The Professor's Offer (reserved)

She was lost to all of the orgasms she had just had it had been a long time since her body had felt such pleasures. How could someone much less a student rock her world in more ways then one she thought lost in her head and subspace all at the same thing. Fuck she thought to herself her body was all over the place. She had barely registered him putting his hand over her mouth to keep her. Screams quiet, and was she screaming her pussy was gushing for this man throbbing for him.

She hadn’t squirted and cum for anyone like this in a long time even her own master… She was writhing and screaming and moaning and she was sure if she knew his name she would be screaming it out as well. It was almost yo much for hr to handle the pleasures soaring through her now over sensitive pussy. She did not know how many orgasms she was up to, but she knew her body and she knew it was over the edge and a little sore, she was lost in the ecstasy.

When it became to much she was now inside of her own hazy fog enjoying all the feelings her body had gone through but also telling her that she was blocking herself off as well. He slapped her ass but she was so deep in subspace she did not register it, she barely heard his voice.

She was in a world that belonged to her and her alone. He had honestly no idea what was going on more so what a woman may need after a moment like this from the intensity that he had put her body through. She still did not register his voice.

She was breathing but it was low and her head was moving back and forth as he was trying to get her to come back to him. She did not even recognize the knock on the door even as loud as it may have been.

She slowly started coming to albeit thirsty, sore and tired as she looked around the room groggily and a little confused finally registering what was happening.

She whimpered against the ball gag, and the hood she was fully back, but so tired and so thirsty…

Johnny stood by the door after the guard had left and studied his prize for just a little more.... and realized he was thirsty... all that sex can do it for a person. He savored the smell of her sex in the room as he turned to the minifridge and pulled out a bottle of water, cracked it open and took a long drink from it....

He studied her for a long moment and realized that if he was thirsty.... well no sense if killing her through dehydration. He walked over and sat on the corner of the bed, popping the gag out for a moment and poured some of the water into her mouth for which he was pleased to see that she drank up thirstily. He kept the hood on as she drank though and when she had finished, he lowered the hood back in place and strapped it down.

He then finished up the water himself and toss the bottle away. He reached to her ankles and unfastened them from the headboard one at a time and lowered her legs to the floor once more. He then hooked her body under the arms and guided her onto the center of the bed as she lay there huffing and puffing in air.

He moved a hand to her chin and turned her hood head to him and rubbed his fingers along her swollen puffy lips and said, "I thought I would get more... shall we say... resistance from you. It's not like you are here by choice... but now that you are here, you are fucking sex machine. There is a back story here.... You will tell me about it now slave. Tell me the truth about this...."

He studied her as she bit her lip. She knew he couldn't see her face and her see his, but her cheeks flushed and she opened her mouth to talk....

She watched him she could feel his eyes upon her, her heart still pounding against her chest as she bit her lip and resolved that this would now be her life or lose everything she thought to herself. She took a long deep breath and tried to control all of the emotions and feelings that she was feeling.

There was so much this man didn't know, he just presumed to know everything. She was grateful for the water, she was so thirsty and her throat was becoming a bit hoarse from all the moaning from who knew how many orgasms she had. She wanted to rest, but there was no rest for the wicked she thought to herself wondering if that meant he was wicked or she was in hell at this point she didn't know her head was after all, all over the place.

She wondered what was to come next and she wasn't all too sure her body could handle anything else at the moment, she had orgasms in a way she never had before. She was a little surprised at how gentle he was being with her, he could just fuck her all over again and again and do what he wanted to her but at the time he was doing none of those things. "Thank you." She said softly when he pulled her to the middle of the bed.

When he touched her and rubbed his fingers rather gently along her swollen hooded lips her heart raced against her chest as she felt his sudden gentleness it only warmed her inside... he was right it was as if a switch had flipped right away. She had never really told anyone her story from the beginning maybe it was what she needed... to talk to someone who did not know her life. She took a long deep breath.

She bit her lip and wanted to look away but it was not as if he could see her face anyway considering the fact she was still dressed in the hooded mask. Her face was flushed and hot at this point and she did not want to share this, but deep down she so desperately needed this.

"Well... I will start from the beginning, I am an only child, my parents died young, and I got into a relationship with a man I thought I would share my life with, he taught me the life, and my lifestyle.. slave master, but one night he took it to far and almost chocked me to death, all the while I was screaming my safe word over and over again, he did not hear it when he noticed that I could not breathe and that I wasn't playing a game, he finally let go of me and I ran out with nothing and never looked back." She took a long deep breath and looked away.

"That is how I came across TIH I met a girl who befriended me her name was Mandy https://pin.it/3EmTaujZz She was a few years younger than me but she quickly became my family, and when she brought me to TIH I was nervous but everyone was like a family of course at the time, I had no idea what I was walking into or getting myself into, Mandy did not warn me but quickly The Master of the house started bringing me into his fold more and more and then they taught me the ways of the house and how it worked, there were a few male slaves but not many, he had one great servant who was also his best friend, my time spent there was the best of my life I finally had a real family... The issue was I fell for the master, his harem was happy for me albeit one girl, she was his head slave the one that shared his life and shared his bed at night... but quickly he was feeling the same for me and wanted to make me his head slave, Tisha was not happy about this at all, and I did not know the way this worked, she did not love the master for her it was a status thing, she felt like a queen. I wanted it for love, I was tired of sharing my Master, I wanted to be his everything, his only, but something happened the night he announced his decision I was not the one that killed him... Tish was, she was so angry we were standing on the ledge arguing and she went to push me when Master quickly pushed me out of the way and fell to his death but me being newer and Tisha having been there the longest she said I killed him and they all shunned me and kicked me out, I have never been the same since." She took a moment to catch her breath.

"I was a slave yes and I had my share of many women and I also slept with my master's servant when he wanted it, I would have done anything, just because I lived a certain lifestyle does not make me a whore, but I was my masters whore, I cannot deny I have missed this lifestyle and you even though you practically forced it upon me I will not deny that you rocked my world a lot more than I would like to admit, but there are things you need to know..."

"Safewords, I mentioned that... it stops everything any activity you are doing, the biggest thing my master taught me that his slave/submissive is the one in control, that it is her choice to truly give herself without expecting anything in return. Also, I was not knocked out, I was in what they call subspace, for subs it's the ultimate place you feel as if you are having an out-of-body experience, and then you have sub drop, but with proper aftercare, it usually does not happen often well at least to me, the videos yet I was violated but off-screen I was worshipped and taken care of after all sessions." She said and smiled.

"I would like to take you somewhere one night... a real-life dungeon I haven't been in a very long time honestly not since that night... but if this is something you want to pursue, I would like you to see truly how this lifestyle words because you can inflict severe pain upon another." She said softly and looked away.

Johnny fell silent as she talked. He regretted asking her initially because the more he knew of her, the more he would sympathize and the less likely he could carry through with his plans. However, the more she told him, the truer that statement became. He felt sorry for the life she had been through and was going through now. Fuck... he should have never asked.

A part of him wanted to laugh thinking, then there is nothing new going on here.... but the other part listened to her offer with interest. He knew there was a lot going on with the lifestyle sure.... he knew that there had to be more going on off scene than they showed, but how is a person to learn this stuff without all of it... not just the pretty images they show.

He smiled when she conceded he had rocked her world though and felt the urge to pound his chest like a silverback ape.... and he didn't practically force her... he fucking forced her.

By the time her offer was done, he had to think about this... why was she wanting to take him to a club? Why trouble him with the details of the lifestyle? What did she have to gain by it? If he knew the rules and went to the dungeon, he would learn to be a better Master... but to who?

It then occurred to him and he felt a smile grow on his face..... He rolled in on her, pressing his chest into her chest a bit, her breasts pressing on him. He moved his head to her ears and said, "You want me ... as your Master.... don't you?"

He watched her bite her lip and look away. He said, "That is it... isn't it? Why waste time teaching me anything new unless you wanted to reap the rewards of it...." He let his fingers move along her clit and found it still amazingly juicy and said, "It makes you hot that i would dominate and control you? If I followed this rules you say... these safewords and sub-drops... whatever that is... then you would want me as your Master....."

Johnny never thought this would ever had been the outcome of this wreckless and foolish event! He had planned on fucking her, basically raping her.... taking what he wanted once... then letting her stew in her own juices..... He had NEVER fathomed her wanting... more....

He chuckled as her nipples grew hard and she remained silent. He said, "You have no idea who I even fucking am. I am one of the 800 students in your class. You don't know if I am black or white, young or old, my hair or eye color... you don't even know my fucking name.... but you want me to take completely control of your body and mind.... you want to be at my service for all my needs.... but you want me to be safe about it. Respect the rules for your safety...."

He chuckled once more and said, "I need you to say the words to me girl.... I need you to tell me what you truly want. I need to believe that you want this with all your heart and soul.... You want my dick in you... you want my body on yours. You want my cock in every hole.... don't you? Every hole. I bet you are an anal whore as well. You did enough movies on them.... so... that's it. Offer me your ass as payment for this trip to your dungeon and to learn the rules. Offer me your asshole as your tribute to me... the Master you choose for yourself....."

He was listening to her which for some reason surprised her. She did not feel like lying besides she had nothing to lose and or gain by being honest with him so she had to be honest, it was her way, the only way she knew. She was a lot of things but she was not a liar, and overall she was a damn good person and woman. She could not see his face nor him hers and that was a good thing probably on both parts.

She took a long deep breath and tried to continue to keep herself and her mind off of things but none of it was working. Why had she even offered to show him the lifestyle what would she benefit from doing this she wondered to herself as she bit her lip beneath the cloth of her mask. She sighed to herself maybe he did not care about any of this, what the fuck did he need to learn of this lifestyle she was just a piece of ass for him.

She would not deny the fact that he had given her the most intense orgasms she had ever felt and yes... it was forced but in the long run, it was so very wanted at the same time, she wanted more and more as she bit her lip hating the fact that she even wanted anything, this was a student, someone she did not know, and someone deep down she fucking hated, yet she hadn't had someone... fuck not even her Master make her feel that good in so so long if ever.

She could sense that he was spinning his wheels as she was confused as to everything that was going on and what exactly she was offering to him, he had no idea what this life was exactly like. Her chest was rising and falling from her heavy breathing right now. She did not want him to do this to another woman in the future and not be well what was the word she was looking for trained, no that was not it really, without him knowing the real side of life and how it all truly worked if this was something he may want in the future after all.

She gasped when he rolled on top of her, she was not sure she was ready for another round her body was still slightly achy from all the intense orgasms that racked through her. She did not know how to respond to that, did she want that, did she want to give herself to this man that used her, that blackmailed her into fucking him... what the hell was wrong with her she wondered to herself.

It sucked that even with a mask on her face he could still see her bite her lip and she looked away even though he could not see her face anyway. She did not want to say anything, did not want to tell him anymore, did not want to meet his eyes. She gasped when his fingers once more dipped against the folds of her wetness and found her still very hard and juicy and also very over-sensitized clit. She was not sure if he was asking her a question or rather telling her at this point.

She could not believe that this was happening, that this was real life at the moment, and she could not deny that parts of her did want him as her master... god help her she thought to herself. Why, why did things have to be like this she wondered to herself, so many thoughts were racing through her head at one time and her emotions were already a fucking mess now it was worse she thought to herself.

She could feel her nipples getting harder and harder by the moment as she whimpered to herself a little. He did not need to embarrass her as well she thought to herself but in his defense, he was correct. She knew that he was a student she thought that much was evident. She hated that deep down he was correct what kind of person did that make her she thought to herself fighting back a tear that threatened to roll down her cheek. She could not deny how much she had missed having someone want her the way this student seemed to want her.

She wanted to refuse what he was asking for but at the same time she was not sure she could, could she give herself over to another person after all the times she had been burnt she wondered to herself. She did not know what to say, what to feel, how to feel, or how to react. She did love a cock in all of her holes, she loved all of them. She could not deny yes anal got her off very hard and very fast, the pain that shot through your body when the man rammed his hard dick fast and hard into your tightest fucking hole, and then when that sweet pain went away your entire body felt like it was on fire, the orgasm that went through her entire body, making her almost pass out at the intensity of it. Oh yes, she was an anal whore.

She had done a lot of movies with her Master he was right about that her Master had always been the only man that had her ass she thought to herself. Was he serious right now, he truly wanted her to beg him... he was right though he was giving her a choice had she ever really been given a choice in anything in her life, in a sense he was giving her power in this instant she wondered if he knew that? Is this what she wanted? Could she truly give her body, soul, and mind to another again...?

She did not know but she wanted to try at that moment she knew with simple clarity what she wanted and needed. Got damn this man coming into her life like a fucking tornado. She moaned as she shifted as if trying to look at him. "Yes.... Yes, it's what I want please, Master, fuck my tight ass, fuck me into oblivion." She stunned herself by her own words.

He hesitated a moment at her aggressiveness about this.... but only a moment before he slapped her face mildly, causing her to recoil slightly! He said, "Listen to what I said very carefully! I said, 'Offer me your asshole as your tribute to me'"

He watched her head as she processed exactly what he had meant by that and for several long seconds, she just lay there.... Finally, he saw her head nod slightly, she bit her lip, and then rolled away from him onto her stomach. It was very awkward for her given she was secured in the open handed arm sleeve, but after several attempts, she was on her knees, ass in the air, head on the mattress looking to one side, her arms reaching to her ass cheeks and attempting to spread them wide to to truly offer her asshole to him. When she repeated her verbal request again, he smiled saying, "That is much better woman."

He slid off the bed and walked over to the table, pulling out a protein bar.... peeling it open he took a moment and crunched on it. His eyes remained locked on her body as she remained in position. He would take her on his time... not hers. Plus, did he really want this of her? Once he fucked her anally, did that create a bond or agreement? She really wanted to take to a dungeon to be a 'better' Master. He had blackmailed and manipulated her, forced her to this place and this was how she would case her revenge on him... by letting him collar her willingly?

That brought up another issue all together. Would that mean she wore a collar like those he saw on the movies? How did that work with her job. He found it difficult to believe she would wear one of those thick leather collars while teaching at her job. Truth was he had lots of questions he needed to ask too. If this was a real life thing, what was his responsibility to her and her to him? What about the blackmail he had on her? Could she intentionally choose him even if he was blackmailing her?

"Sir?" He heard her say in an exploringly tone.

He said nothing, just watched her growing increasingly nervous as he had attacked her ass which was spread wide open for his pleasures. Her folds were glistening with her juices and his.... he wanted her badly but never expected her to want him back. This put him in new territory and out of his control. But she offered her ass to him now as payment to continue doing what he was doing to her except adding subdrops and safewords... so what did he had to lose?

He watched her start to move from her position, on her knees ass up hands spreading her ass cheeks for him and he snapped, "No one told you to move. His cock was growing ever so hard at the idea of fucking her ass... and the idea of making her wait even after she had offered herself to him made him even hotter.

Finally he reached into the bag once more and pulled out one last item... a small riding crop. It was a cheap toy he knew, but even cheap toys could do the trick. He walked to her and said, "I am not entirely sure you really want me to be your Master...." He began to trace her ass cheeks with the toy. He knew he had seen lots of videos of her begging her Master to claim her, own her, fuck her. He wanted to hear those words for him.

He swatted her left ass cheek, then her right one and said, "Convince me this is what you really want. Beg me to fuck your ass and claim yourself as mine completely..... NO ONE told you to move your hands!" He snapped as her hands started to move away from the area where he had struck with the crop, "Ass up, hands spreading your cheeks... wider... wider.... Do NOT move from there unless I say." He struck the insides of each of cheeks careful NOT to strike her hands or fingers. He said, "Now... convince me this is what you really want. beg me with every fiber of your being this is what your truly want... and I will fuck your ass into oblivion and claim you mine......"

Last edited:
She wondered what he was thinking she was sure his mind was not spinning as much as hers was. Why the hell did he slap her she wondered she did not think she had done anything wrong, her heart was racing and she bit her lip. She listened as he said still wondering what she had done wrong, but letting that go out of her mind for the time being. Wasn’t that what she had done she thought to herself.. well maybe not in those exact words.

She finally put two and two together, and deep down it bothered her how much she wanted this, I mean this man had blackmailed her and all but raped her, even if not completely he definitely had mentally. It was hard getting into the position she needed to be in to completely offer herself to him and she struggled a few times until she was finally on her knees, her face pressed down to the bed, then she reached back behind her and spread her ass as wide as she could. Then she repeated her plea to him.

Her heart was racing and she was so confused as she bit her lip and tried to calm herself down a bit. She could sense he was in his own head a bit, but wasn’t sure either she was definitely not a mind reader. She bit her lip again under her mask. She sighed to herself trying to control how out of control she was actually feeling. Her head was spinning she felt like she was on a carnival ride but the ones that never seemed to stop. She didn’t know what he was doing, it unnerved her yet excited her all at the same time in anticipation. She again felt her heart flutter. Just breath she thought to herself.

Finally she found herself in a low voice saying sir, more so in confusion than anything else. Then she also just wanted to know how it would sound and taste on her tongue.

She wondered what he was doing or thinking him not touching her as she had her ass spread wide for his taking. She was breathing heavy once more but she more so knew it was in her excitement of what was to come more than anything else at the moment. She was having a hard time trying to focus and not move out of this position. She couldn’t believe she was actually doing this she thought to herself.

She tried to move she had become a little uncomfortable, but did not want to say that and really she just wanted to try and adjust herself a little. She jumped a little at his voice. She herself was becoming a little frustrated but she hid that well.

She could hear him shuffling about and goosebumps aligned her skin there was something arousing in not knowing what was to come. She could feel her juices starting to flow once more down her inner thighs. She felt him running something along her ass giving her chills throughout her entire body. At the moment this was exactly what she wanted and needed.

She gasped at the little swat against each ass cheek a sting and than that sweet pleasure that came after. She tried moving her hands but his voice instantly stopped her. She nodded and did what he said spreading her ass wide for him… her heart pounding in sweet anticipation. She moaned deeply at each smack whimpering at the same time from the sting of it all. God help her but this was what she wanted. She moaned softly. “Please master… please fuck my ass, I offer it to you, I tribute my tight ass to you, I want you to make me your whore, please!!!!” She screamed out in a moan and rush all at the same time.

Johnny watched in utter disbelief. This was his professor... his supposed leader on the campus! He was supposed to hop when she said hop.... not the other way around. How fucking messed up and perverse was this? Yet, he struck her ass once more right on the anus causing her to yelp, clench her rectum and and arch her back....

He chuckled as she regained control and continued with her begging. Begging made him harder than a fucking diamond! He walked up to the bed and rested the crop of the small of her back before he grabbed his cock and rubbed his meat along that crack and anus.... god she was actually begging for anal sex.... his leader! The thought.....mmmmmm.....

He guided his cock to her saturated pussy.... not going in, but slid between her folds once more to lube his rod up. He knew that he was a larger man and to be honest when the conversation had been breeched with his girlfriends in the past, they had all turned him down fearing his beast. He never saw himself as anything particularly special, but that was only because he was so used to himself and his size.

Johnny guided his head to her rectum, pointed it down slightly and pushed on it with his head. He felt her suck in air as her body was suddenly being made to take what was coming. It was too late now though for her. She had opened this pandora's box and now she dealt with all the fallout. He watched her bite her lip and it made him crazy when she did that.... and pushed harder.... the resistance was there.... her walls clamped shut tightly, but he didn't stop. He kept going and bit by tiny bit, he felt her walls giving in.

His head popped in almost instantly though... catching his breath along the way. It felt like she was going to pinch his dick right off! He had never felt anything so tight before! He heard her moan and whimper something, but it didn't register! He began to shove his cock into her inch by glorious rigid inch and as tight as she was on him, the harder it seemed to make him.... like pressurizing coal into a diamond!

"Ahhhhhh FUCK!!!" He heard her yell out as he fully seated himself inside her, his balls resting on her labia folds.... He then reached to the arm sleeve and pulled her upper body up so she was only on her knees once more... then the real fucking came to pass!!!! He slammed into her with the vitality of a 20 year old, the stamina of a bull, and the lust of a ... 2well... 20 year old!!!

She could not believe she was giving herself over to him, she was his fucking teacher. The body wants what the body wants she thought to herself, was she ashamed by all of this of course, at the moment did she care, no she did not. She knew she wanted this craved this, she knew it was wrong and that she had been forced into this position and a part of her hated him for doing this to her, but deep down it was something she craved. She knew he did not care one bit that he had blackmailed her into this... She cried out when he struck her with the crop against her anus but it quickly subsided and she moaned out this time arching her back practically begging him for more.

She caught her breath and continued to beg this man for more and more. She moaned when she felt him rub his cock between the folds of her pussy. She remembered how massive his cock was from when he fucked her mouth and pussy, she had never had a cock so big in her ass, and she felt herself tense up thinking about it a little. He was going to fucking break her in half she thought to herself.

She gasped when she felt the head of his cock start to enter her tight firm ass, breath, she reminded herself just breathe. She breathed in deeply this may have not been her first time, but anal sex always hurt at least at the very beginning. She knew there was no turning back and she was not even sure she would if she could. She closed her eyes and relaxed her muscles in the best way she knew how to. She bit her lip telling herself to relax but it was harder and harder the more of his cock that he had pushed into her tight ass. She was breathing heavily and trying to control herself, starting to whimper a little.

She heard his breath catch, as did her own, as the pain hit her all at once. She closed her eyes trying to calm herself down more and more. She was gasping and sweat was forming along her body. She was whimpering once more, trying to coherently say words but none that she said formulated correctly. She found herself craving more and more as she gasped and moaned for more.

She screamed out when he was fully seated inside of her tight ass! She gasped when he pulled her back up by the arm sleeve and pulled her to him and then she was now fully on her knees. "Oh fuck oh fuck!!! Harder, sir, harder please." She moaned out begging and pleading for more from him.

'Game on cunt' Johnny thought to himself. How many times had he cum now since he came into this room? Four... five? He couldn't quite recall. Regardless, he would have to work very hard to get another one out of him.... very hard even with him deep in her tight as fuck ass!

He used her hood, her breasts and her arm sleeve as leverage as he began to slam his cock into her over... and over.... he was mildly surprised though as he had barely felt like he had gotten going when she started to scream out in her first anal orgasm! He wondered if there was any kind of difference. Another thing he would need to figure out. He clamped a hand on her mouth to keep her from screaming out again but didn't stop his pace!

Johnny knew he had this locked in. She wasn't going to get to leave until he was completely and utterly done with her! His cock was steamy hot, hard as steel, and a LONG way from an orgasm! Yet his eyes kept locked on hers! She really wanted him as her Master. Is this how it always goes down? A Master blackmails and manipulates a woman into being a slave and if he does well enough, she wants him forever? Sounds too much like the Gorean stuff he had been reading a while back.

However, in the books it did say that biologically every woman was born a woman, lived a woman, and died a woman. The same for man. The problem on Earth though laws being put in place to feminize men, masculate women, and flip the roles. As a result, both men and women were miserable and unhappy for the most part. When did society every get to dictate gender? It was barbarous and perverse. Even in this society though, hints of Gor mentality still crept through. Women wanted safe beta men for their resources and wanted to fuck every alpha man she could wrap her legs around.... which was essentially the same thing as a Gorean slave woman.

On Gor, men were encouraged to be true Alpha men and women encouraged to maximize their femininity and through these actions, their true happiness was found. Women were create to be submissive to a truly strong man and in that submission find their true selves....

Was this not what his pretty professor here was doing? She was in a position of power in society as a professor over men... but in her core desperately wanted to be dominated and subjecated by a Master... a man. Him?

He was so lost in these thoughts and the even solid relentless slamming of his cock into her ass that he never noticed her cumming on him for the... how many times had it been? This woman, he realized, would make a find subjecated slave.... on Gor and on Earth. He felt the first tinglings of his own orgasm pending soon to come.

Had it ever been this fucking good she wondered to herself. Anal sex for her was intense and made her cum like a fucking freight train every single time, but for some reason, this felt even more fucking intense. She wasn't even sure if back at TIH if she ever felt this way, it confused and thrilled her all at the same time. She could not stop moaning and crying out he was hitting every fucking box she had ever wanted in a Master, and yet she was not his only through blackmail she thought...She was breathing heavy beads of sweat were forming all along her body.

Her body was on fire and he was pounding into her so fucking hard that her moans were becoming louder and louder before she knew it she was screaming out in her orgasm, screaming fuck, fuck, fuck over and over again. Why when she was getting her ass fucked did it always feel so much more intense, so much fucking hotter to where she wanted and needed more and more. There was so much they could do together, so much he didn't know and she was stunned that she wanted him to know all of it. His hand clamped over her mouth only seemed to add to her screams loving the feeling of how he had to hold his hand against her mouth. He continued pounding her ass and she knew before long she was going to have another intense orgasm she fucking lost count of how many he had already given her.

God but she fucking wanted him. How could you want someone that blackmailed you into this and all but raped you, at least that's the way the rest of the world would see that. She was out of control at least her body was and she wanted to be his fucking whore. She knew wanting him was wrong for many reasons. He blackmailed her. He used her. He was her student. Then there were many reasons she wanted him.

She thought there was more to this than just him blackmailing her, there was more to him. He was fucking the best sex she hands down ever had in her fucking life. He was giving her at least in this moment everything she wanted and needed. How many orgasms had he given her she thought to herself... too many to count. Plus she imagined he was probably sexy as fuck. Then again she was not sure but at the same time did she really care, for her personality was always more than looks. She hadn't been with many men and her ex proved to her that good looks were not everything, and people who only went after someone because of the way they looked were shallow. She knew what he thought of her... but she had only ever wanted to truly belong to someone, to have someone love and want her and only her to protect her and in return, she just wanted to give all of herself, mind body, and soul.

She had never had anyone give her this much pleasure in her entire fucking life, and she doubted she would find that again. She was continuing to scream out for more.

She wondered what was going through his head as he fucked her brains out. Her head was all over the place, but her body, her body was his. She wanted him, she wanted him as hers she wanted to belong to him, but would this be something he could truly want?

Oh god, she thought as she started to cum once more, screaming and moaning and writhing her ass meeting his hard cock moving against him as if begging for more. Don't stop, more, please, she found herself screaming over and over again. She was crying out, tears running down her face in the pleasures he was bringing forth in her, but she was also tired, after something like this aftercare was typically needed, but she wasn't sure he would know anything about that...

Johnny felt his cock hitting that wall... that wall inside him knowing he wasn't much longer... he was close! Seeing her cum over and over on him.... her head flopping up and down, side to side, back and forth, her tits bouncing, her legs trembling, her screaming for him to fuck her so hoarsely now. Her body was soaked in sweat and stunk of cum and jizz.... his body was much the same and yet he held onto her arms and head tightly as he pounded her swollen ass!!!

Then something massive happened.... he felt her suddenly go taunt, her entire body!! Every muscle seemed to freeze almost in place! Her mouth opened wide as if in absolute shock of what was happening.... then out of no where, she exploded a wall ... a tsunami... a tidal wave of her juices.... exploding out of her, hitting his inner thighs and shooting out onto the floor behind them both. It was hot and the force was immense!

She also clamped onto him like a fucking vice which sent him over the edge as well!!! He came so hard he thought his balls my shoot through his cock into her.... "FUCK ME!!!!" He screamed out... the first time he really got vocal during this all! He slammed tightly into her and held her taunt! Her body was frozen, her mouth open, her head back and looking off... her entire body trembling as if having a body wide massive seizure! It looked like a seizure to him! She squeaked out something as the last of his own cum filled her ass.... and suddenly fell limp. Her head dropped down onto her chest and every muscle that had been tight and unyielding hung limp in his hands.....

"You okay?" He said as he wondered what the fuck just happened... he gently laid her face down on the bed... and she lay absolutely still, just her muscles trembling as if they could never be used again. He said, "Professor?" Worry grew on his face as she said absolutely nothing. He touched her neck and felt her pulse racing. Had he gone too far? Had he killed her?

He listened to her breathing and saw her body lift and fall to her breath so she wasn't dead. He rolled her to her side and was met with no resistance at all. Her arms and hands were limp... as if she were asleep... He patted her cheek and said, "Professor? Are you okay?"

Nothing.... Johnny backed up and ran to the bar, pulling another bottle of water and came over tipping a little into her mouth... it fell through to the bed. She was completely unconscious. What the fuck had he done to her?

He reached to her hood and unlocked it, sliding it off her completely. He knew this was going to give himself up, but her life was more important right? She had given herself to him... right? It was his job to protect her... wasn't it?

Johnny pulled her to the pillow and rested her head on it. He unchained her feet though left the cuffs on. Every hole on her was swollen, sore, cum filled... she had all the DNA evidence she wanted to have him arrested.... He laid down next to her and rested her head on his shoulder and said, "Professor? Talk to me... are you okay?"

He pulled a sheet over them both though it was mostly cum covered as well. They had made a real mess of the hotel. To his most profound relief... finally heard her moan painful... and move her head.

She was hitting her limits she knew she was yet at the same time she wanted and needed more and more of these feelings she had been hiding in herself for so long. She couldn't stop herself she continued to cum and cum some more screams escaping her lips, though it was hoarse now as she continued to beg and plead with him for more and more. Her body was becoming sore as she fucked her harder and faster like she was a fucking rag doll and she could not get enough, even as tears filled her eyes as her body was telling her this was too much.

Her orgasm was building she was seesawing and she knew it she had never felt an orgasm this intense building inside of her and her whole body went taut. Holy fuck she thought to herself she was no longer in control of her body not what so ever she had only had this happen to her once before and she was younger and newer at this... this felt different... She screamed when the wave hit her and seemed to go on and on and on, her juices went all over the place all fucking over his cock his thighs down her thighs, including the bed and even the floor. Her breathing was hard, and her body froze she had never felt something this intense before in her life.

She could feel her ass clamp onto his cock just making it that much more intense for her and she was not sure anything else would ever match up to this. She heard him scream out from his pleasure as her heart pounded and thumped in her chest and her ears. He held her body tightly. She had not gone through this before... it was not so intense...her mouth was open looking slack... she had her head back and was looking off...her entire body was trembling...yes nothing had ever felt better... She tried to squeak out something almost maybe too much something along those lines but it came out jumbled before the room went dark. Her body suddenly went limp the intensity of the pain and the pleasure had been too much for her to handle.

Her head was lolling back and forth and she did not hear his voice. Her body still trembled as the pain and the intense orgasms that went through her had become too much. Lost, blackouts, so many different things a submissive went through well some anyway. Johnny would not truly understand what was happening unless one had been in this situation before and would not be able to get it. Most people would think the Sub\slave was probably dead, but it was far from that. Some people the Dom\Master would freak and leave the sub alone, newer ones anyway.

Her eyes were closed and she still wasn't moving. You could see her breast rising and falling and hear a heartbeat. This was when true aftercare or knowing what to do in this situation was very important well to the unseeing eye anyway. She was still out even as he tried to bring her back. She didn't move only thing that moved was her chest from her breathing. When she did wake he would realize that her body and brain had been overstimulated intense and painful sex had that effect on some women. She was still breathing so clearly he knew she was alive.

Finally, slowly her head started to move and she moaned painfully, she felt safe, however, strange feeling..her eyes looked up... "Water?" She asked softly her voice hoarse.

Joint Log response between AngelofyourNightmares and myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Water?"

That single word brought a wave of relief to Johnny and to his delight he smiled saying, "Water... yes.... yes hold on..."

He grabbed for the bottle of water and lifted her head slightly, turning it so she could take a long slow drink. He didn't pour it down her, he just let her drink as she wanted, then when she shook her head ever so slightly, he took the water away.

He looked down at her saying, "Are you okay? What happened?"Of course he had no clue what she had been going through. For all he knew, he had triggered a major medical condition or even killed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She had so needed a drink probably a little sooner than this but she could not fault him for this he did not know any better, besides she had only ever had this happen one time but it was not this intense, and she had only passed out she thought to herself. She smiled up at him but she was in still kind of a dream state trance after all, but her mouth opened readily needing and wanting the water he had brought to her.

She shook her head gently when she had enough to drink... she turned and smiled softly still feeling confused and a little lost herself. "I---I'm yes I am okay." She said a little hoarse. "I have what a sub calls sub drop and or hyperventilation during a intense orgasm and over stimulation of such... I have only had this happen once... I should ask if your okay... this can be scary for someone that does not understand what is happening."

She said breathlessly. "I... it's hard to truly explained." Her breathing was still erratic. She felt safe for a moment in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I see.... okay...I am okay... I... heard of that... here... more water...." He said as he poured more water into her mouth and throat. It occurred to him this isn't the first time he had seen something like this before. One of his girlfriends had this happent o her too and he had misidentified it.

He then said, "What else do I need to do?" His tone was genuinely concerned. He hadn't intended her to black out or pass out.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Food… bath… um usually head rubs or soft cuddling… but it’s okay.” She said softly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He pulled her body into his own hard frame and pulled a sheet over the both of them.... this was NOT what he had expected to be doing... having some late night forced fun, record it all and jerk off to it later.... not cuddle with her.... He let her head rest on his shoulder and drapped a arm across her waist..." Like this?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mmmhmm.” She said with a soft sigh cuddling against him, it was awkward but needed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He didn't know what else to do... just hold her for a while. Sooner or later, they would have to have the talk about his identity, but for now, he guess he owed it to her to let her recover.... besides, she did feel REALLY good in his arms.... like a real woman... not some silly girl...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was still breathing deeply against him tired and worn out but very satisfied and sated more so than she ever thought possible….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He kept checking on her and to his surprise, he found her slow breathing slipping into a deep sleep style breathing.... and he smiled down at her.... enjoying how beautiful she was.....

Johnny lay there with his professor in his arms sleeping very deeply and soundly. He had admitted to himself that he had worn her out pretty completely and thoroughly. He was pretty exhausted too though, spent from the nights events. He checked the clock and it was sitting at 3AM. He studied her for a long time, fighting off the sleep as well. This had not gone at all the way he had planned it to go. He came in this with nefarious plans but was walking away with much bigger prize. He had forced her loyalty out of her.

He let his hands rub along her sweaty stomach, over her naval and smiled... oh she was his now to the core. But he still held all the evidence, so how could he be sure it was loyalty and not an attempt to remove leverage. Did he really need the leverage though? He had forced his cum down every hole, left her with a swollen and gaping pussy and ass.... his cum oozed out of her every hole. Yet, she had a smile on her face as she slept that told him that whatever she was dreaming it was good.

After a half an hour, he gently slid out of the bed, letting her head rest on the pillow and tucked her in with the blankets and sheets. He set more water and some granola bars on the nightstand right next to her. He then began closing down the computer equipment and quietly packing his things up. He set a cell phone on the night stand with a note on it, "This is my connection to you now. When this phone rings, you answer. Last night... was amazing! You have given me a LOT to think about. Keep the cuffs, hood, and gag close to you now.... I accept your offer for the dungeon. If last night is a shadow of what is to come.... I am all in. Sleep well. Talk soon."

He had no idea if she was able to actually look at him or not, at this point it didn't matter. She had what she needed if she really wanted to go after him. He slipped out of the room with his things, headed out the hall and on his way back to the dorms... where he crawled into bed, passed out and slept till 2PM....

She was sleeping so soundly and she was having dreams that were so sweet and so so vivid, she knew this time with him only made her want more, she just did not know what he wanted, he used her, and she wanted more what the hell was wrong with her. She knew there was much for them to learn about one another, she did not just want sex... or to be used the relationship was more than that but she was to scared to tell him that or rather tell anyone that for that matter. She had lost all track of everything even the time. She was glad it was a weekend. She knew he did not know much about the life but at the moment she felt safe and warm.

She didn't understand much of anything at the moment, all she knew was she was confused and this man used her, but at the same time he protected her. Could or would this ever be something he would want long term, she was not sure. She may have been forced into this, but he had rocked her fucking world more than anyone else ever had. She sighed in her sleep at his touch. She knew he still had her by the balls so to speak but she did not even fucking care. She was breathing deeply and sighing and smiling in her sleep. She stirred a little but never woke.

She kind of snuggled into him. She barely felt him leave the bed she was content and sleeping. She sighed however when he got up but she did not wake. She shifted in her sleep this time. It took her a long time to wake up, he had completely and thoroughly wore her out. She woke in the morning feeling as if she was drugged and she remembered every delectable moment of the night before... she grabbed for the water and drank all of it down, then ate two of the granola bars. Then she decided to tidy the room up a bit, before getting a shower, the shower felt amazing the water was soothing to her entire sore body and muscles.

She finished and then dressed, her clothing in her bag that she found in the corner, she read the note and smiled to herself she was slightly irritated in a sense.. she was not even sure he would want all she had to offer him, or rather all that she really wanted she thought to herself as she dressed and then headed home, she needed breakfast and some rest... She gathered everything up and left after cleaning a bit and then went home to recover...

Late the following day, Johnny found himself replaying the night's videos over and over.... remembering every moment as it had played out in real time. Had she REALLY offered herself to me... really wanted him as her Master? Her story didn't really fall in line with the story he had picked up from the police reports or the website.... but then again if her story had been the truth and the rest a lie... would that not fall in line with expectation?

If she really had killed her Master... and was now looking at him as her Master.... what did that say about her intentions with him? She really didn't who he was.... perhaps. She was so out of it when he was done and he had torn her mask off, it was possible... but maybe she did.... how would he know? Could she kill him... IF what the formal story was the truth?

Still... even if it was a lie.... he had never seen a woman cum as hard or as much as she did. Yes, he was blessed with a nice long think cock, but he had never made a woman cum that hard. God it made him horny just thinking about it again.

He got an idea as he laid there and realized there was some truth too it. He set up an encrypted website online... build behind a firewall server... something small and very inconspicuous. He then set up two userID's to access it with his own being the admin. He uploaded the videos of last night into site, blurred every piece of film that had his face on it, then locked down the system. He masked the site to make it inaccessible to anyone who didn't not have the link to it.

He then copied the link on the phone he had paired with hers... and then texted her saying, "In case you want to see what happened last night.... This is accessible to only you ... and me. This is NOT blackmail... this is for your viewing pleasure.... period. Once you have watched, I will delete it. Is what you said true? Do you really want to take me to a dungeon... let them teach me... so I can be your Master?"

She had so many thoughts racing through her mind when she got home, the way he had made her feel... it was not originally what she wanted, but at the same time it had been exactly what she needed at the same time, she had decided today was just going to be a day of rest and nothing else, only leaving her bed for food and drink, she cuddled up in her bed and put Netflix on for the day, but her thoughts continued to go back to that room, back to everything that had happened. She had even surprised herself, offering herself to him and she knew deep down it was no longer because she was being blackmailed either, it was because she had missed her lifestyle missed giving herself to another completely and perhaps she was also tired of being fucking lonely she had not deserved what happened to her, she loved her Master with everything she was...and everyone knew and could see that, for her it was not just about the ranks of the Harem, she truly loved and wanted to always please him and cherish him... and yet no-one believed her not for one moment.

She had told the man that was black mailing her the complete truth about her life...it had been the first time she had really talked about it, from start to finish rather...but what more could she lose she had thought to herself especially when she was telling him her story, it had to be one of the hardest things she had done, coming clean unsure if anyone would believe her she was not even sure he believed her after all. She snuggled into her blanket enjoying its warmth, but her thoughts always went back to how the man that blackmailed her completely wrecked her and only added to how much she wanted him...

She sighed to herself, how the hell did her life get so off track...she at one point had it all together and now, she felt lost... she knew what she wanted and needed, but she also felt this was all wrong it the way she was getting what she needed...I mean he was fucking black mailing her she reminded herself. Then she remembered how she had felt... how alive she had felt...yes alive... something she had not felt for a very very long time. Her heart started to race, as she remembered how man intense orgasms she had, but what happened after how she went out with it had not happened in a long time... at least not that intense she thought to herself.

She could feel herself getting wet just thinking about it...if that did not say something she was not sure what did...not even her Master made her feel so alive before...she knew she needed this man, she wanted to continue feeling this way...she sighed. What kind of woman, teacher would want this...maybe deep down there was something wrong with her too...Still she could not help what she really wanted. She closed her eyes she found herself aching for me and before she knew it her fingers were finding her hard clit and a loud moaned escaped her lips, she found her body was still very sensitive there... her body was still very tender to the touch.

Her breathing was also becoming heavy and she knew it would not take long for her to make herself reach nirvana. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations that were hitting her body all at once...fuck she had orgasms fast... but she had never really given herself one quite so fast especially when she had never even seen his face... She came fast and hard all at once, writhing against her fingers before she reached up and sucked her juices and cum from her fingers a moan escaping her lips as she did so. She heard her phone go off and read what he had sent... she realized her heart was pounding in excitement...

She wanted to watch the video now... but she knew if she did she would feel the desire for him again and she needed to rest... but she also wanted to see everything he had did to her and remember the way it made her feel at the same time. "I meant what I said... I know this started off as blackmail.. and I know you can still bring me down...but yes I meant it.." As she typed this she wanted a name or a face what did she have to lose in asking... "But I need something now... please... if I watch this video...I know I am going to cum like a freight train I would like to know who I am screaming out for... or a face..I've already showered I have none of your DNA you still hold all the cards..." She admitted...

Johnny leaned back on his bed and thought about it a moment.... should he give up his advantage? She could be lying about wiping away the DNA.... his gut though... his gut told him no she wasn't lying or trying to trap him. IT made no sense to him but his gut told him he had found a diamond in the rough. He wasn't sure what he opened up inside her, though it was something intense...

Then again, what harm would it be to let her know who it was. It didn't change his leverage over her? He kind of liked the idea of her not knowing who he was... making her guess who it was. But then again, wouldn't it be just as hot knowing she knows he was watching her. Knowing her eyes would continually dart to him in class....

He let the idea mull in his mind a bit more and finally said, "Fuck it.... "

He reached to the phone once more and said, "I have your address. I will be at your place in 30 minutes. You know the price if I feel this is any kind of trap. You will present yourself to me as a slave would present to her Master. Once I see you in that pose, you will know who I am. Do you accept?"

He hit since and waited. Why was he so nervous about this? He had all the cards and she didn't seem to want to try and take them from him. She wanted him... she wanted him as he Master....

His phone chirped less than two minutes later, "See you in a half hour... Master."

Well he had gone and done it... he had set the ball and she drilled it into him. He was moving forward with this now. He got up, gathered his things.... and began to prepare for the trip.

After about 20 minutes though, he stood across from her home and watched it. He wore a hoodie and beanie... jeans with a bag slung over his shoulder. Nothing suspicious about that in this college town....

He checked his time and waited till it was at the half hour mark and checked once mroe for any sign of a bust... how would he know if there was? They were probably already watching him now to make his move if she had called the police. T his was stupid stupid stupid!!! Why did he agree to this?

The screams of her calling him Master was why... only this time, he was entering her territory... than her entering his.... He sighed, checked his time once more... and walked to the door and rang the doorbell.

She was telling him the trust she had already showered, so any DNA would be long gone, I mean they still had the hospital but that would be hard to prove.. she was not sure why she wanted this... but she did, should she be ashamed in that probably, yes. She sighed to herself and wondered how he would react to what she had asked of him...she could not blame him if he denied her request... she was not sure but there was just something more to him she supposed. He made her feel things she did not think would be possible after the death of her Master... but would he be able to truly embrace the life.. be able to be the only one to forever control her, keep her as his, not want to share her and have more woman... she did not know.

She sighed to herself... she was confused... she had never once expected anything like this to happen when she left her old life behind...yet here she was. Perhaps she thought maybe this was what she was pointed to all along. She waited, she went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water... she had been in bed almost all day, she was finally recovering a bit, her muscles were still slightly sore. At this point she knew even if he looked like a ogre she would not have cared, beauty was superficial at least that was always how she felt, she was more for words, treatment, feelings, looks would fade a persons character remained.

She wondered so many things in asking him of one simple things.. mostly his response as she stood at the fridge looking for something to eat she chose some cottage cheese she had, and stood at the counter eating it. She felt like she was waiting forever when in reality it had not been long at all. She finished and threw the container in the trash as she washed the spoon and then finished off her water, sitting herself at her kitchen table waiting for his response. She was not sure how this was going to go at all and the unknown was not normal for her... at the TIH she always knew what to expect and what was expected of her.

She heard her phone ping and her heart sped up once more as she went to check it, with rather shaky hands. She was stunned by his answer... 30 minutes good that gave her time she thought to herself... she wanted to prove herself to him... why she was not sure.. she felt the price however was much higher for her now... she felt he may be what she had searched for, for so long now. She had already planned to pose for him... she was ready for that.. she took a deep breath she was rather excited to find out who he was, she did not really know many of her students that well but she always remembered their faces. She knew before he even answered her that she would gladly accept.

She took a deep breath thinking if this was the right thing to do..yes for her it was. She was nervous she usually was not a nervous type of person... well at least in this type of situation in front of her master. She knew deep down most women would have ran straight to the police... but she also was not most women. She responded her answer without thinking twice about it this time. "See you in a half hour...master." She responded... her heart pounding as she hit the send button. Now or never she thought to herself... She was going to completely give herself to him... she was going to bound herself to him... she never thought she would do that again.

There was no turning back for her now. She knew what she wanted and that was him... sure they had a lot to learn together... one thing for sure, he sure did not need help knowing how to please him... neither did she with him... but he needed to learn the real meaning of the lifestyle... in a sense so did she, at least one on one, she hated sharing her master when she had to share him, but that was because she loved him.. she never felt she was really his... She took her clothing off and left them on her sofa and headed towards her door... breath she told herself just breathe.

She took her pose and awaited him. She was nervous and excited all at the same time...she had left the door unlocked, she wanted him to see her already in the pose waiting for him. She would not rise until he asked her too or allowed her to either. She closed her eyes for a moment... wondering what his reaction would be. Her breast were rising and falling in anticipation of him walking through her door into her home... she had never had another person into her home, it was her safe haven from the outside world that she deemed untrustworthy after everything she had gone through.

Somehow even after blackmail, and pretty much being raped, he broke through her will and made her want him. This was so fucking fucked up on so many levels and yet she did not care in the least...she was a grown ass woman... he was yes a student but still a grown ass man...and it was no ones business in the first place. She heard the doorbell ring, she yelled out that it was unlocked... she wanted him to know she meant what she said and always kept her word...

"It's unlocked!"

Johnny hesitated a moment as he put his hand on the doorknob. This was the last chance. He could still back away and run. Their could be FBI and CIA and all kinds of other cops on the other side of this door ready to throw cuffs on him... or she could be on the inside, gun in hand ready to kill him for what he did to her. The thought hadn't occurred to him till that very moment. Perhaps she was setting a personal trap of her own instead of calling the cops. Shit why didn't he think of that.

He let the door knob go and took a step back. That had to be it. There are no cops here because she was going to kill him herself. Had he not just raped her into oblivion... stupid.... STUPID!!!

Johnny stepped back once more, preparing to turn to run, when he glanced up and down the street a couple of times. It was true he had fucked her into infinity last night and he had unleashed a creature from inside her that he hadn't know could have been real. Had he really been that powerful and strong to her that she looked past all his crimes due to what he had released in her?

He looked at the door once more and stepped back to it. The images of her screaming, cumming, begging, offering... flashed through his mind. That hadn't been faked. He knew chicks that faked orgasms and shit... it was kind of like looking a person who had a smile that never reached their eyes versus a smile that filled the face. You had to pay attention but the difference was distinct. She had not been faking... and somehow he doubted she stood behind the door with a gun in hand ready to slaughter him.... though he certainly deserved it.

He put his hand on the door knob once more, twisted it and opened it. The darkness caught him first making it hard to see anything just inside the house as he stepped inside. As his eyes adjusted, he closed the front door and locked it, sliding the deadbolt in place as well. He spun to let his eyes glance around the room and that was when he saw her.... kneeling in a Nadu pose, knees spread shoulder width apart, her wrists on each knee, hands up. Her back was straight, her chest pushed out, head forward, eyes down.

He slid his pack off his shoulders as she remained in place trembling. She was as scared of this as he felt it seemed. He looked down at her as he stood before her. This was his professor... a goddess on her knees..... her body was magnificent and it was all his.

Johnny said, "You may look up at me now." He sounded as confident in himself as he could... his voice deep and pulsing. He stood still as she looked up at him, instantly seeming to realize who he was. he had been near the front row of her class each day. He said, "My name is Johnathon Edward. My friends call me Johnny. You... call me Master."

She had never felt more nervous in her life and she was not really sure why... even more so when she told him that it was unlocked...she had to be foolish for going through with this, she had no reason to trust him, I guess the same could be said about him trusting her, then again she was not the one that blackmailed him into sex...

She was breathing hard and she stayed in her perfect position one she knew so well...but she had no idea what to expect, her head was all over the place and confusion ran through her mind like the perfect soundtrack over and over again. She knew she should not want this.. but this student whoever he may be had woken something inside of her that she had tried to keep hidden, since everything that had happened to her. Come on just breath she reminded herself you are a grown woman with wants and needs what you are doing is not wrong, she had to remember she really was not that much older than her student but then again anyone finding out about this, would be instant grounds for firing she was truly fucked all the way around.

She knew she was fucked and yet here she was, still ready to give herself over to this man...was she that lonely since losing her master, that fucked up in her head, she sighed and closed her eyes, if she did not relax she was going to drive herself mad. She knew this was wrong, but it also felt so very right to her, she was a fucking professor for god's sake and yet, here she was knelt in the perfect Nadu position waiting for him to claim her as his. She bit her lip.. this had to be the work decision she had made in her life known to date. No that would be her ex...he was ultimately the one that had gotten her into all of this, made her run, made her find TIH... where she had finally felt accepted and a part of something, a family...until that too all fell apart...she had been through so much and now here she was yet again probably doing the dumbest thing she had ever done.

She sighed..it felt like she had been kneeling for hours, yet she knew that not to be true. She felt like her head was going to explode, she knew deep down why she was doing this, but for her student.. she wondered if this was even something he would want, for all she knew he could make her life a even deeper hell than she was already in. She shook her head, she had to laugh at the absurdness of everything that was happening, she came here to start over..and yet was that really was not happening she had already had her life taken away once and now she was allowing it to happen to her again, she felt that same sadness once more.. but bit it back.

She figured at this point there was no point in turning back now, she knew she should, she also knew she didn't want to...but he did not need to see the way she felt, she was pretty good at covering her emotions and the way she felt this did not have to be any different she thought to herself. Stop overthinking it, she thought to herself and just let yourself feel... hadn't she promised herself not to feel anymore? She was sure he was wondering why she wanted this after what he had done, that was a question she was not 100 percent sure herself.

She shook her head, get it together. She could tell herself this was not wrong 1000 times or more, but in the depths of her soul, she knew this whole situation and her wanting more of it was twisted. She thought about how good he made her feel, alive, wanting, needy...and she could not deny that was something she always wanted and more, even though this was never the way she thought it was going to happen here she was like it or not. She felt like he was late, she wondered if he was going to back out, she would not really have blamed him if he did, I mean hell she had been accused of killing a man, and he had blackmailed and basically raped her...so yeah she would not blame him for not trusting her, god what the hell was she thinking, after everything he had put her through and yet here she was.

She had so many conflicting thoughts running through her at the moment, and she knew she should have just called this entire thing off... reality of it was that she did not want to. She had not been this conflicted since she told her Master how she had felt and he admitted he felt the same way, but he would never not have his Harem of woman, it broke her but she knew if she wanted to keep him she would have done everything it took, he did make her his main lady and star, but she had always wanted a little more than that, but she also did not want to change the man he was so she settled, and one girl hated her for it, the one that actually killed her Master... but she was the one shunned, she had been there the shortest so no wonder no-one believed her, she wondered if he even did? More and likely not.

She finally heard the knob to her door open, excitement filled her... here we go she thought to herself. She had forgotten to turn more than the lamp on, it would be fine she thought to herself, he would not be able to miss her. She was breathing even harder than she already had been, she heard him lock the door, she was grateful for that, she hated her front door being unlocked especially since she lived alone, then she wondered if he locked it because he was worried she would bolt. Why would she bolt, she had asked him here...She did bite her lip now but never left her stance not once...god why was her heart pounding so hard she wondered, that was a dumb thought she damn well knew why...okay she just needed to focus...she did not need him to know what she was feeling, that was the last thing she needed and or wanted.

She wondered what was going through his mind when he looked at her, really looked at her, that did not matter, she thought none of that really mattered. She hadn't realized she was trembling.. she was not sure what from, was it that she was nervous or more? She was a little more than scared, of what she was doing, she felt like a whore in doing this, perhaps she was.. but she wanted to be his whore. She could feel his eyes on her almost as if he was trying to figure her out. It was a bit unnerving but at the same time, she enjoyed it...she always loved when someone admired her body... she loved being on display especially when no-one could touch her aside from her Master unless her permitted it.

His voice was deep, but she heard a slight waver in it, her eyes looked up and met his, and she gave him a small smile. She sensed his own nervousness which was understanding, she remembered her first true day as a sub, and then her first day as a slave, she supposed in a sense it was the same for a Dom/Master, she breathed deeply. She slowly really looked at him this time. He was absolutely one of the hottest guys she had ever laid her eyes on, holy hell she thought to herself, she was in more trouble than she had been before...wait she did recognize him, he always seemed so in tune to her, now she realized he was not at all interested in her teaching.

He was the one student she had actually remembered, and she remembered the first day thinking how hot he was...guess there was a deep down reason for that now she thought to herself... however he did not need to know that part. She smiled, she already knew his name, it was one of the many she actually remembered, yes he stood out to her more than any other student, there was always something about him, maybe destiny, no, no there was no way in hell that's what this way. She looked at him as he spoke, then she nodded her head... "Yes Master."

He did not tell her not to speak, she stayed in her position... "Would you like something to drink, or eat?" She asked softly but never made an attempt to move, wondering what must be going through his mind.

"Perhaps later...." Johnny said as he dropped his bag by the door and walked past her. He was scared as hell at the moment but an old quote ran through his mind.... fake it till you make it. In order words, pretend you are brave, until you really are brave. He walked past her, not giving her a second glance as he peered into her living room, then her dining room, her kitchen and downstairs bath. He said, "This is a nice place you have here, though I admit, I expected you to be living a little more... ostentatiously."

He kept glancing back to before adding, "But this is your first year here so ... perhaps this is a trial period and you want to wait till it over before locking in grander quarters?"

She never left her pose. She kept her eyes down. She waited and didn't speak. Why didn't she speak? He walked around like he owned the place and she hadn't moved. He stopped and let his eyes kiss every inch of her naked body. Had he really fucked every hole she had less than 12 hours ago. God yes he did. He walked back in front of her and looked down at her... her nipples were hard as boulders and was that a thin line of clear juice dripping down her body. Did his presence alone have that effect on her?

Scooping up his bag, he made his way to the living room and found the most comfortable chair in the room and sat down into it. God his nerves were fucking shot.... she wanted him as her Master... but he didn't know the first fucking thing about what that consisted of outside of the movies.... Masters were confident, sheek, powerful.... well he could be those things too.

He said, "Crawl to me pet...."

He waited to see what she would do.... hoping she didn't see his heart about to pound through his chest.

She heard his voice and said nothing else after that. She followed him with her eyes, since he had allowed her to look at him. She wondered what he was thinking... how he was feeling... hell she did not even know how she was feeling at the moment. She took a deep inward breath, she could feel the goosebumps run along her pale, milky skin... she had never felt more unease in her entire life and that said something with everything she had already gone through in her life, her house was pretty basic, nothing particularly fantastic about it, but she loved it at the same time.

She felt him walk past her before she really noticed him, she bit her lip why did it bother her that he did not even look at her, she hated feeling this way, unsure of anything the unknowing of this situation was killing her, she knew he was looking around her home and she wondered what he would think of it. She heard that deep voice speak to her, she shrugged her shoulders as if to say it was okay, it was simple, she was not the type of woman that needed the fancy things in life, she wondered if he knew when she wasn't speaking. Besides she came here with nothing really aside from some clothing and a few personal things, pictures, her laptop, and odds and ends.

She stayed in her pose, she was not sure if it was because she wanted to prove something, or if because she was still a little skeptical, she really knew nothing about him after all. Maybe she stayed like this for the simple fact she wanted to somehow figure him out. She took a now shaky breath but it only caused her large breast to rise and fall. She wondered what he was thinking about as he looked around, she really didn't have anything around of importance. She felt his eyes on her, and it made her nervous and yet thrilled her at the exact same time.

He had fucked every inch of her body... and even though she was still very sure, she could not deny the fact that she wanted more of him. Most woman would have begged this to end or not want more, but she thrived on it. When he looked down at her, her breath caught, he was a student yes, but he was absolutely devastating handsome, she could feel her arousal beginning, her nipples were rock hard, and she could feel her juices already running down her thighs, when was the last time a man made her feel this way just by being in the room.

She felt her hands tremble a little at the thought of how excited he made her. She then looked up again wanting to see what he was doing because he had told her she could look up, she was all over the place and could not make one thought out of the next. She could sense he was a bit nervous and she did not blame him, she was too, both for different reasons she was sure, she knew what she wanted, she knew he more and likely wanted to be part of this lifestyle, but when he got a true taste of it, she wondered if she would be enough, they were both still very young...him more so than her, but still... either way if this was something he wanted, she wanted to make sure he would know all of the ways especially to be safe, and to know all the things he would need to know for a slave of his choosing, there was nothing in this lifestyle if you did not know the ins and outs people could really get hurt and not in the right ways.

Him saying these words to her... thrilled her more than he could possibly even know. Her eyes darkened as she slowly moved out of her post and got all the way down to her hands and knees, but then she flattened herself a little more and crawled to him, her dark eyes full of lust as she crawled to him on her stomach sliding to him...she had never even felt this way with her Master, this rather confused her and she felt conflicted as if she was somehow betraying his memory... but still she crawled and then gently looked up and him waiting for what he wants from her next...

Johnny felt a lump growing in the back of his throat as she made her low crawl too him, her belly scraping the floor, her breasts growing hard, nipples perky... she was liquid sex if such a thing existed. He knew in that moment.... that he had more than he had bargained for. He had forced her into a hotel, stripped her, hooded her, raped every hole on her body last night. He had expected to get his rocks up four or five times with this slut, then move on. What he had NOT expected was to unleash a true slave whore to his touch who was ready to do anything he commanded, forced or not.

She slowly pulled herself back up to the position of Nadu, her nipples begging to be touched, her body oozing sex that he could smell already. He did not have to prime this woman, she primed herself for him. There was a little tiny piece of him that wanted to jump up and run away knowing he had planned on a rowboat to work but rather got an ocean cruiser instead.... Could he do this?

He was HER Master. Of course he could do this. She was his now, heart, body and soul. He leaned down and with his finger and thumbs, took each of her nipples in them and gently pinched them. Sure it was a small motion but she bit her bottom lip and moaned, pushing her chest to him for easier access... her hands never left her legs.

He finally said, "You have offered to go to a dungeon with me to help be ... understand the lifestyle. I saw a tutorial video on the TIH about ... slave poses. Nadu being one of them...." He rolled her nipples in his fingers, not super hard, but enough to remind her.... "I want you to go through those poses with me. Take each pose and tell me what they do and why I would want to use them. Help me learn more..."

Johnny studied her a moment and said, "Do you think you can do that for me?" He let her nipples go and slid his fingers between her legs to find a soaking set of pussy lips. He wanted to learn and he wanted to fuck her brutally... Yes... he could handle the ocean cruiser before him... with training.

Back