The private bounty (reserved)

ERedBoyd

It's all in ur head
Gabriel Stone leaned on a concrete pillar near a gray 2024 Lexus SUV tucked slightly back into the shadows and out of sight of anyone who might come out of the elevator checking his time. It was 9:45PM and the lot was nearly completely empty there and within the law firm building that was joined to it. He held a small photo in his gloved hand as he watched and waited for his target to slip out of the elevator which should be just about now based on his informant's information.

He did one last check of his gear as he slunk in the shadows. He held a small tote bag with some gear slung on his back which included a some duct tape, a shot filled with a chemical that would help his target sleep for several hours, a knife, some rope, and a toys he would use a little later on. He had his plan laid out and ready to go though he had to admit it was pending exclusively the informant's information. This informant was the man who had pointed him to his next target. He normally didn't take on private bounties like this for the desperate risk involved, but given the amount of money he was about to be paid, he opted to make an exception.

Gabriel heard the chime of the elevator and knew it was on it's way up to pick up it's late passenger so he reached into his pocket and pulled a small pistol with a silencer on it. He waited till he heard the chime stop, then after a moment or two start up again. He had to move quick if he were to capture his prize. He was not worried about camera's catching anything as this one spot in the parking lot had two bad cameras and thus created a huge blind spot. He informant had made arrangements to have her parking spot changed from a lower level to this one on the illusion it was some kind of prize.

He often wondered about this informant. He had reached out to him on the dark web and it quickly became known how badly he wanted this prize. Making her disappear wasn't going to be easy though as she was well liked and lots of friends. His prize had family though no one on this coast. All her family lived back east. Regardless, he had required more payment to be sure for the risk. His informant had also let him know she was about to take off on a 2 week hedonistic cruise and wouldn't be back till then. The stage couldn't have been set more perfectly if he had tried.

The elevator chime stopped and he heard the door slide open and the familiar desirable sounds of clicking of heels. From the shadows, he finally saw her turn the corner to her car completely oblivious of him. As she reached her car, less than 20 feet away from him, her back to him, he stepped from the shadows, leveling the gun at her and began to walk towards her saying, "Hello there...."

https://pin.it/1JnSty4JZ Julian Reynolds was so grateful that her vacation was coming she had been looking forward to this for so long now, she was becoming more and more tired every day she had been working longer and longer hours, but she loved her job, loved helping people, it was why she was so well-liked and loved, she was a people-pleasing type of person and the first person that would help anyone if they needed help. She packed up her things turned off her PC and grabbed all of her things before saying goodnight to the few people that were left in the office, knowing that in the morning she would be heading to the docks to head to her cruise. Julian was a sweet person but this job was becoming harder and harder especially with her boss consistently coming on to her.

She took a long deep breath and pulled on her dress suit jacket carefully. She made sure everything was neat in her area she was meticulous in that sense, not a neat freak but when it came to her workspace everything had to be in place and she wanted to come back from vacation as the same way she left. She wanted nothing more than to go home and go right to bed, especially after the week that she had, she also had a very early morning. She started walking towards the parking lot she was so ready to go home. She hated the parking lot especially this late at night it always freaked her out.

She waited for the elevator carefully and calmed down her heavy breathing she was never sure why the parking lot always made her nervous or freaked her out. She waited for the elevator to get to her stop. As it neared her spot she could feel how sore her feet were she could not wait to take these damn heels off. She finally reached the floor of the parking lot. She liked her previous spot more than this one it wasn't as secluded she thought to herself.

She started off the elevator and looked around everything seemed normal she thought to herself. She knew she had more and likely been overthinking she had done that quite frequently. She sighed as she slowly started to walk, damn her feet were hurting.

She finally reached her car but then noticed a man coming from the shadows her heart pounding against her chest as she noticed him coming towards her and a gun even closer, she realized she hadn't had her keys in her hand, hers shaking as she tried to go through her purse to find her keys, fuck fuck fuck she thought to herself.

Gabriel saw her start to fumble for her keys and he put a finger to his lips and said, "Be quiet and put your purse on the car please and you won't be hurt. Her eyes locked on his a moment and panick began to fill her and she moved even quicker... until he cocked the hammer back with that very distinct clicking sound.

That was what made her freeze. He said, "Hands up. Put your purse on the car... now please."

He could see her trembling now as she reached to the car roof and set her purse on it. He noticed a small vial in her hand though that looked like pepper spray. He smiled at her and said, "Do you think that is really going to help you much? Toss it over here."

When she hesitated, he raised the gun at her, still ten feet away and lowered his eye to the rear sight and stood still. He said, "Please toss it onto the ground over here please."

Seeing she had no choice, he watched her toss it to his feet and he kicked it away with his foot causing it to slide about 25 feet away and out of reach of both. He said, "Thank you. That wasn't so hard. Now... come over here and put yoru hands on the trunk of your ride."

Seeing her hesitation once more, he said, "Let me make something very clear here. You can do what your gut is telling you to do. You can scream or try to run, but your life ends the moment to take that option. Your only chance of survival is to do exactly as you are told when you are told. You have been told to put your hands on the trunk of your car. Comply...."

He studied her as she finally seemed to make a decision, keeping her hands where he could see them and walked to the trunk of the SUV and put her hands on it. He reached into his bag and pulled a pair of handcuffs out and he set the on the trunk next to her and said, "Cuff yourself behind your back please." Gabriel was a polite man if he was nothing else. He kept the pistol trained on her as she reached the next decision she had to make.

Who in their right mind said please, when they had a gun aimed at another person she thought to herself, her hands frantically searching for her keys. She nearly jumped out of her heels when she heard the gun click, and she felt ice cold throughout her entire body now.

She froze on the spot terrified. He could not be serious could he, she needed to do something but for now she just felt frozen in place. Again with the please she thought to herself, was this a prank she wondered.

Finally, however, she did as she was told and carefully placed her car on top of the car, but she had her mace in her hand, she had to do something to try and get the upper hand. Was he seriously smiling at her right now she wondered to herself, this could not be real life, could it? She knew he was right he had all of the power at this moment in time.

She did as she was told and firmly kicked it over to him, her heart banging so hard against her chest, that she thought it might explode at any moment. Was he thanking her, what in the fresh hell was this she asked herself? She looked at him as if he were insane when he told her to come and place her hands on her car.

She jumped at his voice as he spoke, also realizing he had no mask on, and although he was terrifying the hell out of her at the same time she was confused as to why someone holding a gun to her would not have himself hidden. She listened as he spoke. She once again felt her blood run cold. She knew he was right as much as she did not want this to be happening she also did not want to die. She did not want to do this. She felt tears spring to her eyes.

She did as he had asked of her even though she was shaking the entire time that she was doing so. Again with the please, what kind of hell she did not even know why he was doing this? This was surreal she thought to herself.

She knew he would not hesitate to shoot her so she did as he asked. "Why are you doing this?" She asked frantically.

"We will have more time for talk later sweetheart. Do as I told you and cuff yourself behind your back." Gabriel said as he stood firm. He listened for anyone around at all and was pleased when the only sounds came from the clicking of the cuffs. He said, "Good choice my dear." It was only then did he lower his pistol just a bit. He walked over to her and added two additional clicks onto the cuffs as she had cuffed them very loosely. He then pulled a key and double locked them as well.

He kept a hand on the middle of her back as he uncocked the gun and tucked it into a holster on his side. He said, "Listen, I want to say this part is not going to be pleasant and I am sorry for that.... but I can't have you screaming or yelling...." As he spoke, he pulled out a baggie with a rag soaked in chloroform out and pressed the cloth over her mouth and nose!

Gabriel watched her struggle to breath and fight the contents but as they always do, she fell unconscious in his hard arms. He scooped her up and opened the back door to the SUV and set her inside. He slid a ball gag into her mouth and secured it with a lock and he tied a little length of rop to her ankles and bound then into the chains of her handcuffs leaving her hogtied in place. As an extra precaution, he pulled a small syringe out and injected a drug into her that would keep her unconscious for at least three hours. He closed the back door, collected her purse from the roof and climbed into the driver's seat, then fired the SUV up and took off.

He drove for nearly an hour south to an abandoned parking lot, got out, put her into a second car and ditched her car. He then drove another 2 hours north, leaving her purse, her jacket, and her phone in the car. No sense in letting the police trace her that way. He pulled into a small abandoned town called Clem in the middle of no where. The place had been abandoned after the interstate came through 60 years back but the property was cheap and he owned it all... the entire damn town. Population... 1... well... 2 now.

There was an old warehouse for a long gone factory on the east side of town and he pulled into it and closed the garage doors as they pulled in. It was right about that point he heard her starting to wake up. He smiled and said, "Perfect timing. Did you sleep okay?"

She did not understand why this was happening to her or what this man wanted from her, and he was not ready to tell her anything anytime soon that much she could tell. She took a long deep breath as she cuffed herself, angry that she did not fight back more. She looked away from him, terror in her eyes. She finally clicked the cuffs wondering to herself if she left them loose enough perhaps she would be able to get away. She had to be the only woman out there who had a kidnapper that was a fucking gentleman. She was grateful when he lowered the pistol, even though she was still terrified. She should have known he would be smarter than that when she felt him tightening her cuffs. He then double-locked the cuffs her heart was racing so badly, that she almost felt as if she could pass out.

She was glad when he put the gun away, at least for the moment he did not plan to kill her. She was stunned when he apologized, was she in the twilight zone she wondered to herself.

She struggled against the man, trying to get away, trying to breathe was this the end she wondered to herself, was this her fate and the way that she was going to die? After this, she had no idea where she was going or what was happening. She was in and out of it for a few moments, before she felt something being injected into her arm, there was no more fight after that. No one would expect her at work, the morning was when she was to leave for vacation now her life was going in a very different direction.

As she was sleeping she was having nightmares, but she had no idea that the nightmares she was having were her real life. She was groaning in the deep sleep that she had been placed in. If she only had any idea of the things that were to come she would want to be asleep forever.

She slowly started to wake up still feeling very groggy as she looked at him, his smile was kind which only confused her more. She was gagged and tied and shaking like a leaf, she could not have spoken even if she wanted to.

"Oh yeah... sorry... the side effects of the anesthetic is sleepiness and grogginess. Also, nausea and diarrhea and headache. You will let me know if you feel any of those won't you? Come on... got to be pretty cramped in there... now now... don't kick... it won't help you at all to do so." Gabriel said with a smirk as he reached to her ankles and pulled her to the door. This caused her skirt to roll up her thighs to her ass and he said, "Oh... woops. Hang on." He stopped long enough to roll the skirt back down. He said, "Can't let you be unpresentable now... can I? Come on."

He finished pulling her out of the car and scooped her up into his thick musclebound arms. He turned and kicked the door closed as she sat there trembling. He glanced down at her and said, "Now I know you got a lot of things running through your mind right now... first of which is if I am to kill you."

He began to walk towards a small converted office of sorts. It was cinder block with a single opening for a door and a window. There were bars outside the window bolted into place. He said, "First of all, neither of us wants you dead or even hurt. We want you to be safe and secure and obedient. The problem comes that if you are NOT obedient, you become less safe and secure. It's not a threat, just a fact... watch your head now..." He turned her slightly as he side stepped into the room. The inside of the room was relatively empty save a bathroom with no door, a cot that looked bolted to the ground, a large eye bolt that looked secured in the middle of the floor as well. A chain about 8 foot long was attached to the bolt and at the end of the chain, a steel shackle.

There was a desk on the other side of the room, with a single pencil and a notepad on it. The door was a steel door in a steel frame which carried a heavy lock on the outside. He walked to the cot and said, "here ya go. I will get you a blanket and a pillow later, if you are a good girl."

He walked to the steel shackle and picked it up and secured her ankle into it. It was very secure and she would not be escaping anytime soon. He then said, "I bet you are quite sore now so let me help you out with this..." He untied her ankles from the cuffs and then started to untie her ankles when he paused and looked at her and said, "Now... just so you know, I don't keep the keys on me unless I need them. You attack me or try to hurt me, and I will punish you so severely you will never even think of trying anything like that again. Blink if you understand."

He watched as he blinked to him after a moment and he smiled at her once more saying, "Good, just so we are clear... I know this is a hard day for you and I really don't want it to be any harder than necessary but that really depends on you. So stay still while I work." He untied her ankles and then stood up and backed away leaving her gagged and cuffed.

He cocked his head to one side and said, "I can certainly see why he chose you.... you are a looker for sure. Well... anyways, you hungry? Thirsty? Need to take a leak? No?" He turned and said, "We got a teams meeting to get too. So sit there and relax a bit."

He turned and headed out of the room leaving the door open. She would hear his heels clicking on the concrete floor. About 5 minutes later, he walked back in to find her on the bed once again sitting there as he held a laptop and walked to the desk and opened it there. He noticed the pencil was missing too. He smiled and said, "The pencil is meant to write with, not to use as a weapon against me. I would highly encourage you to get rid of any thoughts that would get you in a lot of trouble okay. I am trying to be nice here and I know you are scared. I don't blame you. Attacking me is the wrong move to make I can assure you. Please toss the pencil on the floor."

He watched her a moment as he rested his hand on the grip of his gun, not in a threatening manner, just as a reminder he had a bigger pencil to hurt her with. He smiled as she maneuvered her arms and tossed the pencil on the ground a moment later. He smiled and said, "Good girl. We are going to get along just fine. now... time for our meeting...."

He opened the Teams and a shadowy profile of a man appeared on his screen. Gabriel smiled and said, "The first phase of this case is done. Your inspection per your request."

The shadowy man shifted his head slightly and said, "Did she cause you any grief?"

"Nah. She was docile as a kitten. Now... I need the second payment to be wired right now please." He said calmly as he sat next to her and put his arm on her shoulder.

The man looked down at a tablet off camera and pressed a few buttons and then said, "Done."

She was stunned at him apologizing to her about the fact that he had drugged her, she felt as if she was in the Twilight Zone. She listened to all the possible side effects and wanted nothing more than to cry, but at the same time, she did not want to seem weak either. She nodded her head that she would let him know, for she did not want to get sick why she was wearing a ball gag and end up choking on her vomit. She was indeed trying to kick at him but instantly stopped when he told her it would not do her any good. She wanted to kick him so hard he would see stars, but she also did not want to die tonight. As her skirt was rolled up she felt a panic start to attack her and she felt a tear roll down her cheek. She looked away she after all had no idea what he planned on doing to her. When he rolled her skirt back down for her, she once again was confused by everything that was happening. But his next words changed her mind real quick. She did not fight him this time when he told her to come on not that she really would be able to in the first place.

She gasped against the gag, as he picked her up as if she weighed nothing. She was terrified and the trembling through her body showed that she just wanted to go home, she did nothing to deserve any of this. He knew exactly what she was thinking, and yes that is one of the main things she was thinking was she to die tonight, the thought only made her tremble that much more.

She watched as he walked, she watched everything around her, she knew to be observant she was nothing if not a smart woman who knew what to look for... she had seen enough crime dramas in her life after all. She did not like to be closed in, and everything that was happening indicated that was exactly what was to happen to her. Every time she looked she realized there was nowhere or no way for her to escape even if she tried. She was surprised every time she spoke, what type of man was he, and still, there was no reason why he was doing this, it was the main thing she wanted to know. What was she a fucking dog, she thought to herself. What the hell was he planning to do to her? She listened to what he said and ducked down ever so slightly. She did not want to be here and she continued to shake all over. She was not sure what the hell she was feeling.

She did not want this man to see her break, she didn't want to break but she was sure that, this was truly going to be the end for her one way or the other. She didn't want to be locked away the panic built in her once more at the thought of it. She looked up at him confused and lost, thats what she felt most of all was lost, why the hell was he doing this, what the fuck was his motive. A good girl, there it was again was she a dog?

She did not want to be shackled down, she did not want to have this damn gag in her mouth and yet she had no power to do anything about either. She knew now there was no way out, at this moment she wondered if she should just ask for him to kill her and get it over with. He was right she was very sore as were her hands, but being gagged there was not anything she could say, she again looked away she did not want to meet his piercing eyes once more. She listened to him carefully once again having no choice but to meet his eyes. She blinked as he told her to, what other choice did she have after all?

A nice and respectful kidnapper, she shook her head astonished again she wondered if she was being punked, no this was definantly real life she thought. She really could not argue with him, she was the one with a gag in her mouth. She was grateful when he untied her ankles bringing circulation flowing back into her ankles and legs.

Who chose her she wondered to herself and then wondered what he meant by that. She definantly was not hungry. Thirsty yes, but at the time she wanted to admit none of that, besides still gagging she could not give him an answer even if she wanted to. She took a long deep breath through the gag. She wanted nothing but to go home at the moment, that was the only thing she wanted him to give her, but she knew deep down that was never going to happen. Relax was he serious right now, she looked at this man incredulously. She was gagged and her foot was chained to a cinder block, and her hands were tied, how the fuck could he expect her to relax.

When he left the room even if he left the door open her heart raced against her chest. She wanted to scream but she was in the middle of nowhere and knew no one would hear her, but she had to try something. She waited with bated breath when he walked back into the room, she had to do something this might be her only chance after all. She held the pencil in her handcuffed hand as best as she could. His smile was devastating she thought to herself as she listened to his voice. She wished he would just do whatever it was he planned on and get it over with. Nice she thought was he serious, nice! He kidnapped her which wasn't very nice. He did not blame her for being scared was he serious right now? She was sure he was right, she knew deep down she would be sorry if she crossed this man. She wanted to fight but she was terrified.

Every time she saw his gun pointed towards her or him touching it, she gasped to herself knowing she had no power and he had nothing but power. She tossed the pencil and watched it roll her hope slowly leaving her. She shook her head and looked away once more when he said good girl. Their meeting what did he mean by that? She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself down.

She was looking at his laptop with him as he opened it, I cannot deal with this she thought to herself more and more confusion overtaking her. Then she started putting two and two together in her head or rather she thought she was. Fucking inspection what the hell did he mean by that.

She realized this man was kidnapping her for someone else.

A kitten, of course, she could not fight, of course, she was docile, he was pointing a fucking gun at her. She wanted to pull away, but she was too scared, she was trembling uncontrollably at this point and she could feel the hot burn of her tears rolling down her cheeks.

How much was she worth she wondered, how much was her life worth?

"Excellent! Let me check real quick..." Gabriel pulled out his phone and opened his account to find a $500K deposit going into the account. He said, "I received the money and I thank you sir. I will see you in two weeks then."

Gabriel let his prize go and started to head to the laptop to end the conversation when the man said a hand which temporarily popped out of the shadow profile to reveal a gold ring with a large blue sapphire surrounded by two dozen small diamonds as it's centerpiece. The man said, "Hold on." He quickly realized his hand was in view and tucked it back into the shadows.

Gabriel stopped and said, "Yes sir? What else can I do for you?"

The man said, "I have already dropped two payments to you... and all I have to show for it is a movie of my prize. I want to see her naked.... NOW."

Gabriel hesitated a moment then smiled warmly to him saying, "That was not what we agreed to. If you want her trained to serve you, you will need to let me do it my way."

"I don't give a shit about your way. I paid for her, strip her right now!" The man snapped.

Gabriel turned his eyes towards his prize and remorse could be seen in them. He knew he was hired to do a job and he had agreed to handle any special requests that he made so long as they didn't interfere in her training. Truth was, once the call was over he had planned on stripping her anyways. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of surgical scissors and said, "I will cut off her top for you.... just her top and bra. Nothing else... yet."

"Do I own the bitch or do I own the bitch? I want her fucking naked!" The man said clearly growing irritated through still hidden in the shadows.

Gabriel said as he glanced back to the laptop, "If you make me strip her entirely now, it will shock her beyond what I need from her. She will be more troublesome and require more time to tame. The top with the current timeline... or all of it and an additional month."

This time the man in the shadows hesitated. There was no doubt he hungered for this hot little cunt but did he want to give more time just to get a image of her hoochie he couldn't touch right now anyways. After a moment, he said, "Fine. Topless."

Gabriel nodded and looked back to Julian and said, "I am sorry darlin... but I am going to do this... like it or not. You going to fight me?"

her heart was pounding, was she being fucking trafficked she wondered to herself, that had to be it. She at least knew what was in it for him, but she was terrified of the man he was talking to she had already been getting bad vibes and they were worse just listening to the way they talked. She looked away from him and the laptop she could not believe this was even happening, she felt as if she was in some kind of a bad dream but she knew she was awake and this was real life. Two fucking weeks she thought what were these men planning on doing to her.

She looked back at the laptop and noted the ring that the man was wearing it looked so familiar to her and yet at the moment she was too tired and too scared to try and put two and two together but it was obvious that this man knew her. It had been fast but she did not miss the ring on that finger, and she noticed how he quickly tried to hide it, strange she thought to herself.

She sighed to herself, why would anyone want to hurt her, much less do this to her? The man's voice was firm but accommodating she thought to herself.

She could not help but listen to every word that was being said, even if all she wanted was to curl up in a ball and cry she did not have that option. This man couldn't be serious she thought and her eyes went wide as fear struck all over her.

Gabriel's voice was again firm yet sincere at the same time, what the fuck was all of this she wondered she did not want any of this, she did not want this to happen to her. Trained again what was she some fucking kind of dog, god just kill me now she thought to herself.

The other man's voice grew angrier but Gabriel was always very calm she thought to herself. She realized she was once more shaking like a leaf the man's voice was terrifying and yet she had no idea what was going to happen. Please don't do this she thought to herself, as she fought back tears well as best as she could at least.

She was stunned at the remorse that was in her kidnapper's eyes, what the hell she thought, she did not need his sympathy she needed him to let her fucking go she thought to herself. She knew her eyes were wide with fear as she shook her head no as if pleading for this not to happen. She was shaking even more now and tears were now rolling down her cheeks once more. God no please she thought to herself, as she was shaking her head over and over again, she was now trembling more than she was shaking. She wanted to scream, she wanted to fight and claw his fucking eyes out, but yet she was mostly powerless to do so.

She jumped nearly out of her skin at the man's voice once more. Please don't do this she wanted to beg him. Her skin was prickled and fear was striking her more and more all over.

She was already fucking shocked she thought to herself when he mentioned that, jesus christ what type of man was he, and what type of man was the other person as well, she did not know how she was going to handle any of this right now. Tame what was she in the circus now? She was still shaking her head over and over again. She did not want to do this, she had to fight back somehow, she thought panic overtaking her once more.

She could see the man on the screen was annoyed well rather could hear his annoyance. She knew her kidnapper's reasoning for doing this that much was obvious but what was the other man's motive, she was pretty sure she knew this as well. She heard his voice again, it sounded familiar but she was too scared to think about that right now.

Was he serious? Of course, she was going to fucking fight this. She defiantly nodded her head yes that she was indeed going to fight him as she started to squirm against her restraints and pulled away trying with all her might to fight against this he hadn't even started to try and remove her top yet, she couldn't let this happen, and although he had a gun, she had to try something, she was not a weak ass woman and she could not go down without some kind of fight.

Gabriel said, "Yeah, I kind of thought you would fight for your clothes...."

"Shut up and strip her!" The man on the laptop said as he watched the scene playing out.

Gabriel watched her struggling in her restraints and said, "Ohh... I wouldn't do that if I were you... chaffs the skin pretty badly... Come on now... settle down..."

"Do it!!" the man on the screen snapped, "I thought you were the best at this!"

Gabriel spun to the camera and said, "Stand by." He turned and walked to the laptop and slammed it closed as the man started to protest.

He spun back to face her a moment, then his eyes shifted up slightly causing her to look up as well. A three ring pulley system dangled from the ceiling by chain and held a large carabiner hook on it. He turned and reached into the desk and pulled out a length of hemp rope from the top drawer. He quickly fashioned a noose with one end and a square knot on the other end. He walked to a small control panel and began to lower the pull down to reach him. As it got to about 8 feet from the ground, he stopped it and then said, "Now... it's your turn darlin. I am sorry... but this won't be comfortable for you, but it could be a whole lot worse."

He walked to her and pinned her body down slightly enough to get the noose around her neck. He tightened it just enough to keep it from sliding off her head, but then ran a secure lock on it to keep it from tightening any further. It was a challenge as she fought him like it was the last thing on earth she could do, which come to think of it was probably the truth from her perspective. The moment he had the last knot secured so she couldn't choke herself, he slid off the bed holding the rope and pulled on it!

Giving her no option, he forced her to her feet and guided her under the pulley where he looped it through the carabiner. Even her own struggles didn't hardly slow things down. He walked back to the control panel and began to raise it up and watched the panic in her eyes as he suspected she thought he was going to hang her. He raised a hand and said, "I told you know wants to kill you or hurt you... stop fighting of it will get worse for you... please!"

He stopped the lifting of the pulley at the point where she had to stand on the balls of her feet in order to touch the ground. He had removed her heels already. As a safety precaution, he grabbed a second rope and then tied her ankles together and then to the hoop on the ground where she was chained to.

He then walked back to the laptop and lifted it up once more the man appeared saying, "You have some fucking nerve to shut... me... oh." He fell silent as he saw what Gabriel had done.

He looked back to Julian and gave an apologetic smile as he said, "Now... be still and lose only the top... fight and I cut it all off."

He reached to the bottom of her blouse and began to cut.

If he knew she was fighting besides money what the hell was he gaining from all of this she wondered to herself, but what woman in her right man would not at least try and fight back?

She all but jumped out of her skin at the man's angry voice on the other end of the screen. She did not want to cry or scream but she was terrified and did not know what other options she had.

Her body was already sore she thought to herself still being gagged and tied so she knew none of this was going to get any better, so what would it hurt to at least try she wondered.

Again she jumped at the other man's voice why was she more terrified of him than the man that was beside her, the one who started the ball rolling? She took a deep breath and continued trying to pull away.

She looked at him and at the computer when he shut it and told him to stand by, oh god she thought what fresh hell was to become of her now she wondered to herself. Breath she thought to herself, she had to just breathe and try to keep her head on straight.

The way he looked at her made her blood go cold in an instant she knew he was angry, but he also wasn't trying to terrify her at the same time. What the fuck was this she thought to herself as looked away frantically and still tried to get away from him. Please don't let this happen she thought to herself, wondering what was in store for her the terror very evident in her eyes. What the hell kind of contraption was this she thought to herself still squirming and slightly screaming through the gag that was still in her mouth. She was shivering and shaking all over. She looked at him her eyes wide with fear as she shook her head as if begging him not to do this. She was surprised how much worse could it get she wondered to herself.

She was struggling against him trying to pull away, not wanting to be killed which is what she thought of when he placed the noose around her neck. She struggled but to no avail, he was stronger and knew what he was doing. This was not the way she thought the day was going to go and she had no idea what she was going to do, but she needed to find a way out of this nightmare she was now living in. When he pulled on the rope her eyes got even wider than she thought possible and tears quickly formed in her eyes, this time she thought he was going to kill her.

Her heart was racing and she felt as if she were going to have a heart attack or pass out whichever came first. He was too strong there was nowhere to turn or nowhere to go she thought to herself. She was shaking more and more and now tears were freshly rolling down her cheeks as she thought these were the last moments of her life. When he raised his hand she thought he was going to hit her but it never came, was this guy for real no one wanted to hurt her, the fuck she thought he kidnapped her, and yet no one wanted to hurt her, wasn't that what he was exactly doing.

She was in a very precarious position and she was starting to lose the will to fight for the moment, she was tired, her body was starting to hurt and she just wanted to crawl into a ball and cry. She was still trying to struggle but gave up when she knew she had nowhere else to go, or no other way to fight back. Here she was with her damn ankles tied again, then again everything was now tied she thought to herself.

She could not speak, could not scream, and there was no way for her to fight back now even if she wanted to. She closed her eyes for a moment wanting to just feel as if none of this was happening to her.

She didn't speak just got very still as tears finally freed themselves and rolled down her cheeks.

She gasped when the scissors came in contact with the hem of the bottom of her shirt and he began to cut she did not fight him this time, but the tears were running and she could not stop them this time.

Gabriel could see how badly this was hurting his captive and before he closed down on the blouse, he leaned in close to her, his hard chest pressing into her firm round breasts, the hand with the scissors softly cupping the small of her back and guided her head to his face, his lips near her ear and softly said, "I am sorry hun. I had not intended on stripping you this soon after capture. Just let me get this done and your buyer off the computer and we can talk some more okay. I will make this as quick and painless as possible."

He let go of her at that point and put one hand to her right sleeve and quickly snipped it open, revealing her bra strap. He lifted it up as well and snipped the strap too. He moved to her left sleeve and bra strap and did the same, causing the blouse to fall to her breasts which heaved in and out thanks to her fear. He glanced up to her eyes and winked trying to be supportive and said, "I think I can unbutton the rest...."

He tucked the scissors away and one button at a time, caused her blouse to slide further and further down her body revealing a stunning bra that held her perfect breasts so nicely in place. When he finished the last button, he gathered the blouse and walked to the table near the laptop and set it down. This gave her new owner a change to examine her saying, "My God I knew she was stunning but I didn't realize..... Did s... does she smell of that coconut perfume shit? Did you get a bottle of that? She needs that coconut perfume on when you bring her to me too."

Gabriel rolled his eyes off camera realizing her buyer may have given up another clue. He walked over to her though as she tried to shimmy around so her back was to the camera and hooked her waist and quickly spun her back to face the camera once more. He leaned in and sniffed her neck softly and said, "Now that you mention it, I do smell coconut."

"I KNEW IT!!! Bitch is a tropical fucking dream! Take off her bra. I want to see those found sacks! God I bet they are real too. Me and the boys took bets on that but we were never able to find out." The man said flashing his ring again before tucking it back into the shadows.

Gab whispered, "I really am sorry sweetheart. You are a nice lady and I hate this is happening to you." He took her bra straps and quickly unfastened it. He pulled it off and tossed the remnants of her bra towards the desk causing it to land on the floor.

"Fuck me running!!!" The man said not realizing he coined off a phrase he had been known for saying, "Are they real?"

"Fuck me...." Gabriel whispered, "The differences between boys and men. I swear." He then leaned right next to her ear and whispered, "I am so sorry babygirl...."

He ran his hands along her hips up to her ribcage as he stood behind her and then cupped each fantastic breast into his hands and gave a gentle squeeze. He could easily tell fake from real in his line of work and knew instantly there was nothing fake about these. He moved his finger and thumb to each nipple and pinched the lightly and rolled them causing each to harden and pop. He finally said, "They are real sir."

"SHIT!" The man in the shadows snapped, "I was sure those titties were fake! Bitch already lost me another 2K. It's alright though... that is a million dollar body and I will get my money's worth out of it soon enough.... "

Gabriel let her breasts go and walked towards the laptop and said, "Our meeting is now concluded. I will reach out again in 1 week with your next update."

The man said, "Yeah yeah... Just remember... if she is a virgin, you will NOT pop that cherry and I will pay double!"

"I will examine the subject later and give you an update there too. Good bye." Gabriel said as she slammed the laptop closed and turned back to her and said, "That's right... I forgot about that detail... you wouldn't happen to be a virgin would you? What in the blue blazes am I doing... sorry love...." He walked over to her and pulled the gag from her mouth finally and said, "Better? Now... the virgin question? Are you?"

She was trying to control the tears that were rolling down her cheeks, she had never been more humiliated by anything in her entire life, this was not what she wanted, she did not ask for any of this to be happening to her, and when her captor leaned forward and apologized in her ear her heart was racing so hard in her chest, she was pleading with her eyes for him not to go through with this. His next words only added to her humiliation of the situation, so soon wow she thought what the hell was wrong with these people. What the fuck was there to talk about she thought to herself. How could someone putting her through this seem so sincere at the same time, she shook her head but not fighting at the same time.

She wanted to fight but the way she was now there was no way for her to be able to, she felt the tears still rolling down her cheeks, running through the little bit of makeup she had worn that day. She was shivering all over as he cut through her bra straps, being ever so careful not to hurt her as he did so. She closed her eyes trying to pretend she was anywhere but there. She was trying to control herself, to not fight, and to not try and scream through the gag for it was all becoming too much for her to handle right now.

She did not even know what to do at this moment, fighting back the little she had, had already drained her of all the energy that she had and yet to not fight made her feel weak, she was at a complete crossroads with herself at the moment, only adding to her humiliation. She did not want to see that man even his shadow on the laptop once more, she had no idea what the hell all this was still, it was all too confusing for her. How the fuck does he know what I wear she thought to herself, clearly the man behind the laptop knew her on some kind of personal level so that means she knew him too. She shook her head and bit her lip trying to control the tears that were still freely running down her cheeks. Hearing this man's words only added to her fear.

She wanted to run and hide and just forget this was happening but she was living in her own worst nightmare. She was trying to turn as he stood up and walked back over carefully turning her back towards the camera, it was worth a shot she thought to herself. She jumped when he smelled her neck but not in a creepy way, what the hell thought all of this was creepy she thought to herself.

She jumped at the man's loud exclamation. She hated the way he referred to her, he seemed something familiar but could not place it at the moment, more so because she was focused on trying to find a way to escape, or to at least pretend none of this was happening to her. She shivered and started to shake once again when the other man asked for her kidnapper to remove her bra. She shook her head as if pleading with her kidnapper not to do this. She whimpered against the gag in her mouth but did not scream. She wanted to just die, she almost wanted to just ask her kidnapper to kill her here and now. She noticed the ring again and was starting to put two and two together but at the moment all she could focus on was the words this man was saying and nothing else.

There he was apologizing again, if he was truly sorry he wouldn't be doing this to her in the first place. A nice lady she thought incredulously, again than why the hell was he doing this to me she thought to herself. She felt tears burning her eyes once more blurring her vision, maybe she was thankful for that in a sense she could not see what was happening, but she sure as hell could still feel it. She wished the floor would open and just swallow her whole.

The man behind the laptop scared the hell out of her she realized, perhaps more than this man that had kidnapped her. What the fuck was he serious about right now she thought to herself.

For some reason Gabriel, she finally registered his name, she thought to herself, it suited him Gabriel's inferno she thought to herself, for some reason however he seemed annoyed with the man on the other end of the laptop. The way he was closed to her ear again as he apologized and it did not take her long to know now what he was going to be apologizing for.

She gasped into the gag as he gently squeezed her firm breast, this could not be happening she thought to herself once more, again fresh tears rolled down her cheeks. Please just fucking kill me she thought to herself, maybe at the moment that would be better than what was happening to her. Fuck me she thought when he caused her nipples to harden under his fingers, that and the coldness of the room. She shook her head wanting to hide her face from the two men, embarrassment and humiliation very evident all over her soft features.

Again she jumped at the other man's voice. She hated these men, but she hated the one behind the screen even more. The way he continued speaking made her blood run cold. She knew what was going on now, this man bought her, the man behind the laptop, and the man before her Gabriel kidnapped her for him, she knew at the end of this she was for sure going to be killed by one of the two, she just had no idea of who it was going to be.

She breathed a sigh of relief when Gabriel let her breast go. She was glad that this was over for at least this moment anyway, she knew this was just the beginning, and that made fear strike her all over once more.

Her eyes widened at this, panic set in and she felt as if she was going to throw up.

Examine what The fuck! These people were completely insane she thought to herself. She looked away when he told the other man goodbye she did not want him near her, she never wanted anything like this she had always been a good woman, a helpful person, a kind person and this was where it was getting her. She looked at him as if he lost his mind when he said he had forgotten that and then asked her if she was a virgin. She took a long deep breath when he removed the gag from her mouth finally. Her heart was racing even more now when he asked her once more. She wanted to scream but couldn't. All she did was nod her head yes. "Please... please don't let him take me." She said fresh tears rolling down her cheeks once more, she realized she would rather have this she couldn't deny that he was sexy as sin, but at this point she would rather him take her, the man behind that laptop scared the fuck out of her. "I'll do what you want, I'll be good I promise." She said now realizing she was pleading with him.

She had always thought her first time would be special but she knew that was never going to happen, because she was now realizing who the man behind the camera was, jesus christ she thought to herself.. this did make her blood go cold and she realized she was trembling even harder than before, this was a man that she defended in court and helped, yes he made advances but at the same time she always brushed it off, but she also knew that after she helped him, she learned that the man was all the things people said about him and more, she wondered if Gabriel would notice how white she had just turned.

Gabriel never thought a woman of this beauty and station in her life would crumble so quick as to offer herself to him just to avoid another greater threat. Gabriel almost wanted to feel sorry for her... almost. The problem was she wasn't a human being anymore... she was a sex doll... she was property. She didn't have any freedoms or choices anymore. That meant simply, she had NOTHING to barter with, even her own body now.

He was mildly surprised to find her claim of being a virgin though and he didn't really believe it. Women that looked like her, were known for using their bodies to advance they own priorities regardless of how high and mighty they became. He doubted very much that she was a virgin but he leaned in and caressed her face saying, "I need you to understand something sweetheart. I am going to have to examine you to validate your claim. If you are telling the truth, you have saved yourself a little heartache because you are a virgin. Your Master will want to pop your cherry. However, if I find you are lying to me to try and save your hide some discomfort, you are going to regret that decision heavily."

Gabriel let a hand move down her body and smiled to see her nipples harden once more and said, "You have to admit one little part of this turns you on.... nipples... don't lie." He slapped her left breast playfully.

He walked over to the pulley and said, "I am going to let you down and uncuff you. You have been tied up for quite a while now and I can imagine you are pretty tired and to be honest, you could use a shower. You have enough chain here to allow you free range around the entirety of this room including that little bathroom over there. There are no windows at all so trying to escape out that way is impossible."

He hit the down button on the pulley and the slight tension she had on her neck let go and he stopped it and walked back to her. He then removed the noose from her neck. He left her gag hanging loose at her neck though. He turned her to face him and said, "I am going to uncuff you in a moment. You will remove your skirt and panties and heels. and leave them in a pile here at the eyebolt where I will cut them off later." He pointed to the bolt mounted into the floor. He said, "I want you to go into the bathroom, do your personal business and take shower. The hot water has a time of 10 minutes so if you take longer than that, it will become VERY cold. There is a towel and some lotion in there for your wrists that look pretty raw. Clean up, dry up, and then come back to this bed. Obey me well, and I will have a nice hot meal waiting on you and a cot to sleep on tonight. Disobey me in any way, and the noose and the cuffs await you all night. Do you understand?"

Seeing her nod, he turned her back to him and uncuffed her wrists and stepped back to see what she did.

He must not have realized why she had gone so white, because he hadn't questioned her, then again why should he care she thought to herself, he had no reason to, she was just a whore to him, hell she didn't even know. This man had no reason to care, she was just another price tag to him after all. How any human could do this to another human was beyond her, but maybe that was just because she was a very caring person, she had seen too much hate in the world and refused to be another person to add to that hate. She knew this was her end and at the moment she did not care, what the hell did she have to live for, a lot she thought but that didn't matter at the moment she told herself, she belonged to these men she knew she had nowhere to run to. She knew she was attractive so she had no idea why he wouldn't want her as his own, but that was the last thing she needed to think of at the moment, right now all she wanted was to survive.

No one ever believed that she was honest about being a virgin but she had no reason to lie about it either. What people said about her and the way she was, was not fake, she was all around a kind and gentle person. She wanted to pull away from his touch, but she was too exhausted to fight him on anything. She wanted to beg him not to, beg him to just let her go, but she knew no way in hell was going to happen anytime soon, the fear was swelling up inside of her once more, and again she began to tremble. She had no reason to lie she thought to herself as she looked away from him for a moment not wanting to see this cruel man's face anymore. These men already had everything they wanted, so why did he have to put her through this? Finally, with a very small voice, she met his eyes. "I don't have to lie, I am not that type of person." She said softly but then quickly averted his gaze.

He was a handsome man, dark and dangerous and she could not deny that part of her got slightly excited by his touch, but that did not mean she wanted it either. She gasped when he slapped her breast and grinned at her, she shook her head and once more felt the heat rise quickly to her cheeks.

The thought of being uncuffed excited her because her hands were starting to hurt her entire body was sore now she thought to herself. She was not dirty she thought to herself, when he said that, but she also did not think much of it at the moment, all she knew was she wanted her hands not to hurt anymore. Oh yeah, she had freedom in a little tiny room she thought to herself, she dared not say that, however. She knew now she truly had nowhere to go, and again she wondered why this was happening to her, she was not a bad person, hell she took up for bad people, she had always tried to see the good in everyone.

It felt good when he started the pully and slowly was bringing her body back to an even level. She sighed a breath of relief when he removed the noose from her neck. She did not have anything to say, she was too scared to say or do anything at the moment and she knew it was written all over her face. She listened to him as he spoke, her heart racing against her chest as all she wanted to do was avert his gaze. She wanted to cry at his next words, the thought of being completely naked in front of a man, much less a man she did not even know terrified the hell out of her. She looked at where he was pointing but still said nothing. She bit her lip, the hot water against her skin might make her feel better she thought, and then laughed at herself inwardly nothing would make her feel better. She nodded her head just letting him know that she was hearing everything that he was saying to her. She did not even realize that she was looking at her hands. She felt so sick she thought to herself, tears threatening to come back to her eyes. She wanted to just crawl up in a ball and die. She did not want to feel that noose around her neck once more. She took a deep breath.

She nodded her head that yes she understood. After he undid her wrist she started to rub where they hurt the most. "Thanks." She surprised herself, what the fuck was she thinking. She started to head towards the area where she was to shower, tears were again rolling down her cheeks as she sobbed softly carefully turning the water on she took less than the time he offered her, and she left her clothes where he told her and than headed back to the bed as he told her to, she found herself trying to cover herself but realized after a moment it was no use.

Gabriel walked into the little room 20 minutes later to find Julian sitting on the cot, her arms covering her breasts, her knees pressed to her chest to hide her nethers.... The only thing that kissed her skin was the chain that linked her to the floor once more. He smiled to her as he held a tray with a few slices of bread, a couple of apples, a glass of water, and a bowl of steamy soup in hand. As he turned and set the tray on the desk where the laptop had been, he said, "There now... don't you feel better? Come eat."

He turned to look at her as she sat still on the bed, covering herself. He nodded and said, "You know, I saw how you looked at the man on the laptop. You know him... don't you?"

He stepped towards her cot saying, "Which means if you know him, you know what he is capable of. You caught his eye and now he wants you too. He has a pretty bad reputation with how he treats his women for sure.... but there is one thing that is different about you."

He stood her the foot of the bed and offered a hand to her and said, "He is paying heavily for you. You are not some woman he will beat and kill. You are an investment. It never goes well for anyone who damages their investments. Come on... take my hand. The soup is good... chicken noodle."

When she still refused to move or look at him, he sighed and said, "I know you are scared. I get it. I would be too. But starving yourself is only going to force me to shove a funnel gag into your mouth and pour the contents down your throat. Do you really want to go through that as well. I promise. It is delicious. I had a bowl myself a few minutes ago. Now... give me your hand."

She was shivering because it was cold, and her heart was racing against her chest as she sat there naked, trying like hell to fight back tears that were trying to spring to her eyes once more, being naked in front of a stranger was not an ideal situation, and this whole thing was humiliating. She felt a headache forming at the confusion she was feeling, and why one minute this stranger was kind and the next he wasn't well, actually he hadn't done anything to truly hurt her yet, at least that's what people would say. "I feel better being in front of a stranger, yes." She said sarcastically, but not in a way for him to get angry with her. She did not want to eat, though she was starving, but moving meant her naked body would be in full view.

She didn't want to move, moving meant showing her skin, and that made her want to do nothing but cry. She bit her lip when he talked and mentioned the way she looked at the man on the laptop. She nodded her head yes that she knew him, she knew she was going to tell him how she knew the man.

She looked up and him, oh she knew what he was capable of and more she thought to herself, and yet her eyes stayed on his. She shivered at the mention of the man wanting her, that much was obvious she thought to herself. She looked at him wondering what he meant by there was something different about her, she shook her head not wanting to think about that in this moment, actually not wanting to think of anything in this moment.

Well she knew why he was doing this, it was definantly more clear to her now, she closed her eyes and took a long deep breath. "Maybe not right away... you don't know this man as I do, I defended him, it's my fault he's not in jail right now, I found out how and who he was after, I defended a rapist and a monster, and now I'm going to pay for that, I guess that's my prison sentence." She was saying this more to herself than to the man in front of her. She shook her head and shrugged her shoulders, maybe this was exactly what she deserved she thought to herself. She did not want to take his hand, in her eyes he was just as evil as the man that she helped set free. Actually if not worse.

Scared was he kidding of course she was fucking scared, any person in their right mind would be scared. If you would be too, then why the fuck would you do this to another person she wanted to scream at him but didn't. She shivered again but this time it was at his words. She took a deep breath and looked at him once more. She sighed deeply. She was hungry. She chewed on her lip, enough to almost make her lip bleed. She finally reached her hand out and let him take her now shaking hand, trying not to meet his eyes, her nudity was going to be achingly so now, just embarrassing her once more.

As he pulled her to her feet, he said, "You look positively freezing... I bet I can help with that.... please take a seat though." He guided her to the chair, letting his eyes absorb her delicious body head to toe. As she took a seat, he stepped away a moment and turned up the temperature in the room. One that the previous owners of this place had done well, was managing the temperature. Soon a warm breeze blew through the vent into the little office prison.

When he stepped inside, he noticed she was just sitting and staring at the food but not touching it. Her arms crossed her chest and she shivered. He said, "I turned the heat up, but until it actually warms up, here..."

He opened up a soft velvet purple blanket that was about 6ft long by 5 ft wide and wrapped it around her body. He felt her hands taking the material and pulling it tight to her. It would help, for now. He said, "Now, eat. Don't make me use the alternative please."

He watched as she began to work on her meal though it was more out of muscle memory that out of need. He said, "You talk as if you know who your owner is. Tell me his name."

He watched her hesitate and stop eating, staring into her bowl, tears pouring.

Gabriel said, "I will confirm if it is correct or not. Tell me his name."

After a long silent moment he heard her say, "Damien Xenox."

Gabriel fell silent a moment and then nodded saying, "I am truly sorry for that but you are correct."

He watched her start to cry into the blanket and he felt sorry for her at that moment. He nearly wanted to free her and let her go home, but in doing so, he could forfeit his own life and that was not a deal he would make. He regretted making the deal to begin with. He had never had a captive reacting like she was reacting before. Most fought and screamed and cussed and fought like Tasmanian devils. She had barely raised a fist or her voice. If anything, she was making him feel pity for her with sadness and despair.

After nearly 30 minutes, it was evident she wasn't going to eat anymore so he left the two uneaten apples and water on her desk and took the tray away. It would be another hour before he returned.... he didn't want to be in her presence when she was this pitiful... this... weak. This woman was NOT the woman he had come to observe for the weeks he had watched her before.

She looked into his eyes, dark and dangerous was the only thought that came to mind at that moment, as she once more shivered, was it from her being cold however, or was it because of the closeness of the man in front of her when he pulled her to her feet, for a moment she was terrified by what he meant, she knew in a sense she should be fighting him, clawing at his eyes, screaming, trying to find a way out, but she had already looked around and there was nowhere for her to run. She followed as he led her to a seat, and she carefully sat down. She was cold, but it was more of the fact that she was naked she thought to herself. She looked at him, but quickly looked away, his eyes, were eyes a woman could get lost in, and that was the last thing she needed was to form any kind of a connection with a man that was just doing this for money and who gave no fucks what happened to the girls after he got his payday.

She was hungry but at the same time food just did not appeal to her at the moment, she hated feeling so weak, she had never been a weak woman, but what was she supposed to do at this moment? She didn't even realize she had her chest covered, the chill going through her a little. She looked back at him as he spoke.

She couldn't help but look back at him as he wrapped the soft blanket around her small frame. "Thanks." She said softly as she pulled the blanket tighter around her body and she bit her lip a little. She took a long deep breath and again just stared at her food. She listened to him, she did not want to be force-fed she thought to herself.

She forced herself to eat he was right the soup was very good she thought to herself. She looked up from the soup at the man across from her. Owner wow she thought to herself, this was all happening, as much as she wanted to pretend none of it was she knew there was no way around this.

Fuck me she thought to herself she should not have said anything in the first place, should have just stayed quiet, she started crying and hated herself more for doing so.

She wondered why it even mattered to him. She closed her eyes and opened them, trying to regather herself.

She took a deep breath and finally spoke his name, her blood cold as she did, it was her fault he was out there, free to not only this to her but to other women, she had trusted this man, and there was no evidence against him, but so much against the woman that had accused him, she would have never had found out the type of man he was, had she not researched more and found more woman, but by that time it would have been too late for her to do anything, besides she had did her job, that did not make her feel any better however.

She knew she was correct she had no reason to lie to this man in front of her, none at all she thought to herself biting her lip once more.

Tears once more rolled down her cheeks as she cried into the soft blanket, what the fuck she thought fight dammit! Why fight, she had seen already what Gabriel could do to her, and she did not want to feel that again she thought to herself. She rubbed her temples, telling herself to calm down, just accept this even if the other part of her brain was saying bitch fight back. Why fight, she felt she deserved this now in a sense, and oddly enough Gabriel hadn't hurt her yet, which only made her hate him a little more and a little less at the same time, not that any of that made any sense to her whatsoever. She thought about her job, her friends, and her family, it would take them a while to notice she was missing considering she was supposed to be on a two-week cruise. The thought of never seeing her family again cut her to the core.

She was glad he left the water, as he walked away she took a long drink and finally controlled her crying as she did so.
She sat on the cot, the blanket wrapped tightly around her, and then looked at the desk, he put the pencil back, but gone was the thought of trying to stab him and get away, because if she got away there was a fate far worse for her out there.

She sat at the desk and took the pencil in her hand and began to write... "If somehow I don't make it out of here, or rather, they're alive, just tell my family that I loved them and that I am sorry." She wrote and folded the paper up and then crawled onto the cot wrapping herself tightly in the blanket and sobbing softly to herself.

Gabriel sat in a mirror image of her own cell though it was a control room with a cot in it, mini fridge, kitchenette, and stove. It also held four monitors on one wall that was split into 6 images each which covered the entire of the grounds inside and out. Two of those images pointed to the inside of his captive's cell. He had placed cameras in the room just out of range of anyone connected to the chains. He could link the feed to her new owner if he asked, though he hadn't as of this point.

He watched her as she wrote down something, folded it up and then curled into her bed. He thought about going and retrieving it, but sleep took him before he could do anything about it.....

~~~ The next morning ~~~

Gab started awake and realized he had slept all night in his chair and his back ached fiercely. He sat up quickly and looked at the camera finding Julian still curled up in bed. He knew she was terrified of her owner and to be honest, she had every right to be, but it wasn't going to change anything. He got up and quickly poured him up some coffee which was luke warm at best. He poured up a second cup and walked to the other room and turned to face her saying, "Good morning sunshine. you ready to get your day started? Brought you a cup of coffee...."

If anything, she pulled herself in tighter into the blankets and he said, "Now now... you don't want to start off this day that way. I offered you a cup of coffee and for all you know that is all you are going to get today. So take this cup, drink it down and then we can get started."

She barely was able to sleep, she could only think of what Gabriel planned to do to her, but more so what Damien was going to do to her, so all she did was toss and turn the entire evening. She thought of ways to try and fight back but fell short in trying to figure it out. I'm sorry was all she could think in her head, she was more sorry for defending a horrible man, is what she was sorry for, she had never forgiven herself for that, even if at the time she thought she was doing the right thing. She couldn't do anything but sob that evening. She tried like hell to sleep but found herself having nightmares throughout the night but then soon realized she was in a real-life nightmare.

She looked over to the desk knowing that her family and friends would never see her note, but at the same time, it at least gave her a little peace that in a sense she was saying goodbye to them. She was at least grateful she had a pencil and paper it would keep her mind busy throughout the day.

~Morning~

The cot was anything but comfortable but at least he had given her a warm and comfy blanket for that she was grateful. She had finally fallen asleep but it was anything but peaceful. She wanted nothing more than to stay curled up in her little cacoon but she sure as hell knew that was never going to happen. She looked around the room but did not want to get up even though she had to pee. She looked up at him and then at his words, hell no she was not ready to get the day started, for the simple fact she was terrified and had no idea what this man planned to do to her, she belonged to him at the moment as well.

She looked at him and already felt the tears prick at her eyes but she refused to cry again, this was all too much for him, but she found herself once more trembling. She finally accepted the cup and sat up in the cot. "T--thanks." She found herself stuttering.

"You know, you're worse than Damien." She finally said, as she looked away from him and quickly drank the coffee, it wasn't bad she thought to herself. She took a deep breath and felt slightly bad for her words, though she had no reason to feel sorry. She knew he was not worse than Damien but again she knew nothing about this man who accepted money for a woman to get hurt.

Gabriel heard her words and chuckled saying, "And for someone who has had her entirely life uprooted and essentially destroyed, you are taking things quite amicably."

As she sipped on her coffee, he studied her and said, "So I take it you have had an encounter with this Damien guy. Dangerous bloke that one... You are a lawyer so I presume that you probably either represented him or prosecuted him and failed."

She said nothing as she drank on the coffee and so he continued, "I normally don't do this kind of work. Never been a big fan of it myself. I am more of a ...." He raised his right hand to form the shape of a gun and dropped his thumb indicating the gun going off.... "kind of guy."

He could see her sipping further on her drink and pulling the blanket tighter around her. He said, "I am curious how someone as good looking as you... and you are one hot lady for sure... is a virgin still? I imagine you have had every kind of man come knocking. You didn't happen to mention it to Damien that you.... are... are you okay?"

His eyes shifted to her as she looked down at her cup confused. He set his own cup down and said, "Ahh... it's finally kicking in. It is pretty fast acting. Don't worry hun, it doesn't cause any permanent damage sweetheart. All it does is basically turn off your muscles for a time. Tricky little thing to find that drug is.... Here you go..." HE walked to her and plucked her cup from her hand and set it on the ground. He watched her attempt to move her arm, presumably to hit him but find it flopping loosely. He cupped the back of her head and laid her down on the bed. He said, "Easy now... you feel everything, hear, smell and feel everything, every caress and touch, but your major muscles simply wont work. That includes your tongue and jaw so speaking won't be too easy to do either. Don't panic though, this doesn't include your heart and lungs so you can still breath and have a heart beat. The thing is..."

Gabriel slid her blanket off her body completely and tossed it aside giving him a moment to look up and down this incredibly good looking woman's body, "I have to examine you completely and I figure you won't allow that of me willingly and I don't want to damage you at all... so ... " He helped straighten her legs out and put her arms to her sides. She could move her fingers a bit, but not enough to do anything.

He then reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a latex glove and slipped it onto his right hand and said, "And now, I check yoru claim. Rest easy hun... " He parted her legs to the edges of her cot and leaned in spreading the folds of her labia. He hadn't imagined how delicious she looked and for that matter smelled. Her pussy was sweeter smelling that a Georgia peach. He recalled a movie once where the bad guy teased to a woman that he could eat a peach for hours.... and Gabriel know this peach qualified for such as treatment.

Finally, he said, "I am sorry if my fingers are cold..." He slid two fingers just inside her and gently felt his way along to where the hymen would be. He ended up going in a few knuckles but then sure enough, felt it inside her and despite her weak moans muttered, "Well I be damned. I guess you really are."

He looked up to her frightened eyes and said, "You really are a virgin. Well... shit."

He withdrew his fingers and then said, "Your value went up ten fold with that little flap of muscle and yet... I can't train you like I want you trained. Well... I can still give you something to show you this new life of yours isn't entirely horrible."

He peeled off the glove and shoved it back into his pocket and then moved his body between her legs on the cot. His eyes locked on hers which never seemed to even blink. He said, "If things are done right, you will find a LOT of fun in this life.... let me show you."

He lifted each leg onto her shoulder and leaned down so his face was between her thighs. If she had control of her body, she could have suffocated him or caused him pain by squeezing down on him. He pulled the folds of her labia apart to reveal a hard stub of a clit. He could see the terror in her eyes and said, "Listen... I know you think something horrible is going to happen, but it isn't. I am not going to hurt you dear... in fact, if I do this right, you are going to beg for more when I am done...." Her squeals and weak attempts to regain control of her muscles failed her. The chemical would stay in her system about an hour at most.

He lowered his head down to her clit and let his tongue slowly circle the base of that nub. He felt her weakly try to pull away but he kept her taunt to him. He suckled that clit into his lips and flicked the tip of his tongue onto the tip of her clit. He circled slowly around her clit then on top, back and forth... again... and again. All the while watching her beautiful eyes as she struggled with this unwanted pleasures!

She rolled her eyes at him and his comment, what the fuck was she supposed to do she thought to herself she was shaking all over, because she had no clue what the hell this man planned on doing to her and it confused the fuck out of her and angered her and it angered her more she had no control over this situation, as she took a long deep breath trying to control her rage.

Oh she encountered Damien enough she thought to herself and she had always thought he was a good guy in the beginning he had everything against the woman that made the claims against him, but once he was found not guilty he whispered in her ear every bad thing he did to the woman, she would never forget that day she thought to herself.

She sipped her coffee and listened as he spoke, oh normally huh she thought to herself it was great to know she was a fucking exception to his rule. You’re not a fan yet here we are. Oh that’s better she thought to herself when he aimed like he was holding a gun, she found herself shivering once more and not because she was Cold.

She wanted to cry once more but the tears just would not fall she thought to herself, maybe she was just all cried out. Because she thought to herself I am not a whore who will just give my body to anyone, she believed in giving herself to a man she was devoted to and was devoted to only her. She bit her lip shyly, it was a bad habit that always had a way of giving her feelings away it was usually her tell of being nervous and or scared. Suddenly she felt a strange feeling come over her as her heart pounded against her chest and she looked at him.

No I’m not okay she thought, as she looked at the cup confused. What the fuck did he mean it was finally kicking in! She realized he drugged her! No oh god no she thought to herself in a complete panic. This was not could not be happening. She could feel her body becoming relaxed which confused her more. Her eyes followed his every move but the confusion in her eyes never left, you could see the pure fear in her own. She wanted to scream and scratch his eyes out and she tried to raise her hand more so to push him away from her but she could barely move oh god what the fuck kind of drug did he give her? She tried so hard to pull away from him as he laid her down on the cot actually he was gentle which only confused her more. What the hell did he mean that she would feel everything no good god no!!! She again found herself trying to move or scream to no avail she was at his every whim with no way out, tears once more filled her eyes. Don’t panic, don’t fucking panic was he serious she thought? What the hell did he mean the thing is and then stopped making her heart beat even faster.

She felt panic at her throat when he tossed her blanket of comfort away from her, tears once more threatened her eyes, why she thought why me? She was trying to beg but she couldn’t even speak much less scream.

What the fuck she thought to herself when he pulled a rubber glove from his pocket and her eyes went wide with panic terror striking her with his comment. She tried to look away but couldn’t move, her heart raced when he spread the folds of her labia, she tried closing her eyes but it didn’t work. She could feel everything just as he said she would. She found herself whimpering once more, as if begging for him to stop. She still felt the panic building more and more, her heart raced so hard she felt as if she was going to have a heart attack any moment and she would gladly welcome it.

She slightly jumped when his fingers entered her tightness as she tried to pull away but this was a strong drug and there was no where for her to go. She hated him more than she ever hated anyone at that moment and she knew it had to show in her eyes. She was humiliated she thought to herself.

Of course she was she thought to herself, she was many things but a liar was not one of them. She wanted to just run and hide but she couldn’t she was his to control and do anything with now more so than ever before.

Train her she thought to herself and she was finally putting it all together making her hate him more, she wanted nothing more than to fight him but fuck she couldn’t even move. What the hell did he mean by that she wondered, but she would soon quickly find out exactly what he meant.

Her eyes widened when he crawled between her legs, she wanted to snap her thighs shut but how the fuck could she do that! She wanted to shake her head but all she could do was whimper. What did he mean again she would soon find out.

Again her eyes widened even more when he easily but gently put her legs on his shoulder as his face got even closer to her tight pussy. This was happening, it was going to happen and there was nothing she could do. For the second time she found him pulling her folds open once more, she wondered could he hear her heart racing in the silence of the room. How the fuck could she not think that she wondered terror and fear in her eyes her body flushed. She again tried to make her body function, and her whimpers came out more drastically but there was nothing she could do. She wanted to once more try and pretend none of this was happening to her but she just couldn’t.

She gasped when his tongue found her very sensitive clit, this could not be real she tried to tell herself but this was very real. She tried to pull away but there was no where for her to go. Oh fuck she thought she could feel herself becoming wet, feel her nipples aching from the way he took her clit into his mouth and gently sucked. But fuck her if it didn’t feel fucking amazing she thought to herself, but hated herself at the same time what the fuck type of person was she! She wanted to fight but her body was slowly betraying her more and more by the moment she felt her pussy muscles constricting and although a virgin she owned toys and had given herself many a orgasm and she knew that’s what was building for her more and more as she tried to fight these feelings that were taking over her.

He had to admit, there was a part of him that wanted to feel her squirming and fighting him on his assault, but the drug which he had illegally obtained from overseas sources had ensured that all muscle movements save those needed to continue living would basically cease. So while her glands, her nerves, and juices would flow, the muscles would not move or react no matter how strong the will of hte person. It was just how it was done. There was no way he would ever tell her that she had been the 5th person he had used this drug on in order to perfect the dosage. The other four, not women but men he had captured to assassinate... had met terrible ends.

Gabriel heard her whimper though as he eyes remained locked on his. His tongue slowly circled her clit and his fingers carefully rubbed just inside the hymen, hoping he might be fortunate enough to find a G-spot which traditionally would not be in front of the hymen. He wanted this woman. He wanted to put his dick in every hole she had. He wanted to fuck her till she screamed in pleasures and then in pleasurable pain.

He smiled as he heard yet another whimper and this time her pelvis tremble... he felt hot fluid ooze from her as she orgasmed to his caress. His eyes stayed locked on hers as she turned her eyes away from him in shame. He rolled his fingers gently in her juices.... then spread her ass cheeks apart which caused her eyes to snap back to him. He pushed a finger to her anus... and then pushed in. He could almost feel her trying to resist but to no avail as he sank one knuckle, then a second... a third into her... then a second finger.

He continued to torment her clit with his tongue and lips, as his fingers began to pulse in and out of her anus. He said, "If I didn't know any better, you are enjoying this...." He was rewarded by yet another smaller splash of her cum pulsing from her body. She was enjoying this deny it all she wants.

With a dark smile, he gently pulled away from her pussy.... and anus. He lifted himself up over her, looking down at her, his body hard and toned and nearly fully clothed. Once he was eye to eye with her, he said, "Your virginity is very important to your Master, but your other holes.... I can still use..... would you like me to? As much pleasure as you got from my fingers and tongue and lips on you... can you only imagine what it would feel like with more of me in you?"

He actually caught the sight of her fingers moving slightly and was mildly surprised he had been tormenting her orally for so long. It wouldn't take long before it would wear off. He said, "Looks like you are about to regain your body again.... so let's have a little fun.... Have you heard of edging?"

Seeing her eyes widen, he smiled and said, "Has nothing to do with knives I promise. It means one person brings another to the very edge of an orgasm and then denies them that orgasm."

He slid off the bed and picked up a pair of cuffs once more and snapped one cuff on her wrist, then around the headboard railing and snapped the other wrist into it as well. He said, "I will make you a promise.... I promise you that i will not fuck your ass... until you beg me too.... and then and ONLY then, I shall do so."

He slowly moved down her body as he watched her wrists and ankles starting to circle and turn... the drug was wearing off now and it wouldn't take long. He took his belt off and coiled it around one of her ankles, then folded her ankle under her thigh and secured it once more forcing her leg to remain bent and essentially useless. He moved down between her pelvis once more as he heard her strain to say, "St.....p.... p...eess....."

He looked up at her once more and said, "I will once you beg me to have your ass.... " He dove back down to her pussy... and let his tongue, fingers, and lips began to draw her closer and closer to the edge....

Back