• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my favorite thing about this thread....

well, other than the pics, of course, is that no matter when I hit it, there is always something new--and good--to see. I can skip a day or miss one hour and there is always a new post. Yummy.

and might I add, this thread has made me really like puffies. Boxlicker, that last one of yours was exquisite. I have never been with a woman that has what would be considered "puffies" and now I feel like I am on the prowl...the thought of licking them and seeing them change before my eyes makes me feel all gooey inside.

OK, my contribution for the day since I haven't added any lately:

Last edited:
Bill Dada's 2:18 post just did it for me, damn!

BubblyBlue, I'll bet yours are perfect, from your description they sound beautiful!

Hey, Bubbly, how about a beauty contest with you Jennifer K., Jennifer M., Miss O., Songcatcher and anybody else who wants to enter. Once the rules are decided, wet t-shirt or bare, we shoud be good to go.

Boxlicker101 said:
Hey, Bubbly, how about a beauty contest with you Jennifer K., Jennifer M., Miss O., Songcatcher and anybody else who wants to enter. Once the rules are decided, wet t-shirt or bare, we shoud be good to go.

If I had just one wish, assuming I cannot wish for more wishes, I would wish for world peace.

giggle giggle giggle

<wink>

jennnaughtyoncam4074xq.jpg

Last edited:
Jennifer Kaye said:
If I had just one wish, assuming I cannot wish for more wishes, I would wish for world peace.

giggle giggle giggle

<wink>

jennnaughtyoncam4074xq.jpg

well I might wish for a piece of that !

:kiss:

Boxlicker101 said:
lol if I get the time

scarey123 said:
Bill Dada's 2:18 post just did it for me, damn!

BubblyBlue, I'll bet yours are perfect, from your description they sound beautiful!
Thanks *blushes*
But be careful when you say that, dont jinx me again.

kwas1modem said:
This here is prime eating stock.

Jim[/FONT][/SIZE]

Fucking her would be a violation of the Pure food and Drug Act. The same with this sweety:

Attachments

• Bobbi.jpg
    Bobbi.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 135
darienross3.jpg

Is this you BL, looks like you might be violating a few pure food and drug acts.

Bill Dada said:
darienross3.jpg

Is this you BL, looks like you might be violating a few pure food and drug acts.

Unfortunately, that is not me. Neither is this, although I would love to be either of those guys.

Attachments

• Licking2.jpg
    Licking2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 140
I know it is not going to come out right and sound like a line, but I hoestly beleive that all nipples are beautiful in their own special way. I have no preference and really enjoy the beauty in their differences.

readyrnot said:
I know it is not going to come out right and sound like a line, but I hoestly beleive that all nipplesare beautiful in their own special way. I have no preference and really enjoy the beauty in their differences.

Hi, Readymot. Welcome to Literotica and this thread in particular. If you want to read some really filthy smut, click on "My Smut" below. It is generally agreed on by those who have been contributing to this thread that all breasts, especially their nipples, are beautiful in their own way. However, we all believe that some are more beautiful than others. This is a good example of some unusually beautiful ones.

Attachments

• Big2.jpg
    Big2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
National anthems

JenniferMidnight said:
Happy Canada Day to all fellow Canuks!
OH CANADA? :kiss:
It is meet and fitting to observe at this near harmonic convergence of Canada Dry Day and the Fourth of July that the national anthems of both countries begin with the word "O." Unlike the Canadian national anthem, however, the American national anthem is littered with question marks.

Jim

Okay...so I'm dating myself but whenever there's a mention of the American national anthem the first thing that comes to mind is that 60's tune by the Partridge Family (god forbid us all for listening to it! *grin*) ..."Oh say, can you see....my eyes then my hair's too short!"... I do apologize if this song ends up playing in your head all day *giggle*

kwas1modem said:
It is meet and fitting to observe at this near harmonic convergence of Canada Dry Day and the Fourth of July that the national anthems of both countries begin with the word "O." Unlike the Canadian national anthem, however, the American national anthem is littered with question marks.

Jim

Nipple

JenniferMidnight said:
Okay...so I'm dating myself but whenever there's a mention of the American national anthem the first thing that comes to mind is that 60's tune by the Partridge Family (god forbid us all for listening to it! *grin*) ..."Oh say, can you see....my eyes then my hair's too short!"... I do apologize if this song ends up playing in your head all day *giggle*
I would like to turn this discussion around to Jennifer's luscious nipples.

Jim

Ditto

kwas1modem said:
I would like to turn this discussion around to Jennifer's luscious nipples.

Jim

Love JM's new AV, but would love to see one more button undone. :D

Bill Dada said:
Love JM's new AV, but would love to see one more button undone. :D

I had, at one point, taken a series of pics focusing on 'the unbuttoning' but can't find the the sultry collection on my computer... ~sigh~ May just have to do another one... :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back