An Exclusive White Wive's Club

angelique127

Literotica Guru
Very beautiful white wives only...must be married or engaged to a husband who a devoted cuckold.
Isabelle Marie Anderson : Beautiful blonde hot wife, and her cuckold hubby. Both new members of an exclusive club that welcomes new immigrants from Africa and the middle east to this country.

Friday evening finally arrives after a week of anticipation...

Oh honey, I just want you to know how much I appreciate you ! Thanks for helping me prepare for one of the best evenings of my life. If you only knew how excited I am to be finally going to my or should I say our first 'party'. I hope you realize how much our marriage is going to improve. Not just anyone gets invited to join this exclusive club. The females must be white and beautiful, preferably married. It is also important for her to have a supportive and compliant husband who adores her. A husband who puts his wife's needs first and understands her. Just like you do darling...I know it wasn't easy to give up your pride and masculinity to become a cuckold but you did it for me. I love the way you spoil me, buying me everything my little ol' heart desires. I hope it isn't to difficult for you to help me into my new bustier as I do my makeup. Do you like the way it lifts up my full breasts and makes them more enticing ? Yes you can look but you better not touch or I will have to slap your hand ! Sorry sweetheart but you must concentrate on your duties which means helping me look good for the guests at the party. We don't want to be late...so please be a good panty boy and help me fasten my garter belt around my slim waist. Hmmm what color stockings do you think I should I wear ? Decisions decisions...why sugar why don't you get the new pair of black silk stockings from my drawer that I purchased yesterday when I was shopping and getting my hair done at the salon. I can't wait to wear my new red five inch high heels but you have to help me pull up my stockings up my shapely legs before I can put them on.

You are such a good husband and loyal cuckold. As much as I love getting manicures and pedicures at the salon I think I will train you in the future to give them to me at home. Just another one of your new 'duties'. Last night after my bath I like how you shaved my legs and armpits for me. Oh and thank you darling for the expensive perfume you bought me for my birthday ! I think I will wear my favorite strand of pearls...won't you be a sweetheart and put them around my neck ? Oh God forbid, I almost forgot the key necklace to your little cock cage. All the wifes like to show off their key as a matter of pride, symbolizing the power they have over their poor little hubbies in the relationship. Just be grateful I am not making you wear that little ol' cage that you hate so much and only your silky soft panties you like. I know you love the way they feel against your little dickie and shaved balls.

Oh baby don't look so sad ! I am aware that you enjoy helping me get ready by the way you get that little stiffy. And just think, you get to mingle with all the other cuck husbands tonight while I flirt with all those big black studs. A lucky someone who has the golden ticket gets to select the female of his choice at the beginning of the raffle. I so hope that I am the first picked ! Remember that I should be home by Monday morning. I promise I will text you and send photos throughout the weekend of me with my bull. Now be a good panty boy and go get the BMW and pretend you are my chaffuer for the evening...

Attachments

• 5ad4fdb6f0674ce450ce261dcbdb70e5.jpg
    5ad4fdb6f0674ce450ce261dcbdb70e5.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Hey Carl, or as the 'little man' I like to call you. Yeah you probably resent me and regret inviting me to live in your guest house. How generous of you and your beautiful wife after the mayor and town council asked for volunteers to house immigrants if they had the space. As you know I am from South Africa, many males have recently arrived to your fair city from there. You and your wife made me feel very welcome, especially your wife, Isabelle. I can not forget the first time I saw her, I could not take my eyes off of her sitting there in the special town hall meeting. To say that she is gorgeous is an understatement. Your trophy wife is captivating and I think she is too much for a lesser man to handle. She is simply out of your league. Yes you are wealthy and provide her with security and the material things she needs but sadly you can not give her what she needs most. I am positive you know what I mean. A woman like her wants more than you could possibly give her. Your beautiful wife likes to be spoiled by a man like me. I am very dominant and Isabelle, like most females, is naturally submissive.

Tonight we will welcome her to the club. Your wife is excited to become a member and will be most appreciated by me and my fellow colleagues. In return Isabelle will get what she craves most now. This evening she will be raffled off to a black stud with the golden ticket. Thanks to me [ and you share some of the blame also ] your wife has been groomed for a better lifestyle that benefits her and the other white wives.

Last edited:
You are so quiet on the drive to the party honey, but it is too late to go back now. Besides you have to except some of the blame, if it wasn't for you allowing Darius Black to live in our guest house on our spacious estate we would have never met him. It was very kind and considerate of you to help a South African asylum seeker that came to this country wanting a better life. We both didn't have a clue that Darius would be so aggressive and assertive. And bold...he was the kind of man that took whatever he wanted.

I did my best to resist the temptation, at least at first. I remember what he said to me the day he arrived, when you were out of earshot when we were showing him the guesthouse. He smirked and asked if I was going to be his maid and clean his house and change his sheets. I told him that I was never anyones maid nor would I ever be one. Then he laughed showing his perfect white teeth and proceeded to undress me with his eyes. I could tell that Darius was very cocky and confident of himself and didn't care that I was a married woman...

We spared no expense trying to please him. He ate like a horse and spent all day working out with his weights beside the pool. I must confess that I liked to watch him from my window in the morning. He was so big and muscular...afterwards he would swim several laps in the pool and when he got out I could see the massive bulge of his big cock in his tight speedo ! It was almost totally indecent but I couldn't help myself from looking at him strut around the pool talking on his phone to someone.

I never told you about the crush I had on a certain black teacher in my senior year in high school. Mr. Carter was tall dark and handsome and I wasn't the only female student to fantasize about him. I swear history was my favorite class and I used to sit at a desk in the front row. I always wore very short skirts or mini dresses to his class and let him get a glimpse of panties while I crossed my legs. Oh my God I used to get so wet while thinking about him...I couldn't wait to get home and play with my pussy, imaging him dominating me or spanking me in detention for a violation of the dress code. To make matters worse I was a little daddies girl and forbidden to ever date a black guy because if I did my daddy would disown me !

Anyway I was totally excited. This was to be our first party, only one of many more I hoped. I know you are looking forward to it as much as I am but I am postive you will get used to being a good cuckold...

Attachments

• 6847128144dea0b745a4b22b143941e2.jpg
    6847128144dea0b745a4b22b143941e2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Our little club has gotten bigger in the last few months. There are at least a dozen white females that are members. All are very beautiful and married or are in a committed relationship, although young single women are welcome also. This adds variety for the black males, although they are outnumbered. No gangsters or thugs welcome. The only other condition is that every black member must be at least eight inches in length or more which is not uncommon compared to our white counterparts. Our parties are held every other Friday at an large estate by a hostess and her devoted cuckold husband. Lingerie is mandatory, as well as stockings and high heels. All the ladies must be dressed in feminine attire until they are selected and are taken upstairs to one of the many bedrooms. Before the raffle, some of the wives engage in various forms of entertainment, such as posing on a couch with each other or by themselves, showing off their body by spreading their legs in hope of being picked first. Meanwhile the cucks are either tending the bar, serving food or assigned bedroom duty where they change the sheets for the next couple. The rest gather in another room and are not permitted to mingle with the bulls or their wives.

The combination of excitement and humiliation I am feeling on this drive is intense. I cannot believe that my perfect, gorgeous young bride is going to become the play thing of a well endowed black man and I won't even be allowed to watch. My cheeks are red with the shame of it but my little erection is straining against the cage as I drive the BMW to the party house while you casually discuss the kind of depraved acts you are looking forward to this weekend...

Last edited:
A picture of Isabelle posing for the camera while getting dressed for the raffle at tonights party :kiss:

Attachments

• rich bitch.jpg
    rich bitch.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 6
Rest assurred your beautiful trophy wife will be very popular tonight at the party and will be almost certain to be the first selected. She has been groomed for this since the first time I blacked her in your guest house when you were busy at the office. Did you even know how bored she was ? She complained about it often to me when we sat beside the pool, soaking up the sun. Who wouldn't appreciate those skimpy little bikini's that she liked to wear ? Your beautiful wife liked showing off her perfect body and putting it on display, sometimes whenever some of my buddies came over to visit and work out. You don't even know how many times I caught Isabelle observing me working out with my weights beside the pool in the morning from her bedroom window. She told me that she liked to admire a with big muscles. Later your wife told me that she had taken several photos of me. Her favorite was the one of me walking out of the pool in my wet speedo showing off the outline of my big black cock. She said that she liked looking at it while riding your face when you couldn't see what she was doing.

Last edited:
Oh darling, I think sometimes you wonder how this happened. In a way it was inevitable. Darius was just so much bigger and stronger than you. I couldn't help but admire his powerful torso with all those big muscles and the way he strutted around in that tight leopard speedo when he was walking around the pool or lifting weights. It wasn't my fault that you were at the office for ten hours a day, leaving me alone and bored out of my mind. You really have nobody else to blame. It was only a matter of time before our guest took advantage of the situation. At first I did my best to avoid going out to the guesthouse, especially when he had his friends over there or sunbathing in my bikini beside the pool but eventually I gave in to tempation to visit him in the morning to have coffee. Darius offered the best Ethiopian blend I ever tasted ! Truthfully I liked the way Darius undressed me with his bold eyes and complimented my body despite me being a married woman. I knew that you wouldn't appreciate it but you were clueless, even when he did it in front of you. How many times did Darius say that he liked my ass and even called you a selfish white boy for not sharing it ? You would just sit there and not say a word. I remember how you ranted and raved when we were alone about evicting him from the guest house but you never had the courage to tell him to his face. Or the time you let him drive one of our Mercedes and he complained about the birdshit on the hood and proceeded to rub your face in it before making you clean it off. Yes it was very humilating but it only got worse...

And we won't talk about how much money Darius extorted from you. I was in the hallway once listening while he demanded that you invest in his gym. I heard you begging him please not to hurt you and when I peeked inside the study I saw Darius had twisted your arm behind your back and you were grimacing in pain. Needless to say you agreed to 'invest' several thousand dollars if only he would stop hurting you. Later I would find out that you provided your bully with not only a brand new sports car but tens of thousand of dollars.

You have to admit that it was kind of patheic to let Darius Black take whatever he wanted, including me.

Back