Never on Sunday

Wow, you guys...and Sweets...I'm just so overwhelmed by your nice comments! Thank you all! I work hard to keep my legs in shape...if I could get the perfect heart shaped ass, I'd be in the "winning" category!

you earned the comments.....:) your hard work shows up :) and we get to view the rewards...not much else you can ask for.....:).....great legs and great ass...a win win

So, yeah. In case you didn't know, I am a dance teacher, so I spend a lot of time doing leg work. Sorry about the juvenile tattoo cover...but let me keep some of my privacy, k? lol!

You can sooo tell that you do dance! It's the shapely calves that are a giveaway I think. What kind of dance do you teach? I :heart: dance, it's pretty much the only exercise I do/enjoy :D

Good morning!
Those legs and that ass are perfection!!
We are 'winning' for you sharing with us.
Thank you.

Love, you already have a winning ass . . . and with the legs . . . I'm all yours!!

Oh, now we hadn't discussed restraints. You need to at least buy me a drink first!
OK -- but only one drink, since I wouldn't want you to pass out just as I was getting near the upper part of that sensitive inner thigh ...

So, yeah. In case you didn't know, I am a dance teacher, so I spend a lot of time doing leg work. Sorry about the juvenile tattoo cover...but let me keep some of my privacy, k? lol!

you never mentioned that you had a thread.

Back