Existing threads seeking writers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unwanted Arrangement: This is a very old thread that I'd like to redo. Due to Rosamond's continuous inability to curve her tongue, her father arranges a unwanted arrangement for her.

Looking for a strong male writer. Please pm with interest and ideas.
Filled

Last edited:
Hi.

I am looking for guys to play the following roles with me…

Mumbai Call Centre Wife

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/mumbai-call-centre-wife-only-for-slutindianwife-only.1564914/

NOTE: Plot is the same.

The Making Of A Married Slut

https://forum.literotica.com/thread...or-slutindianwife-and-dabigbaadwolff.1545953/

The Slutty College Professor

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-slutty-college-professor-closed-for-slutindianwife.1546189/

Moving In With Father

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/moving-in-with-father-closed-for-indianslutwife.1563082/

NOTE: Plot is NOT the same. Just the father in law theme is the same.

The following criteria are required to RP:

1 You need to be online daily for many hours.

Weekends included… but can be excluded!

2 You need to be able to reply fast.

3 You need to be flexible in changing what your line of thought is regarding the RP.

4 You need to communicate with me via email.

5 In the role, the only female character is me, no other females in any of the roles.

6 You need to be able to play multiple characters besides the primary character.

7 This is long term RP only. If you don’t have time and interest for long term, do not respond.

If all is ok with you, then PM me to discuss.

Thanks
Still looking.

Thrown Together is not exactly an "existing thread" (it ran in 2014) but this is a great story that I would like to redo with different characters but a similar theme. The theme, echoed in the title, is of an erotic encounter between two individuals who randomly are the company of one another. What I really like about this thread is the rapid build up of the sexual tension between them. Please send me a PM if you are interested; we can discuss story line variations.

I am a reasonably good writer and require the same in a writing partner. I especially like writing threads where there is not too much agreed upon in advance. The fun is adjusting to whatever your writing partner throws at you.

Looking forward eagerly to any woman who is drawn to this general story line with the passion that I feel for it.

Gr8chtr (Great Chatter)

Looking for a strong male writer to Start this historical western/native American thread. I started writing with someone over two years ago an it just died.
I've redone the intro.

The story is about a mail order type bride named Lilly whose come to America to marry a man she's only exchanged a few letters with. Instead her wagon train is seized upon by a band of natives. The one that captures her would be your character. A warrior that had been educated in English.. the rest is up to u. The idea is he's captivated by his spirit.. or whatever your character feels would make him a good wife. There won't be any non consent, or fast love scenes. It will be a story where she is forced to be his wife in name and non sexual duties only. Open to ideas and thoughts. Pm If interested.

Thread

This Story was loosely based off a movie i saw called : The Spirit Of Christmas. The story idea is that her Great Aunt passed leaving her a Inn that held the spirit of the a distant relative. He had the ability to make himself see fully tangible, at any time he chose. (more abilities or rules like being able to leave the property etc are left up to the cowriter) As a child he would often push her on the swing. Her mother had never seen him, and dubbed him her invisible friend. But when she and great aunt were alone, her aunt always encouraged her to spend time with him. She believed, or led her to believe she believed her stories of him. The idea of the story is over time as she grew up and her mother had forbid her from visiting anymore as a child.. she believed he was a figment of her imagination. Forgetting about a wooden animal he'd carved for her that was in her room at her Great Aunts. This is a slow building romance that can have other elements such as d/s written into. Open to suggestions and Ideas. Looking for a strong creative male writer that can post a minimum of once a week. Please Pm With Interest and thoughts.

This story I'd like to start over was back in 2017. Its about a feisty girl who is chosen to be given to the Dragon King as a sacrifice as part of her villages custom. It's to be a long romantic fantasy tale. Your character could be full dragon or dragon hybrid etc (up to u). The Kink can be discussed. I'm pretty open to all kinds of ideas. Looking for a strong male writer that writes in the third person. One that can come close to writing a response in about the same length and can post at least once a week. If interested please pm. I'd want to start this story brand new. Filled ty

Last edited:
https://forum.literotica.com/thread...re-really-interested-wanting-to-play.1575515/

Restarted Thread since last thread version didn't go accordingly.

(Rules: Since this is a second redux, DM me first if you're interested. Not help yourself and jump in like the last posting of this starter. If you do jump in without DMing me I can reject your post on my thread. However, if you post and follow up with a DM, I'll be more than happy to work with you.

I do not like anyone controlling my character either unless you have permission to if I give you permission to control my character as well. This is always why for the second reposting of this thread.

If you do DM, let's go over some things about our characters and all.

Most importantly: Only looking for female writers since this is a female role I need filled. However if you're a male writer who is playing a female character, that is also fine too. You're more than welcome to DM me as well.

Mainly and lastly, let's have fun.)

Please send me a message before posting!

Demonic Contract [M for F]

-Looking for female writing partner to play the role of the woman that summoned this demon. Please be willing to read and write at least a few paragraphs. My sweet spot is 3 to 5.

-Setting is ultimately up to you, can be standard fantasy, modern fantasy or even sci-fi. He hasn't been to the world in the living in centuries or even millennia so he would have to adjust to his new surroundings.

-Must also decide why she summons him. She could have believed the ritual/spell wasn't going to work, but he is here now and will offer his demonic powers to her in exchange for her body/soul. Maybe she is a princess fighting a war, maybe she is some rebellious witch seeking strength, maybe she was just bored with life and looking for excitement/chaos.

-You can also decide who the demon possesses in this story. It could be some warrior, knight or servant. Maybe it is her friend, master or apprentice. Incest is also on the table if the demon happens to possess the body of a family member - could be brother, father, son, uncle, cousin, etc.

I started a new thread, a Christmas party themed RP The Sexy Christmas Treat aka Tricia Is On The Naughty List, and open for all RP game where Tricia is a party favor and the party guests each play a grab bag of sex toys that can be used on her, or someone else. It's a BDSM-themed, just for fun thread but I could use players. Others can volunteer to be party favors too, boy or girl (but DM me first so I can add you to the introduction. If there are more, then we can add "make party favors fuck" to the grab bag). The rules are set up in the thread. Hope to see you there, and play nice. But not too nice.

https://forum.literotica.com/thread...-to-2-females-dm-me-for-more-details.1580256/

https://forum.literotica.com/thread...le-open-for-a-student-secondary-role.1580337/

Look for female writers to fill in for the role(s) for the following stories above. If you need more info, feel free to DM me.

Here are my kinks are as follows, most of it is on my SRP profile but here's the main ones as follows:

Clothed Sex (basically dry humping during slow burn)
Foreplay (kissing, oral, rimming)
Loud Sex
Rough Sex (Spanking, gripping, hardcore)
Anal (that's if you're into it. If so, cool. Not, that's fine I'm not stressing over it.)

Finally, let's build the story in DMs before I start the thread. To see what can work, that way we both can be very happy. Well anyway, looking forward to writing with you real soon!!!

Looking for a female writer for this thread:

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/charming-reserved.1576186/

The gist of it is a woman borrows/steals/takes her cameraman's charm bracelet he had purchased for his own girlfriend and puts it on, unaware it is actually a magical bracelet which would allow the woman wealth, luck, charm, and hidden in the midst of it obedience. Meant to be a light fun story where neither understand what is going on. PM me for details if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back