Question for cock suckers of all kinds. How often does your man cum in your mouth?

To be honest, I don’t have gay sex often or near as much as I’d like but when I do I almost alway have him cum on my face and in my mouth. Whatever gets in my mouth gets swallowed.

Always, and I always swallow it all. Only exceptions are a couple of times when men wanted to cum on my face.

Let's just say too young for Lit. It was an older neighbor boy. We were camping out on a summer night stroking like boys do and he kept asking me to suck him and I kept refusing until he forced me to and came in my mouth. I pulled away spitting it everywhere. I thought he had peed.

Been a while for me, but it was about 50/50. Most of the time i prefer getting facialled, but ive had bout half the cocks ive sucked cum in my mouth...and yes, i swallow it all

i could use some of those deepthroating tips too
I have not had the good fortune of getting a real cock in my mouth but I have been practicing on an 8” dildo that I can now suck down to the balls. You may want to try that. I am waiting to find a cock to suck now and know that most cocks, I will be able to suck down to their balls. Now I just need to find one to suck😊

Prior to me sucking, ummmm even kissing a cock I'll ask him to agree to the one and only condition I have that a guy needs to agree to or I won't, will not suck on him.

The one condition??? For him to cum deep down my throat 😜 I've yet had a guy not agree to this said condition haaaaaa!!

Back