past lover and realisation that Erin is greater fucker than both him and her, he has a lot of potential too - I believe he may even become one of the good guy (with some proper guidance). And Peter who becomes more masculline in time (thanks to among other his friendship with Kyle and trainings with Logan) discovering their cheating sex (what if together with being more self-confident he also discovers some amazing sexual prowess? what if with 'only' 6 inches long dick he suddenly becomes the best fucker in Coytoss? I can dream, you can't forbid that)... Gosh, my blood's already boiling! The only flaw: I'll have to wait till Q3 or maybe even Q4 for it! How will I endure?

On other things, I think it would be fun to know what Eric thinks about his sister's... lifestyle. I mean, he's a cheating slut too, but it's different when you're like that and when your little sister is like that.

Q4: Leaving this one blank in case the previous three take longer than anticipated. I'll consider it a personal win if I get a fourth story out next year!

I believe it's possible, after all ASA and TOC are only 2 months apart (let's forget about almost a year gap between TOC and AFO though). But even with "only" three stories it's gonna be a fun year for you I think :)

Also, many writers run twitter accounts where they share stories and progress updates (The Shadow's among them, and I really like how talkable he is and how good his contact with the readers is). It may be good for you too. I'll be there for sure!

Last edited:
Games Night is very interesting so far. Definitely something that is fun.
I was a little worried at first because it read as a similar premise to what I'm writing now in my new cheating story - a friend visiting ending up with the girl - but yours is different. She hates him and he only goes after single women and there is a mutual seduction. Mine is more someone visiting who likes her and she flirts with him until sex happens, and they don't hate each other. So I was relieved for the difference - means I can keep writing and enjoying your story at the same time! Thanks for it.

Thank goodness! I'm looking forward to your next stories and would hate to be responsible for any delays!

These reviews are so detailed and awesome! Got me interested in taking on these formidable, intimidating tomes!

Thanks! I hope you enjoy them! Don't feel pressured to read them at any pace but your own.

And then commentary from not one but two great authors? Reading this and the sex montage link led me to check out that scene in "Perils" and, oh my. They were on the verge of cumming for 3 pages! I don't know how you do it. It's like swirling into an unending vortex of sexual imagery that just keeps spiraling around and flooding by as if gushing fourth from a fire hose and every time it seems like it could wind down it just picks right back up again and keeps on blasting through... Incredible.

Perils is a fucking incredible story, and a massive inspiration for me! I'd give my right nut for a Perils 2, but I'm sure The Shadow Rising would not want to start work on another 300K word behemoth any time soon. 😅

TBH I'm not really excited for this one, as MFM threesomes aren't something I greatly enjoy.

<Looks at plan for TAC> 😏

Also, many writers run twitter accounts where they share stories and progress updates (The Shadow's among them, and I really like how talkable he is and how good his contact with the readers is). It may be good for you too. I'll be there for sure!

Still on the fence about starting a Twitter account for updates. Would be useful for sharing stories, though; such as the amazing A Weekend Adventure by @LoganFC23. Short in comparison to my works but stuffed full of great sex (about as stuffed as the leading lady gets! ;)). Makes me think about starting some shorter stories for all the crazy hook-ups that probably happen throughout Eroshire, but aren't meaty (there's a dick joke there somewhere) enough for my usual length (again, another dick joke possibility).

Dude, wtf? I gave so many positive feedback and you decided to respond only to a criticism? :D (humorous response ofc)

lol I actually had replies written out for your other comments, but ended up deleting them because I thought my post was getting too wordy. 🤣

So in the name of being more wordy:

I'm sure Dragon would provide some fun build up and banter. I also wonder if Zehra would be somewhat engaged - like her stories inspiring Dani to cheating (kind of like with Erin and Angie).

Zehra will have a big part in TAC; that I'll confirm. With several scenes from GN replayed but from Dani's point of view. I'm enjoying having Dani figure that Zehra wants to bang Logan while being in denial about her own bubbling infidelity. It's funny how we all enjoy living vicariously through our friends sometimes.

This is more anticipated. First of all: it doesn't seem to be a cheating story, unless you count that he cheats on them both with the other.

Nope. After TAC I'll be taking a short break from cheating stories. My goal for my stories is to have a diverse collection; maybe not something for everyone, but as close to it as I can manage. There'll be cheating stories, of course, but there'll also be more straightforward 'boy meets girl, boy and girl fuck each other's brains out' stories. Or, in the case of TT: boy meets girls.

I even have plans to dive into the weird side of Eroshire, and write some stuff for Lit's supernatural and horror genres. I'm not saying anyone's going to watch a cursed videotape and bang a stringy-haired ghost girl who climbs out of their TV... yet :sneaky:

Second of all: it's FMF threesome - I've never seen that in the Shadow's or Shadow-inspired stories, so I'm thrilled.

I have hope that the long-awaited next story in Shadow's 'Sophie' series will have Sophie bang a guy at her wedding with her maid of honour. Bonus points if her maid of honour is some faithful best friend of Sophie's who has never even thought of cheating, and Sophie, being the massive slut she is, corrupts her best friend into becoming a cheater.

It's either that or Sophie's going to bang her own dad, but I'm hoping Claire will feature in Shadow's first father-daughter incest story, if he ever writes one (you never see many of those on Literotica, do you?)

Sorry to harp on about Shadow's works... or 'Harper' on about his works... heh... get it? Because Sophie's last name is Harper? At least until she's married, then she'll definitely 'Seymour' action!

Yeah, I might have to rethink about submitting anything under 'Humour & Satire'.

Third of all: the girls are twins - kinky and hot! I really hope the story will cover both competing and cooperating parts - the former seem like a lot of fun! (I imagine all the stuff like Sheila snatching Eric's cock from, Joelle's mouth or Joelle pushing Sheila from Eric's cock to ride it herself - it'd be hillarious! And I love when smut is hillarious!.)

Stop giving me ideas. In which I mean please continue to give me ideas!

Seriously looking forward to writing TT. It's going to be some light-hearted fun after TAC (which has some heavy themes amongst all the smut).

Also, in both threesomes (Q1 and Q2) I'm really curious about sex montages (because you're doing them here too, right?). Sex montage covers a lot of possibilities, and when you have extra person, there's so much of them!

As much as I don't want to be 'the sex montage guy' here on Lit... I love writing sex montages too much not to pass on an opportunity to write one with three or more people!

This... this gets me really excited! Erin and Peter are my favorite couple in Eroshire, and I'm still really heartbroken about her cheating on him. I mean, they're nerds like me, I want them to have happy nerdy life together. Thanks to Kyle's overfocus of the past lover and realisation that Erin is greater fucker than both him and her, he has a lot of potential too - I believe he may even become one of the good guy (with some proper guidance). And Peter who becomes more masculline in time (thanks to among other his friendship with Kyle and trainings with Logan) discovering their cheating sex (what if together with being more self-confident he also discovers some amazing sexual prowess? what if with 'only' 6 inches long dick he suddenly becomes the best fucker in Coytoss? I can dream, you can't forbid that)... Gosh, my blood's already boiling! The only flaw: I'll have to wait till Q3 or maybe even Q4 for it! How will I endure?

Wow! I'm really happy that you enjoy these characters of mine so much! It means a lot to me, especially as I started writing these stories as a way to rediscover my love for writing (as well as providing myself my own fix while waiting for Shadow's updates). I have a massive soft spot for Erin, and it's really tough not to have her pop up all the time in every story I write! My plan is for two more stories after GC! and that will basically be the 'Erin's Sordid Arrangement' arc finished (although technically the deal with Kyle ends in GC!, the next two stories will resolve the Kyle-Sarah plot and the Erin-Kyle-Sarah plot). I don't want Erin to dominate my line-up, though, so this arc probably won't be finished until 2024. Sorry.

On other things, I think it would be fun to know what Eric thinks about his sister's... lifestyle. I mean, he's a cheating slut too, but it's different when you're like that and when your little sister is like that.

At some point I'm probably going to write some incest stories, and I'm not sure if the Winters or the Matthews are going to indulge themselves in that debauchery. I've got time to think about it.

I believe it's possible, after all ASA and TOC are only 2 months apart (let's forget about almost a year gap between TOC and AFO though). But even with "only" three stories it's gonna be a fun year for you I think :)

Thanks! I appreciate the vote of confidence, even if I have none in myself. 😅

lol I actually had replies written out for your other comments, but ended up deleting them because I thought my post was getting too wordy. 🤣

You write 200 pages stories, but now you're affraid to get too wordy? xD
Don't hesitate to get wordy with me. When it comes to erotica, I have three favorites: reading erotica, writing erotica and discussing erotica.

I even have plans to dive into the weird side of Eroshire, and write some stuff for Lit's supernatural and horror genres. I'm not saying anyone's going to watch a cursed videotape and bang a stringy-haired ghost girl who climbs out of their TV... yet :sneaky:

I might have or might have not written a scene when Erin is approached by a mistery man who turns out to be a mage going against Kyle, Brad and Ali, because they are incubi taining the Eroshire with their demonic influence, what resulted in its people to be ever horny, cheating and even incestous sluts.
I also might have or might have not envisioned similar story, when three people (two of them being in relationship and the other being guy best friend) coming to Shorehaven only for two of them to cheat on their (boy)friend when both experience a surge of lust and his penis grows by several inches.

I have hope that the long-awaited next story in Shadow's 'Sophie' series will have Sophie bang a guy at her wedding with her maid of honour. Bonus points if her maid of honour is some faithful best friend of Sophie's who has never even thought of cheating, and Sophie, being the massive slut she is, corrupts her best friend into becoming a cheater.

I hear you and it's a fun idea, but for first Shadow's FMF threesome I'd prefer Perils ch.2. with Mia/Theo/Marie. Unfortunately he once said that he prefers to keep cheating between the two. (But Valestock exists so...)

Stop giving me ideas. In which I mean please continue to give me ideas!

So as we're talking about FMF, here's my fav for that "crew": the girls lay one on each other, kissing and gropping, and the guys gets behind them. Next, he fucks one for some time, after which he switches to the other, fucks her, switches back and so on: keeping them (and himself) on edge until cum.

As much as I don't want to be 'the sex montage guy' here on Lit... I love writing sex montages too much not to pass on an opportunity to write one with three or more people!

I don't see anything wrong with such a moniker.

At some point I'm probably going to write some incest stories, and I'm not sure if the Winters or the Matthews are going to indulge themselves in that debauchery. I've got time to think about it.

What about Khans? I mean, Ali is the only major Eroshire character who haven't got a sex scene yet (aside of really short fling with Brad's sister), and also Syeda has not yet appeared in anything too lewd. Also, there's still unresolved tension between her and Ayesha, so why not reconcile over their brother/son's dick? Besides, this would be nice opportunity to play with Ali's incesurities and the bigger the better thrope.

"Fuck, little brother, you fuck me so good! Don't stop, don't ever fucking stop!"

"Am I... the best you had?"

"Yes!"

"Better than Theo?" He couldn't stop himself, even if it brough him a sorrow.

"Yes!!!"

"But... I'm not as big as he is. I'm... smaller." He couldn't believe his sister's words.

"Men." Syeda snorted, slowing down a little and looking into his eyes. "You think it's all about size, while it's bullshit. Other things matter more."

Last edited:
You write 200 pages stories, but now you're affraid to get too wordy? xD

I'm wondering how many words a 200 page Literotica story would be. 700k-800k? A veritable The Lord of the Cock Rings.

I might have or might have not written a scene when Erin is approached by a mistery man who turns out to be a mage going against Kyle, Brad and Ali, because they are incubi taining the Eroshire with their demonic influence, what resulted in its people to be ever horny, cheating and even incestous sluts.
I also might have or might have not envisioned similar story, when three people (two of them being in relationship and the other being guy best friend) coming to Shorehaven only for two of them to cheat on their (boy)friend when both experience a surge of lust and his penis grows by several inches.

Please tell me this mage's plan to take down Incubi!Kyle/Brad/Ali involves fucking them into banishment. 🤣

Dunno about Shorehaven but moving to Eroshire adds two inches to your cock. Must be something in the water.

I hear you and it's a fun idea, but for first Shadow's FMF threesome I'd prefer Perils ch.2. with Mia/Theo/Marie. Unfortunately he once said that he prefers to keep cheating between the two. (But Valestock exists so...)

Valestock is an absolute gem in Shadow's repertoire. I love how it starts off so simply, and by the fifth chapter you're like "of course she's giving her brother head while everyone (sans boyfriend) watches." I want a part six where Clare seduces and fucks her dad. There's a lack of hung dads in Shorehaven (David Seymour holding that post solo iirc, unless Connor McAlister is indeed the dad in Decorating the Newlywed).

So as we're talking about FMF, here's my fav for that "crew": the girls lay one on each other, kissing and gropping, and the guys gets behind them. Next, he fucks one for some time, after which he switches to the other, fucks her, switches back and so on: keeping them (and himself) on edge until cum.

I like this plan, but hear me out here: no edging, more cum.

What about Khans? I mean, Ali is the only major Eroshire character who haven't got a sex scene yet (aside of really short fling with Brad's sister), and also Syeda has not yet appeared in anything too lewd. Also, there's still unresolved tension between her and Ayesha, so why not reconcile over their brother/son's dick? Besides, this would be nice opportunity to play with Ali's incesurities and the bigger the better thrope.

😅 I actually forgot about the Khans. Guess I figured them to be too 'normal' (by Eroshire standards) to be potential incest material.

You're right about Ali. I feel bad I haven't written anything for him yet, but I don't want to shoe-horn him into something I didn't write with him in mind. He will have a big part to play in the sequel to AFO, but that'll be a group sex thing. The lad deserves some one-on-one with a special lady; I just haven't thought of anything for him yet.

Don't worry about his insecurities, though: Ali's doing fine (despite the good-natured jesting from his friends). The power level of the UOE trio is (to put it crudely):
Biggest dick: Brad
Biggest load: Ali
Biggest ego: Kyle

I mentioned Syeda and Ayesha will have a story for themselves. That's a possible contender for Q4.

I'm wondering how many words a 200 page Literotica story would be. 700k-800k? A veritable The Lord of the Cock Rings.

1 LE page = 10 Word pages = 3,500 words.

Please tell me this mage's plan to take down Incubi!Kyle/Brad/Ali involves fucking them into banishment. 🤣

No, it was a bitter kind-of-redemption story. Although sapping their power by Erin whose body was augumented by the mysterious rite was a part of the plan.

Dunno about Shorehaven but moving to Eroshire adds two inches to your cock. Must be something in the water.

Unless you got a girlfriend, then there's a good possibility it shrinks back.

Hello! Dropped a comment on GN but I wanted to share it here as I just found this thread exists.

First of all, I like your style a lot. Over the top rough brutal aggressive fucking between two extremely hot people that goes on for hours without breaks is definitely right up my cue, add cheating to that and the result is I've busted 5 times through the story ;)

This presents in GN in how the two protagonist were so attracted to each other (because they're just so hot) that they left their former moral standards and just fuck. I do have to note though that there were more description about Zee's lust towards Logan than it was from the other way around. There were many instances in the story where Zee described her attraction to Logan's physique, muscles, pecs, face, what he wore, etc. but from Logan's side that description is very minimum. Yes we do read that he got a crush on her and he knows he would be a great lay... but why is that? Personally if on his inner dialogue, maybe he could mention her toned belly, her slim curves, or her apparently HUGE tits, or anything really aside from "she's the hottest woman I've ever seen" it would feel more equal. And of course, set a mental image of course;)

That also includes the last masturbation scene of Zee before their fuck. Once again, she was describing Logan's body and her imagination of how he'd fuck. The same description of Logan masturbating over Zee's body, pussy, ass, or tits would be awesome.

That being said, I truly love this story and have to agree with DarkShollat sex montages are always ALWAYS fun. If not to drive the point that these man and woman are on the highest level of physical attractiveness and are really REALLY good at fucking. The second sex montage that took place in Logan's flat is hotter imo as they utilized their surrounding even more and they also fucked longer (8 hours of animal sex is so so hot!)

Heh. Funnily enough. I've fantasized about a story like this. By an unknown force of nature and luck, a lucky guy get to fuck his friend's girl because of unseen force that gives him advantage.

I think I've even read a story like this but in reverse, where the wife's friend grew several inches in bust and ended up fucking her hot handsome husband.

Hello @samu7! Nice to have you in this topic, your post was really fun to read. Don't hesitate to come back with more opinions if/when you'll read other RLD's stories :)

First of all, I like your style a lot. Over the top rough brutal aggressive fucking between two extremely hot people that goes on for hours without breaks is definitely right up my cue, add cheating to that and the result is I've busted 5 times through the story ;)

If that's in one reading I'm impressed! Do you live in Eroshire? 🤣

Over the top sex that goes on for hours is definitely my thing as well, and I just wasn't finding enough of it on Literotica. So I started writing my own stuff to satisfy my appetite. I'm always open to suggestions for other authors who can scratch this itch, of course. I love checking out other authors people who follow me are following!

I do have to note though that there were more description about Zee's lust towards Logan than it was from the other way around.

A very good point. I think it's an unfortunate side effect of GN being (like most of my stories) biased in POV towards the woman. My next story has the same issue, but this time I'll make sure to give you her male lust's POV as well; just written a scene of him banging one out while thinking about her after they almost kiss in the office, just so you know what it is about her that's driving him wild.

Going to have a bigger problem with this when I get round to Twin Trouble, which will have (obviously) two female POVs. Eric's got some hard-core lusting to give us to make up for it! 😅

That being said, I truly love this story and have to agree with DarkShollat sex montages are always ALWAYS fun. If not to drive the point that these man and woman are on the highest level of physical attractiveness and are really REALLY good at fucking. The second sex montage that took place in Logan's flat is hotter imo as they utilized their surrounding even more and they also fucked longer (8 hours of animal sex is so so hot!)

Thanks! I had fun writing that one (which I wrote before writing the first sex montage - again I wrote GN in a strange way). Part of me wonders how far I can take it? 24-hour fuckathon?!? :LOL:

My next story might be the limit: they spend almost all night fucking, and most of the next day, with a few hours sleep between.

I think I've even read a story like this but in reverse, where the wife's friend grew several inches in bust and ended up fucking her hot handsome husband.

That sounds hot!!

Thanks! I had fun writing that one (which I wrote before writing the first sex montage - again I wrote GN in a strange way). Part of me wonders how far I can take it? 24-hour fuckathon?!? :LOL:
Do you accept drooling as a payment?

My next story might be the limit: they spend almost all night fucking, and most of the next day, with a few hours sleep between.
Do you?

BTW I wrote a sex montage lately, would you be interested in reviewing?

If that's in one reading I'm impressed! Do you live in Eroshire? 🤣
Well it is 19 pages on Lit so I split the reading time to 2 separate sessions. And yeah, I came 5 times cumulative ly. 😂
A very good point. I think it's an unfortunate side effect of GN being (like most of my stories) biased in POV towards the woman. My next story has the same issue, but this time I'll make sure to give you her male lust's POV as well; just written a scene of him banging one out while thinking about her after they almost kiss in the office, just so you know what it is about her that's driving him wild.
I would love to read that so I will be patiently waiting! I love when we get to see from the characters POV the physical perfection that is their (would be) cheating partner that makes them want to cheat!
Part of me wonders how far I can take it? 24-hour fuckathon?!? :LOL:

FUCK YES! I can't wait to read this maximized fuckathon between two insanely hot people! Them finding it hard to step because the sex is just SO GOOD. Because they are SO GOOD at it. I'm leaking so much. 24 hours of non-stop sex... Fuck... If that ain't what Gods of sex are capable of...

And again, funnily enough, I always finished reading your stories and created another alternate in my mind where their sex is getting *even more* depraved.

I hope it won't bother people me sharing this, but the end of ASA, it was mentioned they use sleeping pills to make sure the cucked doesn't wake up as they fuck wildly. Erin and Kyle fucking more than 10 times in one night until morning. I'm imagining they use the same pill to drug the cuck in his sleep whenever the sleeping pills effect was supposed to come off, so he'll be sleeping a lot lot longer. Probably abusing the pills so they can fuck an entire day without him waking up. That's so evil, ha? I guess I really am depraved.

Even on GN's second sex scene, I thought Zee would call her boyfriend to tell her she'll stay at her friend's house so her and Logan could fuck literally for a whole day and just return home tomorrow evening. Hahaha.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I love you already and please keep up your good work! I really appreciate this service!

FUCK YES! I can't wait to read this maximized fuckathon between two insanely hot people! Them finding it hard to step because the sex is just SO GOOD. Because they are SO GOOD at it. I'm leaking so much. 24 hours of non-stop sex... Fuck... If that ain't what Gods of sex are capable of...

One day I want to write a Perils length story, and a 24-hour fuckfest would definitely be material for it. Got a few ideas that could bloom into something that big; current favourite of mine is a 'boy next door' scenario, where a cute virgin watches the boy next door nail hot girl after hot girl, before she gets a chance to invite him over for him to deflower her. Then fuck her for hours.

And again, funnily enough, I always finished reading your stories and created another alternate in my mind where their sex is getting *even more* depraved.

I hope it won't bother people me sharing this, but the end of ASA, it was mentioned they use sleeping pills to make sure the cucked doesn't wake up as they fuck wildly. Erin and Kyle fucking more than 10 times in one night until morning. I'm imagining they use the same pill to drug the cuck in his sleep whenever the sleeping pills effect was supposed to come off, so he'll be sleeping a lot lot longer. Probably abusing the pills so they can fuck an entire day without him waking up. That's so evil, ha? I guess I really am depraved.

I'm picturing Peter waking up, looking at the time and thinking "I slept all day! I must be overdoing it with my studies!"

Meanwhile Kyle's in the other room watching all the shots he took on his phone of him and Erin fucking while Peter was drugged out and sleeping. I'm sure Kyle's got gigabytes worth of footage on the cloud of just him and Erin having sex. Hope he's got a good password on that shit.

Even on GN's second sex scene, I thought Zee would call her boyfriend to tell her she'll stay at her friend's house so her and Logan could fuck literally for a whole day and just return home tomorrow evening. Hahaha.

The lure of Thai food was too strong! Besides, Zehra genuinely loves having sex with Adrian as well: her ideal day would be 10 hours of sex with Logan, followed by 10 hours of sex with Adrian, with 4 hours gaming between.

Then crash and sleep for a day.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I love you already and please keep up your good work! I really appreciate this service!

The stories or my inane rambling on this thread? :LOL:😅

One day I want to write a Perils length story, and a 24-hour fuckfest would definitely be material for it. Got a few ideas that could bloom into something that big; current favourite of mine is a 'boy next door' scenario, where a cute virgin watches the boy next door nail hot girl after hot girl, before she gets a chance to invite him over for him to deflower her. Then fuck her for hours.

So it's start with sex montage of her watching him fuck multiple girls and ends with sex montage of her having her own marathon with him?

The stories or my inane rambling on this thread? :LOL:😅

I love this thread. Couldn't hope for more when I started it.

So it's start with sex montage of her watching him fuck multiple girls and ends with sex montage of her having her own marathon with him?

Possibly. My current idea for it is to have their bedroom windows facing each other (expensive detached houses in a nicer part of Eroshire, probably the suburb the Khans live in); the first act follows our virgin protagonist as she lives a mundane life where the most excitement she gets is watching the boy next door bring girls home and have hours of hot sex with them. All the while the protag watches from her room and jerks off to it. Then one night he notices her masturbating while a girl's riding him, and then the dynamic changes: he starts putting on a show for her, and she realises he's doing this and enjoys that he's getting off on her getting off on him having sex.

Then one day her parents are out (like to clarify everyone's over 18, of course) and the girl notices the boy is home alone too... and decides to take the leap and invite him over...

This is all for a story I probably won't get round to for a long while.

I love this thread. Couldn't hope for more when I started it.

Thanks for starting it!

Just wanted to say that I love your stories Redlegodragon!
I especially love the sex marathons you write, they are amazing! Hope one day you go for those 24 hours, or even longer lol

Ever thought of including the kink where a guy his dick can create a stomach bulge with a girl, Like in Perils from Shadow

Just wanted to say that I love your stories Redlegodragon!
I especially love the sex marathons you write, they are amazing! Hope one day you go for those 24 hours, or even longer lol

Ever thought of including the kink where a guy his dick can create a stomach bulge with a girl, Like in Perils from Shadow

Thanks! I'm glad you like them!

As for stomach bulges: I've toyed with it (in AFO, iirc), where the woman can feel the guy's cock through her stomach, but haven't yet committed to a full-on 'bulge'. Yet. ;)

Thanks! I'm glad you like them!

As for stomach bulges: I've toyed with it (in AFO, iirc), where the woman can feel the guy's cock through her stomach, but haven't yet committed to a full-on 'bulge'. Yet. ;)
I'm not a fun of those bulges - this is a moment when my suspencion of disbeliefs fails. Even if 10" dick coming whole into vagina is as much unrealistic.

I'm not a fun of those bulges - this is a moment when my suspencion of disbeliefs fails. Even if 10" dick coming whole into vagina is as much unrealistic.
It is actually possible in real life (check out the bellydistension subreddit, here is a classic example ).

But you still need a certain amount of factors to make it work.
1) Dick needs to be big enough; not only in length but also in girth. But RLD male characters hit that threshold with ease.
2) The girl needs to be quite skinny, though not malnourished.
3) The position of penetration. If you are just doing regular missonairy the bulge won't show up, but if you adapt the angle so that the guy thrusts upwards at that angle a bulge can show up.

The video above is a clear example of all these factors combined.

The guys and girls in RLD would definitely be able to do this like the pair in the video above, with ease even in certain positions considering their sizes and sexual knowledge of positions.

It is actually possible in real life (check out the bellydistension subreddit, here is a classic example
Seriously there is a single subreddit for that? The internet is full of surprises.

The guys and girls in RLD would definitely be able to do this like the pair in the video above, with ease even in certain positions considering their sizes and sexual knowledge of positions.
I know imagined Erin taking an extra time with Kyle to check if every sexual deed she read about is true or not.

2) The girl needs to be quite skinny, though not malnourished
How about her having belly muscles? RLD girls tend to have those.

Back