Straight men who suck dick or who are curious to suck cock please read; cross dressers too

Hi
I am writing an essay on exploring a man’s same sex lust from any of the following men:
1. Men who have sucked cock and/or bottomedr

2. Men who are curious to suck cock and/or bottom
3. Men who have cross dressed.

I’d this is you, please share your stories of experience, your fantasies, your inner struggle and I may use your story or quote in my essay.

Jasmine
The essay is tentatively called amen: How to Accept you Like Cock

Thanks in advance for considering this request.
Hi Jasmine,

I'd like to share my story, but it's pretty long, so feel free to ignore it, use it, etc.

In 1982, I was a typical 19 year old young man with a girlfriend. I had purchased a copy of Penthouse Variations to enjoy, and I began reading a section titled "Serendipity". A story about two young men began with them talking about wrestling, then they moved to the bedroom to practice some wrestling holds. They weren't wearing protective cups so they were soon aroused, and decided to wrestle nude. I was expecting a woman to make an appearance at this point, but imagine my surprise when the sex scenes involved the two men only. I was totally shocked to realize how aroused I was by the story. Of course, the wind blowing will make a 19 year old hard. When my girlfriend got home later and saw how aroused I still was, her response to me was "Is that for me? Have you been thinking of me?"
Although I thought that being with her would overcome my initial excitement, I kept thinking about that story and returning to read it again. I didn't really focus much on it later on,and when we broke up, it did not initially come to mind. After a few days, the thoughts of men began returning, and I began fantasizing about being seduced by an older man. Initially, I could not picture sex with a man as I felt guilty, embarrassed, dirty, and ashamed. I was also confused as I knew I liked and preferred women, but I was having some questions about the meaning of my thoughts, desires, and fantasies. Was I gay? Was I bi? As time progressed, my fantasies became more explicit. I fantasized about being seduced into giving oral,and even went as far as fantasizing I was drunk in those fantasies so I wouldn't have to admit it was something I wanted to do.
I started college about a year later, and I thought those fantasies would finally go away, but they did not. I was the stereotypical homophobic at that time as that was the only way I could deal with my feelings. I hid my homosexual desires behind homophobia, although I have always been a "live and let live person." I had some girlfriends in college, but the feelings remained.
I graduated college, and a few years later I married. Like many men, I thought that getting married would resolve my feelings, but those desires returned about a year into my marriage. I still lived in quiet shame, and did not know how to cope with those feelings. I could not handle the idea of being anything but 100% straight, and would not even describe myself as bicurious because that entailed admitting to not being perfectly straight. The internet was still not a thing, so even if I had decided to find a partner, I would have to reveal myself, and I wasn't ready for that. I didn't even know what I was looking for. The idea of sex with a man wasn't the main thought, but I also knew that I had an interest and curiosity. I finally realized what I really wanted was someone to tell my secret, talk with,someone to reassure me I was normal.
Since the mid-90s, I had discovered the internet, and discovered I could explore safely, but carefully from the privacy and comfort of home. I had begun to look at pictures of nude men at times, and I would masturbate to those pictures, but my shame was so intense that at the moment of orgasm, I would switch quickly to a picture of a nude woman, so I could tell myself that is what had caused my orgasm.
In late 2004, I was home alone, and decided to look at pictures of nude men online, so I began to indulge myself. As usual, I was masturbating, but this time, at the moment of orgasm I did not switch the pictures and as I came, I said aloud, "I am bicurious!" The aftermath was a time for introspection as I had revealed my desires to myself. I still did not know what I wanted, and still felt shame and embarrassment, but I knew I had an interest in men.
Over the next 10 years I explored online, but still wasn't ready to take the next step.
To recap, I became aware of my feelings at 19, and admitted them at 41.
I am now 61, and it wasn't until just a few years ago that I realized I had stopped fighting my desires, and had learned to accept them as being a part of me. Call me gay, bi, curious, whatever you want, but I'm just an average man. Although I am not out and very much in the closet, I am not ashamed of my interest in men. I don't have a general attraction to men, but on occasion a man will stir me up especially if I know he is gay. I knew I had accepted my desires when I began using the term "gay" to accurately describe my feelings. I had also developed interests, such as underwear, and had developed preferences in men.
This has been a journey, and after awareness, admission, and acceptance, I am looking to take action on these desires, but I do have preferences in men. However, as of this writing, on Sunday March 17, 2024, I have a potential friend, partner, and mentor I am hoping to meet later this week to gauge our chemistry.

Jim

Hi Jasmine,

I'd like to share my story, but it's pretty long, so feel free to ignore it, use it, etc.

In 1982, I was a typical 19 year old young man with a girlfriend. I had purchased a copy of Penthouse Variations to enjoy, and I began reading a section titled "Serendipity". A story about two young men began with them talking about wrestling, then they moved to the bedroom to practice some wrestling holds. They weren't wearing protective cups so they were soon aroused, and decided to wrestle nude. I was expecting a woman to make an appearance at this point, but imagine my surprise when the sex scenes involved the two men only. I was totally shocked to realize how aroused I was by the story. Of course, the wind blowing will make a 19 year old hard. When my girlfriend got home later and saw how aroused I still was, her response to me was "Is that for me? Have you been thinking of me?"
Although I thought that being with her would overcome my initial excitement, I kept thinking about that story and returning to read it again. I didn't really focus much on it later on,and when we broke up, it did not initially come to mind. After a few days, the thoughts of men began returning, and I began fantasizing about being seduced by an older man. Initially, I could not picture sex with a man as I felt guilty, embarrassed, dirty, and ashamed. I was also confused as I knew I liked and preferred women, but I was having some questions about the meaning of my thoughts, desires, and fantasies. Was I gay? Was I bi? As time progressed, my fantasies became more explicit. I fantasized about being seduced into giving oral,and even went as far as fantasizing I was drunk in those fantasies so I wouldn't have to admit it was something I wanted to do.
I started college about a year later, and I thought those fantasies would finally go away, but they did not. I was the stereotypical homophobic at that time as that was the only way I could deal with my feelings. I hid my homosexual desires behind homophobia, although I have always been a "live and let live person." I had some girlfriends in college, but the feelings remained.
I graduated college, and a few years later I married. Like many men, I thought that getting married would resolve my feelings, but those desires returned about a year into my marriage. I still lived in quiet shame, and did not know how to cope with those feelings. I could not handle the idea of being anything but 100% straight, and would not even describe myself as bicurious because that entailed admitting to not being perfectly straight. The internet was still not a thing, so even if I had decided to find a partner, I would have to reveal myself, and I wasn't ready for that. I didn't even know what I was looking for. The idea of sex with a man wasn't the main thought, but I also knew that I had an interest and curiosity. I finally realized what I really wanted was someone to tell my secret, talk with,someone to reassure me I was normal.
Since the mid-90s, I had discovered the internet, and discovered I could explore safely, but carefully from the privacy and comfort of home. I had begun to look at pictures of nude men at times, and I would masturbate to those pictures, but my shame was so intense that at the moment of orgasm, I would switch quickly to a picture of a nude woman, so I could tell myself that is what had caused my orgasm.
In late 2004, I was home alone, and decided to look at pictures of nude men online, so I began to indulge myself. As usual, I was masturbating, but this time, at the moment of orgasm I did not switch the pictures and as I came, I said aloud, "I am bicurious!" The aftermath was a time for introspection as I had revealed my desires to myself. I still did not know what I wanted, and still felt shame and embarrassment, but I knew I had an interest in men.
Over the next 10 years I explored online, but still wasn't ready to take the next step.
I am now 61, and it wasn't until just a few years ago that I realized I had stopped fighting my desires, and had learned to accept them as being a part of me. Call me gay, bi, curious, whatever you want, but I'm just an average man. Although I am not out and very much in the closet, I am not ashamed of my interest in men. I don't have a general attraction to men, but on occasion a man will stir me up especially if I know he is gay. I knew I had accepted my desires when I began using the term "gay" to accurately describe my feelings. I had also developed interests, such as underwear, and had developed preferences in men.
This has been a journey, and after awareness, admission, and acceptance, I am looking to take action on these desires, but I do have preferences in men. However, as of this writing, on Sunday March 17, 2024, I have a potential friend, partner, and mentor I am hoping to meet later this week to gauge our chemistry.

Jim
Was getting into your story and then you stopped say how it went with your date how did you start out with him sure would enjoy the rest of the story instead being eft hanging
So help another bi guy out finish story

I was married and well into middle age when I first got the desire to have gay sex. After several years of resisting the desire I realized I had to try it. I came out to my wife, and with her approval i sucked a cock.
How did that turn out for you?

Hi Jasmine,

Jim
Would enjoy hearing the outcome

I was raised in a very conservative, very christian, very "gay sex is the DEVIL!" environment. It has only added to the desire to seek out sex with men. I was curious at first, only about being a bottom, and sought it out after i came of age. then i got married, and i put my desires on the back burner. after i got divorced, i truly explored my lust for male sexual attention. any time i'm single, i go out and find a man to have sex with. it's part of my grieving process i guess, or maybe just a coping mechanism. Tho, in the long run, i've realised that i have sex for men more for the mental pleasure than the physical.

I was raised in a very conservative, very christian, very "gay sex is the DEVIL!" environment. It has only added to the desire to seek out sex with men. I was curious at first, only about being a bottom, and sought it out after i came of age. then i got married, and i put my desires on the back burner. after i got divorced, i truly explored my lust for male sexual attention. any time i'm single, i go out and find a man to have sex with. it's part of my grieving process i guess, or maybe just a coping mechanism. Tho, in the long run, i've realised that i have sex for men more for the mental pleasure than the physical.
It's very stimulating being in another naked man's bed exploring each other sexually can't get enough

Ive kinda had similar experience other then im still married. But if it wasnt for that id pursue men for sex exclusively. Part of my thing is my shattered relationship with my father

Hi
I am writing an essay on exploring a man’s same sex lust from any of the following men:
1. Men who have sucked cock and/or bottomedr

2. Men who are curious to suck cock and/or bottom
3. Men who have cross dressed.

I’d this is you, please share your stories of experience, your fantasies, your inner struggle and I may use your story or quote in my essay.

Jasmine
The essay is tentatively called amen: How to Accept you Like Cock

Thanks in advance for considering this request.
I traveled all across the US on business, which gave me the opportunity to meet men and invite them to my room for sex. One man told me he thought I would look good a a female so I started dressing totally feminine and guys were turned on. I have had the honor of sucking so many men and being penetrated by so many men also...young/old, black/white.
I enjoyed being a cum slut in 28 states........
Trisha

I traveled all across the US on business, which gave me the opportunity to meet men and invite them to my room for sex. One man told me he thought I would look good a a female so I started dressing totally feminine and guys were turned on. I have had the honor of sucking so many men and being penetrated by so many men also...young/old, black/white.
I enjoyed being a cum slut in 28 states........
Trisha
Any stores of your 1st time sucking cock

Ive kinda had similar experience other then im still married. But if it wasnt for that id pursue men for sex exclusively. Part of my thing is my shattered relationship with my father
I wonder if that's part of the root cause for our desires. I never met my father and never had a strong male authority figure, and the idea of having a "daddy" that I can make happy has been with me for a long time.

I wonder if that's part of the root cause for our desires. I never met my father and never had a strong male authority figure, and the idea of having a "daddy" that I can make happy has been with me for a long time.
Oh my, there seems to be a lot to unpack there.

Attraction is one thing, but, linking attraction to a man’s appendage in the hope of filling the gulf of one’s absent or inexistant Father is whole other mental load.

sending you positive vibes! 💕

Oh my, there seems to be a lot to unpack there.

Attraction is one thing, but, linking attraction to a man’s appendage in the hope of filling the gulf of one’s absent or inexistant Father is whole other mental load.

sending you positive vibes! 💕
Perhaps this is weird, but in a sense, a man's erection and his desire to dominate me symbolizes his acceptance and approval of me. I suppose every young man wants his father to be proud of him, and it has manifested itself sexually for me.

Perhaps this is weird, but in a sense, a man's erection and his desire to dominate me symbolizes his acceptance and approval of me. I suppose every young man wants his father to be proud of him, and it has manifested itself sexually for me.
In what kind of way did it make you the cock suker you are today interested in knowing I know what it did for me to be sucking a older man's cock for my first time very delicious

In what kind of way did it make you the cock suker you are today interested in knowing I know what it did for me to be sucking a older man's cock for my first time very delicious
He taught how to suck by doing mine. That. Feeling of having a cock going in and out of my. Mouth and the reward for doing a great job swallowing the cum load would like to here the story of what went down on your 1st time

He taught how to suck by doing mine. That. Feeling of having a cock going in and out of my. Mouth and the reward for doing a great job swallowing the cum load would like to here the story of what went down on your 1st time
Well, I have not had my first time. I am currently trying to meet a local man who will be that "older daddy" for me.

I befriended an older gentleman while working on his hillside stairway. He was openly gay and asked many questions about my sexuality as we got to know each other. He knew I was recently divorced and was getting nowhere as he looked for commonalities. I've considered myself straight my whole life despite having a lingerie fetish. Near the end of my work at his house, he asked me about my feelings toward crossdressers. I didn't know how to reply because at that very moment I was wearing satin panties under my jeans. I opened up about my fetish and attraction to men who dress like women. This was the bit of info he sought and really put the full court press on me. He asked to see the panties, he asked me to drop my trousers, he asked me to get on my knees. Things unraveled very quickly and I found myself in a physical relationship with a dominant gay man. Did not see that coming but I'm glad I experienced it all

I befriended an older gentleman while working on his hillside stairway. He was openly gay and asked many questions about my sexuality as we got to know each other. He knew I was recently divorced and was getting nowhere as he looked for commonalities. I've considered myself straight my whole life despite having a lingerie fetish. Near the end of my work at his house, he asked me about my feelings toward crossdressers. I didn't know how to reply because at that very moment I was wearing satin panties under my jeans. I opened up about my fetish and attraction to men who dress like women. This was the bit of info he sought and really put the full court press on me. He asked to see the panties, he asked me to drop my trousers, he asked me to get on my knees. Things unraveled very quickly and I found myself in a physical relationship with a dominant gay man. Did not see that coming but I'm glad I experienced it all
A dominant gay man is what I would like to find, especially one that is open to feminizing me. Did he make you dress regularly?

A dominant gay man is what I would like to find, especially one that is open to feminizing me. Did he make you dress regularly?
Nope. He preferred I dressed in men's clothes. He punished me for wearing panties a couple months later. He was partial to hipster briefs or jockstrap.

Back