MrsP’s *secret* Pleasure Palace 🌹

There are so many great versions out there...comes with a song as great as that. And it really depends on my mood as to whether I want an old more standard version...or one that screams hotness. Today...I am in love with girls that sing barefoot on stage...cause they like to feel the stage burn.

I love Joss Stone and have for years. She has a great quality and tone to her voice 😍

I've got this t-shirt for Halloween, sorry I'm not in it...camera problems 😂😂😂🌹
IMG_20231008_155510.jpg

So with so many new visitors here, I thought it’d be nice to reintroduce folks to my Pleasure Palace…

Sometimes there is a beautiful photo, piece of artwork, media, poetry, etc that excites me. That straddles a line between carnality and sensuality. I put those things here. Equal parts wicked imagination and tasteful eroticism and expression.

For those that are new to the palace here is a formal welcome. I look forward to your contributions.
🖤🥀
IMG_2732.jpeg

So with so many new visitors here, I thought it’d be nice to reintroduce folks to my Pleasure Palace…

Sometimes there is a beautiful photo, piece of artwork, media, poetry, etc that excites me. That straddles a line between carnality and sensuality. I put those things here. Equal parts wicked imagination and tasteful eroticism and expression.

For those that are new to the palace here is a formal welcome. I look forward to your contributions.
🖤🥀
View attachment 2278305
I love this image!

Back