Never on Sunday

Ten more pages til the spanking begins. lol Hey what are you baking up for us today? Better than Sex pie?

Oh, my. I'm pretty sure I remember how to groan. This begging of which you speak...:devil:
In this case, begging can be induced by keeping you tied up, and stopping the progression of my tongue up your inner thigh just an inch or so from that place where the inner thigh ends ... :devil:

No worries! and Thank you!
Oh, look! another one! ;) or two.

attachment.php

New Favorite! New Favorite! :devil:

So, yeah. In case you didn't know, I am a dance teacher, so I spend a lot of time doing leg work. Sorry about the juvenile tattoo cover...but let me keep some of my privacy, k? lol!

Damn! This one may be my new new favorite...hmmmm...decisions decisions...

So, yeah. In case you didn't know, I am a dance teacher, so I spend a lot of time doing leg work. Sorry about the juvenile tattoo cover...but let me keep some of my privacy, k? lol!

Now how did I miss this yesterday... you sexy mama! :rose:

No, no....the cat! The feline! I have three felines in my home...two females, one male. The male, who is the only kitten born to one of my females, is less than two years old and weighs in at 18 lbs. He's more like a mini-moose.

I once owned a similar sized cat, huge cats are the best :D. Except he used to snore loudly and I'm pretty sure had the cat equivalent of emotional problems :rolleyes:

Back