Seeking Writers and Inspiration 2024 Edition

barefootgirl69

Wild Little Cupcake
Please respect the rules or your post(s) will be removed.

Rules/Guidelines:

* 2 posts Per person per Thread at most (as these threads get huge, please keep it simple as possible)

* Please use this thread to let writers and readers of SRP know where they might be needed.

* Please come back once your thread has it's RPers and edit your post to state that it is full when its reached the desired number of writers.

* Please do not post Chat in this thread, comments, arguments, etc.

* No Spamming

* No Personals

* No Replies here - IM the post starter to speak with them on their need(s)

Thank you and Enjoy

~ bfg ~

Last edited:
Happy New Year Lit!

Today, I’m looking to do an Older Woman Younger Man story! The following plot is up for grabs! Please remember the following when reaching out to me:
  • Third Person/Past Tense (MUST write the same)
  • Dominant Male/Submissive Female
  • 200-300 Word Reply (Or more depending on certain scenes)

Required Kinks: Clothing Details, Lingerie, Thong Wear, and Dominant Play

Optional Kinks I’d be interested in for this story: Pregnancy, Public Sex, Free-Use, Rough Passionate Sex

As for the idea!

YC is an older married woman (mid or late thirties) living in the ‘Burbs with her typical nineties husband. IE, he’s not abusive, but he’s a piece of shit. She’s been staying home with their two kids for a while now but hasn’t let it stop her from amassing skills and interests. She’s been debating divorcing him and has even started looking into that. Before she can, however, she finds out he’s cheated on her with his secretary.

Fast forward a bit later and she’s moved back to the city and starts pursuing the stuff that interests her. She finds a job and things start to pick up in that regard. Enough that she needs a full-time babysitter.

Enter MC; I will play a young man (early to mid-twenties) who aspires to be a teacher. He just finished earning his teaching degree but has had trouble finding a job (overabundance of teachers in the area/no one is hiring). Because he needs money and wants to work with children, he decides to become a “Manny.”

He posts an ad and YC finds it. The two meet and hit it off. He further hits it off with the children (open on age) and they become something of a family. The two of them get closer and closer and a romance ensues between them.

Looking for a female to build a world were we are modern day Bonnie and Clyde saga were a couple rob via computer hacking and are one step ahead of the law. Or it could happen in the early 1930’s akin the timeline of the real Bonnie and Clyde and we rob banks either way the fact the law is right on our tails adds to the fact we can only trust each other which brings us closer together..

Looking for a male and two females or a female that could play two characters. Two couples go on a ski vacation in remote area in the mountains only to be trapped by a blizzard. They have food and water and plenty of alcohol but freezing temperatures cause to become close very close to survive the freezing nights.

Want a female to help explore a RP of a young couple are living the van life. They are modern day hippies traveling America and getting by however they can.. Probably in their early twenties..

All these are mere guidelines and I welcome any and suggestions from my partners

I can usually post once a day and if I have to leave town or something comes were I can't post I let you know..

Hello ladies! My partner is taking a week off. I'm looking for something fun and light-hearted to do while she's away. On these forums maybe I should have said, "quick and dirty," lol.

I've been writing here on and off for years. I think a fair assessment of my style is fun, simple stories with lots of erotic detail. Or maybe I should say I'm a fun read. Don't take my word for it, by all means, read through my stuff; I've got some of my favorite threads in my signature.

If you like my stuff drop me a line via PM. I've got a few open thread ideas, or we could restart an old writing prompt, or we could come up with something new!

If you've written with me in the past and want to restart an old story, I'm down for that too!

Thanks for reading, have a great day!

I am looking for a co-writer that might be interested in a storyline, I started with another writer but did not go beyond the opening scene.

The idea is that two people would enter an abandoned mansion for different reasons. MC is looking for a long, lost family treasure. YC looking for a missing person connected to the mansion. or the reverse.

Thanks for the read. Please PM response.

Brightwell

I need one male RPer to play a young man that fell in love with a girl he met at a club. They really hit it off, and soon they were dating, and the lovemaking is epic and amazing, but now that they were getting serious about being in a 'Relationship' together she's invited him to join the secret sex society she belongs to. It's a secret society filled with rich and powerful people having orgies, worshipping the devil, sacrificing goats and other animals, and holding orgies, group sex, and some shit he's never even heard of before.

Does he go through with it for her? How well does he fit in with these cultists? And if he decides they're not for him does he know too much about them to be allowed to live? Is she worth all this to him? Does she choose to stay in the secret society or choose to leave with him? Will they always be looking over their shoulder for assasins from the society or will they find some way to make it an amicable split with the cult? Or does he stay and starts collecting evidence to expose and take down this secret society?

Let's find out shall we?

If you're interested please start up a converstaion with me in the conversation tab okay?

------------------------------Role taken-------------------------------------------------`

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I'm a bit new to this site so apologies if I've posted anything incorrect here.

I've got a number of ideas trapped in my head and would love to have some help bringing as many of them to life as you're interested in.

Some notes on availability - First, I'm located in the EST timezone. It doesn't matter to me where you're from so long as we can have regular meet ups to RP/discuss the state of our scenarios.
I also prefer to write on Discord because it's far easier to organize things over there.
Finally, I write my characters in 3rd person perspective. I don't mind if your character is in 1st or 3rd but I do expect you to keep traxk of the perspective changes if you're going to write your character in 1st. (Ex: I'd write something like "She does this to you." and you'd write "I do this to her." Or we keep it simply in 3rd with "She does this to him" and "He does this to her.")

All that said, here's what I have in mind!

*The Model* - A woman (MC) gets a gig as a first-time model. She's adamant that she won't do nudity but is open to swimwear and lingerie. The man (YC) who takes her on as his client sees more potential and value in her doing adult work though and over time, he curates her gigs to be more and more risqué. By the time she does agree to going nude (and eventually starring in adult videos) she'll have become so gaslit by him that she'll believe it was entirely her choice to do so.

Filled *Weekend Getaway* - Three guys, three girls. (I'd be playing the women while you play the men). All close college friends. None of them have ever hooked up though because of mistimed relationships and the general desire not to ruin the group dynamic. As fate would have it during a final getaway before going their separate ways in life, the usual game of truth or dare takes a decidedly more risqué turn than usual and when one of the girls is dared to remove her top - and follows through - everything changes.

*College Mistake* - A woman (MC) in a long distance, serious relationship finally caves into her hidden desires for her roommate's latest boy toy (YC) and cheats. After being racked with guilt for a couple weeks, fate brings the two of them together again and before she knows it, she's wrapped up in an affair of pure, animalistic sex.

*Undercover Agent* - As the arguably most attractive member of the task force set to bring down one of the most notorious crime bosses (YC) out there, my character goes undercover to secure the data they need from his personal computer to seal his fate behind bars.
Going into his weekly poker night, she quickly garners his attention. Before long she's alone with him and on her way up to his penthouse. Once there all she needs to do is get him drunk enough to pass out, get the data and get out. Unfortunately for her, he holds his liquor far better than any of them could have anticipated and soon she'll be forced to make a choice between giving up the opportunity they have or giving up her dignity.

I believe that's all I have for now! I look forward to hearing from you and eventually working together!

Hello!

I have two stories I am looking to work on.

I am female and mostly role play from the female perspective. I am looking for someone to write for the male characters (you yourself do not need to identify as male).

Stories looking for writing/rp partner:

• Touched by an Angel
  • Papa Wolf and Little Red
Touched by an Angel

If I’m being 100% honest, I stole the idea from a college humor skit (at least I think it’s called humor). Anyways, looking for someone to play the innocent guardian Angel (Male). I would be playing the human they have been protecting (female).

It would be set in modern day. The first sexual encounter starts with CNC (consensual non-consent) where my character forces themselves onto the Angel, unable to control herself and the Angel doesn’t really understand what’s happening until it’s too late.

The reason why the human cannot control themselves, is because the angel is a being made of pure light and love, so any physical touch is like a drug to the human, and thus she craves more, which is what results into her taking the angel. However, like most drugs, the human ends up building a tolerance to the touch, and her insatiable symptoms subside and she comes to her senses. Once the human has regained control, and they try to push the angel away, now, this gives the opportunity for the angel to be in control and overpower the human.

Papa Wolf and Little Red

I’m sure it’s been done before but I’m stealing the Little Red Riding hood story. I would be playing Red, which means I need a wolf (werewolf in this case).

The backstory is that Red when she was a child was traveling in the woods with her mother. It was late and the sun was going down and it was starting to get hard to see. The wolf could smell the mother and their primal instinct to hunt kicked in and that’s exactly what the wolf did. Mother died, Red was clawed or bitten. At first the wolf didn’t realize the woman had been carrying a child and when the wolf did realize it, he was just going to leave her there, in hopes that she got back to town or someone found her, until he realized he had marked the child and thus passing on the werewolf curse onto her. He knew that when people realized what the child was, they would kill her. So he takes the child and raises her as his own. Many years pass. Red is now 18 and will have her first change… and the wolf that has raised her is finding a new and pleasant scent coming from her as the coming full moon gets closer and it’s intoxicating. As hard as he tries to fight it, he can’t.

I like to leave room for me and my writing/role-play partners to workshop the storyline. I prefer to build an actual story, if possible. I like excruciating detail. If you want my character to get wet and excited, you’re going to have to be very convincing in your writing to make them that way. so please include stuff like “his fingertips gently grazed her skin, down her neck, feeling her pulse as he explored further down her body.” “Her body was like a drug; the more she shuddered beneath him, the more he craved to make her moan,” I can’t stand single sentence responses. I generally post a few paragraphs when role-playing, I expect the same in my writing partner.

Also, and I cannot stress this enough, when we are writing together, unless you have received explicit permission from me, you only control your own character’s actions and reactions. This means when you are responding to my post, you cannot write that my character: climaxes, gags, or says “yes daddy”. The only person who should be writing whatever my character does or how she reacts is me. You can, however, respond to what my character does, and reference to it in your writing.

If I haven’t scared you off, feel free to message me.

Roll filled.
I am open to other story-driven SRP ideas as well. Feel free to PM. 💜

~*~

What is supposed to be a one-night stand with her coworker/boss/whatever turns into a friends-with-benefits situationship, which eventually gets complicated by feelings developing between the two. At first, they try to hide their feelings, knowing full-well what they had agreed to. But keeping work and pleasure separate is proving it be quite difficult, along spending more time together outside of their physical rendezvous; getting coffee in the mornings, cooking dinner on the weekends, and the hours the spend talking after sex. They discover shared interests and realize how much they enjoyed each other's company. Maybe they can have something more.

However, they come from different worlds. He lives the high life of luxury while she's just making ends meet on the lower-east side. As things progress, they struggle to blend with each other’s social circles and understand the nuances of the ‘other world’, and grapple with the different lifestyles and make concessions to bridge the gap between their worlds.

Last edited:
Hi,

Looking to start a role play centered around an uncomfortable and humiliating medical examination.

I will take the lead as John Howard, 51, single, tall good looking consultant.

Looking for someone to play the female patient, I'm happy for you to define her persona, including physical appearance and attributes.

Here is the starter, please reply if interested.....

The patient is a confident successful executive, recently disillusioned with her job, feeling that she was not progressing quickly enough she decided to look around and put herself in the job market. Offers came flooding in from big investment companies, but she decided to join a small investment consultancy as senior partner. Feeling that they would value her experience and input.

The confirmation letter arrived as promised. Jody eagerly opened the envelope and read the letter, 'congratulations on your new employment', she did it! Her first board level job and for such a well regarded company - one more female in a senior position! She reads through the rest of the papers and sees one entitled medical check. Hmm wasn't expecting this she mumbles to herself. Reading through, it becomes apparent that the company requires Jody to attend a medical at a private clinic on Monday. This is a conditional offer based on the results of the medical check and the medical will be used to asses her suitability for private medical insurance.

The appointment is at a private clinic in London. Surprisingly it says that she will need to allow a full afternoon for for the full checkup. It also says that the check up is a full physical examination which will require Jody to undress and also submit a urine sample. Jody's face drops a little, the earlier elation draining as she start to feel anxious about this new challenge. 'I hope it's not a male doctor', she says to herself absentmindedly.

Monday morning comes too quickly and to Jody's dismay she finds that her period has arrived a few days early. The letter said that she shouldn't be menstruating at the time of the appointment. She can't really understand why this would be a problem especially as she uses tampons so Jody showers and selects the new bra and knicker set that she recently treated herself to. After a quick coffee and toast she leaves the house and heads for the clinic...

----------------------------------
If the period aspect is putting you off then we don't have to include this, it's just one of my personal likes. Please PM if interested....

Hello, people of Literotica! After a multi-year period in which I tried and failed to find other roleplaying communities, I have come to realize that I stand the best chance of fitting in (and not being castigated for what have sometimes been deliberate attempts to set me up) is here. So, without further ado, I am throwing my proverbial hat into the ring once more!

I have a few favorite kinks I'd like to incorporate into our stories, but these can be discussed in PMs. That said, I typically enjoy more light-hearted, passionate, romantic themes in my stories. If we must torture our characters, let them be saved. I do not want anything less than a happy, fulfilling ending to any story I write, unless I say differently in future. I typically gravitate towards modern slice-of-life stories, but have been known to branch out into the historical, sci-fi and fantasy genres from time to time. If none of the following prompts tickle your fancy, come to me with yours! The worst that can happen is I say no. Oh, and it should be noted that I write from the male perspective and almost exclusively play male characters. Your gender is irrelevant (although I will confess a preference that behind the other screen, there is a woman) so long as you can convincingly play a female character.

-MC is a bicycle courier for all the big delivery apps (Uber Eats, Doordash, and so on). YC is one of his regular customers, and their rapport is strong enough to consider each other friends. This can turn spicy in one of many ways. The ones that come to my mind in particular are: A) MC suddenly is tasked with delivering YC something different than the normal food orders. It begins to vibrate as he is riding to YC's house, and suddenly he gets a text from YC; B) MC is almost at YC's residence when he notices YC is being accosted somehow. MC successfully drives off the would-be attacker, and YC is relieved and grateful; C) YC's delivery is the last of MC's day, and YC invites him in for a chance to cool off...or perhaps heat things back up.

-MC is taking some time off and has challenged himself to use the hiking trails that run through much of America to get home within three months. He believes himself alone in the wilderness, when he stumbles across YC. Since this is the SRP forum on Lit, it's rather obvious what happens next, isn't it? (If your answer is 'no', I have some oceanfront property in Arizona I can sell yah :p )

-MC is part of the public safety community, either an EMT or a police officer (if he's a cop, he has an established reputation as being one of the good ones, for better or worse). Despite YC being just another innocent victim that MC helps because it's his job and his duty, they begin to develop a strong bond.

Okay, that's all for now. As I said before, if none of these appeal to you, feel free to come to me with your own ideas. We can also workshop the ideas you see here, but please keep in mind that I would like to see things turn out well for our characters. I look forward to finding new writing partners, and I wish everyone a wonderful day, week, month, and year!!

✌️and ❤️

~D/1089

Hello I have a couple story ideas id love to do, both love stories that happen within the shadow world. One is A story about the father of all vampires Count Dracula. The other about a man searching 100s of years for his wife to come back to him has been hard. Your character is a very old...

Lycan...

You look to be in your 30s- 50s which ever you like...

If you like a idea please pm your interest and can go from there...

Playing Other People's Worlds

Miami Vice Tales *(I still want to do this one. A 1980s trope-filled action romance. Looking for a lady who likes murder, mystery, and movies)

Set in the world of the classic video game Grand Theft Auto Vice City, this is an erotic detective story that goes down a twisted path but leads to a love story between two cops. I've had fun writing a similar version of this story, but this time, I want to expand on it with more elements from the 1980s, including tropes. Of course, the Miami Vice series influences things, but there is a wealth of material to work with.

He's a street warrior fighting for justice and to survive and doesn't care if he crosses the line. She is a rebel who is tough as nails with a troubled past and is trying to get her career and life back on track
. The city is recovering from a major gang war and a hurricane, but there is still a lot of violence on the streets, with monsters lurking in the shadows.

Grand Theft Auto Vice City and the rest of the game universe come with a rich setting with many characters we can use to enhance our roleplay while we write our romance and action. The story begins after the game's events with the federal government investigating local police corruption, which is abound in our fictional Miami.

So, if you want to return to the 1980s and enjoy writing and developing an erotic detective story, let me know. I look forward to brainstorming and writing with you.

Cobra Kai: Old Warriors *(Karate, Romance, and flashbacks for any women who are fans of the series or martial arts films.)

I propose we create a fresh story inspired by the Karate Kid universe with original characters but using things like the different styles of karate, the Valley, and even Japan featured in the films and shows. I think that with the death of a martial arts master, his prize student returns to the town and the girl he left years ago. The rival school wants to take everything and seize control of the Valley, and it is high school all over again.

She's tough, educated, a black belt in her own right, but home helping her father with the business. The most she expects is for her ex-boyfriend from high school to show up, get his money, or whatever his father left him and leave. There is a crisis, though, and feelings that keep him there, so they will fight together.

So we have inspiration from at least three films and more, but we're creating original characters and picking up decades later. There will be stories and flashbacks to have fun with this. The characters have at least been training since they were teens, but they were kids and probably had other relationships. It was around college age when things got serious, and she left. I'm willing to discuss different ideas and would love to brainstorm this martial arts romance with you.

Last edited:
I had only one running thread and thinking to start one more if I could find the right partner. Pm me to discuss if interested.

Don and Sally are very much in love. They decided to get married. The wedding night was a grand one as Don was the only son of a wealthy businessman, while Sally was the daughter of the town mayor. Though both of them are not great scholars, they will face no lacking in anything due to the influence of they parents.

The young couple has just turned 18 and both agrees to stay virgin for each other. They had the greatest fuck that night, experimenting all possible actions and enjoy each others innocent and clumsiness.

Finally, both are happy and satisfied and Sally suggested that they should kneel down and pray together, making a vow not to leave each other. Let's pray that we can be closed in each others heart forever.

They sleep well that night and the next morning, when Don woke up and walked to the mirror, he had a shock out of his life. He is a she, taking over the body of his wife Sally........

I am looking for a creative female player and you had the choose to play Don become Sally, or Sally become Don. I will play your spouse.

The couple has to learn to face others in their new identity and would they find joy fucking each other?

Last edited:
Looking for someone to roleplay this fantasy with me of my celebrity crush. I have been told this is a better place to have made the request not the main page

I have a major crush on Christian Musician Jen Ledger of Skillet and LEDGER. Between her being incredibly beautiful, her beautiful singing voice, her drumming and as odd as it sounds her being a virgin still at 34 years old. This all make her extremely attractive to me. I also believe that while she is a Christian that she is bisexual or maybe even a lesbian. She has never been connected with a man romantically, she has lived with the same woman for years now, she talks about her bandmates John and Korey Cooper almost as if she has a crush on them. She has even shared hotel rooms with them. She even wrote a song she says they partially inspired by them(and Jesus. But I feel she says that because of being a Christian musician) that almost sounds like a love song. I also think that deep down she maybe a bit kinky and maybe a bit pervy. I also believe she probably masturbates a lot. She is a virgin yes. But she's human and humans get horny.

I have an idea of a Roleplay that is played out as if we are exchanging messages. It would be me sending her a message telling her how much I enjoy her music and her voice. I would also let slip that I am a lesbian and have a crush on her. I think she wouldn't message me back because she probably gets thousands of messages like this a day. But to my surprise she does reply back. Eventually it almost becomes like I become her friend and confidant that she can tell anything too including her dirty thoughts. In a way we become kind of like masturbation friends over the Internet.

I'd love if anyone does want to do this with me knows who she is or at least knows of her. But it's also not required.

And if this isn't the right place to request a Roleplay I'm sorry and could you tell me where to go for one.

For those who may not know of her this is her
uaWbNEb.png

Or some may recognize her when she had red hair in her mid 20s
73QKUE3.png

I am the writer of a series of stories featuring a character named Nicolle Burton, a beautiful, married mom next door, in a series beginning with a story called Central’s #1 MILF. My published works are linked below.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6122681&page=submissions

I have found that it can be a fruitful source of inspiration for her adventures to engage in a back-and-forth with those who might enjoy fantasies centered around a bitchy, smart, snotty, gorgeous, and successful mother of three who is unintentionally, sexy and reluctantly slutty. She routinely finds her self in crazy situations, and she has a weakness for particularly large cocks on guys who would normally not have a chance in hell of even being noticed by her. Younger, nerdier, older, fat, disabled, dwarves, interracial, whatever…

The crazier the scenario and the more oddball the guy in the situation, the better. The humor and the weirdness make it way more fun when the overconfident sex bomb gets what’s coming to her.

Please let me know if anyone is interested. And share your ideas for a scenario.

Hey there, I’m looking to roleplay over PMs or email. I have a few pairing ideas in mind, but am more than willing to try out others. The ones I'm currently in the mood for are niece/uncle, sister/brother, father/son's gf. Again, I'm completely flexible with those.

Hey everyone. I'm looking to play this out on Discord so please keep that in mind before reaching out.

A Less Than Ideal Rescue -
My wife had convinced me to go on our first ever cruise for our ten year anniversary. It wasn't so much that I was against the idea, honestly I did like the sound of it, but something about the whole thing felt to me like we shouldn't bother.

We're home now but if we had known how it would all turn out... I'm sure we would have listened to my doubts.

---

About a week into the cruise a freak storm kicked up out of nowhere. The ship had taken every precaution available but in all the chaos, Court and I were tossed overboard. With no way to return back to us... We were left for dead.

As our luck would have it, we got caught up in a current and were quickly carried off to a remote desert island. Washing up unscathed, it felt like we were in a dream.

Days passed before our signal fire finally brought in what we believed to be a rescue crew. I knew right away they were bad news when they stepped foot on shore though.

Despite that feeling, we greeted them warmly and explained our situation. They appeared to be shocked and offered their help... on one condition.

They wanted Court to flash them.

I immediately objected but she agreed. "What are you doing?" I asked her after pulling her to the side.

"This is our only way off this godforsaken rock!" she told me. "If all they want is to see my tits, so what?!"

"I'm not so sure that's all they want..." I said looking back at them.

"I'll make sure it's all they get."

"I don't like it..."

"Neither do I really, but..."

She turned to face them and I watched their eyes widen as she lifted her bikini top. As they led us on board, I saw the way their eyes crawled over her and felt sick to my stomach.

To my relief, we were left alone for the rest of the day. That evening though... Just as we were settling in for bed, there was a knock at our cabin door...

If you're interested, feel free to reach out. My intention is to play myself and my wife while you take on the role of the crewmen.

I check in on here pretty sporadically though so please be patient with my reply time. Once we connect though, I assure you things will run smoothly :)

Last edited:
Hello Lit-folks. I’m looking for a lady to write with for a thread about a tropical excursion gone awry.

Either cruise/vacation related. Something breaks down, somehow we get separated and as we travel we lose clothes/land in precarious positions. Meant to be almost satirical as we stumble through exotic outdoor scenes and each others favorite positions.

Pm me if you’re interested.

Would you Fuck Yourself?

A brief idea I had that I thought I would express the basic outline and see if there was any interest. I would be looking for a girl to write with, decent, realistic to an extent and detailed in response.
I can accommodate a wide variety of sexual interests apart from overly rough stuff, as my default power dynamic tends to lean more mutual,con. And bathroom stuff is a no.

The idea-
Your character either through fantasy, mystical, magical or technological means finds a version of herself. Is this through accident, perhaps a dream manifest, or was it on purpose though there has been unintended errors in the process and the version of yourself that you have created or discovered has one rather major deviation...they have a cock, I'm open to size play here to some sort of realistic standard.

Let's find out what our characters decide to do given the main driving plot we come up with.

Sisterly love​

Unwatch
•••
[IMG alt="cgraven"]https://forumfast.litimgs.com/data/avatars/m/48/48815.jpg?1645473672[/IMG]

cgraven

Literotica Guru​

JoinedSep 6, 2001Posts62,417
Of late my mind has been teased by the idea of two very different sisters. Kate twenty and the older sister. Susie just eighteen and the younger sister. Both girls, in their own right are stunning beauties. Kate has always been jealous of Susie.

For two years Kate has fallen under the spell of Gavan Master, has been his nude model and willing little sexual slave. For the last six months she has provided young girls for her Master Gavan's dark perverted pleasures. Now he is looking for another girl and Kate decided to provide her sister Susie for his amusement.

This would be a dark tale of sisterly betrayal and BDSM. I am looking for a female cowriter to develop this story and play the role of Susie.
If Interested PM me.

The Friendly Neighbors

This is a SRP about a neighbor who receives a package meant for MC's. The neighbor opens it by mistake and sees the assortment of adult toys. YC takes them out and is maybe interrupted by something or someone and hastily puts them back in the box except for one item (your choice). Afterwards, she tapes the box and takes it over to MC. MC sees that the box has been tampered with and knows YC opened the box. MC notices one of the items is missing and visits YC.

Thus, begins an interaction including a lot of sexual tension building up between MC and YC. At some point the spouses are eventually included which leads to sharing spouses at some point. The couples enjoy sex with each other and maybe later in the story we can explore the possibility that the couples go to a swinger's party for the first time and enjoy themselves. There are a lot of possibilities for the SRP and we can discuss them as we write the story.

If you're interested in pursuing this SRP, PM me with your thoughts and ideas.

Back