Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one more

JenniferMidnight said:
I had, at one point, taken a series of pics focusing on 'the unbuttoning' but can't find the the sultry collection on my computer... ~sigh~ May just have to do another one... :kiss:
I am sure Bill Dada is right that one additional unbuttoning would teasingly reveal more of what seems to be a most alluring, sexy, mouthwatering, luscious set of womanly breasts, all without being a blatantly shameless display.

Jim

kwas1modem said:
I am sure Bill Dada is right that one additional unbuttoning would teasingly reveal more of what seems to be a most alluring, sexy, mouthwatering, luscious set of womanly breasts, all without being a blatantly shameless display.

Jim

Well then...let's open up the gallery shall we? I'll post a few progressional AV's :kiss:

Ttt

two-towers-02.jpg

JenniferMidnight said:
I had, at one point, taken a series of pics focusing on 'the unbuttoning' but can't find the the sultry collection on my computer... ~sigh~ May just have to do another one... :kiss:

Yes I like the new A/V....unbuttoning would be good :D sp please tkae some pics :kiss:

JenniferMidnight said:
Well then...let's open up the gallery shall we? I'll post a few progressional AV's :kiss:

Hi, Jennifer. I really like your luscous new AV and I hope it is progressive. In time, maybe you will look like this, except I know your are sexier.

Attachments

• Big tits.jpg
    Big tits.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 125
Packing

JenniferMidnight said:
Is our lovely Jennifer packing, or what? Cowabunga, Buffalo Bob!

Jim

}}

JenniferMidnight said:
Slowly....the buttons will be unfastened...slowly....ever so slowly...:Kiss:

Jennifer,

Do your nipples get harder with the anticipation of them becoming more and more exposed?

Cranky

JenniferMidnight said:

Yaaay! Yaaay! (stands on chair, whistling and shouting as the buttons are slowly undone) Way to go, Jennifer! Show the rest of us what you've got!

In case you're wondering, this is what you can aspire too for now, but I know you are much better looking and sexier than this lady.

Last edited:
JenniferMidnight said:
But I don't wanna wait. My eyes crave that lovely delight. Gimme gimme gimme NOW (pretty please)! :p

Lynda Carter

The Mutt said:
Your breasts seem eager to breathe free.
:kiss:

wonder_woman_nude.jpg
Mr. Mutt -- Do you have any Lynda Carter nudies? I used to watch that idiot show hoping against hope that she would pop out of that silly Wonder Woman costume and bare those glorious breasts to the world. I also used to wish that she would tie me up with her golden lariat and make me tell the truth.

Jim

Morning

The Mutt said:
A little something with your morning coffee.
:rose:

tits-showing.jpg
You pound down that coffee, sweet tits, and come right back to bed with your daddy this instant.

Jim

Buttons?

JenniferMidnight said:
I don't see no buttons on that blouse. It looks like a zipper to me. Perhaps you mean you intend to lower the zipper inch by inch (or 2.54 centimeters by 2.54 centimeters as you might say in Canada) in successive AVs. I doubt I can wait that long and still remember why I was looking in the first place. At my age, getting lucky means finding my car in the parking lot.

Jim

kwas1modem said:
I don't see no buttons on that blouse. It looks like a zipper to me. Perhaps you mean you intend to lower the zipper inch by inch (or 2.54 centimeters by 2.54 centimeters as you might say in Canada) in successive AVs. I doubt I can wait that long and still remember why I was looking in the first place. At my age, getting lucky means finding my car in the parking lot.

Jim

I believe writing dirty stories keeps me thinking younger. That and thoughts of ladies like this:

It's been awhile since I showed nipples, soooooo, here's the uncropped version of the picture currently being used in my AV ...

jennnaughtyoncam1057ft.jpg

Jennifer Kaye said:
It's been awhile since I showed nipples, soooooo, here's the uncropped version of the picture currently being used in my AV ...

jennnaughtyoncam1057ft.jpg

Yay!
:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back