Existing Threads Seeking Writers, 2024

barefootgirl69

Wild Little Cupcake
THIS THREAD IS FOR EXISTING THREADS IN SRP FORUM

* Do not reply to a post in this thread. Instead send a Private Message to the post creator to discuss details of their story/ needs.

* Do not post anything else but a link to your story and a description of what you are seeking or aren't. This includes NO pictures or files

* Please keep your requests for co-writers to a once a week, per thread, post.

* Please go back and edit out your post when the role(s) have been filled so we know to keep reading through.

* Anything other than what is specified here or unsuitable for the purpose of this thread can / will be removed by a moderator.

Enjoy

~ bfg ~

I'll go first.

Hello all! I am back from a long hiatus and looking to write again. I am looking for a female co-author or two to have some fun with! All these stories are 'harem' stories, or one guy with multiple female lovers. I've got a bit of experience with this particular trope, feel free to read any of my stuff, especially the threads in my signature, and get a feel for my style. If one of these prompts doesn't tickle your fancy I'm rather good at coming up with new scenarios. Drop me a line, maybe we can come up with something together!

A Guy at an All Girl's College - Jack takes a full scholarship to a formerly all girl's school. An athlete, hi-jinks ensues. This thread was originally envisioned to start as a series of one-on-one encounters.

The Clinical Trial - The Good Doctor creates a pill to turn women into sex-hungry, wanton women addicted to his cock. Slowly he builds a harem from volunteers from a local college.

The Pool Party - Jack is invited to an all girl's pool party by the host's mother. Before the others get there his suit splits, exposing him to the host girl.

An Unexpected Night of Strip Poker - It was supposed to be a normal game night. Then everyone called off except for one prude with three wild pre-freshmen girls in tow.

Virgin Council - The entire senior class student council are virgins and none of them want to stay that way. Multiple roles including one aggressive female.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to writing with you.

Regenesis

I'm looking to continue this thread which i was enjoying immensely until my partner disappeared from Lit

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/regenesis-closed-biker_faerie.1586917/

The premise is that our characters are a young attractive couple who met while working for a highly successful biotech startup whose origins are cloaked in secrecy. Your (male) character is seen as management potential and is befriended by one of the young vice presidents of the company. He and his attractive wife invite us to an exclusive corporate party which turns out to be something of a secret society within the company.

The two couples hit it off becoming friends which leads to an introduction to the society, however there are initiation phases and these as we find out are linked to swinging. Our characters careers begin to take off as a result of the friendship leading to a dramatic improvement in their lifestyle and the relationship between the two couples blossoms

The twist is that our friends are in fact Aliens (think tentacles) stranded on earth who have adopted a human form but who need humans to survive. Eventually they explain to us that their rules require them to bond with one human couple before they can have sex with other human couples and only when they have can they (and us by association) swap with other aliens and their human partners.

The deeper our characters go into the layers of the society the more is revealed

Please have a read and PM if interested. We only really got the groundwork done before my partner left, so this is one RP i'd be happy just to continue rather than start afresh

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-perfect-extreme-workout-2024-version.1604050/

Looking for a writing partner to try to get this off the ground. So far, I had no bites and zero luck trying to get this going. The plot of the story is that our characters work out at the gym that we both frequent or your (female) character is the gym trainer for my character since his trainer was gone for the week or had been fired.

The Trainer and my character, in time will see each other more than a client and trainer while it's a moderate slow burn with sensual action.

Please read the aforementioned thread link above and PM if interested. I want to actually try to get this off the ground instead of it being in wip hell.

Back