The Governor and her Master (reserved)

ERedBoyd

It's all in ur head
"...Graduated with her Master's in Political Science in the top 10% out of the Harvard Political Science Program, Ms Lena Young has striven for excellent in every part of her life! She won the Michigan State Senate seat at the virtual unheard of age of 24 years of age, where she fought for the everyday man and woman and child by getting legislation passed through including school subsidies, homeless care packages, state wide corporate tax reduction, as well as programs to protect the lives of every unborn child in this state! She is a warrior in every cause she has every fought in and is ready to fight.... FOR YOU!" The commercial rolled to the completely silent crowd who was taking in the entire upcoming commercial.

When the commercial ended, Jack Young, Lena's husband and campaign manager waited as the AudioVisual Campaign Manager Brittney Smith turned the commercial off and then along with her, turned their eyes towards Lena herself who had looking at the commercial and studying it closely. He saw Lena look to him and give a nod and a smile. That was all he needed from his wife and best friend as he turned back to Britney and said, "Tell us about the man who made this commercial."

Brittney smiled with a sense of relief and pulled up an image off her laptop that laid out an image of a younger attractive man along with a quick bio on him. She said, "His name is Brett Harper. Graduated in the top 1/3rd of his high school, got his Bachelors at PennState in political science and audiovisual tech. No priors, not financial flags, no questionable behavior that my investigation team has turned up. We requested a full background check on him but so far, nothing to cause your campaign any issues, Senator."

Jack walked up to the screen and took a closer look at him saying, "Let me ask you this Mrs. Smith. Would you hire him if this was your campaign?"

"Sir, I have worked with hundreds of individuals who have worked in this field and of those hundreds, maybe a dozen show amazing talent and promise. Of those dozen, he is the first one I would pick. If it was my campaign, I would hire him in an instant." Brittney said with a confidence that settled matters.

Jack turned back to look at Lena and said, "What do you think?" For a moment, it seemed like his wife of 8 years was not there... but only a moment. He said, "Lena? Senator?"

She blinked and caught his eyes and smiled, nodding to him. Jack turned and looked to Brittney saying, "Okay. Offer him the standard package. Ms. Young is going to officially announce her Governor campaign next week on the state capital steps. We need to have a half dozen commercials like this ready to go covering all the demographics. Understood?"

Brittney smiled and said, "Yes sir. We want to talk with him directly too. We make it a habit of looking each person eye to eye."

"He is right outside. I will have him come in to talk to you first before I offer him the package." She said as she collected the laptop and headed to the door.

Jack walked over to his wife and smiled to her as they were left alone for a spell and whispered, "You did it again.... looking off into space... what goes on in your beautiful little mind love?"

As Lena's head turned to look at him, there was a knock on the door. He smiled and turned his attention to the door before she could answer and said, "Come in please."

Brett Harper wore a pinstripe suit as he stepped through the doors to the conference room that was working as temporary campaign headquarters. Jack smiled and walked up to him, taking his hand and shaking saying, "Ahh... Brett. Nice work on that commercial! Brilliant actually. I think with more commercials like that around the state, Mrs. Young will have the governship for sure. Let me introduce you. Mr. Harper, this is Senator Lena Young... your new boss and commander in chief during this campaign."

It was at that moment when Brett locked his eyes on Lena, did he know that all his work to get into this campaign had been worth it! By the time he was done with this beautiful woman... she would be completely and utterly destroyed... just like she had done to his father 10 years ago.

~~~ Ten Years ago ~~~

"Mom... mom what is it?" Brett said as he was just walking onto the football field getting ready for the afternoon scrimmage.

"Your father! It's your father!!! He.... He has had a stroke! They are taking him to General Hospital right now!!!" His mother screamed out hysterically!

"What?!?!?!" Brett yelled dropping his football helmet on the field and drawing the eye of some of his other team mates and his coaches!

"Get to General now!!!" His mother screamed and hung up.

Brett stared at his trembling phone and now nearly all of his team were silent and staring at him. Coach Jones walked through the small circle of his friends and said, "Son... son... what's wrong kid?" He put a hand on Brett's shoulder. Tears began to grow in his eyes as he looked up at him say, "Dad had a stroke.... I ... I got to go..."

A collective gasp came from the team as the Coach said, "Go! You are excused! Go now!!"

Brett turned and began to run in his scrimmage uniform for the parking lot!

~~~ Today ~~~

Brett smiled towards Lena, the target of his obsession, and took a seat where she had instructed him to sit. As much as he loathed and despised this woman, he had become obsessed with her over the years looking for ways to destroy her like she had destroyed him and his family so long ago.

He gave her a nice warm smile and said, "No thank you. I am good. I tend to keep a thermos of tea near me most of the time. Chamomile and lavender with just a little honey and sugar in it." He saw her eyes widen ever so slightly and thought to himself, 'yeah... you know that kind of tea cunt... I know you know.' It was her favorite kind of tea as well based on what he had learned on her. He said, "Are you okay?"

She seemed to hesitate very slightly at the coincidence of the same kind of tea and then smiled at him and nodded as he said, "As far as my work goes? I graduated as one of the top third of my class, I have always loved putting together videos and movies since I was a kid. I was given an opportunity to take a football scholarship to Kansas State, but I didn't want to pursue sports, preferring audio and visual so I went to Penn on my own dime. I built a youtube channel with my work on it... Harper's Hits if you want to check it out. I also have platforms on all of the usual suspects of Social media, snapchat, tiktok, X, and all the rest. It turns me a little profit. Nothing that would cause you any harm. I scrubbed any questionable material that there might have been in anticipation of helping you." He took a breath and thought, 'And to ensure you had no reason NOT to hire me cunt'.

He then asked, "May I ask a question of you?"

Seeing her nod, he said, "You have a successful career as a Senator for sure. Once you announce, you will have to give up your Senate seat for the race. Why not just stay in the Senate and continue to do your good works?"

He already knew part of the answer and it was tied up with the Senator Majority Leader Peter Bright....

Brett leaned back and smiled as she talked. The threats she tried to present to him... kind of made him think of a chihuahua trying to act threatening to him. The effect really didn't work... sure, you didn't want that little dog to bite you as it would hurt, but the damage he could return to her would impact her ten fold. However, he knew what kind of reaction she was looking for he suspected so... for now... he would play along.

As she finished her threat to destroy him, he smirked and said, "With an attitude like that, there is no way you won't get the governorship. I can see you standing in front of a camera with that same grit and determination being extremely appealing to the people of the state. This state needs a strong Conservative woman in that chair and I can think of no one better suited for it than you and I am putting all my talents at your disposal to make sure that happen."

He watched her closely and gauged her reaction which looked like it was not exactly what she had expected. He had a profile of her husband too. They had gone to college together and both graduated out of the same class, though he was in the top third whereas she was top in her class. Her husband, while a great office administrator, didn't strike him as the kind of man who could tame the woman sitting before him now. He wondered if anyone had even come close. He knew without a doubt, he would. He had to wait though for a time. He didn't have enough to leverage her yet, but the time was coming.

He then said, "Here is my promise to you... You hire me and give me free run of your TV, radio and social media platforms to put my commercials, and come January next year, you will sworn in as the governor of this state. I have no interest being governor at all but I am completely confident in you finding me a spot on your cabinet suitable of my skills."

He studied her once more and then said, "So.... do we have us a deal... boss?" He stood up and held out his hand confident in her answer.

~~~~ Three months later ~~~~

Brett leaned back in the campaign mobile headquarters which consisted of one of three of the Governor candidates buses that she used to drive all over the state in and stared at the screen that was playing before him. On the screen, he watched a hidden cam of Lena's first bus which is where all of the 'important' people were gathered at the moment on the desolate country road. They all themselves were watching the latest polling on the Senator's run for office.

It had been three months since the campaign had hired him on and since that time, he had develop nearly 50 different commercials for her, all of them a collage of her work experiences. Each area of influence had to be targeted specifically. For example, Those living in Detroit didn't want to hear about land rights in the country and those in the country didn't want to hear about the plans to increase the city police forces. He had targetted each demographic with at minumum of 3 commercials to their specific needs.

He had even offered to develop ads to destroy her competitor, the current Governor Lance Fielding. It was not typical and he went ahead and built a dozen ads anyways despite her not liking the idea for the purpose of having them ready if she changed her mind. It had been one of the few differences the two of them had shared during this campaign. Despite what he knew of her character, she didn't want to be the candidate to sling mud... but it always degenerated to that one way or another.

In addition to building commercials, Brett had been busy doing a few other things which might not benefit the campaign as a whole. First, he had installed cameras throughout every bus she used as well as her briefcase, her phone, even those funny new glasses she wore that allowed her to access the internet. He was mildly surprised at her technological prowess to be honest.

He had developed a dozen scripts that he used to scrub and flag any information related to Lena Young. Anything that flagged as questionable, he would hack into the systems and erased, misroute, or label. He was the ONLY one who would dig up any dirt on this woman and he was very protective of the information he had been collecting on her.

The most important bits of information he had gleamed from her life however, came from her cameras in her bus and glasses. He learned quite a bit of dirt on her.... watching her as she stared at her naked body before slipping into rope harnesses or the sluttiest little outfits she could find she hid under her professional attire. He laughed as he watched her even use her mirror to shove anal plugs up her ass as well. She would have Jack even help her with the clothes but never let him touch her unless she wanted it which seemed to be pretty much never. It was evident that Jack was clearly her cuck husband in private. That worked well too.

While not necessarily illegal what she chose to wear and put into her body, it was politically damning to her so she would have to keep quiet. He chuckled though once as she had put on an remote controlled anal plug into her body just before giving a speech to a group of Teachers who were considering going on strike. He had hijacked the code to the activation of the remote toy and as he sat in the audience off to the side, he would flick the plug on and off while she gave her speech causing her to miss a beat ever so often.

His plan wasn't to just humiliate her. His plan was to bury her... destroy her as thoroughly and completely as she had done to his family all those years back. While he had lots of fun stuff to use against her, the real nail in her coffin came when she had a meeting with Majority Leader Bright. He had come into her office on the bus essentially demanding she lay off him about the affair she had had with him and that was when Lena's real dark side came out. In no uncertain terms she had suggested that if he were to say anything, she would make sure the announcement was made in such a way that it would kill his wife entirely. It was then he realized what kind of monster she was deep down.

That wasn't the only time she had made such threats.... Union Presidents, Congressmen, Senators, even the deputy governor had fallen under the target and all had seemed to fall under her carefully worded and veiled threats. There was no doubt a direct confrontation with this woman was a death sentence to your career. The ace in his sleeve though... was he had recorded every single threat, demand, attack... as well as her kinky things she did in the private. After three months, he had collected enough against her to ensure not only would she not get the governorship, but would not hold any office again ever... and quite likely end up in prison for her actions.

His thoughts returned to the screen as the group he was watching reacted bitter sweet. He knew what the polls had already stated. Governor Fielding's numbers were in the upper 50's, Senator Young's polls had her in the mid 40% range, and the independent runner Sammy Southerland held a solid 10%. It was not the results anyone in that room wanted to hear.... But there was still 6 months in the race still...... and his eyes were on his prize... the cunt who destroyed his family.

Brett hung up the phone and got up from his spot in the bus and collected his laptop and case. He turned and headed out of the bus into the lodge where she was now setting up. As Brett reached the door, Brittany stepped up into the bus saying, "And where are you going?"

"The Senator asked for me." Brett said calmly stopping so he didn't run into her. He liked Brittany and was sure she had some great skills but her sense of direction for the Senators campaign had not been on mark as it should have been and she had overruled a few of his own selections for the campaign in the critical districts that he was reasonably competent enough to know could have pushed her approval up closer to 50% than mid 40%. Brett was seeing Brittany increasingly more like an obstacle in his way... not to mention that useless crackpot husband of Lena's.

"Really>? She didn't tell me." She said staring a little irritatingly at him.

"You will have to talk to her about it. The Senator calls and I come running." He said, 'though not for very long'.

She stared at him a moment more, then stepped to one side and let him leave. As he got off the bus, he looked up at the Hotel the busses were parked at and knew exactly what this meant to Lena. He had started to learn her patterns lately and had started building his strategy based on her behaviors. Tonight, for Lena, this mean bench press night.

Normally, the team would bunk up in the bus most nights and all was well. However, on nights where the finance team forked out the money for a hotel, that meant Lena needed some time to herself. Some... happy time. The first night she had done this, it shocked him when she chose to remain on the bus rather than go to a suite. He figured out why that night, when she had locked up the doors to the bus, stripped into her sluttiest little thongs and nighties, thigh highs and heels, put a hood and gag on, inserted a vibrator inside her and then secured her wrists to the dumbell bench. He couldn't figure out what this was about till she came hard... Apparently Jackie boy wasn't doing it for her either so she got off on being bound and gagged. He had recorded each of the times she had done this, which averaged twice a month.

It looked like tonight would be night 7 and it would be tonight where he made his move. He reached her office and adjusted his jeans to hide his hard on before knocking twice and being allowed entry in. He said, "You wanted to see me Senator?"

Brett smiled at her... he had seen her in this dress before and already have fully recorded videos of her 'special attentions' she sought out so much for. He wondered if all women had such carnal lusts and desires or was it just the 'special' ones like Lena.

As she said her piece, he said, "May I permission to speak freely here?"

He noticed her looking him up and down and wondered just what kind of a show he could get tonight. It usually involved her cuffed and secured to that weight bench, toys inside her, gagged and hooded... It usually involved her screaming a lot and a LOT of cum. What it didn't involve much of at all... was Jack. He wondered if Jack even knew? He knew that on those rare moments when her and Jack had been together... it had looked more like duty sex with the two of them in the bus.

He saw her nod to him and he said, "I really need to be honest here.... in those areas you are falling behind on... I feel like if Brittany had authorized the commercials I had offered her instead of those generic ones that she chose, I don't think you would have that problem. I really think you should consider Brittany's performance here... I don't think she has the best grasp of your campaign! I ....." He shut his mouth instantly as she threw a hand up... anger and rage in her face and he braced for her outburst

"Sure... if you don't want to win... help yourself." He snapped at her and then felt his face fluch and said, "Oh shit... not what I meant to say... I am sorry."

He knew the cat was out of the bag though as the rage in her eyes grew and he could see the storm about to strike! He tried to say, "What I meant to say wa......"

The storm broke!

Brett was not entirely surprised of the outburst she had given to him. He had seen her do this with others in her campaign and out of it. She was kind of known for it. She was the state's sweetheart in public and a tyrant away from the camera. He had watched her have similar episodes with Jack as well as with Brittany and others.

To make matter worse, he turned to see Brittany standing there staring daggers at him. She approached him snapping, "What was that about?'

Brett only said, "Her campaign and how she is botching it." He turned and stormed off... he was angry of the public outburst but it really didn't surprise him. As he returned to his bus, he crawled into his little nest and began to watch his cameras once again as she locked her office door... clearly getting ready to start her own evening's festivities.

He growled, "Come on bitch... Gonna show you a trick or two that cuck of yours never learned.... let's see ... "

Brett smiled as she peeked out the windows once more and then checked the blinds. She checked the lock, forgetting all her staff had keys to the lock already. She then began to peel out of her clothes and prepare for the night.... Brett sat and watched as she secured herself more and more and more.... unknowingly preparing herself for him.

Brett smiled as she prepared herself and he watched... and waited. She usually did this for about an hour before letting herself go. He had that window to work with.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out the key to the bus, one he had stolen off of Brittany when he had bumped into her and then his bag. The way she had prepared herself was she was unable to get out of three of her restraints, but the self tightening one had a timer built into the lock that held her and after nearly 1 hour, it would release her wrist so she can pull herself out of it. However, there was one flaw in the design.... and that was there was a spot on the restraint that a real lock could be put in place which would keep it secured even after the timer went off. So he had the hour with the timed lock and then once he put a permanent lock on, she was his till he was done with her. Essentially, she was fucked... totally and completely.

He slung his bag over his shoulder and slipped out of the bus he was in and glanced around. He was careful to stay out of sight of the parking lot cameras as he made his way towards her bus. He kept as quiet as he could till he got to the door. He reached up with the key, slipped it in with a noticeable click and turned in. He heard her growl, "Don't fucking come in here!"

he fell silent as he slipped inside and closed the door. "Go away! I am not ready for company!" He heard her say as he stepped into the room. He smiled when his eyes locked onto a helpless restrained queen B herself.

He could see panick in her manner and knew she might be considering screaming and shut it down quickly when he shoved a cock gag into her mouth just as she was about to let out a scream! The shock of the gag in her throat shut her up long enough for him to secure it to the back of her head. He smiled as he reached into his pocket, pulled out a small Master lock and snapped it into her time restraint lock. She was as good as his now. He had waited for her to lay her little trap... and he snapped her into one of his own.

She struggled and strained in the ties and restraints and she was a goddess in chains!! He saw her trying to wiggle her blindfold off and he chuckled to himself... Nice try. He pulled out a breathable black hood from his coat pocket and shoved it over her head as well... preventing even the blindfold from slipping. Her panick filled the room and he pulled out a fork from the table, flipped it so the fork was in his hand and the handle sticking out... and he pressed it to her neck saying, "Shhhhhhhhhhhh.... we are going to have a little playtime... you and I." His other hand pushed into her pelvis finding her absolutely soaked.....

Back