34 M4f Do you need to be used? Are you always horny? Do you want to be a filthy little fucktoy? Step inside

I'm a 34 year old man who is established with a frashly built house, a dog, and a car.... The usual trappings and goals of life.

I've been in the BDSM lifestyle for just over a decade now and have been fortunate enough to gain experience in quite a wide variety of play with the help of some great mentors along the way. My limits are cutting, needles, scat, and bloodplay. So I'm fairly flexible and can always find some fun debauchery.

I love to travel, watch great TV/Movies and cult classics too sometimes, build things, spend time with friends, and go on driving adventures. I love flying overseas to plunge myself into new cultures and visit places that have made a home in my heart. I love working with my hands which has left them particularly strong and well suited for my sadistic whims.

You're a proper modern woman to the outside world but in private you have the seemingly contradictory need to confess your worthlessness, your cravings to be debased and used as a cumbucket.

I am looking for you if you have a deep and powerful desire to give yourself over to becoming a wanton slut, one might say despite your feminist values, but one would also know that you can be a modern woman while fully embracing your sexuality and submissive desires. I'm looking for a woman who loves to be degraded and wants to be used on a daily basis.

You crave degradation and humiliation. You want to be used in filthy ways by me as long as you know you've provided pleasure. You crave tasks and want to show me your body and in return be rewarded with knowing that you've made me hard or even just made me smile. You love showing off your body for your Dominant in pictures and moaning and screaming in snippets of audio or in a call.

You may be a professional, well-educated, lady-like woman of high standing in the community; you may be a younger woman who is a university graduate or who is currently attending a college, you may be a married woman who due to circumstances has to attend to wifely and family duties at home but longs to explore the slutty side of your personality.

You know that whatever comes out of your mouth during the day doesn't change that when you come home you aren't a strong willed opinionated woman and as you strip off your clothes at the door and put on whatever I've left for you you find peace in knowing that soon your mouth will be used for my pleasure.

You love dirty talk, being called filthy names, saying degrading things about yourself.

You crave to be debased, dehumanized, used, and become a toy for me with your only true purpose being to satisfy and pleasure me.

Your need for being used is not a matter of low self-esteem but of having a deep desire to be brought down to the lowest level of your existence without any regard to your dignity, feelings, or comfort. You need to be objectified, dehumanized, and degraded.

Habitually masturbating many times a day at home and at work occupies your available time. Often, you secretly play with yourself.

If you crave to be used as a slutty, dripping, at the ready fuckdoll please feel free to send me a private message.

Provide some information about yourself including: marital status, age bracket, whether you are a career woman or a student or a woman with home duties, fantasies, and sexual interests. Also, describe in some detail your face and body. Bonus points if you send a picture.

If this spoke to you send me a little orange envelope with a description as outlined. Online or Southeastern US (EST).

Last edited:
Back