The Rich Wives and the Bold Young Man (reserved)

Isabelle quivered on top of me, her cunt clutching my fat black cock that has been brutally ploughing her insides for over an hour now. Her twitching body sends me over the edge as well. My balls and my shaft visibly pumping out my thick young cum and pipe it straight up your womb. But after a couple of shots, knowing we have an audience, I just shift my hips expertly to have my dick whip out of the gushing pussy, the massive deep purple dickhead pointing straight up from Isabelle's ass and continue to shoot copious amount of cum all over her back, some even reaching all the way to her hair - even after the initial powerful shots had already painted her insides.

I was feeling exceptionally horny, especially after our new guest had made her presence known. I had taken a quick peak at the woman, she looked as fine as the doll I was fucking. Maybe even better with her juicier curves. It didn't matter to me that she caught us having our little romp. And it didn't seem like Isabelle cared either. But I did want to turn her into a bitch just like this dumbcunt that was collapsed on my chest, trying to catch her breath. And it didnt seem like my dick have had enough of white pussies yet. It remained rock hard, twitching against Isabelle's asscrack, the light shining off my shaft, showing how much my doll had enjoyed on it. Its not the like wet sheet on the bed was painting a more tame story. The massive wet patch over the bed clearly spoke how much Isabelle had been gushing from her helpless cunt.

I let my hand roam on my dolls sweaty back, smearing the cum I had shot all over her back, then grab her hair like the bitch she is and lift her head up to look up at my eyes. Isabelle's eyes half open from the intense workout. "Lick the smeared cum off my hand, little whore." I say making sure Tasha is able to hear me order you. And as that happened, I turn my head towards Tasha to check out her properly this time.

" Lick the smeared cum off my hand, little whore. "

I obeyed instantly, doing as I was told, not caring that my upper class and predudiced sister in law was watching me being humiliated. When I woke up this morning I never dreamed that I would spread my legs for any other man besides my husband, let alone a black man that I didn't even know and become his total submissive slut. Before today I was the perfect loyal trophy wife, living a rather lavish lifestyle, married to a very successful man who spoiled me rotten...now all that mattered was this big black cock. It was my new addiction...

Meanwhile my pretty married sister in law just stood there like a marble statue, unable to take her eyes off of that huge magnificent black dick.

" Why have you ever seen a cock this size before ? " I asked her, taking the enormous shaft in my dainty hand...

[Photo deleted per Literotica Forum Rules. Links to the rules are found at the bottom of every page.]

Last edited by a moderator:
The look on our guest's face was positive. She was directly looking at the black cock. I did hear disgust in her voice when she first came in, but her face doesn't show any disgust as she stared blankly at my enormous manhood as my fuckdoll first cleaned up my hand and then slides down to hold the shaft at its base, showing it off to her sister in law before she takes a lick at it shaft, from the base all the way going to the throbbing dickhead.

And she made sure to lick it so slow that she took forever to get to the back of my glans. It sure made me shudder and a big dollop of cum pushes out from the erect penis, which quickly dribbled down onto the flat side of her licking tongue.

I speak to Tasha. "Fuckkk, sorry if I ruined any of your plans for the afternoon, but this whore is soo fucking good, I tell you. Did you want to do something with the whore here?" I start to move, pushing your mouth away like a toy I had enough of for a while, to sit at the edge of the bed, my eyes completely on Tasha. "Fuckdoll here didnt mention about her afternoon plans at all while I helped her change her mind about being my white bimbo."

"Oh sorry, I am so rude. I didnt introduce myself. I am Sam, the black guy who will soon be impaling your cunt in your kitchen tomorrow and you will beg for me to not stop." And as I say that, a big dollop of precum pushes out of my shaft again with the cock twitching and rolls down the backside of the cock.

Once the women are entranced by my cock, I just needed to move fast. Fast enough before they snap back to their original disposition. I rise up from the bed, my huge body dwarfing Tasha and I start walking towards her. "Tell me your name, unknown woman. And who will you be to my slave here, lying on bed?" The massive cock that Tasha was seeing in her sister in law's hand is quickly approaching her by the second and somehow looked even bigger as it got close. My height enabled my cock to easily level at most women's belly height. Only women in the tallest stilletoes had any hope of taking my dick into them while I am standing without me lifting them up in my powerful arm.

The expression on my sister in laws face was priceless...how many times have I heard her say blacks were beneath her and didn't belong in our neighborhood and now she was looking at Samuels big cock with unbrideled lust ! Deep down inside Tasha was a slut just like I was ! It was only natural that a female would be attracted to a bigger and stronger superior male.

" Oh please sir...what are you doing here ? I must insist that you leave now ! " Tasha protested as the black stud approached her. Samuel was full of aggressive swagger and confidence and ready to take what he wanted

Attachments

• bridal-chignon-lateral-pony-romantic-updo-hairstyles-long-hair.jpg
    bridal-chignon-lateral-pony-romantic-updo-hairstyles-long-hair.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I stop right in front of her, my wet sloppy dickhead and the underside of the cock is pressed right on her belly over her white outfit - making sure the mix of cum from hours of fucking gets rubbed and wiped on her dress. I hear her pleading. It feels very weak, her voice shaking with the things she was still processing.

I speak out in my deep voice, "Okay. I will leave. Since you said please so sincerely. I like that in my slaves."

My hands reaches up to gently hold her jawline. Her pure white soft skin held by my rough black hands, pulling her eyes up at me. "But I will leave on one condition."

"Tonight - you and me - nightclub. I will pick you up at your house. Get dressed appropriately for the nightclub. No bra and thongs." My dickhead meanwhile continues to ooze out precum creating a wet spot on her belly as I finish my demand.

But I don't even wait for her to reply as I rub my thumb lightly on her red lips before letting her chin go and turning to Isabelle. "Text me this slut's address. My phone number is on a sticky note on your fridge."

And with that, I actually start walking past Tasha - downstairs - putting on my shorts and just walk out of the newly conquered house like normal.

Argh. Yes, the sun was still pretty strong. I feel pretty tired after the romp. No more running in this heat. I guess I will just retire back home...until tonight. I wonder what she will tell her husband.. actually is she married? "Oh shit.", I curse at myself suddenly thinking "I should have made her shut up about what she witnessed in the bedroom."

But that was not my problem.
"Oh well. Too bad for Isabelle if this woman speaks out. I will know tonight, if she kept her mouth shut or not."

Of course Tasha was very shocked by my behavior, allowing this black stranger into my home and fuck my married pussy ! I begged her not to tell Carl of my infidelity, promising it would never happen again. I tried to explain that this black stud had just came in and took over and that I was helpless to prevent it. If only Tasha could understand how good a big black cock felt in my neglected pussy...

Truthfully I knew that I was addicted. I didn't drink alot, smoke or do drugs but I craved a big cock, something my husband wasn't able to provide.

I told my sister in law what had happened, that this big handsome young black stud had just came along and I invited him inside for a drink of cold water and the next thing I knew I was being dominated. Tasha couldn't believe that I acted like a total slut but admitted that she was impressed by the size of his cock and didn't really blame me. Besides being the most incrediable sex I ever had...Tasha confided that her own husband's cock was only average, if best and she wanted something more sometimes. We agreed that our husbands were too 'nice' in bed and much too small to satisfy us. While not wating to be unfaithful and cheating on them the only option was making them cuckolds.

Carl sooned called and asked where we were since we were late meeting them at the country club. I explained we would be there shortly after I showered and dressed. Meanwhile I wondered about what I would wear tonight to the club...

Last edited:
My evening was mostly occupied with activities involving the football team. As the captain, I need to keep everyone on the team on their toes and have them ready for the upcoming matches. The afternoon activity in Isabelle's house had me pumped and motivated so I felt like playing extra hard during the practice. And by the end of the practice, I was sweating buckets. It felt really good and productive.

And also, the hot cheerleader was in the stands. Looks like she was watching her boyfriend play. He (her boyfriend) did play really good today. But I had some business with her as well, and a quick signal at the redhead made her stand up from her seat and head in a direction that only I knew of.

Five minutes later, we were in the cleaning storage space of the stadium (the janitor only works in the morning) - the girl sitting in the stands and me, her skirt hiked up, her tee discarded, and her "loyal" cunt taking my massive member while I have all 4 of my fingers shoved into her mouth to muffle her moans. No, this was not her first time doing this with me. I was her first boyfriend after all. But we had broke up sometime ago, but I guess the sex between us is still very much ongoing. Of course, her current boyfriend doesn't need to know if she doesn't tell him. I just wanted a quickie today and this girl was perfect. After a quick pounding of her sloppy pussy and making a mess in the storage room, I just pull up my pants and leave her to collect her thoughts (and her panties) before she went back out to meet her boyfriend.

As for me, I just went into the showers next, took a bath to clear off the sweat after the practice (and the fucking), and then start to head home. On my way out, I give an innocent friendly wave at the girl that I had fucked just 15 minutes ago. She was just casually talking to her clueless boyfriend. Well, good for him I guess. But he really should just take her to fuck more often.

Anyway, by the time I returned, I had nothing else to do. Its 8, I have an hour before I get out to pick the ladies up. I put on some casuals knowing its pointless to waste time on it, knowing they will be the least important thing by the end of the night and wait until it was about 15 mins to 9 when I take out my car to start heading towards Isabelle's house. Her house was not too far, so get to her house in 5 mins.

1713089451103.jpeg

"Hmmm...what do I do?" I pull out my phone and see the text that you had sent me about being ready. "I guess I will just text her and see, if she comes out. If not, I guess I am dragging the bitch out." I laugh to myself thinking how absurd that would look to onlookers and start texting.

"Hey Isabelle, its time." And send the text. I am careful about the wording. If I used something like bitch or whore, and someone else got hold of the phone, it would cause some...unintended consequences. And I still wanted the pussies that I planned for, so I am not gonna test the waters tonight.

And for a good measure, I honk the horn of my car once. Normal thing to do in a rich neighborhood for calling a bitch outside, right?

Carl called from the clubhouse and asked me if we were still going to meet them there for a drink after the golf game. I panicked for a moment, not wanting to explain why I was so late...

" Oh I am so sorry honey, I forgot, I was just too busy with the dog and then Tasha came over...and... and Karla called us and begged me to help at a charity function tonight and I couldn't help but agree too, since it's such an important event..."

" What ? On a Saturday night ? " my husband asked.

" Why yes, I forgot about it until today. You know I get so confused lately and can't keep up with my schedule. " I explained, hating to lie to him.

" Well okay darling, have fun and I guess Burt and I will just eat dinner here since you can't cook tonight. What time will you be home ? "

" I'm not sure sweetheart, it might be late so don't wait up for me. Oh by the way could you the sheets and the laundry in the dryer when you get home ? "

" Of course, I'll text or call you later. "

I disconnected and finished getting ready. Tasha was already dressed up and I was excited at the prospect of going out to a nightclub. It wasn't like Carl took me out often except maybe to dinner and give me the opportunity to get all dolled up...a garter belt, silk stockings, my favorite push up bra, under my tight dress, along with a pair of five inch heels ! Even Tasha said that I looked hot ! We were two gorgeous blonde trophy wifes going out to have some fun and excitement !

It wasn't long before Samuel texted me and we heard the horn honk...

Carl's Perspective

Isabelle sounded different on the phone, and while I couldn't quite put my finger on it, I sensed that brief moment of panic in her voice when she quickly described her requirement to be at the charity function.

It didn't add up. For a charity function I would normally be dragged along with my big wallet and expected to pay handsomely for whatever it was that my beautiful wife wanted to add to further accessorize our home.

Not that it concerned me all that much, I could spend time with the guys after golf and eat, so I just focused on my own evening laughing and joking with friends.

Before I left I mentioned to Burt that Isabelle had gone to a charity function that Karla was involved in. And Burt didn't know anything about it. I wondered what was happening, it's most peculiar, and considered it a possibility that Isabelle may be secretly organising something related to my birthday next week. But that was about all I considered before leaving the country club and making a start on my drive home.

Samuel's POV

Its already 5 minutes since I sent the text to Isabelle. Women. No matter what age they are, what orders they have been given, whatever their status is - if you tell them to get ready for an event, there is a 100% probability of them not being ready on time.

Although to be fair, I was pretty excited about this and just got to her house slightly early. But there I was, sitting in the car waiting for them for the past 5 minutes. I can hear some giggle and shit from inside but that might be my imagination.

I got slightly annoyed of waiting there alone and honked loudly a couple more times. I think it created enough racket in the neighborhood to make at least one of Isabelle's neighbor look out of the window to see what it was about. In my peripheral vision, I noticed a woman sliding the curtain open to look at Jennings' driveway. She kept looking at my car, perhaps hoping to see the person inside i.e. me. Or maybe she liked my lovely car. Hah.

After more than a couple of seconds of seeing her not move from the window, I decided I wanted to give her a show. I was not sure what I wanted to do - but I started with getting out of the car and slamming the door fairly loudly (of course, I don't want to damage my very lovely car) and looked at Isabelle's front door, and then looked straight at the woman looking out from behind the window.

I am not sure what she was thinking but she didn't pull away from the window immediately. In fact, she kept looking right at me. I have to admit, her face looked really worth putting my fat cock on. Very white, very gorgeous. But while all this was going on in my mind, Isabelle's door swung open and two beautiful ladies emerged from within. FINALLY.

Dayum, I mean they did look HAWT. But I was expecting them to look a little more trashy HAWT, you know what I mean. Right now, they looked like the matured women they were in their fancy delicious outfits going to a fancy cocktail party.

I gave it a thought for a moment - if I should send them back and potentially wait for another hour outside while this mysterious woman stared at me from the window. The answer was obvious. These women had put a lot of effort into whatever they had put on, so I let it slide (and because I couldn't be arsed to wait any longer). Its on them if they returned home with their fancy outfits all ruined. Because they will be standing out in the crowd. And the destination is a very special place.

Isabelle and Tasha walked towards me, Isabelle looking a lot more confident than she looked in the morning while Tasha still looked a little unsure. The attention of the woman behind the window had switched to the two woman that emerged out of Jennings' house. For the first time, I noticed that she also wore glasses which she adjusted to look at Isabelle and Tasha better.

Sensing an opportunity, I walked over to Isabelle and just scooped a handful of her tight ass, groped her and just planted my lips on hers right in her driveway. Isabelle was surprised with my sudden approach but within a second, she recovered and opened her lips eagerly to let me suck her delicate tongue into my mouth. As I voraciously kissed Isabelle, I looked at Tasha who kept looking at us uncomfortably, her thighs rubbing together. Watching her reaction made me slide up Isabelle's dress right there in the open and smacked her ass loudly and groped her bare ass again. Tasha saw my strong hands manhandling Isabelle right there completely fearless.

And so did the woman looking from behind the window. I stopped giving all my "love" to Isabelle and left her slightly breathless and move to Tasha.

"Good girl. You joined us." I say with a deep growling voice while both my big black hands gently held Tasha's wide hips (over her tight dress), slowly sliding my hands from the front, going around her hips and stopping at the small of her back. "I guess you liked seeing me destroy the slut over there huh. Remember, what I said? Tomorrow, I will be in your kitchen." My hands would be caressing the small of her back in circles, almost like I was showing her what she could be feeling after she watched Isabelle get it.

I can feel Tasha trembling from my very direct advances. Her face is completely red from embarrassment, and it does not help that we are in the open for anyone's viewing pleasure (and we certainly had an audience). But I wanted to leave Tasha with something chewing on her mind while we drove to our destination, so I did the first thing that came to my mind.

I looked down at her deep cleavage in her tight dress while holding her close and quickly built up some spit in my mouth before I spit right down her cleavage. "Think of this as my big fat load running down and soaking your tits for now. Let me know if being treated like a cumdump is your thing when we get to the club."

With that, I let go of Tasha and moved back to the car and told the girls to jump in. Isabelle just looked at Tasha after how I treated her (Tasha).

As for me, I looked up at the window at the woman looking at us. She was still looking out, but it was pretty difficult to read any expression from that distance.

We were going to a secret club that only black guys at the college knew about. It was a no-white-guys-allowed nightclub where all black guys only brought in white girls with them. But of all the time I had been to the club, I never met any white girl who was above 23 or married. It was time to show off my newest collection of fuckdolls to all the black homies. The married hot wives collection.

Last edited:
I didn't usually behave like this, I thought to myself as I got into Samuels fine vehical in my driveway. I noticed my nosy neighbor peeking out of her window and hoped she didn't tell my husband what she saw. I realized that I couldn't keep something like this a secret forever and was eventually going to have to tell Carl the truth that he had been cuckolded by the new young black neighborhood stud. Honestly I didn't think my hubby would ever ask for a divorce, I knew a very good lawyer and would take him for everything he had. Besides Carl had forgot to delete his history on his computer and I found several websites of interracial porn where he was a member, one being " The Cuckold Sessions' that was filled with videos and pictures of black bulls and white females.

I glanced over at Tasha, sitting in the back seat. She seemed so nervous and excited like I was. We had no idea where we were going, but I didn't care, because all I wanted was some more big black cock inside my hot married pussy. For far too long it had been neglected and unfulfilled in my marriage by my husbands undersized dick. I knew Tasha felt the same way...

Last edited:
The nightclub was not too far away. It was about 20min drive from the neighborhood I lived in. But obviously, 20 minutes was entirely too long to sit quietly when two delicious dolls sat in my car. So one of my hand reached out towards Isabelle.

Seemed like there was something on her mind as she looked ahead with nervous eyes and occasionally glanced sideways towards me and then at Tasha. I placed my hand on Isabelle's sweet white thighs, and start to feel her up as I casually ask her about the girl sitting in the backseat. That's when I came to know that Tasha was....well Tasha. I did not know her name until then. And that she was Isabelle's sister in law.

I turned for a moment to look straight at Tasha, not really believing who I had actually picked up before turning back to look at the road immediately. (Don't want no accident now, do we?) I asked Tasha to confirm what Isabelle just told me and she just meekly said yes. Meanwhile my hands had reached up Isabelle's legs, and rubbing Isabelle's cunt casually over her lacey panties. They felt wet.

Isabelle's hands grabbed my wrist in an attempt to stabilize herself from the sensation she felt and a moan escaped her lips. But I continued grinding the fabric of her panties pretty hard on her wet lips and exclaimed, "I thought you girls were just friends and not family relatives. But Tasha being the sister-in-law just made things even hotter! I am so excited to spend some time with you girls."

I started to push Isabelle's wet lacey thong aside as I talked to Tasha directly again, "What do you think Tasha? Will you be able to take a big cock up your tight cunt like your sister-in-law did? Are you feeling excited?"

Isabelle was just straight up moaning by then, as I fingered the bitch's hungry cunt while effortlessly driving the car with my other hand. Her hips buckled to the plunging fingers, trying to thrust her hips at the rapid fingering she was receiving very casually. Yes, three fingers were already in her. Her cunt was very much ready to take something big.

But before her climax could reach, or I could hear an answer from Tasha over the loud moaning of eager Isabelle - we got to the alley through which a secret nightclub was to be found.

I swept my fingers out of Isabelle abruptly as I turn my car to properly park by the road. Isabelle was left completely out of breath as she swore a nice soft fuck. Stopping my car, I announced to the ladies, "We are here! Time to jump out!"

And we did. We got out of the car and Isabelle adjusted her dress to look more presentable again. Tasha was still quiet. But Isabelle was smiling way more now. And she left a wet spot on my front seat. Like many other girls before her - nice.

The girls looked at the poorly lit alley and I assured them immediately, "Hey, I know it looks scary, but that's why I am here. I will make sure you juicy bodies get the best treatment. Okay?" And with that, I wrapped both of their little waists in my arm and led them in.

And a couple of minutes later, we stood in front of a door with a big black man blocking it. The man is of slightly bigger build than me and as soon as he saw me, he cracked a smile on his serious looking face and exclaimed, "Hey look who the cat dragged in...or however the saying goes... You have not visited us in some time now, Sam! And look at the goods you have brought in today! Dayum."

Still basking in the afterglow of another orgasm, we all stood waiting for entry to the club while this huge bouncer or whoever looked us over and licked his lips in approvel. All I knew was that we were somewhere on the bad side of town, a place where my husband and I liked to avoid if possible. I glanced at Tasha and she seemed terrified to be here as if regretting her decison to come here. Truthfully this was so unlike her but she must have been very impressed by the size of Samuels cock. And then I noticed the sign beside the door that said 'No white males allowed...no gang colors or weapons permitted.'

Oh my God if my husband ever finds out about this place, I will have alot of explaining to do !
Before we enter Tasha and I are stamped on the back of our hand with big symbol of an ace of spade. At the time I didn't have any idea that it could not be easily washed off. Once inside we could hear loud rap music and see people dancing under the strobe lights on the dance floor. All were black males or white females. We followed Samuel to a booth in the back, where he showed us off to some of friends before sitting down. Tasha and I were made to bend over in our short miniskirts and reveal our white asses first for their veiwing pleasure...

Drinks were ordered and I took a big sip of my cocktail, hoping to calm my nerves mixed with excitement. I had no idea what was going to happen next...

Tasha, who was sitting on the other side of Samuel, like a good little white bitch, asked me to go to the ladies room with her. " Do you mind if we go powder our noses in the ladies room, Samuel ? " I felt the need to get his permission for some reason. " Yeah but hurry up ! "

" Thank you sir. " I whispered in his ear and kissed him on the cheek. Together Tasha and I rushed off for the restroom. " I can't believe you actually asked him for permission to use the ladies room. It isn't like the big brute owns you, is it ? "

" No but..." I wanted to explain my feelings to her about what it was like to feel like a female for the first time in my life and experience multiple orgasms with a black stud. Something Carl could never provide.

I primped and preened in front of the mirror, reapplying my lipstick and fingercombing my long blonde hair. I wanted to look my best for my big black stud. Tasha came out for stall and stood next to me, doing the same. " Oh come here and let me see you. " I said taking ahold of the bun in her hair and letting it fall down around her slim shoulders like mine.

" Oh Isabelle, what are we doing here ? We are both married for christsake...what happens if our husbands find out ? " Tasha asked.

" It's too late to think about that now. Most of these woman here are certainly married. Let's try to have some fun for a change, how many times have our husbands ever taking us at to a club like this or to go dancing ? " I asked her, wanting to get out on the dance floor and shake my booty...

When I arrived home, the house was dark, it was clear that Isabelle was still out at the charity function. Which wasn't entirely unexpected as she had indicated that she might be late.

I took the situation to my advantage, and made my way into the games room. Being able to buy a house with something like this was something I was proud of. From the small bar in the corner, I poured myself some whisky. I racked up the pool table and practised smashing some shots into the corners as hard as I could. With just me around I could afford to make some mistakes.

Given Isabelle was taking her sweet time coming home, I turned on my TV as I played. After a 30 minutes or so, I switched from the sports channel and logged in with my porn pass. After a few videos auto-played, my attention falling back on my most secret fetish, and The Cuckold Sessions content showed girls taunting their husband's inadequacies in comparison to the black men who had clearly been handpicked for porn.

There was a spit roast scene in the background when I leaned against my bar and messaged Isabelle.

"You still aren't home babe? Do you need me to come and collect you when it's time to come back home?"

Last edited:
The girls returned after taking forever in the washroom. Well, it doesn't matter because me and the boys have been deciding what we had like to do to these bitches. As we were getting done talking about it, the sluts returned, their faces glowing a bit more. They look much more calmer now. Their hips are definitely swaying more as they walk. That was good. I raised a glass of cocktail for each of the girl. These were spiked with lose doses of inhibition remover. I don't think either of the women were used to drinking alcohol, so a little dose should speed up the process very quick.

Isabelle and Tasha obediently downed the drinks - seeing there was no other way out. And they also wanted to relax themselves. As the finish their cocktails, I promptly take the glasses from their hands and tell them both. "Are you guys good at dancing?" All the black guys begin standing up. Four Black Studs, 2 white dolls. You don't even get to answer as we start escorting you gals to the dance floor.

Steve and Me just grab your asscheeks, one hand on each side and start taking you to the dance floor while Anthony and Morgan escort Tasha. Tasha, for the actual first time felt big black men groping her for real. They were already pushing their fingers up her ass crack and feeling her married tits as entered the crowded dance floor.

The music was loud, and had a trance like quality as the beat just went boomed over and over making anyone on the dance floor wanting to move their bodies. The lighting was poor - a intention choice, but was just enough for all the white girls to pop out in the dark as black men just surrounded them.

Steve grabs your waist and I grab your hands in the middle of the crowd with you sandwiched in the middle. You hear one of us speak, you are not sure who, you are urged to move. And your body starts moving, grinding your needy body on our muscles. You can feel your hard nipples rubbing on my chest while you feel a fat cock rubbing between your asscrack.

Tasha meanwhile was barely catching any break as her mouth gets invaded by a hungry tongue wanting a nasty kiss, her tits getting groped. She was unable to resist any of it as her hand held the man kissing her while the other guy just starts to hump her dry on the dance floor. Tasha could feel the girth despite all the clothes that were between their bare skin. She pussy was burning with desire. She wanted the same thing that had completely flipped her sister-in-law.

Back to Isabelle, her hands had started to feel both our cock through our pants as she moaned with the beat, her eyes completely filled with lust. She wanted the dicks so badly but she wont be getting one that easily. "Isabelle, ever done a pole dance? Why dont you give us a pole dance - the poles being the two dick you been grinding on. Lets see how much for dumb cockwhore you really are." And as soon as you hear that, you feel Steve reach under your dress and savagely rip open your thong and throw it up in the crowd for it to land on someone's head, probably. You definitely wont be needing one anymore. And it was probably soaked wet and completely ruined anyway.

Before I went out on the dance floor with all those handsome black studs I noticed that Carl had texted me asking if I wanted him to come get me. This was so unlike me and I had never behaved in such a manner. It was like forever that I got to dirty dance like this. For the meantime I planned to ignore him and not text back, Carl would just have to wait and suffer like a good cuckold. That's what he was now, whether he knew it or not. Maybe I should have Samuel or one of his friends take pics on my cellphone to send to him or to show to him later when I got home. Anyway Carl was the furtherest thing on my mind at the moment...

The next thing I knew my drenched thong had been torn off and thrown to the crowd. I was now commando and surrounded by several agressive and bold black studs feeling up my tits and fine white ass ! Things were definately getting wild...

I waited more than 30 minutes for my wife's reply. The phone looked like it had been read, but no reply was forthcoming. At this time of night, that was a little odd, as was her previous message not to wait up for her.

Out of prudence, I called Burt, to see what was happening with Karla who must be in the same situation. But when I spoke to him, he said that Karla was home when he arrived back from our golf day. I could hear Karla in the background her telling him that she didn't know where Isabelle was when he confirmed as much.

I wasn't suspicious, but maybe a little worried for her safety. I called Isabelle rather than just sending another message, but it just rang through to voicemail.

If I had any idea that she was currently being groped and dancing like a slut, her fingers discretely rubbing on two black stud's throbbing bulge... Well I would have been either outraged, or turned on, or both; in what measure could only be speculated. But despite my secret personal porn preferences, that was far from a current possibility in my mind.

So I continued to wait patiently, which turned out to be for quite some time.

At some point Steve and I had popped out her tits from under her dress and had her lifted up on top of my hips, my fat BBC pressed right over her dripping cunt. Isabelle had pulled out our dicks when we had requested her to show us some sensual pole dance.

The people around us were engaged in same kind of shenanigans, especially the white girl beside who was bend over even in the crowd getting her tight cunt pounded. To make it more wild, I signalled at the black stranger and asked if he had like to feel some fresh married tits offering Isabelle tits right at him without asking for her consent. And without even thinking, his rough hands reach out towards Isabelle and crush her tits in his fist, give it a slap to make it jiggle as I watched Isabelle's mouth gasp in pleasure as she felt YET ANOTHER FOREIGN HAND on her pristine white body. The stranger continued to pinch and pull her nipple while I kept making her body bounce, having her cunt grind hard on my dick. The stranger went back to continue pumping into his partner after a while leaving Isabelle very very desperate to be pounded.

Steve grabbed a handful of her hair, signalling me to put her down. And I do just that and turned her around to face Steve directly. Steve in turn bent Isabelle over enough so her face was directly at the level of his crotch and the instant she obediently started to bend over, her drenched cunt got spread wide fucking open by my throbbing fat monster cock going right up to her womb in a single powerful thrust. It seemed like the afternoon fuck had loosened her needy holes to be the perfect cocksleeve for me. Steve didn't mess around as he shoved Isabelle's face on his balls to make her slobber all over it while both of our hips moved to the beat of the music, pushing and grinding our cocks and balls on her lust addled brain.

Soon enough, her little white throat and her now owned cunt were being pummelled by me and friend in the middle of the dance floor like noone's business. Not that anyone paid attention because any and all the white girls who enter the night club became the night's whore. The only rule was the superior black man who accompanied the whore should allow it, and everything else was fair game. The whore's fate is completely upto the black man.

And at that moment, I thought Isabelle was the hottest whore in the whole club, so I grabbed Isabelle by her shoulder and pull her off of Steve's cock and told him "Lets line her up at the bar table. Let's see how many she can drink. Heh." And just pulled her up in my arm like she is toy, with my dick still buried in her.

We walked over to the bar table where various white whores were already lined up getting fucked silly, and found a nice spot to just lay the married woman, sprawled out on the bar - tits out, dress hanging somewhere on the torso covering absolutely nothing, the wet shiny cunt glistening, the inner thighs looking wet from the overhead light.

To my surprise, and probably to Isabelle's too (if she had enough awareness of her surrounding at that point), the woman who was laid short way away from us was Tasha. She was getting her brains fucked out as she screamed out her who knows which numbered orgasm, her heels clad feet kicking the air and legs trembling uncontrollably to things she was experiencing.

By now I didn't care about anthing else, not my lame husband waiting at home or my boring marriage, I just wanted to be fucked senseless by a big black stud with a big hard cock just like every other pretty white female here, married or not, ! That was all that mattered to me... I was aware that Carl had texted me several times, wanting to know where I was but honestly I could care less. I was having the time of my life, along with my sister in law. How many times had I spent the day alone, bored out of my mind, while he was at the office working or playing golf at the country club ? Oh my God, I never dreamed a place like this even existed...

It was like I was now owned by this dominant black stud who was sharing my married cunt with whoever he wanted and I was loving every minute of it. Somehow Samuel had managed to bring out my inner whore and I was doing everything I could to please him, including spreading my legs on top of the table for all to see. My cunt belonged to him now !

Back