(Group Game) Hit Squad (OC Suicide Squad/Villain Game - Recruitment Thread!)

HotCider

Literotica Guru
vtks-escape.regular.png

The story of HIT Squad takes place in a modern fantasy setting with advanced-level modern technology. The universe is an original super hero universe where the technology is capable of exceeding the modern-advanced level, but only by extraterrestrial means. In this story, writers will be role playing anti-villains, and only anti-villains. Writers will also be tasked with creating their super hero adversary as a NPC. This game is inspired by Suicide Squad and Gotham City in the DC universe; however, it may contain archetypes from either the DC or Marvel universe, and of course, original ideas. This story is meant to contain dark, dark humor, sexual, and violent themes. Having introduced to you the basic idea, let’s get into the actual story.

Raven City is a fictional city on a fictional earth. The continent is similar to North America and its location is on the east coast between Philadelphia, PA and New York City, NY. Raven City has a Gotham-esque appearance at night, but in the day, it appears as sunny as California. Citizens are advised to never travel alone at night for crime is highest. The Raven City Police Department (RCPD) are one of the best departments in the country. Cops from all over the nation try to transfer to the RCPD just to get in on the action they compete with day-to-day. The RCPD are not alone in their efforts to keep the peace for there are heroes who are constantly on-call to assist them. Unfortunately, sometimes the villains need more justice dealt to them than a prison cell. Because the super heroes have adopted the code of “Thou Shalt Not Kill” many criminals and supervillains get put in prison only to escape days after to wreak havoc once again. This has been an issue across the entire country, and the United States government has had enough.

The U.S. government knows that there are supervillains who only the super-powered heroes can defeat, but they also know that they have locked up some supervillains who were just as formidable. In an experimental operation called DOUBLE CROSS, the Office of Covert Operations (Oh-Coh) (OCO) (basically an organization similar to what we know as SHIELD) travelled to every prison on the planet and recruited seven criminals. The objective of DOUBLE CROSS was to turn the supervillains against other supervillains under the noses of the hero league. OCO Psychologists believed that the best way to go after criminals was to use criminals. The seven were either forced to comply or had their own reasons for complying with the operation. They were placed on a special expendable squad and were tasked to carryout whatever mission the OCO demanded.

You will be creating a character on this squad. I will also have a character on the squad so I will be recruiting six players total. I want only dedicated, active, drama-free writers who can contribute to the story and the humor. I have had the pleasure of writing with many gifted writers on E, and it would be nice to have them all in the same place as is the case in one of the other games I GM. There will be a lot of lore-creation and character creation required of you. As previously mentioned, you will not only create in the main CS, your anti-villain, but you will also introduce as a NPC their heroic rival. If you create a city or even a prison where your character is going to hail from, then we will add that city and prison to the lore of the game. A lot of what you create will become apart of the game. This is why I ask for creative and dedicated writers. This game is meant to be fun, and it’ll only be as fun as we make it.

In the end, I am hoping for the anti-villains to (situational irony) start becoming the true heroes in the story, while the heroes well-known by the world start seeing themselves becoming the villains. But any who, if this whole idea interests you, then let me know. Drop your interest and feel free to pass your character concept by me in PM. I am on GMT+1, so if you notice a delay in my response that is why.

I am designating some rules for character creation:

1. No Anime. Try to use realistic art, comic art, or digital art. I do not want to see canon art from anime.

2. Avoid choosing the same concept as another writer. I am going to try and anonymously list concepts on this post so that other prospective writers do not pick ideas that are already taken. Concepts—really what I mean is abilities. POWER THEME! If someone is going with Ice powers, then I do not want someone else choosing an Ice theme.

3. No Mary Sues/Gary Stus.[/size] Writers to this day do not know what a Mary Sue and Gary Stu is and still continue to make them. I am going to describe a character concept that I do not want to see: super tall, rich, and super handsome male or super beautiful female who can speak multiple languages, can fly, use super strength, do almost anything with their energy powers, and has no real exploitable weakness. If you create anything like this, I will reject it. I am telling you now so that you aren’t surprised.

4. Banned Powers: Time Manipulation; Space Manipulation; Matter Manipulation; Pocket Space Creation; Luck Manipulation; Dimension Creation; Realm Walking (not the same as astral projection); Nonexistence (does not exist to the six senses); Absolute Invulnerability (nothing harms them); Absolute Invincibility (again nothing harms them); Permanent Power Stealing/Copying/Mimicry; Instant Death; Cannot summon gods; Extreme Regeneration (where you can recover a missing arm, leg, or head in seconds/minutes—days, weeks, or months is more allowable); Resurrection; Advanced Healing (one who can heal anything even death without consequence); Reincarnation; Absolute Intangibility (every power, spell, or weapon can pass through them without inflicting harm because it has no weakness); and Premonition/Foresight (one can predict whatever attack, natural disaster, or consequence that can occur in the future in a split second). This list has the potential to get bigger. If I feel more needs to be added here, then I will add more.

Code:
[center][img]https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjQwLjAwMDAwMC5Ra0ZUU1VNZ1NVNUdUdywsLjAAAAAA/vtks-escape.regular.png[/img][/center]
[b]Legal Name:[/b] Your character's real name.
[b]Codename/Nickname(s)/Alias:[/b] What is their villain name?
[b]Age:[/b]18+ younger than 50 y/o
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Criminal Record:[/b] List crimes they have committed, ex. Murder, Arson, Vandalism, etc.
[b]Character O/Os:[/b]
[b]Player O/Os:[/b] You can always link your O/Os.

[center][img]https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjQwLjAwMDAwMC5VR2g1YzJsallXd2dSR1Z6WTNKcGNIUnBiMjQsLjAAAAAA/vtks-escape.regular.png[/img][/center]

[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Build:[/b] Example: Slender, Athletic, Solid, etc.
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]General Appearance:[/b] Describe their overall appearance to include tattoos, scars, birthmarks, hair highlights, odd features etc. Try to avoid describing what is in the picture you chose for your character. You do not need a picture to be in this game. You are free to describe your villain as sexy as they want and any sexy features they might have.
[b]Costume:[/b] What does your character's costume looks like or is comprised of? This is not the section where you go into detail describing armor, weapons, or gadgets.
[b]Face Claim:[/b] If you chose to use a real life photo, then write what model, actor/actrice, or celebrity you're using. If you do not know who it is, write "Unknown." If you're not using a real life face claim, then write N/A.

You can add pictures and imagery throughout this entire template.

[center][img]https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjQwLjAwMDAwMC5VRzkzWlhKeklHRnVaQ0JGY1hWcGNHMWxiblEsLjAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,/vtks-escape.regular.png[/img][/center]

[b][u]POWERS[/u]:[/b] Try to list no more than five.

[b][u]EQUIPMENT[/u]:[/b] List any weapons, armor, or gadgets they use. If they do not use any, then leave this section blank.

[b][u]SKILLS[/u]:[/b] Do they know martial arts? How to hack? Can they perform acrobatic feats? You list their abilities here. In order to avoid being a Mary Sue or Gary Stu, you make them have a realistic group of skills. Not being skill in every single thing under the sun because you want the most perfect of perfect characters. I will reject that in a heartbeat.

[b][u]ADVANTAGES[/u]:[/b] What are their advantages? It could be power-related, personality-related, or skill-related. It could even be due to their financial status or job position.

[b][u]DISADVANTAGES[/u]:[/b] These are weaknesses. These can be power weaknesses, physical or psychological weaknesses. Financial weaknesses. Liabilities such as someone they love or care for, etc.

[center][img]https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjQwLjAwMDAwMC5VR1Z5YzI5dVlXdywuMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,/vtks-escape.regular.png[/img][/center]

[b]Backstory:[/b] This is where you write how your character became the villain he or she became.

[b]Current Story:[/b] Where were they before OCO picked them up and why did they choose to go along with the HIT Squad.

[b]Personality:[/b] Describe your character's personality. Since they are a villain, I don't expect them to really get along with others but they shouldn't be so unhinged that all people want to do is kill them. Because a personality like that will not last long on the team.

[b]Character Flaws:[/b] Does your character have some flaws about them whether they be behavioral or psychological (outside of their control)? Ex: OCD, night terrors, impulsive violence, insensitive, lack of sense of humor, overly-emotional, etc.

[b]Heroic Rival:[/b] Since I'm expecting the hero to be a NPC, I'm not expecting an entire CS for this character. Just give a summary of the relationship between your character and this hero. Maybe this hero had a place in your character's back story which explains why they are enemies.

[b]Character Theme:[/b] Optional. This is for posting songs that make you think about your character.

[b]Battle Theme:[/b] Optional.

You can add anything extra you want in this section.

vtks-relpius.regular.png

1. No Mary Sues/Gary Stus. I think the CS is detailed enough that I don't think this will be a problem. But again, don't make one.
2. No drama. This rule will always be here because people do not obey or even read this. Do not bring drama to this game. Not aggressive or passive aggressive. I will not let you into this game if you demonstrate to me that you cannot behave like a mature adult.
3. No is No. GM says no. Move on. I try to be fair but if I literally tell you No, then it’s no.
4. No weak, partial, and trim character sheets. If it looks like you barely put any effort into your CS, you will be denied. Do not send me a weak CS.
5. Interact. You are joining a group game. By joining a group game that means you want to interact with others. Do it! Do not join this game if you don’t plan to write with others. Do not be a creeper either. If I get a report that you are creeping on writers, then you will be dropped. If I feel you are not contributing to the game, then I will ask you to leave.
6. Activity. This game is going to be as fast as we make it. However, if the game slows down to the point everyone is posting once every 3-5 days, do not deem this game as dead. This game will only die if the GM says it is dead. If it dies and the GM didn't say it's dead, then the players killed this game. Do not kill this game. As a GM, there is only so much I can do. I can guide this game until conclusion, but I cannot force you to keep active and interested. You have to do this on your own. Interacting with other players and developing stories with them helps. Communicate with me if you plan to go AWOL. If you're coming down with a sickness and think you're going to be gone, let me know before it gets worse. If you plan to go on vacation for a time frame, let me know so we can accommodate your absence.
7. Respect each other.
8. Have fun.
More rules will be added as they become necessary.

vtks-relpius.regular.png

Anonymous concepts will be posted here. This section is to let writers know what powers/concepts are taken.

vtks-relpius.regular.png

The goal is to have six approved CSes. If I receive more than six, then I will pick the best concept. Understand that this doesn't mean you weren't a good enough writer, it just means the GM is picking the concept that fits best in the story. However, if I do get more than six and the concepts are too good to pass up, then I will allow for more writers to join.

Links

Links to the OOC/IC will be posted here once we recruited enough interested people.

Back