Sexy RPG Games Master/Sexy DnD-type game. Available - Go on your own sexual fantasy adventure

Hi! I'm Vanessa. I was a bit of a nerd growing up and I enjoy being a gamesmaster for RPGs.

What I'm offering, rather than a slow-burn thread, is a private chat game where you tell me what world and general scenario you want and then I act as a games master and you act as a player. You can book me for one hour during an arranged time and you'll get literary quality game play (read the story I recently published if you want to see the writing quality I'm capable of). I can do medieval fantasy, sci-fi, realism - if you have a particular tone/theme/anything in mind you let me know. Because it requires focused time and I'm doing the world building - I would ask for a $30 donation for the hour. But I'm happy to do a free message or two if you want a quick try out first. Just DM me. Thanks xoxo

Example of Gameplay for a standard MF coupling:

ME: You find yourself gazing at a beautiful woman at a swanky down-town bar. You've struck out all night but you decide to take one final shot. What do you do?

YOU: I approach the woman. I say, "Look, I'm tired of playing games. Just come home with me. I'll make it worth your while."

ME: The woman looks back at you as if she's seen you before. She considers your direct and honest offer. "Okay, honey," she says. "But my girlfriend is in the bathroom. Can she come too?"

Example of a fetish gameplay - in this case incest:

ME: You're visiting your brother for the first time in three years. He had a family now. A wife and kids. You lost touch after a fight but then suddenly he started emailing you, saying he missed you and you felt the same, so here you are. He opens the door and welcomes you into his home. What do you do?

YOU: I grab him hard and kiss his cheek and tell him I've missed him.

ME: He laughs breathlessly and gives you a knowing look. "I remember the games we used to play...on holiday," he says. "Remember those?"

YOU: "Yes," I say. "I remember. Maybe we could give them another try...?"

ME: Your brother blushes and looks away. It seems he's going to need more convincing if you want to reawaken this old bond you once shared.

Thanks for reading!

Back