M4F Your son's heavy cock

Sexygames2183

Virgin
It was tough on you when your son left to go to college all the way across the country. It was even tougher when he chose to take a J-term class, and spend the holidays with his roommate's family.

Now, he’s finally returned after 9 months, but he’s no longer the messy, kinda stinky, video game playing, constantly snacking, dirty laundry pile generating person he once was. Now he’s a clean, tidy adult who takes care of his own laundry, makes dinner for the both of you, and is taking care of all those little tasks that you’re too short for.

It was a long lonely winter for you, and you’ve never forgotten about your son’s one body part that was always too big to ignore. He’s hanging around the house waiting for his internship to start next month, and when he asks if there’s anything else that needs to be done, the dirtiest of thoughts goes through your mind.

—------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I am looking for someone to play out this scenario in a medium to long term format. The basic premise is that your son’s cock has been on your mind. How you choose to proceed with that will be left up to you. Do you want to try and sneak a peek, try to seduce him, coerce him a little, just ask for sex, or do you just engage in some risky flirting and innuendo, and leave it at that.

Of course your son is also having some thoughts of his own, and he’s having a hard time transitioning from the wild party school nightlife back to his quiet boring hometown.

I’d like some build up and interaction as the characters dip their toes into each other's sexuality, and slowly forget about the taboo nature of their relationship to one another.

I don’t have any hard limits for this story.

Kinks are taboo relationships, voyeurism, reluctance, and optionally cnc, non-con, BDSM, switching, impact play, exposure, humiliation, and anything else you’d like to include.

Please message me. I look forward to hearing from you!

Back