Tan's Tittie Bar

How about an Appleton Titty Daquiri, Mr. Tan? A sweet frozen drink keeps the nipples deliciously hard.

C0HmlNs.jpg

MycFEb9.jpg

Daquiri's never looked so delicious!!

Thank you all for stopping by. My retirement has been short-lived. I'm going back next week as a Consultant. So, we need a Labor Day / Labour Day party.

The cover charge is: name your end-of -summer cocktail. With the thunderstorms weve been getting here the last couple of weeks, I'll go for a Dark and Stormy: Dark Rum, Ginger Beer, a dash of Bitters and a slice of orange.

Tell me yours, be creative.remember, neat whisky and beer are not cocktails, as much as I like them!

French 75: London dry gin, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, champagne

It's good to see you back here. :rose:

Last edited:
I’ll be having a duck fart.

Yes. You heard right.

A shot consisting of floating layers of Crown, Bailey’s, and Creme de Cacao.

Sweet, just like me. :D

Missed you, Tan. 💜

Thank you all for stopping by. My retirement has been short-lived. I'm going back next week as a Consultant. So, we need a Labor Day / Labour Day party.

The cover charge is: name your end-of -summer cocktail. With the thunderstorms weve been getting here the last couple of weeks, I'll go for a Dark and Stormy: Dark Rum, Ginger Beer, a dash of Bitters and a slice of orange.

Tell me yours, be creative.remember, neat whisky and beer are not cocktails, as much as I like them!

Mine would have to be a classic - The Mojito

2 parts Havana Club 3 year old rum
1 part lime juice
1 part sugar syrup
Mint leaves
Crushed ice
Topped with soda water and stir

Simple but tastes great in the sunshine

Last edited:
Welcome back Tan. My outfit tried that on me when I retired about 18 years back. I gave them my terms which included an exorbitant monthly fee, maximum of 20 hours a week, any more Hours by agreement was at 200% . The wouldn’t agree which was what I wanted in the first place.

Never been a cocktail person, Neat malt whiskey or Guinness is my tipples.

I made a similar demand. They called my bluff. I should have asked for more. I start back this morning.

Thanks for stopping by everyone. Summer is winding down. Beer season is turning into whisky season. What's your favourite beer? Show and tell. I'll be posting mine later...

Okay folks, show us all your favourite beer. Here's mine:

BEER!

Lets see those cans, bottles and glasses....

Okay folks, show us all your favourite beer. Here's mine:
BEER!
Lets see those cans, bottles and glasses....

Actually Guinness is one of my favourites as well. Belgian beer Leffe is one as well, and because I can't choose between a blonde or a brown one, I left the glass empty.

Leffe Beer Glass

more glimpses

1. A priest, a rabbi, and a monk walk into the bar. The bartender says, “What is this, a joke?”

2. Glimpse of a sports bra

attachment.php

once we have seen one sports bra we need to see them all!

So, a joke.

What is a vampire's favorite kind of car?

...a bloodmobile

And whilst I do not have a cat, I do have a husband. And it's not actually a picture of my ass... or even a good picture at all, lol, but here ya go!

No Cats or Asses

there were these 2 peanuts

they got

a salted

Man sits down at a bar and enjoying his drink when he hears "wow, you look hot today". He looks around, nobody there. Resumes his drink and hears "those pants really show you off" Again, no one is around. So he calls over the bartender and asks what's going on. Bartender replies,

Oh, it's the peanuts. They are complimentary.

*Flips on the lights. Looks at the dust, turns down the dimmer a bit*

Fathers Day and a great tine to reopen the Titty Bar. Lets hear your favourite Dad Joke. Flash the bartender for a free beer (BYOB).

No cover for topless women!

My all time favourite Dad Joke

https://imgur.com/gallery/neHGpF5

Back