More trouble than she can handle

Senor_Smut

Monkey in a Fez
I am a writer of erotica and erotic RPGs with decades of experience looking for a mature (in terms of approach and mentality – I'm not bothered so much about your age) female writer to join me in an open-ended 1-on-1 game about a woman whose past unexpectedly comes back to haunt her in the form of blackmail, exploitation, and corruption (and lots of sex, obviously).

I am open as far as your character goes. One hard-and-fast rule is that she did something in the past, whether recently or long ago, that she would do anything to keep from being revealed. The game will work best if she is established in life and has alot to lose, so presumably she would be at least in her late 20s; beyond that, I am happy to work with you to develop a character you're excited to play. Rich or poor, married or single, kids or not, it's all good. The only limiting factors are that she does have a life worth defending, and that she not be so prominent, recognizable, or famous that being spotted doing something scandalous in public would mean the loss of everything she's trying to defend. I am similarly open to the period this is set in, so anything in the last 100 years is fair game. If you have a period you love, find glamorous, or have always wanted to play in, this is your chance; likewise, setting it today is just as good if that's what you want. The same is not true of the physical setting of the game – I'm setting it in a place in the USA that's intimately familiar to me so I don't screw anything up in the presentation.

A word about me and the games I run: I am not a rush-to-the-good-parts writer, because the good parts are only good if we know the characters, the setting, and the motivation. This means that we can explore what makes your character tick, the people in her life, her job (if she has one), her social life, even her religion (if she has one). Hot sex is great, but it's always hotter if we understand who's involved. Again, this is a long-term,open-ended game, not a hit-it-and-quit-it scene. I plan to run the game on another site where we can have file storage for pictures, character information, and setting details, as well as ease of searching for information from past posts. This site is free, SFW, and simple to use. One of the major advantages of doing it this way is that neither of us will feel the pressure to artificially bloat our posts with multiple unnecessary paragraphs of fluff, as happens in public venues a lot IME – posts can range from multiple pages down to a few words, as is appropriate for that post.

I don't have many “hard nos,” but the ones I have include: no vomit, no scat, and no severe sexualized violence (BDSM stuff, even serious BDSM, is fine by me, as is spanking and rough sex). Everything other than that is negotiable and I will happily respect your boundaries.

As for frequency of posting, I would like to post no less often than three times per week. Because of current circumstances I am able to post much, much more often (up to several times a day) if that also suits you.

So, I’m curious about what you’re going for as far as your story goes. Like I understand that you’re looking for it to be blackmail based on a past mistake, but are you wanting the end result to be bimbofication, a toxic love story, the story of a woman trying to escape the one who holds her leash… I’m probing more about the vibe.

So, I’m curious about what you’re going for as far as your story goes. Like I understand that you’re looking for it to be blackmail based on a past mistake, but are you wanting the end result to be bimbofication, a toxic love story, the story of a woman trying to escape the one who holds her leash… I’m probing more about the vibe.
The central through-line will be a woman trying to get out from the trouble she's in with the least possible damage done to her life. Bimbofication is certainly something we can explore if you want it, as it is something I enjoy and haven't had much of a chance to write, but again it depends on your preferences. But a large part of the tone would be set in my discussions with you as we set up the character and her life prior to play starting -- I strongly want this game to be something that you enjoy and look forward to writing in, so many of my cues will be taken from you. My background includes a lot of improvisatory roleplaying, sexual and otherwise, so tailoring the game to be something you want to explore is part of the fun for me.

That said, I do have the skeleton of the game in place in my mind, and it's the "escape the leash" scenario you mentioned above.

Hm. Are you up to discussing it on Lit, or on the other site. If so, what is the site?

Hm. Are you up to discussing it on Lit, or on the other site. If so, what is the site?
Let's do our discussions in email, if that suits you. Mine is on my profile page (I'd just put it here but that is against the rules).

Alright, well let me know if you don't receive my email. :) My Yahoo can be really funky sometimes.

Back