An Exclusive White Wives Club

angelique127

Literotica Guru
2nd attempt of this story

Isabelle Marie Anderson : Beautiful blonde hot wife, and her cuckold hubby. Both new members of an exclusive club that welcomes new immigrants from Africa and the middle east to this country.

Friday evening

Oh honey, I just want you to know how much I appreciate you ! Thanks for helping me prepare for one of the best evenings of my life. If you only knew how excited I am to be finally going to my or should I say our first 'party'. I hope you realize how much our marriage is going to improve. Not just anyone gets invited to join this exclusive club. The females must be white and beautiful, preferably married. It is also important for her to have a supportive and compliant husband who adores her. A husband who puts his wife's needs first and understands her. Just like you do darling...I know it wasn't easy to give up your pride and masculinity to become a cuckold but you did it for me. I love the way you spoil me, buying me everything my little ol' heart desires. I hope it isn't to difficult for you to help me into my new bustier as I do my makeup. Do you like the way it lifts up my full breasts and makes them more enticing ? Yes you can look but you better not touch or I will have to slap your hand ! Sorry sweetheart but you must concentrate on your duties which means helping me look good for the guests at the party. We don't want to be late...so please be a good panty boy and help me fasten my garter belt around my slim waist. Hmmm what color stockings do you think I should I wear ? Decisions decisions...why sugar why don't you get the new pair of black silk stockings from my drawer that I purchased yesterday when I was shopping and getting my hair done at the salon. I can't wait to wear my new red five inch high heels but you have to help me pull up my stockings up my shapely legs first.

You are such a good husband, if not a good loyal cuckold. As much as I love getting manicures and pedicures at the salon I think I will train you in the future to give them to me at home. Last night after my bath I like how you shaved my legs and armpits for me. Oh and thank you darling for the expensive perfume you bought me for my birthday ! I think I will wear my favorite strand of pearls...won't you be a sweetheart and put them around my neck ? Oh God forbid, I almost forgot the key necklace to your little cock cage. All the wifes like to show off their key as a matter of pride, symbolizing the power they have over their poor little hubbies in the relationship. Just be grateful I am not making you wear that little ol' cage that you hate so much and only your silky soft panties you like. I know you love the way they feel against your little dickie and shaved balls.

Oh baby don't look so sad ! I am aware that you enjoy helping me get ready by the way you get that little stiffy. And just think, you get to mingle with all the other cuck husbands tonight while I flirt with all those big black studs. Someone has the golden ticket and gets to select the female of his choice. first. I will be home by Monday morning. I promise I will text you and send photos throughout the weekend of me with my bull. Now be a good panty boy and go get the BMW and pretend you are my chaffuer for the evening...

Attachments

• rich bitch.jpg
    rich bitch.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Yo Carl, the first time I saw your gorgeous wife I fell in lust. Being a recent newcomer to your country from Nigeria, I joined the all white country club that you belong too. They were promoting diversity and inclusion and I was the first black male to get a membership. You were playing golf with your associates and your beautiful wife was sunbathing beside the pool with a couple of her friends. She was wearing a skimpy bikini and it made my cock hard just looking at her. Yes the other females were very attractive also but your blonde wife stood out. Unfortunately for you, I decided to seduce your wife first. Before I immigrated here in America I lived in London for two years. This is where I learned that white bitches, married or not, loved big black cock. Once they discovered what they had been missing, it wasn't long before they became sluts for big black cock. It was only natural, the bigger the better ! And your wife is no different from the rest.

Last edited:
Oh darling, I can barely control my excitement as we pass through the gate and pull up in front of the luxurious estate. A white valet dressed in a tux immediately opens my door so I can exit the vehical. I notice that while he keeps his eyes downcast, he can't resist a peek at my long shapely legs. Eat your heart out, you can look but you better not touch this, I think to myself, my body is for black males only this evening. I have a feeling his own wife is a member and inside somewhere flirting with the guests. Since this is your first time here and new, sweetheart, you haven't been assigned a duty yet, but I am sure you will be in the future. All the hubbies or should I say cuckolds have certain resposibilities to perform at the parties.

A butler, dressed in a tuxedo, opens the door and and we are greeted by a beautiful hostess, dressed in lingerie who welcomes us. She introduces herself as Daphne Mc Guire and has her husband, Ryan, take my fur and hang it in the cloakroom. I am left in only my lingerie, which is the mandatory dress code for the ladies. I kiss your cheek, promising you that I will see you later before Ryan, our host, leads you away to take you into the den with the other cucks. Meanwhile Daphne takes my hand and we enter the large living room, filled with some of the other white wives and several black gentlemen. The first thing I notice is how beautiful all the wives are and how tall, dark and handsome were. I also notice that the females slightly outnumber the males but it is still early. The last thing I want is to be selected last by one of the black bulls. Daphne hands me a glass of wine from a tray that a white waiter is carrying and I mingle with my competition. The ladies are very friendly and I try to stay focused on the conversation, although I can't help but look around the room for Darius Black...

Attachments

• tumblr_pqvozzfW7S1uxhk6d_500.jpg
    tumblr_pqvozzfW7S1uxhk6d_500.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back