MrsP’s *secret* Pleasure Palace 🌹

Mmmm…so I have thoughts about sharing my poetry, because I’m pretty self critical…however I found this one in a journal and I’ve decided it belongs here 🖤

I remember the first time I felt the moon
My soul pulled tight like the tide
Only to crash back on the shore
Of my conscious heart

I can’t ascertain
Which of us is caught
In orbit or
Gravitational pull

Suspended in disbelief
Perhaps it’s elation
But I float
Endlessly towards you

giphy.gif

Don’t come for me about my wack ass poems y’all. 😂

“I’m an artist and I’m sensitive about my shit…”
-Erykah Badu

Mmmm…so I have thoughts about sharing my poetry, because I’m pretty self critical…however I found this one in a journal and I’ve decided it belongs here 🖤

Of my conscious heart

I can’t ascertain
Which of us is caught
In orbit or
Gravitational pull

Suspended in disbelief
Perhaps it’s elation
But I float
Endlessly towards you

giphy.gif

-Erykah Badu
That’s a nice one. 🫶🏻

So…I know they are bad for you. I know it. Like so many things I like and enjoy, they are bad for you. Cigars however…are a rare indulgence for me. I’ll be the first to admit I do a double take when I see someone enjoying one.

I’m excited, because tonight… is cigar night. Where we all go to the lounge and select one to enjoy and catch up and bullshit. Maybe flirt a little with unsuspecting passerby’s.

Cigar night is different than winery nights, or dinner nights, the atmosphere is darker. All leather, and low lighting.

The cigar lounge is a place that holds a lot of my fantasies. How could it not though.? Beautiful people, collectively enjoying a small luxury? It’s got MrsP written all over it. So in honor of cigar night some photos that just do it for me. 🖤

RenderedContent-59EC9EB0-0A52-4358-989A-C64001859014.jpeg
RenderedContent-16557CBB-2ABF-4549-8050-A432E776ACAD.jpegRenderedContent-E639D30B-2EDA-4DA4-807B-98F3781C707B.jpeg

Tuesday vibes board…

Edit: I was tired when I posted this Tuesday. But I most definitely was in the mood for some sticky, sweet R&B playing in the background, look back at you over my shoulder, kind of sumin. All the grown and sexy vibes was Tuesday. I needed to do Tuesday some justice and update this post.
🖤

giphy.gif

thats-my-good-girl-unlawful420.gif

Last edited:
And a small piece of writing I was encouraged to share
~* 🖤*~

About Last Night:

My day had been long, and irksome. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and my mood didn’t turn around until that afternoon. When I received a gentle caress of a poem. Intended to make me smile and gasp. It did both spectacularly. I should really just anticipate thoughtful gestures at this point. Him anticipating and meeting an unspoken need of mine. God does it make me tingle and go warm all over. I needed the distraction and re-centering found in vivid descriptions of loving touch and fevered kisses.

Of course, “good things in moderation” has never been my personal slogan. One mood lifting orgasm in the afternoon was given to me and it changed my day around, sure. And yet, I knew I’d want more. I just couldn’t bring myself to ask until much later.

I reached out in the evening, telling him I was still wanting. His reply asked what I thought he should do about my need. I offered up a simple “nothing.”. I’ve been told I’m impatient and thought maybe some practice at waiting was in order. He had other plans though…said he was in a generous mood, his instructions were clear: “You have to fuck yourself to exhaustion.”

Fuck…yes. That I could absolutely do.

The first time was hurried my dress pulled up over my hips, fingers buried deep, biting down on my pillow. I worked myself over good and deep. Cumming felt a current running through my body. Muscles tensed and released while I pulled in shallow, moan filled breaths. I could feel my pulse beating a staccato rhythm in my clit. It was glorious. I did a good job, he’d be proud. However I wasn’t exhausted. Slick and a mess, but not exhausted.

I ran a bubble bath, I had just worked hard and earned it. Grabbed my waterproof toy and sank down deep in the bubbles. Fingers trailing where I imagined lips would. All the while feeling the gentle vibration on the insides of my thighs. Moving it closer and closer still to where I really wanted to feel it pulse against me. This time around my orgasm was a long, slow, sweet pull of pleasure from me. My back arching off the tub and water splashing over the sides. My body fully, relaxed. My muscles felt heavy. I was blissed out and listening to my slow jams. I was tired.

I was not exhausted. I could hear Him as if he were there watching me soak and ponder if I have the energy to do it again.

“To exhaustion, kitten.”

I admit; I might have pouted a bit. I was tired. Had three wonderful orgasms to my name for the day and just wanted to laze the deliciousness of it all. I wasn’t exhausted though. I climbed out of the tub, dried off and laid down in bed. I questioned if I could get away with “tired” passing for exhaustion. He was rather exact with his wording though, wasn’t he?

My final orgasm took much longer. I would get right to the edge only to have it slip away. Again, and again I tried. I was angry and so frustratingly aroused at this point. If I could just cum, I could sleep. I teased my nipples, with gentle pinches and pulls. Rocked my hips against my fingers and thought of him. Telling me to cum for him, just one more time. When it finally happened I had to clamp my hand over my mouth to stifle a loud moan I hadn’t expected to escape me. My orgasm came in waves over and over, drowning me in ecstasy. After being wound so tight and finally feeling that tension cut loose, I was left a shaking and mewling mess.

I panted his name behind my hand and finally... I was fucking exhausted. Droopy eyed, I texted him. “I’ve made myself cum 3 times. I’m to sleepy to continue”

He replied: “3 times? Greedy kitty.”

Before I fell asleep I was gently reminded of two truths

“…you ARE a good girl.
And a well fed kitten.”

Yes, yes I am…

~*🖤*~

On that note; I’m gonna scram cause posting my writings still makes me squeamish and my tummy go all topsy turvy 🙈😅

What a Friday!
I begrudgingly did a lot of work today
giphy.gif

There were so many other things I wanted to do instead: eat a bunch of chocolate, watch some scary movies…have mind numbingly amazing orgasms… but I worked 😑
And despite being heavily *ahem* distracted…I got it all done. So now my Friday vibes are all about relaxing. And I’ve lovely ideas on how to do just that. TGIF
🖤

giphy.gif

IMG_2837.jpeg
And let’s not forget chocolate ❤️

giphy.gif

Of my conscious heart

I can’t ascertain
Which of us is caught
In orbit or
Gravitational pull

Suspended in disbelief
Perhaps it’s elation
But I float
Endlessly towards you

giphy.gif

-Erykah Badu
Marvelous moon musings magically move me . . . Thank you for sharing!

My Pleasure!! Just discovered you and exploring . . . you are intriguing, enticing, alluring and waaay too tempting!!

Last edited:
What a Friday!
I begrudgingly did a lot of work today
giphy.gif

There were so many other things I wanted to do instead: eat a bunch of chocolate, watch some scary movies…have mind numbingly amazing orgasms… but I worked 😑
And despite being heavily *ahem* distracted…I got it all done. So now my Friday vibes are all about relaxing. And I’ve lovely ideas on how to do just that. TGIF
🖤

giphy.gif

View attachment 2283689
And let’s not forget chocolate ❤️

giphy.gif
I Never, Ever forget chocolate. 😍

Back