Question for cock suckers of all kinds. How often does your man cum in your mouth?

I'm 71 yo and have been sucking cock since in my teens. Over the years I've sucked hundreds and the majority cum in my mouth. I've also had my own cock sucked hundreds of times by male and female and love filling their mouths though many times the blow jobs were a prelude to fucking.

I'm 71 yo and have been sucking cock since in my teens. Over the years I've sucked hundreds and the majority cum in my mouth. I've also had my own cock sucked hundreds of times by male and female and love filling their mouths though many times the blow jobs were a prelude to fucking.
I’ve always had the men I’ve blown (not too many) cum in my mouth. 100%. And I’ve learned that I really enjoy servicing a nice clean cock.

I’ve never really felt the desire to be blown by a guy, although it’s happened a few times.

When I’m being blown by a woman, my preference would be to shoot my load across her chest, or maybe her face and hair, followed by her swallowing. I really like the visual of cum shooting and dripping. : ). You just don’t get that when you’re swallowed.

Although…deepthroat is another story. : ). Swallow me please.

I’ve never been able to give a deep throat bj. Would love to, just can’t seem to get past the gag reflex. Feel free to PM me with any pointers to help me with that.

Last edited:
Been a while for me, but it was about 50/50. Most of the time i prefer getting facialled, but ive had bout half the cocks ive sucked cum in my mouth...and yes, i swallow it all
I’ve always had the men I’ve blown (not too many) cum in my mouth. 100%. And I’ve learned that I really enjoy servicing a nice clean cock.

I’ve never really felt the desire to be blown by a guy, although it’s happened a few times.

When I’m being blown by a woman, my preference would be to shoot my load across her chest, or maybe her face and hair, followed by her swallowing. I really like the visual of cum shooting and dripping. : ). You just don’t get that when you’re swallowed.

Although…deepthroat is another story. : ). Swallow me please.

I’ve never been able to give a deep throat bj. Would love to, just can’t seem to get past the gag reflex. Feel free to PM me with any pointers to help me with that.
i could use some of those deepthroating tips too

When I blow my master it’s usually to make him rock hard so that he can fuck my boy pussy. And he loves to cum in my pussy. When I do blow him to completion he usually cums on my face.

I’ve not had a bj in over 20 yrs.(sexless marriage also) but before that I had gf that gave the most amazing bj ever, at the end she would open her mouth, stick out her tongue to let me watch my cum shoot in her mouth, just about the time I was finished she take about half of my cock in her mouth and suck like she was trying to pull my balls up, but just for a few seconds! It was the most incredible feeling I have ever had! The entire thing was just amazing and the she was the best sex I have ever had!

I’ve not had a bj in over 20 yrs.(sexless marriage also) but before that I had gf that gave the most amazing bj ever, at the end she would open her mouth, stick out her tongue to let me watch my cum shoot in her mouth, just about the time I was finished she take about half of my cock in her mouth and suck like she was trying to pull my balls up, but just for a few seconds! It was the most incredible feeling I have ever had! The entire thing was just amazing and the she was the best sex I have ever had!
Gotta love that view!

I had a gf like that who just loved sex and I let her get away. She would do anything. I married a sweet girl who would fuck and suck before we married but afterwards it was straight sex, no oral. Twenty-five years later i married the 1st gf and we still fuck and suck like teenagers.

If I trust him enough to suck his cock, then I trust him enough to swallow him.
For some men, it's mental. I encourage them to cum by telling them it's okay and that I want them to cum.
That plus the right technique in the right spots, and some moaned encouragement, and they erupt.
Yes, please.

Since I usually get together with older guys, sometimes it can be hit or miss. However, I'm pleased to say that the hits happen a lot more frequently than the misses.

To me, having him cum in my mouth is the main point. If he doesn't, I feel like I've failed in some way. I can't fully explain the attraction to it, but I can close my eyes and feel the last time my man fed me; from my perspective it was almost perfect. He's a married guy and doesn't get any sex at home, I don't know for sure but I'll bet his wife hasn't blown him once after their wedding.

I could feel him stiffen in my mouth that little extra bit that told me he was oh-so-close. I released a lot of his shaft from my mouth and ran circles around the tip of his cock, bathing the head. When I went under to tongue his frenulum, he launched - I could feel the first pulse of warm sticky cum deposit right on the middle of my tongue. The second shot went a little deeper, the warm jet landing across my tongue, filling my mouth with both the sensation of warm wetness, and the tactile sensation of the hot rope of his seed.

He quickly withdrew - he always does - and I could see a glob of his seed still boiling out of the tip of his cock as he put himself away and quickly left. I wanted that last drop, but was happy with the tasty mouthful I had.

I can relate a little to this question. I started having bi fun just out of high school, at age 18 (give or take a few years.) Back then it was usually swapping turns at sucking and finishing up with a handjob. I guess we just didn't know what we were wasting! I swallowed once back then, in the back of a station wagon while drunk. I thought the whole world could smell it on my breath.

Then came gloryholes at ABS's during by early 20's. Again swapping, as I like giving as well as receiving. I didn't know what was expected, so when I got close, I would pull back from the hole and finish on my side of the video booth.

Many years of family raising without time or access to cock, but the urge is back and stronger than ever! (age 57) Basically found a connection and couldn't wait to suck and finally swallow! It happened fast; maybe a small load? Maybe too far back in my mouth/throat? I didn't get the taste, texture and experience I wanted. I can't wait to taste a load of cum again! Third time's a charm?

I can relate a little to this question. I started having bi fun just out of high school, at age 18 (give or take a few years.) Back then it was usually swapping turns at sucking and finishing up with a handjob. I guess we just didn't know what we were wasting! I swallowed once back then, in the back of a station wagon while drunk. I thought the whole world could smell it on my breath.

Then came gloryholes at ABS's during by early 20's. Again swapping, as I like giving as well as receiving. I didn't know what was expected, so when I got close, I would pull back from the hole and finish on my side of the video booth.

Many years of family raising without time or access to cock, but the urge is back and stronger than ever! (age 57) Basically found a connection and couldn't wait to suck and finally swallow! It happened fast; maybe a small load? Maybe too far back in my mouth/throat? I didn't get the taste, texture and experience I wanted. I can't wait to taste a load of cum again! Third time's a charm?
your past sounds like mine, I now enjoy taking loads in my mouth! 60 mwm, cruising for cock once again!

I'm a Bi guy, and I've sucked about a dozen cocks but only one ever came in my mouth. Am I doing something wrong? I'd love to know how to make my man cum.

Also I've been sucked hundreds of times, and never came in anyone's mouth.

How often does your man cum in your mouth? Let's hear your experiences, and any secret techniques you want to share
Honestly? 100% of the time UNLESS they specifically want to paint my face which...I'll allow it! Just ask the daddy I pleasured Sunday...his text: "I'm glad you enjoyed sucking my cock and swallowing my cum. Sorry it took me so long to cum." ... I had to scold him NEVER apologize for lasting because I enjoy every minute of the experience!

I'm a Bi guy, and I've sucked about a dozen cocks but only one ever came in my mouth. Am I doing something wrong? I'd love to know how to make my man cum.

Also I've been sucked hundreds of times, and never came in anyone's mouth.

How often does your man cum in your mouth? Let's hear your experiences, and any secret techniques you want to share
I don't know that I have "secrets" but...the gentle touch is always well received...like lightly with the tongue over the head, the frenulum...see I really love sucking cock and I think it shows...no rush, no pressure...well, there's pressure until it bursts!

Back