Tan's Tittie Bar

Damn its cold in here! Swannie was right! I seemed to have popped a hole in my top! I will have a Golden Gimlet on the rocks please! Thats your best golden tequila with just a dash of lime! Congrats on your retirement, you will love it!!
Make it with a hefty amount of lime for me please.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DA2ACC11-5FDE-46B7-8976-8EF06E14D213.jpg
    DA2ACC11-5FDE-46B7-8976-8EF06E14D213.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
OMG, FREE? Im In with MissSwannie on this one! Line em up!

attachment.php

Attachments

• F7F9F817-42CA-42CB-A4E3-31E23F12F7DA.jpg
    F7F9F817-42CA-42CB-A4E3-31E23F12F7DA.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Welcome to the retirees club Tan, you’re about 16 years behind me, mind you I took an early retirement at age 54 on a full pension. Best decision I ever made.

Welcome to retirement, Tan!

I have two down and in January a 3rd. 3 checks to get up each at 63 is pretty fun. My hardest daily decisions?
1) Which Barista to get my latte from
2) Which bar to sample the Woodford?
3) Boat, bike, or walk to said places.
Most days I let the pup decide.

Full Moon Fever: I can't help but be attracted to getting in first while everyone else is distracted
attachment.php

Does this qualify or do I need a proper drop the jeans and flash the crowd arse shot?

Full Moon Fever: I can't help but be attracted to getting in first while everyone else is distracted
attachment.php

Does this qualify or do I need a proper drop the jeans and flash the crowd arse shot?
Very nice, can I have a bite?

attachment.php

An incredible ass from an incredible woman! You Rock Swannie!

attachment.php

Oh, it works!

I believe the crowd would love to see the drop the jeans and flash the crowd arse shot as well !!!
Butt I Thank You for getting in !!!

I will gladly hold your beer anywhere !!! ;)
The crowd isn't the only thing that's getting bigger in this bar!!
:cool::devil:

Congrats Tan,

Almost at 20 years before the Mast, 2 more til retirement.

Thank you all for stopping by. My retirement has been short-lived. I'm going back next week as a Consultant. So, we need a Labor Day / Labour Day party.

The cover charge is: name your end-of -summer cocktail. With the thunderstorms weve been getting here the last couple of weeks, I'll go for a Dark and Stormy: Dark Rum, Ginger Beer, a dash of Bitters and a slice of orange.

Tell me yours, be creative.remember, neat whisky and beer are not cocktails, as much as I like them!

Thank you all for stopping by. My retirement has been short-lived. I'm going back next week as a Consultant. So, we need a Labor Day / Labour Day party.

The cover charge is: name your end-of -summer cocktail. With the thunderstorms weve been getting here the last couple of weeks, I'll go for a Dark and Stormy: Dark Rum, Ginger Beer, a dash of Bitters and a slice of orange.

Tell me yours, be creative.remember, neat whisky and beer are not cocktails, as much as I like them!

Welcome back Tan. My outfit tried that on me when I retired about 18 years back. I gave them my terms which included an exorbitant monthly fee, maximum of 20 hours a week, any more Hours by agreement was at 200% . The wouldn’t agree which was what I wanted in the first place.

Never been a cocktail person, Neat malt whiskey or Guinness is my tipples.

Welcome back to work, TAN!

It's still hot and humid here, so I'll go with a good summertime standby: Tom Collins.

Back