Officially Hired (reserved)

ark_knight

First Time Wanderer
I always thought working in an organization concerned with "Sexual Wellness" product would be fun. I don't know what I expected but it definitely wouldn't be something as boring as working in my own little office in one corner. And these offices generally will have a lot of women. I mean, who else would be thinking of "sexual wellness" besides the women who can't get pleasure from their usual partners.

But I never thought I would actually be walking into an office building which branded a huge ass sign reading "DEEPEST DESIRE", a company which was founded specifically for marketing and selling innovative adult toys to women. And we recently posted an opening asking for an experienced personnel who would be fitting technician for our products at Deepest Desire. Yes, I have managed to find my way into an organization selling adult fun.

So here I am, 26y/o, dressed up nicely in my nicest light color shirt, a dark tie, and a suit to go on top. A trouser which was tight enough to show the bulge I was packing - and yes, no underwear, to surprise them. You should always have a way to surprise them. And today my secretary has informed me about needing to interview some candidates first thing in the morning for an opening.

I am not sure who I am going to be interviewing, but I am excited nevertheless. Things have always been unexpected at this office.
As soon as I enter, the receptionist tells me that one candidate has been sent into my office and is ready for me. And follows it up with a wink. I laugh and wink back at Lisa. That's the receptionist's name. Lisa Holding. I will see more of her later, lets get on with the interview first so I head in.

Last edited:
Rebecca "Becca " Valencia was 28 5'6 120 perky 34B chest shoulder length black hair. She entered the office area for her interview in tge following. A combination of "sexy" feminine but professional.

1710615203250.png
She liked to be center of attention typical princess spoiled princess type. Her name tag read
"Becca V" as she liked to be called that to separate herself from any other Rebeccas in the office. She flashed a smile and handed a resume to the msn before her.

As soon as I entered the office, this girl jumped up from the couch clearly excited about the new position. She is handing over the resume with a bright smile. I smile back at her but turn around to close the door behind me without taking the resume folder you were trying to hand me eagerly.

"You are Rebecca, correct?" I ask as I turn around and start walking to my chair around my large desk, thats closed up from the front.

I take a seat, get comfortable as I leer at your professional look with your casual attitude. The long legs were definitely of interest, but other assets seem to have good potential but need to be explored.

"Do you know what our company stands for? You have enrolled for the 'fitting' technician, correct?"

"Its Becca V " she said in a snobby tone. "Yes sir your company is on the verge of alot of innovative products and that leads to attention and i like attention sir. I will beca great asset with my passion for closing deals" . Becca V then gasped as the man simply ignored her resume and in a firm voice said Becca V stand and drop your skirt" the tone kind of turned her in and secretly turned on by his bold words. Becca V sat still wide-eyed making sure she heard him correctly.

I frowned slightly not liking the behaviour she was showing. But she did say the correct things, mostly. Wanting to close deals, having great passion, and an interest in our product. But saying is one thing, doing is something else.

I lean forward, putting my elbows on my desk, I order in a firm voice "Okay, you want attention? Then stand up and drop your skirt."

Becca's face clearly showed how surprised she was at the blunt order she was given. She was not sure how to process it so I tell Becca "While you try to decide if you are right person for the job....", I divert my attention away from Becca and pick up my phone and ring someone and say "Hey Charlotte, prepare me some hot coffee and bring it over. And yea, I am interviewing this new hire - bring in a toy of your choice for her. I will love to see her in action." I say, nodding my head and then dropping the call.

"So Becca, why are you wasting our time? Start dropping that useless skirt of yours now." I say, in a pointed growl this time. "We need to go through a lot of things today. And you can dump the resume in the trash beside you." continuing in a demanding tone.

Becca V's heart was racing. She did say she wanted the attention but a man like him burning holes through whatever she was wearing, as he studied her. And then just ordering her to strip without even a proper introduction. She had spent so much time in deciding how to dress up for the interview for the best possible first impression but here she was breathing hard, heart beating fast - trying to decide if she should turn around and walk away.

And right at that moment, a knock is heard on the door and I announce "Come in" over the intercom and the door swings open, a woman in her walks in, 32 y/o, 36DD breasts, narrow waist and the perfect bubble butt any woman can ask for, walks in with a tray of coffee cup. Charlotte is wearing nice form fitting white office dress that goes all the way to her knees with the slit of the dress behind her. The dress shows an ample amount of deep cleavage with an hint of her lacey bra. She completely ignores the worried hire and greets me "Hello Sir! You asked for the coffee, here it is!" She place the tray on my desk as she slightly bend over.

My eyes are immediately drawn to her heavy knockers so my hands reach up to grab one of Charlotte's delicious rack and giving it a honest squeezing in my fist as I ask "Charlotte, did you add some milk from these fat milk jugs?" and give the tit a light playful slap. Charlotte jumps while gasping "Sir! Please! You know already I don't produce any milk yet. Even though they are this huge." She says as she cups her underboobs and makes her ample bosom bounce.

I smile, pleased with Charlotte but then I remember "What about the toy I told you to bring in, Charlotte?" This time, Charlotte smirks, turning slightly red from blushing and says "Well, sir..."

Becca V, not wanting to lose this potential great opportunity stood and reached behind her unzipping her skirt. As it skid down her toned nylon clad legs she turned scarlet red as Becca V was shaved and pantiless under her pantyhose. The young brunette stepped outvof her little skirt puddled at her ankles. Her perky chest rising and falling under her blouse wondering why toys were requested to be brought in. She was not used to these interview methods and stood there in nervous anticipation of his next move.

While I have my bantering with Charlotte, Becca felt completely ignored. She could see how fast she was losing hold of the situation. Of the interview. Everyone is taught how the one who is getting interviewed should be controlling the narrative to put their best foot forward but while being ignored like that was not helping her case. And she also saw how naturally I groped the massive tits of my secretary.

Becca quickly realized that it must be completely normal for me (or maybe most men) to just order employees at lower levels about what they are expected to do. And so Becca V ate her doubt and reach behind to finally undo and drop her little skirt.

My attention is drawn to her as soon as Becca V drops her unneeded skirt. Charlotte stops midsentence while telling about the location of the toy she brought in. I audibly cheer at Becca "Finally! See, not too tough, right? And dayum, look at you, doll. Such fine legs and ass gift-wrapped in your sheer black pantyhose. Why would you try to hide it under that skirt. Every man should be feasting on this beautiful sight."

Charlotte jumps in "Oh my. How perfect for you, sir! She has decided to come to your interview with no panties. Just her pantyhose over her shaved cunt. Isn't that what you like the best?"

I turn to Charlotte and grab her fat ass over her dress with a loud smack, sink my fingers deep into her soft bubble buttcheeks and tell her "You sure know a lot about what I like from my hires. But yes, I do like the look of that shaved pussy under her pantyhose". I end the last part as I focus squarely on Becca's crotch. The seams of the pantyhose begging me to rip them open.

But I curb my excitement as I tell Becca to give me and Charlotte a twirl. A spin around to show all of that ass and legs. Becca has no other option to do as she is ordered. She is still holding onto the resume though.

I signal Charlotte like I do all the time and she understands what she needs to do. And thus she starts moving as Becca finishes spinning around and walks upto her "Babe, try to have fun from here on." Charlotte tells Becca as she talks the resume from her hand and actually throws it into the trash and then quickly starts to slide her dress up in the middle of the office. "Mmm, fuck, I am so sad I have to give this Speed Demon™️ up before I could start playing." Charlotte coos as she reveal her thick white thighs, completely bare. She was wearing a garter belt stocking combination that day. No panties or thong though. The thing between her legs was clearly visible. It was a bright red base, which Charlotte grabs and starts to pull out revealing a girthy stepped toy with a fat flared out head marking it at the size of 8.5". The shaft clearly made to scoop out the sensitive insides of anyone who put the thing inside them. It almost looked Demonic, alright. Charlotte gasped as her wet insides started to pull out slightly showing her very pink inner labia and the final 'scoop' of the demon was out.

The toy was drenched in Charlotte's juices. And she happily licked her own juices, putting the whole thing down her mouth in one go before taking it out and just putting the sloppy thing into the hands of Becca. She tells Becca "There you go, this is more useful here than your skills to prove your usefulness."

I speak finally after that wonderful show "Very good Charlotte. Don't worry, I have a good reward for you for losing your little toy. But Becca, as for you -" I curl my finger hinting Becca to come closer to my desk. "Get your pretty ass up on my desk, spread out those fine legs, and start using the Speed Demon™️. No, you will not take off your pantyhose. You just push through your hose like its your condom. Start."

Becca V should of exited the "interview" but unorthodox style was what was called for these days to get anywhere in the corporate world. Ahe obliged and pushed the vibe and the nylon material of her pantyhose into her pussy. She gasped as it turned on low because she had just shaved her pussy that morning and she was EXTRA sensitive down there.
The petite brunette's hips as the vibe sent vibrations through the nylon materialin Becca V's tight pussy. She blushed heavy and bit her lower lip trying to take her mind off the feeling. Becca V's perky little breasts rose and fell under. Her blouse as hee breathing increased as her interviewer casually, like it was ordinary practice, reached over and hit the speed demon remote from speed 1 to speed 4!

It must have been pretty weird for Becca when she first entered into my office, to see an executive desk completely devoid of any important item. No computer, no laptop, no files or folder. Just an intercom/landline phone at the corner of the desk.

But fast forward to now, she knew exactly why it was like that. She clambered onto the desk - something she never thought she would have to do in her entire life, especially during a fucking interview, but here she was. On the desk, spreading her legs, trying to put on a brave face. The shaved cunt now fully visible to her interviewers hungry lustful eyes.

She brings the Speed Demon™️ right over her lips and started to push and after some unsure seconds, started the vibe. At the base setting, it acted like any other vibrator that our competing brands made. Perhaps that comforted Becca, knowing it was not something unexpected, she started to press it on her clit, to get her shaved sensitive cunt acquainted with the vibrations that will soon be wrecking her insides. And eventually, she started to press the vibrating toy over her cunt hole, her pantyhose stretching, tightening up around her crotch as it began to enter inside her moist fuckhole.

As annoying as it was to her in the beginning, Becca had started to notice that this vibrator had a significantly stronger and tighter vibration. Like it was holding back. This was just set to Speed 1 after all. She cant help but wonder what higher speeds do as she starts getting in the mood very quickly, the extra sensitiveness not helping at all. The perky tits rising and falling, her nipples pressing on her bra urging Becca or someone to pull them out - give them attention. Becca's mouth was not exactly quiet either, as she audibly gasped every time she pushed the fat toy deep into her.
The darker patch of her pantyhose at the crotch clearly stretched to its limit, the nylon only serving to rub her sensitive outer lips and her needy clit every time it is pushed deep along with the length of the toy. Becca's hips began to meet the thrust of her hand slowly, her breath becoming quicker.

This made me grin, knowing it was time for stage 2 of interview. My hand reaches for the toy, that Becca have been working in and out of her tight pussy, and in a snap, the dial is turned up from 1 to 4. This is where the real fun began as the actual innovation of our dedicated engineers was on display. As soon as the speed increased, Becca felt something gear up and start within the demonic toy and without even moving the toy in and out with her hand, she starts feeling like something hammering her cunt. Like a jackhammer, but for needy cunts. Becca was absolutely not expecting this from the toy as her cunt starts to get rapidly stabbed by the multiple stepped rings on the Speed Demon™️. She immediately started moan out, feeling the vibrations getting stabbed through her and send deep into her womb. The only word she can say is fuck out loud as her hips just start automatically matching the rhyme of her (probably) new favorite toy.

I just make sure our product has the best foot forward by pushing the Speed Demon™️ even deeper, making sure its hammering straight on that cervix of yours. Becca just manages to call out the lords before her cunt juices start getting churned out of her, completely soaking and ruining the nylons. My desk starts getting trickle of waterfall as she slowly looses her mind.

Meanwhile, Charlotte has walked upto Becca and stripped her of her professional blazor and blouse, Becca too out of her mind to process how she was getting stripped off while sprawled out on the desk of her interviewer. At this point, her cunt was controlling too much of her body than her brain. Charlotte says "Sir, Becca V is a more appropriate name for a stripper, dont you think?" Charlotte is grinning as she runs her hand over Becca's smooth skin before resting her palms on Becca's breasts and immediately pushing her bra out of the way and pinching her hard pointy nipples. Pinching, twisting and pulling on them as Becca's lower body is ravaged by a toy.

Becca wants to bring back some control but one thing keeps happening after other. And the next thing that she feels happening is Me grabbing her by her wide hips, and pulling her to the edge of my desk on my side. I grab her twitching thighs and push the legs up, enough to fold her - and then dig my nails on the already stretched weakened seams of the pantyhose to audibly rip open the giftwrap. Exposing that ass she has been hiding, and immediately push my dick between her tight bubble butt. There way no way I was not going to keep my dick constrained in my pants while all this was going on. It was oozing precum as my 9" meat throbbed under my desk, and now was the chance to take the new hire, finalize the deal.

Charlotte has climbed the desk along with Becca and presenting her bare dripping cunt above Becca's out of breath face.

Becca V started to protest the invasion inside her but her sentence was cut short by her own gasps as she felt how thicck he was in her tight little frame. Becca's grew wide as her lips came into contact with Charlotte's most intimate area. Becca V had kissed a girl once in college but NEVER down there. She wiggled her petite hips to adust to his size. He pulled out flipped Becca on her back, her heels dangling about 2" off the floor as he said something about next part of interview for the "fitting" tech as he stuffed his cock deep inside Becca V's tight little pussy.

Becca V had never felt anything bigger or anything girthier in her entire life as her hips feels the impact of my thrusting hips, my rough hand holding her tiny frame in a firm grasp. If Becca could scream out or moan, she would - but a very wet, very pink needy cunt was pressed right on her mouth, the scent of it overwhelming her senses as Charlotte eagerly ground her swollen mound on Becca V's face moaning out "Fuck, fuck, fuck...yes you little slut - make me cum, eat up my drenched fuckhole. Fuck yes yes. Stick out your tongue honey. MOREEE. Suck on it."
Charlotte was squealing in her own moment as she actually saw her boss slam into Becca V's helpless body. A slamming so hard that Becca V's dangling leg kicked up straight and never goes back down, as her cunt starts getting hammered by my massive appendage hitting deep in her very cervix.
"THIS...IS....HOW....YOU....WILL....BE...TESTING....FIT....OF....OUR....PRODUCT, Rebecca." I say between every thrust, feeling Becca V clench down on my fat cock every time my dickhead push against her cervix. I am not sure if she is listening, but it is a formality to tell her the responsibility of the job after all. But each thrust definitely sent vibrations up her body as her petite tits also managed to jiggle while Charlotte tweaked and pulled her very pointy nipples.

Out of instinct, Becca V wrapped her toned nylon clad legs around her interviewers waist even though her wide eyed gaze and scarlet red face were signs she was trying to process what was happening. Charlotte complimented Becca V's small but perky breasts as The petite brunette on the table panted more and more but showed excellent signs of stamina, a quality she would need in tough negotiations or trying for that difficult product sale. Her hips quivered fighting off pending orgasms building deep within her.

Being the person who is inside the cunt thats quickly losing the battle of who remains in control, I can clearly feel how Becca has been riding through multiple quivering and her needy cunt is clenching so hard around my engorged cock, trying to milk my soul out. And there is one thing you should know about a needy cunt, it is this.

If you don't let cunt get to its peak and attain its crescendo, the cunt just becomes more desperate and more needy.

Rebecca looked like no exception despite how hard she tried to be different by calling herself Becca V and acting like a spoiled princess. And I intended to show her exactly that. That in the end, she is also a quivering little cocksleeve when sitting on a cock like every other women in the office. That she is no better than her co-workers with a pussy. All of them serve to keep this company successful and keep men motivated to work hard.

So I continue thrusting deep into the creaming frothy cunt, burying myself deep into her and start rolling and pinching her swollen red clit, closely monitoring her movements. I instruct Charlotte to get off of her, to which Charlotte quickly obliges, jumping off the desk in a show of her dexterity despite how big her juicy assets are.

Free of any other visual obstruction, Becca's eyes naturally look at the person around whom her nylon clad legs were tightly wrapped. She was panting, moaning, barely keeping herself from rolling her eyes back and letting go while she felt the huge sausage just hammer into her over and over. And now on top of that, his hands had started to play with her sensitive clit. Her bald sensitive pussy was on overdrive. She wants to cum but she doesn't want to. She is going crazy. Both her hands reaches between her legs to grab the hand that was pushing her beyond that final line. Her hands were her desperate attempt to stop him from making her cum. Of course, her hands didn't have enough power or will to actually stop me from doing anything I wanted. But I knew that was the moment.

I could feel her hips starting to buckle even at the smallest movement my cock or my finger made, her wet insides starting to get mini spasm while Becca laid there on my desk grunting and gasping out without even realizing the lewd nasty sounds she was making. At this moment I just stop touching her throbbing clit and pull my fat dick out of her gaping cunt all together.

Yes, don't let it get it crescendo, see it become even more needy. I stepped back from the sprawled out petite doll, with her hands right over her engorged twitchy clitty.

Is she gonna be begging like a bitch in heat or is she gonna start fingering herself like a shameless slut?

Last edited:
Becca V's hips shook violently from orgssm as her interview for the fitting tech was underway. Her mind racing jnowing this is an odd interview process but something about it feels taboo, naughty, and invigorating at the same time.
"I. I work well with others sir and strive to be team player " the petite brunette princess managed to utter hoping to impress her potential boss.
Charlotte ga e her mixed signals from her gaze. Half impressed by her willingness and half possibly jeakous of new "competition " only time would tell if they xould co-exist in this corporation.

Charlotte saw how Becca was hogging all the fun so she immediately dropped to her knees, tilted her head up and open her mouth wide, clearly begging her boss to use her pretty pink lips attached to her mouth hole. And I wanted to continue pounding something pretty bad after having moved away from an almost ready-to-breed pussy.

So I smirked at Becca as she caught her breath while she is splayed on the desk, and walked over to Charlotte's open mouth and plunged my massive fat cock, easily making my more than 10 inches slide down her throat showing Charlotte's expertise in handling me when she was required to. She doesn't even flinch as my hands gingerly grab her blonde hair and I start going ham on her throat, thrusting my hips onto her face, smothering her nose, ruining her makeup and her hairdo. My hips fucking her throat like an animal. If you had ever call something a cocksleeve, Charlotte's throat clearly was one. I grunted on top of her while I worked my hips but suddenly call out to Becca.

"Becca, come over her at once! Bring the Speed Demon toy with you and start using my assistant's cunt with it. FAST! And I want to see you eat that pussy while you are doing that! This will be a test to see how you work together."

Back