Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

almost always lucky

Stopped at the ABS early this morning on my way home from work. Sucked on four different men and took a load all over my face. Didn't clean up until I got home.

ABS is a place to service cocks....or to get serviced

You guys are so lucky, all I had was my imagination. Hopefully I can get a real one over the weekend.

Just got in from sucking a cock. He responed to a CL post I made. We agreed to meet at a nearby roadside park. There was a light drizzle, so the park was deserted. We walked until we found a trail leading to a wooded area. At a bend in the trail, we were out of sight of any casual observers. But just beyond the trees, cars were driving by unaware of our activities.

We dropped our shorts and fondled each other's cock. His was very nice. I immediately knelt in front of him and took his semi hard shaft in my mouth. His cock was very thick, cut and about 7" when fully erect. This is my ideal cock. As I worked on it he became more verbal. He asked me if I liked his cock and he told me to take it. He pulled out, wiped the head all over my lips and told me to lick his shaft. When he was beginning to breath heavy, I took the shaft back in my mouth. He began to fuck my throat and then told me he was going to cum. Then he pushed his cock into my throat. I could feel the base of his cock pumping against my tongue. I wanted to taste his load, so I pulled back a little as to get some in my mouth. He had a nice load, but most was pumped straight down my throat. I sucked him until he was semi soft. Then he pulled out and we parted ways.

I enjoy feeling used like this. Like a cocksucking slut.

Just got in from sucking a cock. He responed to a CL post I made. We agreed to meet at a nearby roadside park. There was a light drizzle, so the park was deserted. We walked until we found a trail leading to a wooded area. At a bend in the trail, we were out of sight of any casual observers. But just beyond the trees, cars were driving by unaware of our activities.

We dropped our shorts and fondled each other's cock. His was very nice. I immediately knelt in front of him and took his semi hard shaft in my mouth. His cock was very thick, cut and about 7" when fully erect. This is my ideal cock. As I worked on it he became more verbal. He asked me if I liked his cock and he told me to take it. He pulled out, wiped the head all over my lips and told me to lick his shaft. When he was beginning to breath heavy, I took the shaft back in my mouth. He began to fuck my throat and then told me he was going to cum. Then he pushed his cock into my throat. I could feel the base of his cock pumping against my tongue. I wanted to taste his load, so I pulled back a little as to get some in my mouth. He had a nice load, but most was pumped straight down my throat. I sucked him until he was semi soft. Then he pulled out and we parted ways.

That was a hot story. Thanks for posting

My partner is recovering from our lovely wakeup call...it lasted over an hour, poor dear. When he recovers it's massage Tuesday

Yes!

I had the opportunity to suck a nice fat 7-incher this morning. It was a buddy of mine that I play with frequently. It was all about me servicing him for his pleasure. I was naked and sitting on the floor sucking his cock as he sat in his chair and when he was ready he pulled out and stood up so he could jack off all over my lips and tongue as I begged for his cum.

My regular friend stopped by this morning.. I was eager! He was barely in through the door before I was on my knees, gripping his rock hard cock and forcing it down my throat. This time, I could taste his wife on him. It wasn't long before he was pumping his hot cum all over my face. Then we got naked and I fucked his ass hard with him cum still running down my face.. A good start to the day ;)

That sounds like a good start to the morning. I think sucking the pussy juices off of a cock then sucking the cum out of it would be such a turn on!

Hell yeah. There's nothing better better than sucking a cock when the guy knows that you hunger for his cock and cum and he uses you like the totally submissive cocksucker that you are. I love being called a cocksucker when I'm on my knees with my mouth stuffed full of hard cock.

Tbh, it was fucking weird 😂😂😂
Too awkward, but it was a really really really spur of the moment thing, and its now 5.20am here in norway, so gotta take that into account on what happend next. Guy had a nice beginner sized cock, maybe a bit smaller then me, so I could just fit all of him in my mouth when he was hard.

Sucking a cock is NOT what I thought it would be, not saying it wasnt good or anything, just not at all how I had imagined it. I suppose Im gonna have to give it atleast a few more tries before I can tell if its for me or not since he didnt want me to suck him off till he came but instead wanted me to fuck his ass. Now I love anal, and he did actuallt have a pretty nice ass with a tight hole, so I tried that too ;)
But, the fucking MS, or the meds Im taking for it, reared its ugly head again. Second time in about a month my fucking dick doesnt want to cooperate, so im calling my neurologist in the morning and ask for some small blue ones, this shit just wont do :D

Yes Today

Sucked my buddy today, he didn't last long. He comes quick when I have him in my mouth :) Really want him to fuck me one day. Prefer bareback, so he can breed me. His juice leaking out of me into my panties and pad.

So, I'm a bisexual 34 male. I'm married, but my wife knew about my love of cock before we were married, so she let's me play as long as I only do it out of town. I had to go to San Francisco for a work trip this week where I met an attractive male colleague from another office to do some work for a few days. For the first 2 days that we are there, we are basically stuck in a conference room for 16 hour days going over tedious documents. No fun at all.

On the last night there, we finished most of the work we needed to do and the rest we could do at our home offices, so we decided to go out and have some fun. I did not know my co-worker very well, but he is late 20s, attractive and athletic, about 6 feet tall, and with a classic, clean American looks. He has a reputation as a player among the women in the office, so I had no reason to think that anything would happen. Anyway, we go out to a couple of clubs near the office, and he is getting a lot of attention from both men and women, and he was not pushing it away, which made me start to wonder. Eventually, the conversation turned to sex and he confided in me that he has a boyfriend back in Dallas, but they are having a difficult time. Ding, ding, ding. I knew I was in at that point, so I confided in him my feelings about men. We proceeded to get really drunk, and before the night was over, we were kissing in the men's room. We then proceeded to his hotel room where I immediately threw him on the bed when the door shut behind me, and proceeded to suck his dick. It was very nice -- straight, cut 6 inches of pure pleasure. He came in my mouth and it was heavenly. Very nice. He returned the favor that night. The next day we had to return home, but not until more fun, including having him fuck me in the ass. Loved it and hoping for more out of town trips soon.

So, I'm a bisexual 34 male. I'm married, but my wife knew about my love of cock before we were married, so she let's me play as long as I only do it out of town. I had to go to San Francisco for a work trip this week where I met an attractive male colleague from another office to do some work for a few days. For the first 2 days that we are there, we are basically stuck in a conference room for 16 hour days going over tedious documents. No fun at all.

On the last night there, we finished most of the work we needed to do and the rest we could do at our home offices, so we decided to go out and have some fun. I did not know my co-worker very well, but he is late 20s, attractive and athletic, about 6 feet tall, and with a classic, clean American looks. He has a reputation as a player among the women in the office, so I had no reason to think that anything would happen. Anyway, we go out to a couple of clubs near the office, and he is getting a lot of attention from both men and women, and he was not pushing it away, which made me start to wonder. Eventually, the conversation turned to sex and he confided in me that he has a boyfriend back in Dallas, but they are having a difficult time. Ding, ding, ding. I knew I was in at that point, so I confided in him my feelings about men. We proceeded to get really drunk, and before the night was over, we were kissing in the men's room. We then proceeded to his hotel room where I immediately threw him on the bed when the door shut behind me, and proceeded to suck his dick. It was very nice -- straight, cut 6 inches of pure pleasure. He came in my mouth and it was heavenly. Very nice. He returned the favor that night. The next day we had to return home, but not until more fun, including having him fuck me in the ass. Loved it and hoping for more out of town trips soon.

That is very erotic. Sounds like a dream 😁

Met a silver daddies guy, hes coming to town tonight , so fingers crossed, its been soooo long !

Taking a beer & some vape to his hotel & hopping in the shower, so I'm cautiously optomistic

Football, 1/2 day off, dinner & some cock, that would be a fantastic day!

.... so no, went & met but we just didnt click, getting frustrated, should not be so hard to find a safe sane cock to suck

Last edited:
I have just committed to meeting up with a guy and orally servicing him. I'm leaving right now to go to his house. I'll report back when I return.

Back