Seeking Writers and inspiration 2021 edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a female writing partner who would be interested in pursuing a story with me. In this story both characters work at the same place its a boring mundane job so they starting talking and joking with each other to help pass the time. The conversation soon turns to sex, things like where is the most unusual place you ever had sex? Or where would you go on your honeymoon? The conversation become a little more heated overtime after awhile chemistry develops the problem one of them is married.. Which of the two is married is negotiable. The key points for be are the boredom of their jobs and lives, the escalation of sexual tension via conversation helping to alleviate their doldrums and the guilt of being unfaithful.

Another story is a modern day Bonnie and Clyde saga were a couple rob via computer hacking and are one step ahead of the law. Or it could happen in the early 1930’s akin the the timeline of the real Bonnie and Clyde and we rob banks either way the fact the law is right on our tails adds to the fact we can only trust each other which brings us closer together..

Looking for a male and two females or a female that could play two characters. Two couples go on a ski vacation in remote area in the mountains only to be trapped by a blizzard. They have food and water and plenty of alcohol but freezing temperatures cause to become close very close to survive the freezing nights.

Just PM me if interested we can discuss any questions and suggestions you may have

Last edited:
I'm looking for a writing partner interested in exploring extremely dark themes. My preference is for something long term with a lot of world and character building with an out of character friendship on the side. And I have always been really into older men so if you're older and have some very dark ideas percolating, you might be perfect. Otherwise I want to leave it open because I want to hear some dark ideas and craft a world together with someone. Thanks for reading.

I am looking for a female detective to take up an assignment of seeking for a lost teenager. The rich oil rig owner's sister was found missing after a party at an exclusive club and believe to be kidnapped by some flesh traders.

Happy New Year Lit!

Today, I’m looking to do an Older Woman Younger Man story! The following plot is up for grabs! Please remember the following when reaching out to me:
  • Third Person/Past Tense (MUST write the same)
  • Dominant Male/Submissive Female
  • 200-300 Word Reply (Or more depending on certain scenes)

Required Kinks: Clothing Details, Lingerie, Thong Wear, and Dominant Play

Optional Kinks I’d be interested in for this story: Pregnancy, Public Sex, Free-Use, Rough Passionate Sex

As for the idea!

YC is an older married woman (mid or late thirties) living in the ‘Burbs with her typical nineties husband. IE, he’s not abusive, but he’s a piece of shit. She’s been staying home with their two kids for a while now but hasn’t let it stop her from amassing skills and interests. She’s been debating divorcing him and has even started looking into that. Before she can, however, she finds out he’s cheated on her with his secretary.

Fast forward a bit later and she’s moved back to the city and starts pursuing the stuff that interests her. She finds a job and things start to pick up in that regard. Enough that she needs a full-time babysitter.

Enter MC; I will play a young man (early to mid-twenties) who aspires to be a teacher. He just finished earning his teaching degree but has had trouble finding a job (overabundance of teachers in the area/no one is hiring). Because he needs money and wants to work with children, he decides to become a “Manny.”

He posts an ad and YC finds it. The two meet and hit it off. He further hits it off with the children (open on age) and they become something of a family. The two of them get closer and closer and a romance ensues between them.

I am looking for a co-writer that might be interested in a storyline, I started with another writer but did not go beyond the opening scene.

The idea is that two people would enter an abandoned mansion for different reasons. MC is looking for a long, lost family treasure. YC looking for a missing person connected to the mansion. or the reverse.

Thanks for the read. Please PM response.

Brightwell

Hello everyone,

I'm a bit new to this site so apologies if I've posted anything incorrect here.

I've got a number of ideas trapped in my head and would love to have some help bringing as many of them to life as you're interested in.

Some notes on availability - First, I'm located in the EST timezone. It doesn't matter to me where you're from so long as we can have regular meet ups to RP/discuss the state of our scenarios.
I also prefer to write on Discord because it's far easier to organize things over there.
Finally, I write my characters in 3rd person perspective. I don't mind if your character is in 1st or 3rd but I do expect you to keep traxk of the perspective changes if you're going to write your character in 1st. (Ex: I'd write something like "She does this to you." and you'd write "I do this to her." Or we keep it simply in 3rd with "She does this to him" and "He does this to her.")

All that said, here's what I have in mind!

*New Love* - A young woman (MC) moves to a new town to get away from a bad relationship. With her fresh start she quickly becomes friends with a fellow waitress and the bartender at the restaurant she gets a job at. Although she's straight, her two new friends are lesbians/bi but it doesn't bother her at all. Little does she know her friends can't stand each other and they agree on a silent competition: the first into her pants gets to have her. Optional side plot: the owner/ manager of the restaurant is a sleaze and has hidden cameras installed in a locker room in the back (used in case of food spillage during work).

*The Model* - A woman (MC) gets a gig as a first-time model. She's adamant that she won't do nudity but is open to swimwear and lingerie. The man (YC) who takes her on as his client sees more potential and value in her doing adult work though and over time, he curates her gigs to be more and more risqué. By the time she does agree to going nude (and eventually starring in adult videos) she'll have become so gaslit by him that she'll believe it was entirely her choice to do so.

*Weekend Getaway* - Three guys, three girls. (I'd be playing the women while you play the men). All close college friends. None of them have ever hooked up though because of mistimed relationships and the general desire not to ruin the group dynamic. As fate would have it during a final getaway before going their separate ways in life, the usual game of truth or dare takes a decidedly more risqué turn than usual and when one of the girls is dared to remove her top - and follows through - everything changes.

*College Mistake* - A woman (MC) in a long distance, serious relationship finally caves into her hidden desires for her roommate's latest boy toy (YC) and cheats. After being racked with guilt for a couple weeks, fate brings the two of them together again and before she knows it, she's wrapped up in an affair of pure, animalistic sex.

*Undercover Agent* - As the arguably most attractive member of the task force set to bring down one of the most notorious crime bosses (YC) out there, my character goes undercover to secure the data they need from his personal computer to seal his fate behind bars.
Going into his weekly poker night, she quickly garners his attention. Before long she's alone with him and on her way up to his penthouse. Once there all she needs to do is get him drunk enough to pass out, get the data and get out. Unfortunately for her, he holds his liquor far better than any of them could have anticipated and soon she'll be forced to make a choice between giving up the opportunity they have or giving up her dignity.

I believe that's all I have for now! I look forward to hearing from you and eventually working together!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back